You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

Her breathing slows, her muscles relax, she pulls the pillow away and opens her eyes. "I love you," she coos to me and then laughs a tender laugh and smiles at me. My world can get no better. I lie back on my bed, as happy and satisfied, maybe even more so, as she is. I could die a very happy man right now. Slightly weak kneed, Steph stands and moves to my bed. She climbs on and then straddles me. She takes my cock and swipes the head back and forth several times bathing it in the slickness drooling from inside her. She gasps when she goes too far and my engorged flesh contacts her hyper sensitive clit. Then she places me at her opening and tantalizingly slowly lowers herself down onto me. To me it feels like forever and I wouldn't blame you for thinking that maybe this is her way of paying me back for my earlier teasing of her. In reality she is just so sensitive she must proceed slowly, allowing her body time to adjust. I am no 'hung' stud. In fact, the size of my penis is just about average, but that does not matter. She is so sensitive, her muscles having contracted so tightly, that inserting a pencil would take as much time. Once I am inside her she gently rocks and swirls her body using our joining as the fulcrum. The base of my shaft feels as if it is locked in place while the rest feels as though it is a swizzle stick stirring and blending against the walls of her pussy. I am so hard this will not take long.

My hands grab her hips and then her ass and help her move, adding a bit of up and down to her motion. My cock head is so wonderfully wrapped within the slick velvet vise of her love tunnel that every single movement is translated into pleasure that shoots like electric current to my balls and my brain. "Oh, honey," I moan as I thrust my hips upward, pushing as deep within her as I can reach. And then my hips buck involuntarily as the first gob of my semen shoots from me into her.

"Yes," she whispers, her hands on my chest and a smile on her face. "Yes."

As the last pulse delivers the final drops of my load into her my body falls back to the bed and my legs straighten. Stephanie slumps forward onto me, her breasts compressed between us, her legs extending atop mine. She snuggles her face into my neck with a soft kiss and a playful grasping of my skin between her teeth. She sighs as one hand caresses her back and the other weaves into her hair. I feel the weight of her body increase as she goes limp as she falls asleep. She is light as a feather as I drift into sleep with her. Sometime in the night I get up and move to the other bed, the twin mattress fine for sex but not conducive to two adults and a restful night's sleep.

In the morning Janet has already made coffee and laid out fruit and muffins for breakfast. I thank her and take mine to the balcony, where, warmed by the morning sun I survey the sand and ocean.

Sunday is a repeat of Saturday with beach, showers, naps, dinner and a much more languorous love making session. Monday looks like it will be a repeat as well. I could get used to this!

About 3:30 Monday afternoon Steph's cell phone rings. "It's the office," she announces in a slightly surprised tone.

"Don't answer it," I say urgently but I'm too late.

"Hello? Unh, huh. Unh, huh. Really? When? Unh huh."

I'm not getting much from only one side of this conversation but what I am getting I don't think I like.

"Sure, sure. I'll just... Oh, you already did? Ok, great, thanks. Yeah, yeah, 8:30. Yep. OK, bye."

She is afraid to turn and face me. I can see the expression on Janet's face change and it's not good.

"They need me to come back. Things are blowing up and we have an emergency meeting tomorrow morning at 8:30 before heading to your company at 10 o'clock. They've booked me on a 6:15 flight today."

"What?" I let loose in exasperation. "What, they can't live one week without you? Did they book me a flight, too?"

"Tom, I'm really sorry. Apparently your SVP of Marketing mentioned me by name, asking if I would be there and saying he felt I contributed a fresh look at things. Kevin (her boss) was pretty much begging me to come back. He said if we save this he'll promote me to a full VP - Account Executive."

She reached out and took my hand. As we walked down the short hall to our room she looked over her shoulder and said "Sorry, Mom. At least Tom can stay and hang out with you for the rest of the week."

I didn't hear Janet's reply.

---

As we pulled away from the curb, having kissed my wife good bye, Janet lay her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Tom. This really sucks. I know you two have both been really tied up with work this past year. I was really hoping you would have a nice break down here and have time to spend with each other." She was truly compassionate in her caring words and manner as she rubbed my shoulder. "In a way it's like that old, bad joke. First prize is a week in Cleveland. Second prize is two weeks in Cleveland. Only in your case, first prize is a week with your mother in law. Second prize is a week with only your mother in law."

I forced a game smile at her attempt to lighten my mood. "I would hardly compare you to Cleveland and hanging here with you on the beach ain't a bad gig at all." Truth be told I had a pretty good relationship with my mother in law. She was a generally pleasant person and fun to be around. She would spend a week with us several times a year, including Christmas and New Year's and we never had any issues.

We drove to a restaurant and had a pleasant dinner together. On the ride back to the condo my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. At a stoplight I fished it out. There was a text from Stephanie. -Just landed. All good—

As I relayed the message to Janet my cell vibrated again. At another red light I looked and there was a picture from Steph. -Look, I've got tan lines!—the picture showed her right breast and nipple with a distinct white and darker contrast to her skin. She had pulled her bra away from her chest with her right hand and snapped the picture with her left. My wife was sexting me on the plane!

While waiting for the green left turn arrow to turn into the condo I replied -Did you take this pic on the plane? Did anybody see you?—

As we parked the car her response came in -Yes. The guy in the seat next to me was asleep—and she added a smiley face and a kissing face emoji's.

"Everything OK?" Janet asked.

"Everything's just fine. Your daughter is a nut job but I love her."

"I know you truly do, Tom. I don't know that I ever said this to you, but I'm very happy you two found each other. You're very good together and for each other." She leaned toward me and rose on her toes to give me a peck on the cheek. "Oh, dear. I got my lipstick on you."

"No worries, it'll mark me as taken and I won't have to fend off the usual hoard of females clamoring for my body on the way to the condo."

"Well, I'm always happy to help." She slipped her arm through mine as she spoke.

Standing, waiting for the elevator I said, "And, thank you. I got a pretty good deal in the mother in law department, too, when I married your daughter."

"You're sweet, Tom." Janet rested her head on my shoulder as we rode up, her arms linked around mine. I paid no attention, but our hands joined as we stepped off and walked to the condo. It was so natural because I would do it without thinking if it were Stephanie beside me. We let go as I unlocked and opened the door.

Inside she announced, "Well, I'm going to read and then fall asleep."

"I think I'll watch a little TV and then turn in myself, if that won't bother you."

"Not all, Tom. You really are such a sweet man." She rose up on her tiptoes again and placed her hand against my cheek as she kissed me again, this time on the lips. Again, it was a brief, mostly chaste kiss but just a half a tick longer and a wee bit more contact than a peck. The taste of her lipstick lingered on my lips as she went into her room and closed the door. My mind leapt back to the taste of her on the beer bottle. 'You're just horny and missing your wife you idiot' I mentally spanked myself. All the same, I tasted her lipstick again minutes later as I flicked on The Shawshank Redemption for the umpteenth time.

I had a couple more beers, as a sleep aid, and headed to bed turning off the TV before Andy Dufrense crawled through his filthy escape route.

Janet was up before me on Tuesday morning and had coffee and breakfast ready as usual. I was sure I was reading more into it than was there but she seemed to be staying rather close to me. When I went out and sat on the balcony she followed and stood beside my chair, her hand between my shoulders just below my neck, lightly rubbing, one might even say caressing as she drank her coffee and stared out over the sea. She locked her arm through mine again as we rode the elevator down. As we walked the boardwalk to the beach I must have looked like her house boy carrying two chairs, the umbrella, the cooler and a bag of stuff. She did carry my towel for me, though. At the end of the boardwalk she kicked off her flip flops and bent from the waist to pick them up. Her cover up rode up and wasn't covering much as I took note she wasn't wearing boy shorts today. When she straightened she performed that classic female move of hooking her finger inside the elastic leg bands of her bathing suit bottom and snapping it back down over her cheek on each side. She did wait for me and picked up my flip flops when I kicked them off.

"Thanks," I said.

"My pleasure," she responded flashing me a big smile. With her blonde hair, good tan, nice smile and big sun glasses she looked pretty darn good, even model or movie star good. Between her physical attributes and her personality I had to wonder just what her ex-husband did to screw things up. As I thought about it, I was surprised that she wasn't dating someone. I'd thought guys would be all over her.

