You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I am just trying to keep this house clean. I know you're away from your girlfriend, so I know how tempting it must be to just whip it out and fire that thick cum all over the house. I just want to make sure you have a safe place to empty all that cum into whenever the need arises." Mom said.

"I'll be alright." I told her. "I think I have enough self-control to be able to hold back until I see Carmen again. I don't plan to spill a drop."

"Mmm, you think so?" Mom replied, putting her hands on her hips as she stood in front of me. "I doubt that. I know how it is for guys. Give it a few days and that cock will be so swollen... pulsing, so full of desire, almost bursting with cum. You will be walking through this house, that filthy dick of yours bulging all day, and all night, crying for pleasure. And with a slut like me waving my tits and ass around... you may not like it, but your dick will. Your dick will love it! You may be holding the leash, but the dog will be barking." she said with a laugh.

"I think I can handle it." I replied confidently.

"Well, we'll see. Letting yourself get so backed up is not healthy, Tom. I'm a mom, I know these things. It's like I've always said, you should masturbate twice a day. It'll keep you sane." Mom said.

"What??" I said, shaking my head. "You never said that."

"I didn't?" she asked. "Well, I'm saying it now. It's a code I live by. I'm your mother and I know what's best. So, I'm telling you to make sure you jack that filthy dick of yours twice a day, at least. That's an order, young man."

"Really? Or what? You're gonna spank me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She smiled wickedly.

"Don't tempt me." Mom purred. "You think you can handle it, the pressure? It will be so hard. Of course, there are much more enjoyable ways to ease that pressure, but you're probably not ready for that. But when you're climbing up the walls, don't blame me. You're still an undisciplined boy in many ways. I give it two weeks, and you'll be thanking your lucky stars that your mother is allowing you free reign to jack off whenever you need to. Two weeks and the pressure will be too much to bear for you, Tom. I can tell. Now, if you actually have any discipline, you could handle much more. Much, much more, like I do. Imagine how much pressure you'll be feeling in two weeks. Now, imagine twenty years of that. That's what I'm going on. The best I can do is take the edge off, but I haven't had that one, Earth-shattering, feel-it-in-your bones type of orgasm. You know how tough that is?"

"I don't care, Mom." I said. "I'll be fine."

"Well..." she began, tossing aside the dust rag, wiping her brow on the back of her arm, and pushing a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "I think I'll take my own advice. I'll be in my room. Feel free to join me." Mom said, flouncing out of the room. I was a little stunned at how open she was being. How explicit my mom was being that she was going up to her room to masturbate.

There was nothing but silence for a few minutes as I sat frozen in place. I tried to focus on the TV and forget about her, at least until moans echoed throughout the house.

"OOOohhhhhh!"

"YES!"

"UH, FUCK!"

"Yes, I needed this!"

"Oh, do it, Tom! DO IT! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!"

"FUCK! FUCK!"

"UHH! UHHH! YES! YES! I LOVE IT!"

"Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I'm gonna squirt! YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck FUCK!" she screamed.

I would be lying if I said my dick didn't twitch slightly at this. But I couldn't let her win. I couldn't let her get to me.

Mom came down a few minutes later, her body still covered with sweat but her clothes were luckily on. She had a bundle of sheets in her hands.

"Whew, I needed that." Mom said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll wash your sheets and get your bed remade before your father gets home." I gulped, realizing Mom had masturbated like a slut in my room, in my bed. "Oh, don't let me forget." Mom began. "Remind me to do my ass later. Obviously, I just did my pussy, and it's usually best when I do both. Thanks."

I gulped again, shocked at how open and blatant Mom was being.

Mom was right about one thing. When I went to bed that night, after having a relatively good evening once Dad got home, I realized I could smell Mom's scent in my room. Even though she had washed the sheets after squirting girl-cum all over them, I could still smell her. The sheets were clean, but the stain was permanent. Her smell could not escape my nose, and I would be lying if I said it didn't affect me as I had difficulty falling asleep. It was for a good reason, though.

My dick was throbbing.

**************

So, yes, she was affecting me. But that didn't mean I wanted her. My cock was acting on animal instinct, reacting at the sight of a sexy creature. Nothing more. I woke up the next morning, groggy again. Dad was probably already gone to work, which would probably explain why I woke up to the sound of moaning.

