You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Marco the good news, and he promised to pass it along to Carmen and Tom. Once everything was set, I leaned over and gave Jay a kiss on top of his head. He looked up and I kissed him on the lips.

We had sex that night. He had done real good, so I felt like I owed him something. Plus, if everything went to plan, this might be his last crack at my body, his last chance to prove himself, his last opportunity before his access disappeared for good. If everything went to plan, someone else will be availing themselves in my hot body, and Jay will be left in the dust.

My plan was working. The hunt was on. My manipulative, devious side had fully re-emerged.

I was back.

************

I stood at the edge of the pool, busy in what I was doing, until my attention was pulled away by someone emerging from inside the house, out the backdoor.

Out came Carmen, as frumpy as ever. Her hair looked ratty, and she had on those chunky, black hipster glasses, a look which did not work for her. Her face was not made-up, and it was clear make up was the only thing that made her look anything resembling pretty. Her skin looked paler than usual, and that was probably because despite the summer heat, she was wearing a thick hoody and loose jeans. And even with her unflattering coverings, it was clear it wasn't hiding much, as her body had nothing special to highlight. Her boobs looked flat and defeated, her ass was dull, and her legs were short and stumpy. She stopped in her tracks and her jaw dropped.

"Tom!" she called out.

"I think he's busy." I called back. He was busy, alright. Tom was directly behind me, grinding his cock between my ass cheeks as he sucked on my neck. His big hands were busy too, reaching around me to squeeze at my massive breasts. His hands were greedy, availing themselves in my bikini-clad flesh. Like my last pool-adventure, I was wearing a red bikini, but this time, I rocked it. My breasts were jutting outward proudly, perkily, the bikini top stretched to the max to contain them. My cleavage was, like, a mile long. My belly was flat and toned, my legs were long and firm, and my ass felt as round and juicy as ever. My bikini bottoms were tiny, and they barely covered up the goods.

Tom clearly liked how I looked. He was again clad only in his wet swim trunks, but this time, his bulging cock was rubbing against me, grinding against my full, round ass, grinding between the cheeks. As Tom's fingers worked their magic on my boobs, I spoke up.

"Bout time you saw the show, Carmen." I called out. My eyes blatantly appraised her, and I whispered loudly back to Tom. "Look at what she's wearing. She's so ugly." I remarked. He laughed as he sucked at my neck.

"Tom, how could you?" she asked, about to cry. "She's your MOM."

"Have you seen this body? Have you seen these tits?" I called out. Carmen glanced at my chest, and then she glanced at her own, clearly seeing her inferiority. "Does she even know how bad she looks?" I asked Tom, and he grunted in response. Carmen was frozen, watching the incestuous foreplay in front of her.

"Don't worry, dear. I will take good care of your fiancé." I said with a proud smile. With that, I slid my hand behind me, sliding it into his shorts, letting my fingers circle around his dick. I began to slowly pump at him. "You need to realize he doesn't want a young girl like you for a girlfriend. He wants a real woman... like me. Besides, I'm his girlfriend now. You don't have to worry, I know how pathetic you young little bitches get with your boyfriends, and I know you planned to marry him, but you don't have to worry. He will be well taken care of, believe you me. I will keep my son's balls well drained. Trust me, I was his jack material for years. Now, I'm just more hands on. You can let him go, hon, you don't have to worry. He's with his mother. It's for the best."

I began to really dig in, pumping him firmly, trying to draw the cum from his balls. Using my well-trained, experienced hand, I had him grunting and pumping the cum from his balls within minutes, dripping onto the hot cement. As I slipped my hand from his shorts, Carmen became unfrozen.

"You fucking bitch!" she screamed, running at me. With my cum covered hand, I slapped her across the face as she got close, knocking her dizzy, causing her to lose her balance and fall into the pool. If she hadn't looked pathetic before, she sure looked it now. Her boyfriend's mom had completely owned her, stealing her man from her, humiliating her, and kicking her ass in the process. It couldn't have gone any better.

I wasn't jarred awake from this dream. But even though I couldn't say for sure, I am positive that as I slept, and went through this dream, my lips were curled in a smile, and my nipples had tightened in pleasure.

I was back. Oh, I was definitely back.

************

(Tom)

Carmen had shown me the world.

We had survived spring break together. We had finished up the year at school together. We had flown out across the world together. We had come so far. It was only once we got there, and I saw a world both similar and foreign to mine, it was at that moment that I truly realized how big the world was.

I hadn't ever left the country before. I had barely ever left California. So, traveling with Carmen, hand-in-hand, I suddenly understood how small my world had been. Home had never felt so far away. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

If I had any doubts about Carmen before, this trip erased them. I loved this girl. She was my tour guide, showing me a world I had never seen. She guided me into trying new foods and going to places I would never think of going.

We went all over the place. We hit the UK, going to London, Ireland, Scotland, a little of everything. We hit all the more touristy spots, like Big Ben, Stonehenge, and stuff like that. We made our way to Spain for a bit, then to France, Germany, Amsterdam, Sweden, Italy, and a bunch of other places. Our mode of travel changed, sometimes we'd fly, sometimes we'd drive. We lived pretty low-key, hiking around, taking in the countryside, really embracing this new world. Sometimes, we stayed in hotels, other times in hostels.

But let's be honest, this trip was really Tom and Carmen's European fuck fest. Me and her got it on every chance we had. Like in France, when we were in Paris, the city of romance. We had visited the Lourve, the Arc de Triumphe, and of course, the Eiffel tower. And as we took in the jutting tower in front of us, the city of romance allowed even my crassest come-ons to seem full of passion and love.

We stood next to each other, staring upward. I leaned into her and spoke up.

"Hey, you want to go to the hotel room and fuck?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah." she said, as if the answer was obvious. And fuck we did.

We got it on in every country we visited. And the sex was just getting better and better. We had gotten used to each other, used to each others' likes and dislikes, used to each others' bodies. I fucked her in every hole, exactly as hard as she wanted. We made love when the mood called for it. We were in tune. I was in sync with her in a way that I had never been with anyone.

And home, and Mom, and that whole thing seemed a million miles away. It was the last thing on my mind. For the first time in my life, I was positive I was over that whole thing. I was done with the games. I was done with home. I'd be a good son, but I vowed never to put myself in a vulnerable position again. I had Carmen. I didn't need anything else.

This trip was bliss. I couldn't have been happier.

Then we got to Greece.

Don't get me wrong, the country itself was great. The architecture was amazing, the people were cool. But there was clear social unrest, and we quickly found out our plans had fallen apart. We were supposed to fly out of here to start our trip home when our trip was over, but our flight had been severely delayed, and we had no quick way out of the country.

Carmen called home, and they called my home. Luckily, Dad had called in a favor, and he arranged a flight for us with some guy from Italy. But, the bad part was instead of having three weeks left on our trip, we had three days.

As we had dinner a couple nights before we left, we talked about our plans. Our lease for our apartment didn't start for three weeks, which was supposed to correspond to us getting back. School wouldn't start till around then. I realized it would be tough to avoid going home. I spoke up to Carmen.

"You know, when we get back, do you think, I could, uh, stay at your place?" I asked her. She looked up and gave me a look, like she wanted to say something, but she held herself back. "What?" I asked. She relented.

"Okay, don't take this the wrong way. I know you have your problems with your mom, I don't know what they are, but I don't want to marry a man who's afraid to confront his issues. Who's afraid to talk to his mom." she said. Part of me was tempted in that moment to just spill out the truth, to tell her everything. Cause if I did, she would understand why I wanted to keep my distance. But I couldn't, not yet, anyway. Hopefully not ever.

But then I thought over what she said, and realized she was right. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life afraid of going home, afraid of my mom. This had to end, once and for all. Me and Mom needed to talk this out, needed to deal with this thing. I wasn't afraid of her. Not anymore. I had conquered that part of me. The battle was essentially over. This needed to end.

"You're right." I said with a smile. "You're right." I repeated. She reached over and squeezed my hand.

"I know it's awkward, but you'll be okay. Besides, it'll be nice to have a little time apart. We've been joined at the hip for fucking ever." Carmen said.

"How dare you?" I said sarcastically. She smiled.

I called home the next day and let them know I was coming. I talked to Dad, and luckily, he wouldn't be traveling during the time I was home, so Mom wouldn't have as much time to play her games. Part of me was dreading it, but I was ready for it.

As we flew home on the personal jet of an Italian CEO named Vincenzo, all I could think about was home. This would be the longest time I would spend at home alone since last summer, when I left in anger after Mom's games reached their peak. I had left then with my blood boiling, me flailing in anger. But this time, I was stronger. Sure, I wouldn't have Carmen with me like I did at Christmas. But she had built me up. Made me stronger. Made me more confident and more secure. Carmen had me into a man. So, no matter what Mom tried to pull, I would be okay.

In a little under three weeks, I would be heading back to school. And when that time came, this game between me and Mom would be over and finished. The teasing and flirting would stop. In three weeks, the game would be over.

Because when I got home, I would be at my best. And not even Mom could bring me down.

***********

Chapter 11: Home

By the time I stepped through the front door at home, it was far too late for anyone to be awake, so I got to my room and got to sleep without incident. The last time I was home, I shut Mom down, hopefully for good. She was desperate and gave me one last Hail Mary, like I had done with her. And like her, I had easily turned her away. I could only hope that when I got up the next morning, Mom would have finally gotten the message, and the games would finally be over.

I was so wrong.

Even though I had arrived home pretty late, the sounds of movement in the morning awoke me early, preventing me from sleeping in. Knowing I would have to face this sooner or later, I stumbled downstairs.

Still groggy, I entered the kitchen, only to find Dad there, sipping his coffee as he ate a bagel and read the paper. I glanced around and realized we were alone, and as I did, Dad glanced up and caught sight of me.

"Hey there kiddo!" he said.

"What's up!" I replied, my eyes still not fully awake.

"How was your flight back?" he asked.

"Well, once we got out of Greece, everything was all good." I replied.

"What'd you think of Vincenzo?" he asked.

"He's uh... he's an interesting guy." I said with a smile.

"He definitely is." Dad said with a laugh.

"Thanks for, you know, arranging everything." I told him. "It really saved our asses."

"No problem." Dad replied. "Sorry you're vacation came to an end a bit early. Gotta cash in these favors while I can. Hopefully, soon, I'll be off the road for good, and they'll forget all about me."

"So, when does what's his name retire?" I asked.

"I think the end of next month." Dad replied. "I know they really want me to take his spot, but... I really don't want to."

"Yeah, I get it." I replied. "Can't spend your whole life traveling. You gotta stay home sometime."

"Exactly. So, how was Europe?" he asked.

"Well, besides the stuff at the end, it was incredible. Being there with Carmen... I definitely made the right call with her." I told him. He smiled proudly before standing up.

"Well, I'm happy for you son." he said. "But I gotta get going. You're sticking around for a while?"

"Yeah, I'll head back up to school around the first, that's when our lease starts, so it'll be a little over two weeks." I replied.

"Cool. We'll talk more tonight." Dad began. "Your Mom's upstairs in the shower. Be careful with her." Dad warned, causing me to gulp. Did he know something? "She's been in one of her moods lately. You know how she can get."

"I sure do." I said with a half-smile. Dad was about to walk past me when he stopped and held out his hand.

"It's good to have you back home, Tom." he said. I took his hand in mine and shook it.

"Good to be back." I told him. Dad stepped away, retrieved his leather briefcase, and was out the door within a minute. I steeled myself, knowing me and Mom were alone for the first time in almost a year. After Dad's warning, I was a bit worried at to what to expect. I poured myself some orange juice, sat at the kitchen table and waited. I heard the shower turn off, and footsteps from above. I clenched my fists as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, knowing the confrontation was about to come. I looked up at the entrance of the kitchen, waiting for her to appear.

And boy did she.

"Hey!" she said perkily as she sauntered into the kitchen. My eyes widened as I took her in. On top, she wore a figure hugging, tight pink tank top. It was extremely low-cut, allowing the copious flesh of her massive rack to pour over the top. The line of cleavage on her chest was monumental. And that bra was doing her favors, allowing her boobs to bounce with every step she took, as if they had shocks under them, lifting each melon and bouncing them rhythmically. And despite this incredible sight, it was what she had on her lower half that stuck with me.

She had on these white denim jeans I had never seen on her before. These jeans literally looked painted on, that's how tight they were. She was poured into them. I bet I could see every curve of her lower half. And the best part, I mean, the most noticeable part, was how low they rode. Part of her flat belly was left exposed, as were the tops of her womanly hips, and if she turned around, I guessed I would be able to see the tops of her ass cheeks. I would not be shocked to see her pussy hair, until I realized she took no chances, and had a red thong pulled up severely, each strap over her hips, the tiny material covering the goods, barely. She turned to face the counter, retrieving a glass from the shelves, and as she did, I saw her from behind. I saw how tight her jeans clung to her rear-end, how they practically molded to each cheek. And my earlier conjecture was confirmed, as the tops of each of the firm cheeks was visible, shown off to me. And with how low they rode on her, I should have been able to see the top of her ass-crack, but luckily, that heroic thong threaded straight through, meeting with the straps running around her hips in a tiny little triangle, forming a textbook whale-tail, preventing me from seeing the top of my own mother's bare ass-crack.

She turned back to face me, and my eye's made it up to meet hers. She had a bright smile on that gorgeous face of hers.

"So, you made it back okay?" she said perkily.

"So we're still doing this?" I asked skeptically. She smiled.

"Of course." she replied. "What'd you think was gonna happen?"

"Oh, I guess I was being naïve, thinking you had gotten the message, only after telling it to you over three thousand times." I said. She smiled wide.

"And I thought I had made myself very clear." she began. "You need to face the fact that I am not stopping. I don't care what you do. What you say. I know you still want this body. You can run off, get married, do whatever, but can you really spend the rest of your life wondering what if? Can you hold off that long? I don't think you can. I told you I am willing to go as long as it takes, but I don't think this will go that much longer. I think this will reach a head soon enough."

"How about a wager?" I began.

"What do you got?" she asked, leaning back against the counter, sipping water from a glass.

"You have a little over two weeks with me at home. So, how about, you go ahead, you give me your best shot. If at the end of these few weeks, I walk away unscathed, then it's over. No more games. No more teasing. We go back to the way it was." I said.

"And if not?" she asked coyly.

"Well... who knows?" I said, shaking my head. "What do you say?"

"I can bullshit you and say... yes, if we make it through till you go to school, then sure, the games are over, and I will admit defeat... But I'd be lying. I'd just keep coming after you. Face it, Tom." she said, moving close to me, stepping behind me, putting her lips to my ear. "Your mother's an unstoppable force. You can keep denying it, but I'll wear you down eventually. You know that. So why not just do it now, when you're at your best?" she rubbed my shoulders lovingly as she said this, her close proximity causing me to shiver. I bent forward, moving away from her hands.

"And, oh, by the way." she began, slamming the now empty glass of water in front of me. It was a glass I recognized, her favorite glass. "You're gonna be here awhile. If that... pressure, ever becomes too much for you, keep that glass by your side. I'm dying for another snack." Tittering, she stepped out of the room.

So, the battle was on. It's okay. I kinda knew it would be. I was ready. I was unbeatable. My love for Carmen would keep me strong.

Let the games begin.

************

Mom was pretty shameless.

Even on that first day, she was as subtle as a hammer. Today was apparently her cleaning day around the house, and what she planned to clean were the areas directly adjacent to me. This essentially meant that she was forced to push her cleavage in my face, bracing her arms behind me, so I wouldn't be able to look anywhere but her juicy cleavage. My eyes were drawn into that canyon of sweet, round flesh, but I could acknowledge her and not become transfixed by her.

She could show me a healthy portion of her fleshy tits. She could make me smell the air from deep in her cleavage. She could jiggle and preen in front of me, but I wasn't giving her anything to work with.

The most annoying thing was that no matter where I went, Mom would move that glass so it was near me, I guess if the urge for pleasure hit me. But I had done a good job of pushing Mom out of mind, separating her from the lustful side of me, so I didn't even pop a stiffy at the visual treats she was offering. It was only after the third time or so time she placed the glass near me that I had to speak up.

"Mom, your point is made." I said, annoyed, sitting on the couch, pushing the glass away.

123456...8