I dropped the chairs, stuck the umbrella spike in the sand and started to set up. Janet grabbed a chair and opened it. She did the same with the second and placed them side by side. I opened the umbrella; she arranged the bag and cooler in its shade. She then stepped a few paces away, toward the water a little and turned toward me. She grabbed the bottom of her cover up with both hands and pulled it up over her head. I stared. No tankini today! As the pullover rose, more and more skin was revealed. Her stomach, with just the slightest little bulge to it, then her breasts, covered by two triangles of fabric, her shoulders, her neck and finally her face. As she dropped the top onto her chair she grabbed her sunglasses which had come askew, leaned her head back and ran her fingers through her hair, combing it back behind her.

'Damn!' Janet was wearing the exact same bikini as Stephanie's only in a deep red color. With her tan it looked perfect on her. The top also made quite plain one thing - my mother in law had a rack! I knew she was bigger than Steph, even Stephanie said so. 'I'm not as stacked as my mother,' she'd reply when I made some comment about how nice her boobs are. As Janet brought her head forward and went to put her sunglasses on she looked at me and I thought I saw her smile a tiny bit, pleased that she knew I was looking at her.

We spent the day just as we had the previous three - sunning, reading, eating, snoozing, and jumping in the water. On the three previous days Janet would walk into the water with her sunglasses still on, dip down until the water reached her neck and after a few moments, rise and walk back to her chair.

Today, when I announced "I'm going for a dip,' and dropped my hat and sunglasses on the chair, she said, "I'll come with you." She dropped her sunglasses on her chair and walked beside me. I dove in when the water was waist deep and as my head popped out, Janet's popped out a few feet from me. She slicked her hair back and she looked amazing, water dripping from her face, red lipstick almost matching her bathing suit still perfect on her lips, blue eyes alive and her smile radiating a brightness that challenged the sun.

"Boy, that feels good," she said as she took a couple of arm strokes toward me. "A little bit deep for me to stand here," she continued, reaching her arms around my neck. I just reacted and cradled her body, supporting her lower back with one hand and her legs at the knees with the other.

"I could get used to this," she whispered. She laid her head on my shoulder and held a little tighter to my neck. I could feel her nearest breast pressing against my chest. I could also feel something beginning to press against my underwear beneath my board shorts.

"Tom," her voice was serene, "are you all right?"

I looked at her, her eyes were locked on me, wide open, focused and oh so blue.

"Sure, of course I am," I managed to respond as if I was in a trance.

She reached up and placed her palm on my cheek. She smoothly moved my face toward her and then kissed me. She kissed me on the lips, full and for real. There was passion in the kiss. "Tom, it's okay. I'd never do anything that would hurt my daughter."

I looked down as she spoke. I couldn't help myself. Her nipples were threatening to tear through the red fabric triangles of her top. Her breasts looked as though they could spill out at any moment.

"Janet, I, I..." I foundered for words.

Her hand had not moved from my cheek and once more she sensitively guided my face toward hers and kissed me. I cradled her body a little tighter to me and then - I kissed her back!

If this goes to court I will plead insanity. It's the only plausible explanation. I had a beautiful, sweet, loving wife who was sexting me pictures of her boob and nipple from the plane. Yet here I was, holding her mother in my arms, both of us half naked and we're kissing in front of the whole world.

"Janet..." I gasped as our kiss broke again.

"It's fine, Tom. Don't worry." Her fingers caressed my face so lovingly it was as if we were the ones who had been married for two years.

"Janet, I..." This time I couldn't finish because her lips met mine and her tongue took advantage of my attempt to speak, exploring my open mouth. Straight from the source she tasted better than from the surface of that bottle and my tongue sought out more of her as it ran inside her mouth.

"Janet, if we keep this up I don't think I'm going to be able to control myself for the next five minutes let alone the next five days."

"I certainly hope you won't." Her hand left my face. She traced a line down my chest and stomach with the nail on her index finger, the sexy red nail digging into my skin just enough to leave a mark. She slipped her hand between us and down to my crotch where she cupped my hard cock.

I began walking toward the beach. At about the point where the water was knee deep I gently placed her on her feet and we walked together back to the chairs.

"Grab your towel and follow me," she instructed. As I picked up my towel she took my hand and lead me, half running toward the boardwalk. I watched her ass jiggle as she moved. It wasn't the tight firm ass of her daughter but it was damn good!

The elevator doors opened as soon as we pushed the button. Once we were in she pushed up against me, stroked my cock through my wet layers, put her other hand behind my head and kissed me.

"When we get into the condo we're going to jump in the shower to rinse off. Then you're just going to put me on my back right on the bedroom floor and fuck me as hard as you can!" We almost missed our floor because she was kissing me so hard.

When we closed the condo door behind us I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I slapped my hand on her ass eliciting a squeal of shock and delight from her. I marched into her bedroom, then bathroom, flung the shower door open and turned on the water. As the stream heated up I set her down, pinned her against the wall with my body and kissed her hard, ravenously and with want. I untied the bow behind her neck and then the one behind her back. I started to skin the bottom off her hips and down her thighs, stopping only to undo the laces and Velcro of my board shorts for her. Her bikini bottom had fallen the rest of the way to her ankles and she stepped out of them before she squatted and pulled my shorts and boxers down to the floor. Stepping out I half pushed, half lifted her into the shower. We adjusted the water temperature and then I placed her under the stream. I bent my head to her chest, lifted her big, soft mammary and tried to ingest her nipple. She groaned and ran the fingers of both hands through my wet hair.

I adoringly massaged shampoo and then conditioner through her hair. I doused the bath sponge with body wash and covered her body with little foam spreading circles. All the while, until I washed her back and ass, my stiff prick was wedged between the soft flesh of her ass cheeks. She turned me around and repaid me in kind. Washing my hair and then lathering my body, paying extra attention to my boner and ball sack, stroking her hand up and down my sudsy shaft.

"You keep that up and I ain't gonna be able to fuck you for a while, lady!"

Her hands left my body as if propelled by springs. We kissed deeply as we rinsed off, letting the soaps and warm water flow over us until we were just clean, wet skin. She turned the shower off. I opened the door. I handed her a towel and grabbed another for myself. I hurried to dry my head and torso. When she bent to dry one leg I grabbed her and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the floor. She shrieked and giggled and tried to pull me on top of her. I knelt between her legs and grabbed her ankles, spreading her wide. I stared intently at her beautiful, shaven pussy, the lips shading from pink to a very pale brown. I sucked one toe into my mouth as I continued to stare in total lust at her sex. She moaned as I sucked her toe. I couldn't hold back any longer. I practically dove at her and put my face into her.

"No!" she pleaded, "just fuck me!"

"Listen woman, I want to taste you first and that's what I'm going to do. When I've eaten you as much as I want, then I'll fuck you silly."

"Oh, yesss..." she answered. I think she liked me being in control and telling her what I wanted and wanted to do. I buried my face and tongue deep into her box. She tasted wonderful. I could hear her moans, gasps and sighs as I took all that I wanted from her. When I rose up on my knees, pulled her body closer to mine and placed my spear at the entrance to her pussy she wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me into to herself.

I slapped her ass with a smack that sounded louder than the actual force and she jumped from the surprise. She smiled a sultry smile at me and said, "Yes, sir."

I drove my cock all the way into her in one thrust, she was so wet. She screamed, "Yes, oh yes. You feel so good inside me!"

I stayed there deep within her as she wriggled under me, enjoying the sensation of her pussy being filled with my warm meat. She locked her ankles behind me and interlaced her fingers behind my neck. When I felt she was ready I made a couple of long, slow strokes and then just started pounding her. Every time my groin met hers there was the unmistakable sound of flesh on flesh. I hammered at her as hard as I could. Her finger nails raked my back and she spurred me on with her heels jamming my ass.

"Oh, Tom. Just keep fucking me just like this," she moaned. Her breathing became shallow, quick rasping intakes of breath only. Then she let it all out on one huge exhale of "Oooooooohhhhh."

Her fingernails dug like claws into my ribs on my back on both sides. Her thighs clamped my waist so tight it was hard to keep moving. She lifted her ass off the floor and dropped back down as she whipped her head from side to side,

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers