You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

"Uunnhh, uuuuunnnnnhhhh. Oh, yesssssss," she screamed and released her hold on me as her orgasm wracked her body. Freed from her tight clutches I needed only two or three more strokes to join her and shot everything I had into her. We lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow for a while. When my shrinking prick slipped out of her I grabbed her towel and cleaned her, then wiped off my cock and balls.

For the second time today I cradled her in my arms and carried her to the bed. I lay her down, crawled in beside her and pulled the sheets up over us. She turned to me and said "Oh, Tom you don't know what you've just done for me." Her eyes welled with tears as she kissed me.

"I'd do just about anything for you, Janet."

"Just hold me." We spooned and she fell asleep in my arms.

--

I must have dozed off for a bit as well.

To say I felt guilty doesn't really cover it. I felt great about the sex I just had with Janet. I really liked being able to make her feel so good. But, I felt absolutely terrible about what I had just done and what it would do to Stephanie if she ever found out. I got out of the bed and heard Janet giggle.

"You better put on a t-shirt before going back to the beach."

I turned and looked in the mirror. My back had red lines up and down both sides. There were four red welts on each side where she had dug her fingernails deep into me.

I went into my room, grabbed a t-shirt and headed back to the beach. I was sitting in my beach chair, confused and conflicted when Janet returned. We stayed there for another hour or so and then left for the day. I was on my tablet looking for a hotel room when Janet came out onto the balcony. It was almost 4 o'clock.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," I lied.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking over my shoulder.

"Janet, I'm sorry. I'm all messed up. I absolutely loved what we did earlier and I really want to do more with you. But, I love my wife, your daughter and I just can't risk hurting her and losing her."

Janet smiled at me. She caressed my face and said, "Tom, I said it this morning, you are truly a wonderful man. I also said I would never do anything to hurt my daughter." She handed me her phone. "Call her." Steph's number was on the screen and ready to dial.

"I don't know if I can talk to her yet. I can't trust myself not to tell her everything and yet I don't want to lie to her." I looked at her, silently pleading to help me find a way out of this.

"Call her," she repeated and waggled the phone in front of me. I picked up my phone from the table next to me and pressed Steph's number and 'Call'.

"Hi, Honey, how did this go this morning?" asked, trying to control my voice and keep things normal. Janet walked away to give me privacy.

"Pretty good, I think. The meeting went well and your guys seem to be placated. Kevin's happy, so that's a good thing. How's everything down there?"

I dreaded having to answer. "Oh, you know - the usual, sun, sand, water," I paused. "Uh, look, Steph, I, uh, wanted to talk to you about something. I, uh.." She cut me off.

"So, is my mom as good in bed as I am?" she fell into a giggling fit at the other end of the electronic connection.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"I asked you if my mom is as good in bed as I am?" she repeated, followed by more giggling.

"What the...? You know?" I turned and looked into the condo. Janet was standing in the living room, biting her thumb with a huge smile on her face.

"Tom, of course I know. I'm the one who suggested it. My poor mom hasn't been with a guy in years. She doesn't feel like dating, she's happy with her life and she sure as hell doesn't want to just go out and 'hook up' with random guys just for sex. I've told her a couple of times about how great our sex life is and then it hit me. Who better to help mom out than you. She said no at first but I wore her down. She texted me a little while ago and said you were incredible and if I ever hurt you or cheated on you she would steal you from me in a heartbeat."

"You conniving little minx," I was relieved of course but I was also mad. "You two hatched this plan and then were gonna just let me feel miserable?"

"Tom, why do you think mom told you to call me right away? We didn't want to been mean to you. We were both just pretty sure you wouldn't do this if we came out and asked. I figured you couldn't resist my mom if she pulled out all the stops."

"So was this flight home for business all an excuse?"

"No, it's real. It just happened to be a tremendously convenient inconvenience."

"Hmmmm," was all I could muster.

"Tom, I love you. I trust you. You weren't on the phone a minute before you were ready to tell me everything. I'll bet you were already looking for a way out of there. I love my mom and she loves me. We came to an agreement that this was a safe solution to fill a need for her."

"Well, you two certainly have my head spinning."

"Sorry about that. Relax, have a beer. You're on vacation and even though I'm not there you've got a hottie, friend with benefits there with you. Make her feel good and enjoy your time with her. But rest up, because when you get home I'm going to jump your bones every chance I get!"

"I am looking forward to that! And, just to be clear, guilt free sex with your mom for the rest of the week?"

"Yes."

I love my wife!

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers