All Comments on 'You Can Handle It Ch. 03'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
THERE THE WOMAN FOR YOU SANDRA

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BRAIN DEAD TO SEE YOUR WIFE ISN'T YOUR WIFE,SHE A WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN.CUT YOUR LOST AND SLICK WITH SANDRA.

naughtynaenaughtynaeover 18 years ago
Enjoyed

I have to say it was hot watching your wife go at it while you pleasured Sandra. Enjoyed this chapter very much.

Naughtynae

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
voyeuristic or what?

I enjoyed watching you watching her, but wanted to know more of the feelings of the participants. I expected that Barbara would hear the noisy Sandra and the game would change again...wishful thinking! Good story, could have done with more time over the feelings and the sex...thought you were a bit fast like the man!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Score one for drama at expense of reality !

This is getting too fanciful for me. Ah well - let's see how this plays out.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Getting Worse

Now I hate all the players and hope they all rest in a very hot place. Keep on reading it though.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
I know this is fiction,

but this whole scenario was unbelievable. Why do so many authors want hubby to get "more evidence?" He had plenty before this, what does he want to do? I'm beginning to see why the last chapter is rated lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It continues downhill. 2*

He watches his wife get fucked and does nothing. Shows no pain and actually chuckles with laughter.

This author must be an immature juvenile but he does write well despite all the flaws.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous