You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Dub was making deep growling sounds and moving his hips.

"Is he feeling good," she cooed, increasing the speed of her pumping, leaning over to suck the head briefly, and tasting his man juices.

She could tell that he was close now; she grasped his shaft more firmly and pumped faster and faster as his ass lifted off the couch.

A smile spread across her face as she imagined the growl coming from his throat was the sound of his beast.

And then his cum gushed from the opening in the tip of his dick. There were three or four good sized spurts before he slumped limply on the couch

Most of his cum was on Julie's hand. She told him not to move, and she walked quickly to the bathroom to clean her hand, and get a wet face towel to wipe off Dub's dick. She likes tending to her man's dick after she'd satisfied him.

~

Even when she was on her knees, Lacy was face to face with Turk. She had a look of pure joy about her when she said, "C'mon, let's get these pants off." She untied the drawstring and pulled them down past his knees in one quick motion.

"Oh my god, look at that cute lil thing," she thought, her eyes twinkling and her mouth watering at the sight of his dick.

"I love the scent of your balls," she thought, as she buried her face in his crotch.

When she took his dick into her mouth balls deep, it was all Turk could do to hold back his nut. He made his asshole pucker as tight as he could, to dull the urge to cum.

When she backed her mouth off his dick, she made a popping sound, and looked up at him. She is a tall woman with large hands that nearly hid his whole dick.

Her hands were a blur as she jacked him, she spoke through clenched teeth, "You can handle it. You're not gonna cum."

He was panting heavily when her hand stopped stroking him, and she lowered her head to take both his nuts into her mouth. When she hummed, Turk felt the vibration all the way to the tips of his toes.

Beads of sweat were starting to pop up on his forehead, and he couldn't help from squirming. He'd had his dick sucked plenty times over the last 75 years, but nobody had ever gone after him like this.

Lacy knew she had him where she wanted him; it was time to finish him. With her hands on his hips she started bobbing her mouth up and down on the full length of his dick.

When she'd stay on the head of it for a moment and sucking hard, Turks asshole would pucker and his whole body would tense.

When he couldn't hold back any longer, he let go a big glob of cum. Lacy let it run out of her mouth, as she pulled off his dick and finished pumping out the rest of his cum with her hand.

~~~

Sunday morning traffic was light enough on interstate 75 South for Turk to set the cruise control on the big SUV at 75 miles per hour. Their stomachs were full after eating the big breakfast if bacon, eggs, grits and biscuits. The two women had then wished them a safe drive home, after a firm handshake.

Dub was smoking his first hookah since the drive to Panola Mountain. The two best friends and alpha dawgs were sipping coffee, while comparing notes from their time with the two confident women. Dub said, "What did I tell you, I knew they was wearing the same shit our Shaman gives us when we gon be around some she-wolves who looking for they mate."

Turk bobbed his head and said, "Mmhmm, I know, my wolf smelled Lacy this morning after she'd showered. Her pussy was still hot, but that's alright, my dick got sucked real good last night."

"Sho you right," said Dub, still in his raspy morning voice. "Her girl Julie, put them soup coolers of hers on my shit too. That girl can work her tongue, my brotha. She had the head of my dick tingling.

"She was playing with my nuts too. You know, every woman don't know bout that. A lot of women I been with hardly touch my nuts."

"Woo-we, what you talking bout," said Turk acting silly and dapping Dub again. "Don't that shit feel good? Lacy had both of mine in her mouth at the same time. She did that thang, where she had my dick in her mouth, while she licked my nuts."

The two men laughed and dapped each other again.

They filled the time during the rest of the way home talking about the two women from Panola Mountain, and planning their payback.

To be continued