All Comments on 'You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L'

by Greyman01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
swfb70swfb70almost 6 years ago
I never found my MIL the least bit attractive

but this was one hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking red hot

So fucking hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long, but good

9 pages is a little too long for me. I read it in entirety over 2 days because it was interesting enough to make me want to continue with it until the end.

I did get together with my M-I-L after her husband died unexpectedly. She was lonely and I always stayed at her house and took her out for dinner when I was passing through the area. (I was a truck driver at the time, and my wife always worked the weekends even when I was home. And then I found out that she was actually cheating on me on most of those weekends). Anyhow her mom "accidentally" walked into the bathroom one night just as I was stepping out of the shower, and I instantly got an erection. First she apologized, then asked if I needed help with my sudden issue. I agreed for that 1 time, but then every time I was in her area, we'd get together. A few yrs later when my wife and I got divorced, her mom let me move in with her. It wasn't long before her mom and I were married and she cut her daughter completely out of any inheritance.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 6 years ago
GREAT!!!

Please continue the story!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

love the wife, love the MIL. wonder were we go after this....

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damnit Greyman..I have read the whole story four (4) times.

Don't you fuckin dare try to top this one. Anyway, thank you.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

It's a crying shame this hasn't got a comment in four years. Great beginning! MIL stories are my favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreyman01@Greyman01
435 Followers
I've been away for a while. Life happens and writing hasn't been top of mind. I'm submitting a new story and hopefully will continue some of the ones I have left off. 01-2024