All Comments on 'You Can Love Too Much Ch. 02'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the fuck is a matter with Hooked? R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A -5 stars and that is being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come on Hooked, you're much better than this trash. I know it's a common plot device in LW to have a husband love his wife unconditionally and another is allowing himself to be bought off ( not brought off!) with freely given sex but this is so far over the top it's no longer even in Earth's atmosphere. One star for the most repulsive piece of garbage you've ever written, and that's really saying something as I'm normally one of your biggest fans.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

So he wakes up with a cock in his mouth, now I admit my anatomy might be a little rusty but I’m pretty sure the mouth contains gums and protruding from said gums are things called, oh what were they called now my memory does this sometimes, ah yeah they’re called teeth and teeth in combination with the fulcrum provided by the jaw hinge would I think make short work of slicing through an appendage that contained only blood and cartilage.

Author should think these things through before writing nonsense.

usaretusaret12 months ago

Lousy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Repugnante relato!!!! Que tristeza leer tanta basura!!!. El autor piensa antes de volcar en el papel tanta porqueria???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Juuuuuuuuuust dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a fucking MORON! Someone sticks their cock in my mouth and I bite it the fuck off!

Worst story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He should have been charging, that'd be a nice earner. Of course today they have websites for women that crave attention maybe that would have surficed and going from the oft quoted earning figures she could have been somewhere up to 500k better off a year. Really though the idea that at 50 a woman just magically not only turns into a slut but ceases to give a shit about their husband while still professing to live them is absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bite and fight. If everyone has choices and can decide what they can do with their own Bodies, then self defense is permitted when being forced into unwanted sex.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Traci, Jack, Nick, and Tony would all have an unfortunate “accident “ when Steve’s house exploded due to a gas leak. Problem solved. Two stars ⭐️ for this one. Maybe Hooked will redeem this story by the end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A total waste of time... poor storyline; disjointed writing; totally unlikeable characters. One star... a gift as even one star is not deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t believe the vitriol! Author wrote the story.

If so bad stop reading and leave a negative comment but no need for the vicious attacks. Good description of the MC’s thoughts. Don’t like his motivation but we’ll written

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

what utter rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sry but there's nothing that a post 50 Yr old has to offer if its not monogamy. Health, looks etc is just all down hill. Gravity is not a friend and the ability to fight off disease diminishes with age.

Tolerating a single lover is one thing but the second it got to multiple it would just be untenable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I stopped at the second chapter. Nobody loves a woman that much. She is controlling bitch and he is a total fool.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fucking willing cuck. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT! That was SEXUAL HARRASSMENT OR MORE! Unauthorized sexual penetration. NO! NEVER GONNA SUPPORT THAT!

Hooked1957 you are disappointing me here. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING by posting this crap?

1 star.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous