You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

The next day Lacy texted Julie, to tell her that Alpha Steppe would like to meet with the two of them Saturday afternoon after their run. She had also invited him and his top Beta to attend the white party as their guests.

She texted, "I know you're pissed but I saw how you looked at Alpha Steppe that night."

Julie texted and said, "Yeah, but I'm mad at him."

Lacy texted and asked, "Why?"

Julie texted and replied, "Because his Beta acted like a wild animal."

Lacy texted and said, "I don't like it when 'Were' act like wild animals either, but we're all Werewolves."

Julie didn't respond, so Lacy sent another text, she said, "I like his other Beta, and you like the Alpha, let's be big girls and move on."

Julie responded by texting, "OK."

Julie's wolf had been following the conversation, began metaphorically looking through Julie's closet for something sexy to wear. Oddly, Julie didn't discourage her.

~

Everyone was on time for the group run Saturday morning, it was already getting warm outside. "It's going to be a hot one today," said Alex, "Hey Jules, do you want to get some sun later today?"

Julie exhaled deeply, and then said, "I don't think so, I'm supposed to meet with that Alpha at Lacy's house this afternoon."

"Oh, that's right, can't drop by Lacy's this afternoon. I forgot about that," said Alex.

Fifi and Lacy looked at each other, unable to suppress their smiles.

Julie looked at Alex and attempted to smirk, but couldn't keep from laughing. "Let's get our run in before it gets too hot," she said.

~

Later that afternoon Julie was debating with herself, on the one hand she wanted to walk into the meeting with attitude, but on the other hand she wanted to make a completely different statement.

While Julie was playing mind-games with herself, her wolf had trimmed the hair on her flank and around her pussy. Now she's soaking in a bubble-bath, and she has curlers in her mane. "I don't know why you're fretting over what to wear," said her wolf, "He's going to smell your hot pussy from a mile away. I wonder if I should put cucumber slices over my eyes. What do you think?"

To the surprise of her and her wolf, she wore the asymmetrical mid-thigh length sundress with spaghetti straps that her wolf chose for her. She even agreed to wear the almost not there panties, that are see-thru except for the gusset. She slipped her painted toenails into a matching pair of open toed sandals. Her wolf approved.

~

A few minutes later she was at Lacy's front door. "Come on in," said Lacy cheerfully, I've just finished setting up everything we need in the sun-room. Don't you look pretty."

"Thank you," said Julie, "What's the matter, why are you looking like that?"

"Come with me," said Lacy, heading toward her master bathroom, "You need some of this."

"Some of what?" Julie asked as they entered the bathroom.

"It's that potion I got from our little Shaman," said Lacy laughing, "You better put some of this on your inner thighs or that Alpha won't be able to control his wolf when he smells how horny you are."

"Oh my Luna," said Julie, "I'm not aroused, I mean I don't feel anything."

"Ha, I know the scent of hot pussy when I smell it," responded Lacy, while laughing. "Here, put some near the source." Then she handed it to Julie.

"As long as their wolf can't smell our arousal he will be as meek as a lamb. We won't have to deal with him, and we will have more control over their human side, without the strength of their wolf's desire controlling them."

Lacy put her hand on her hip, and then looked at Julie intently and asked, "Have you ever been dominant sexually?

"No I haven't," responded Julie. "And I don't know how."

Lacy's face lit up with happiness, before saying, "Follow my lead tonight and we will have some fun, and show that playboy Alpha, and his Beta who's really in control."

~~~

Dub Steppe road shotgun, his number one Beta drove. Some old Allman Brothers joint on an old school mix DVD blasted from the sound system.

Dub wore an off-white linen set, with black boxer briefs and a black beater underneath. His pecan tan skin set-off his blue eyes. Those panty dropping eyes were a gift from his paternal grandmother.

"Man I can't believe Bubba lost his mind like that when we were here at that bash," said Turk, "You told him to get that skinny jeans brotha away from her, but her sweet smelling pussy scent made him go buck wild."

"Watch yo mouth boy," said Dub as he blew mist from his hookah, "You might be talking bout your future Alpha bitch." With that Dub reached over for some dapp from the Beta.

As they sped over the rural road the lead from downtown Panola Mountain to the Nature Preserve. Man this is nice, it's like living in the country and in the city at the same time. This might be a nice spot to have a cottage to chill at on the weekend when we come to watch my Dirty Birds play this fall.

"Look here, if you on your game good things could happen to you too. I've been told Lacy likes little men. Lacy Palmer is a bad girl, a total Alpha, if she's feeling you she'll let you know."

"Bet," said Turk as the dawgs dapped each other once more.

"We're here," said Turk, "Get your game face on boss."

~

'Ding-dong, ding-ding', "I'm coming," said Lacy, her voice slightly louder than normal. "Hold on, hold on."

A moment later, she opened the door. "Hello Alpha Steppe. Come in, and welcome to my home," said Lacy warmly.

"Thank you, thank you, this is my number one Beta, Turk Otterman," said Alpha Dub Steppe as he maintained eye contact with Lacy. "And please call me Dub."

"It's a pleasure," said Turk, looking up to maintain eye contact with the taller woman.

"Certainly," said Lacy as she shook both men's hands firmly. "I'm lacy Palmer. We're sitting in the sun-room," she said over her shoulder as she walked regally, giving the two strong wolves something to think about.

When the two fit men walked into the sun-room, Julie was responding to a text from Alex. She was threatening her with bodily harm if the scent masking potion didn't work. "They're here, I'll text you later," wrote Julie.

"Juliana Macon, this is Alpha Dub Steppe, and his top Beta Turk Otterman," said Lacy, very formally.

Julie looked at both men for a long moment, and then inhaled deeply. When she exhaled, all thoughts of their encounter at the last full moon bash were forgotten. She stood up and smiled warmly at the two men.

Her wolf could only think of how good he smelled.

~

Dub's wolf began to pump iron and talk to him as soon as his wolf saw the sexy woman sitting in front of the window, he said, "She's fun size. Grovel for her dawg, we'll get ours later."

Dub scented the air and found no hint of her arousal. He did quickly sense the essence of a strong woman though.

As you would expect from a wise Alpha who understood, in order to have any chance of eventually plundering this woman's treasures, he must humble himself appropriately.

He looked into her eyes and reached for her hand, and then said, "Juliana, my sincerest apologies for our behavior a few weeks ago, and thank you for agreeing to meet with me."

"Certainly Alpha, I'm happy to do whatever I can to help your pack members get treated fairly."

~

"Hello Mr. Otterman," she said, also offering to shake his hand.

With a subtle bow of his head, as he grasped her hand, Turk said, "Ms Macon."

~

"Now that we all know each other, I'm Dub and he's Turk."

"Ahem, Dub - Turk, I will show you where you can freshen up, Julie and I will be somewhere in this part of the house when you're ready to talk business," said Lacy.

~~~

The meeting between Julie and Dub was productive. Dub explained that his interest in finding her in the first place was purely a monetary one. He was acting on behalf of the Gum Swamp Creek pack members who were now in his pack.

He was determined to work out a better deal for his Ocmulgee River pack this time around and he didn't want the combined pack to miss out on the money the Gum Swamp Creek pack should also receive under a new agreement.

Naturally, any former Gum Swamp Creek pack members would receive their share of the money from the new agreement with Dirty Money Mining whether they were in his pack or not.

The catch was no new agreement between the Gum Swamp Creek pack and Dirty Money Mining was possible without their former Alpha's heir sitting across the bargaining table from Dirty Money Mining's attorneys.

Julie sat silent for a long moment, deep in thought, "Finally the events of last few weeks all fit together. She felt almost like a new person. In a way she kind of was, now she was going to have to merge the new Julie with the old one."

She agreed to take on the responsibilities of the position of pack Alpha for the Gum Swamp Creek pack, while a new fairer lease agreement was negotiated. Since there really wasn't a pack for her to lead, being Alpha would be mostly ceremonial, but that was OK with her.

~~~

Later that evening Julie and Dub, along with Lacy and Turk walked arm in arm along a red carpet leading into the community center. Everyone was dressed in white, and as you would expect of Werewolves there was a whole lot of skin on display by the ladies. All manner of clothing was being worn, everything from shear white evening gowns to revealing nighties.

~

Julie, Lacy, Dub, and Turk were seated together at a VIP table, thanks to Fifi's quick organizational skills. They had a front row seat as they watched the poetry reading, followed by a very good local band with a beautiful vocalist.

During a brief quiet moment after the poet had finished her set, Dub spoke to everyone at the table, he said, "Would someone explain to me what she was talking about?"

Everyone at the table looked at each other and then Turk said, "She was describing herself masturbating using different images. Like when she said,

'I walk through the meadow picking spring flowers, the first warm breeze signaling the dawn of a new summer. I tossed them into my basket one by one until it is filled to overflowing.'

"She was talking about rubbing her clit till she comes. I shit you not,"

Lacy and Julie looked at him with their mouths open.

Dub said, "C'mon man, you made that up,"

Turk then showed them his cell phone, "I pulled up her website while she was spittin rhymes, that's what it says on there."

Everybody had a good laugh and then the band came on stage. After a couple of instrumental numbers, the vocalist joined them.

"I must say, I'm impressed, this event rivals any that I've seen on pack lands." said Dub as she began to sing.

"Thank you Alpha," said Lacy. "Please say that to Fifi if you speak with her."

~

As the evening went on, the wine, music and charm of Dub Steppe began to increase Julie's arousal. She could see the hunger in his eyes when he looked at her. When he held her hand as he chatted with her, she allowed it.

When she noticed Lacy move her chair closer to Turk, she soon found herself sitting closer to Dub. That's when her wolf smelled the musky scent of his balls, caused by his arousal.

Her wolf stood up and started wagging her tail to fan her own scent into the air, and then she turned around to show Julie the lubrication dripping from her swollen pussy,

At that moment Julie was thankful for the potion masking the scent of her own arousal.

When Julie saw Lacy momentarily touch foreheads with Turk, she spoke to Lacy through their bond and asked, "How's it going over there?"

Lacy responded, while continuing to flirt, saying, "I'm fine, how about you, are you OK?"

She was thinking, "Girl I want to fuck his brains out, but I'm not going to. Not tonight anyway."

Julie was looking into Dub's sexy eyes when she responded, "Yeah, I'm OK."

She also said one thing but was thinking another, "Sweet Luna, I'm so wet."

~

Dub's dick had been as hard as the calculus he struggled with in college years ago. He couldn't remember wanting to fuck someone as much as he wanted this woman, yet his wolf was sulking because he couldn't scent her.

Dub and his wolf were boys, and when one fucked, they both fucked. It was clear that she was interested in him, but how could she be that much in control of her wolf.

Unable to solve the mystery, Dub reached out to Turk through their bond, saying, "Yo dawg, what's happening with Lacy?"

Turk was looking cool but his loins were on fire, he responded saying, "Man she got me throbbing, she keep rubbing my dick on the sly, but she cool as hell. I don't smell that pussy. I know it's got to be hot."

"Yeah man, I'm getting the same vibe from Julie, I think we're being played," said the wise Alpha and experienced player. "I bet they're using some of that scent masking shit."

"Just be cool, let's see what they gon do."

~

The mood in the room was charged with sex as is normal when a group of Werewolves gather under a full moon.

Dub and Julie sat close to one another. She was not as bold as Alex or as dominant as Lacy, but she wanted to touch his dick. She subtly moved her hand onto his crotch, and found it lying against his thigh. She kept her hand on it for a moment, feeling it pulse. They continued their conversation; she looked at him and smiled as she explored his manhood.

She gripped it and gave his shaft a squeeze, when she finished her exploration; she looked into his eyes and smiled contentedly. She thought."How ironic, I evaluate beast cock dildo's every day at work. Now I'm secretly playing with my date's dick under the table in a room full of people."

~~~

Around midnight the 'white party' was winding down. The evening's entertainment had wrapped up a half hour ago. The crowd that remained was milling about the room socializing. There were hugs and congratulations a plenty for Fifi. Dub made a point to compliment her work. Fifi was gracious and appreciative.

~

During the drive home the ladies were quiet while talking through their bond, "The look on Dub's face was priceless when I touched his dick," said Julie with a laugh. "What about Turk, was he surprised by you?"

Lacy, thought for a moment, and then said, "Nah, I don't think so, or maybe he's just a cool old wolf."

Julie grinned mischievously, and then asked, "What are we going to do now?"

"We're going to do what any good hosts would do. We're going to serve them a cup of coffee, and then we're going to make sure they are refreshed and ready for the road trip," replied Lacy

Feeling genuine concern for the men, Julie asked, "Is that all? I'm sure their balls must be aching, wouldn't it be mean of us to send them away in that condition?"

"Oh we're not going to send them away in that condition. We're not sending them anywhere; they're going to spend the night at my house," Lacy assured her.

Julie looked confused, and then said," I thought you said we weren't going to fuck them."

Lacy's eyes sparkled with anticipation when she said, "We're not. I like to let men them know they're not in control, but I'm not a tease. We're going to suck their dick, and they're not going to get to touch us."

~

Meanwhile the old school mix DVD was playing and Dub was talking with Turk through their mental connection,

"Yo dawg," said Dub. "What you bet they're they plottin something back there?"

"I'm not gon bet anything, because I think you're right," said Turk.

I'm sure Lacy knows that I always gets the pussy. Just like I know about her, with her dominant, tight pussy self," said Dub. "Now she's taking Julie under her wing.

"Let's just chill and let her make the first move."

~~~

Lacy walked into her living room ahead of Julie, Dub, and Turk, "Y'all know where everything is, I'm going to go get comfortable as soon as I turn on the coffee maker. I've got some scrubs that will fit y'all, Dub and Turk.

"Julie, you know where I keep the scrubs, would you give them a set please?" she said as she headed to her bedroom.

Dub protested half-heartedly, saying, "We not gon stay, it's just a two and a half hour drive."

Lacy spoke loud enough to be heard from her bedroom saying, "Don't be silly, I'm not about to put Alpha Dub Steppe and his top Beta on the road at this time of morning, when I have plenty room for them to stay here."

She walked back into the living room wearing a mid-thigh length satin wrap robe.

She was pouring double shots of brown liquor into each cup of coffee when Dub and Turk came down stairs. A moment later, Julie walked into the room wearing one of Lacy's sleep shirts which was way too big for her.

Lacy carried the coffee on a tray, and sat it on the coffee table.

~

The drinks were strong and it didn't take long for everyone to start feeling mellow. Neither Lacy nor Julie were trying to be modest, causing Dub and Turk to exchange several looks, when they were pretty sure they had seen some pussy.

Julie was sitting in the corner of the couch with one foot on the couch, and facing Dub, who was sitting in the center of the same couch. She was showing a lot of thigh and he just couldn't hold back from touching her.

"Ouch, why did you slap my hand?" asked Dub. "I didn't slap your hand when you touched me." He protested.

"That was on you," she responded.

~

Lacy then slapped Turks hand and said, "No touching."

Turk was startled and said, "Hey, I didn't do nothing."

"We can touch, but y'all can't," she said, sitting her cup down, and reaching over to squeeze Turks dick. "Don't you move of I'll stop." She warned him.

~

Dub watched what she was doing for a moment, and then turned to look at Julie.

She had a wicked grin on her face as she put a hand on his leg and slid off the couch and balanced herself on her knees between his legs.

Dub lay back, "So this is the game they're playing," he thought. "They gon suck our dick, but we can't do shit to them. I may as well sit back and watch Julie do her thing."

~

Julie was on her knees looking up at him, a hazed look creeping into his eyes.

She took a moment to look at his dick, and then gave him her best sexy smile. His manhood had come into view, when she'd pulled his bottoms down.

"I love how hairy he is down there, and his balls are hanging low, he looks manly," she thought. "His dick is average, and that's fine with me. His scent is not as thick as it was earlier though, he must have washed up," she thought.

His bottoms rested around his ankles. With one of her hands on his leg, she looked into his eyes again, and then she looked at his dick and balls. She reached out to touch his nuts and fondle them briefly. "Does that feel alright?" she asked her voice low and soothing.

She was looking for any sign from him, to let her know how her touch feels to him. "Does he like this?" she thought out loud. She let go of his nuts, and she wrapped her fingers around the base of his dick.

She was touching him, and caressing him, all the while pre-cum was being smeared on her hand, when she gave his dick a few pumps. "I love pumping my man's hard dick," she thought.

She leaned in and ran her tongue over the head, and then leaned back and pumped his dick some more.

She then stole a glance at his face, he was awfully quiet, but she decided he probably liked it OK.

When his breathing changed, she began to stroke the shaft faster with her hand, circling her thumb and forefinger around the base, and then she bobbed up and down on it with her mouth.

He ground his ass against her finger when she pressed it on his puckered hole.

His big nuts were tight to the base of his dick. "They're not as squishy now," she thought.

She leaned in again and took the head of his dick into her mouth, kissing it and sucking the tip.

She knew he was getting close, and she wanted to watch him cum, she wanted to see the proof that she'd satisfied him.