"OH, FUCK!" I heard, Mom's voice muffled by the running water of the shower. I couldn't help but listen.

"Ahhhhh, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Mom screamed out. My grogginess gone, I was suddenly wide awake.

"Ughhhhh! YES! It's so big! Fuck, that feels so good in my ass!" she squealed. My eyes widened. So, here I was, alone at home with Mom, listening to her masturbating in the shower, listening as she drove a dildo roughly in and out of her ass.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Mom screamed, hitting her climax. And, yet again, I found myself stiff. I wrote it off as being simply morning wood.

Mom quieted down, and I heard the shower turn off. I wanted to give myself a few minutes before I got going, but Mom had no such plans. A few minutes later, she barged right in.

"Oh good, you're awake." Mom said. I sat up, the sheet covering me falling down, revealing my bare upper half. As I took in Mom's appearance, I couldn't find words to get mad at Mom's invasion of my privacy.

She was wearing a towel. That's it. There was a knot at the front, right between her breasts, and it must have been one hell of a knot, knowing the weight it was holding back. The edge of the towel must have been, like, centimeters above her nipples, because there was a lot of smooth flesh above the hem. And the towel was short too, mere inches below her ass. Combined with her wet hair and her smooth, moist skin, and long, firm, bare legs, I had never seen Mom this exposed to me.

"Well, you little butthead, you forgot to remind me to do my ass yesterday, so I had to do it this morning." she said.

"How did you make it through the night?" I wondered sarcastically.

"I know, right?" Mom replied. "So, don't let it happen again."

I rolled my eyes, and she smiled knowingly and stepped out. If this was what Mom had planned, masturbating loudly and just showing off a tiny bit more of her body, then I can handle this. Part of me was affected, but my mind was still clear.

The goal of this trip back home for me was to end this tension with Mom, and the spirit of this goal kind of required me and Carmen to be apart. I kept in touch with Carmen during my stay here, texting and talking on the phone, but we both kinda understood why we were staying apart. This was my battle, not hers. And part of what she had said was true. We had been together, joined at the hip, for a while now, and a little bit of absence would make the heart grow fonder. So, instead of defaulting to just crossing town and meeting up with her, I forced myself to confront my problem head on.

I wouldn't let Mom win. I wouldn't give her anything, any angle. I wouldn't waste a drop of cum to thoughts of her. No, I belonged to Carmen. My seed belonged to her. But... I had to be careful. Mom was in rare form, and I knew deep down, if I tried to sneak away to masturbate, if I tried to pleasure myself to thoughts of Carmen, I would fail. Not that I wouldn't find my pleasure. No, being in Mom's house, in her territory, caught in the wake of her pheromones, any attempts to ignore Mom's hot body would fail. If I spilled a drop of cum in this house, there was no doubt it would be to thoughts of Mom. It would be impossible not to. And if I started down that slope, I wouldn't be able to stop myself. The solution was simple. For the duration of my stay at home, I wouldn't cum once. I would be testing my self-control, and pushing myself to a new limit, but to prevent Mom from winning, that's what would have to be done.

And unfortunately, diving in head first against Mom meant getting a primo view of her jiggling breasts. Sure, a pair of massive breasts would make any guy react, and I was no exception. But that was okay, I had Carmen now, and that was all I needed. That part of me that truly wanted Mom was gone now.

**************

I had to admire the work Mom was putting in. She had definitely stepped it up in terms of aggression. But it was her brazenness that truly shocked me.

I did my best to steer clear of Mom. I went out, hung out with friends, or found something to keep my mind occupied. But, of course I had to make my appearances at home, namely at dinner and stuff like that. My parents had me back home, and it would have been impossible for them to allow me to dodge all that, especially since I had been gone from home for so long. I thought I was safe with Dad around, but even then, Mom was on the attack.

"I know you find this boring..." Dad began, talking to me and Mom as we sat at the dinner table. "But anyway, so I called up Ted, over in, uh... Chicago..."

I admittedly always kinda zoned out when Dad began to talk work stuff. I could smile and nod with the best of them. I looked over at Mom across the table, and although she was looking at Dad, I could tell she was ignoring Dad, just like I was. She was smiling and nodding, her attention clearly elsewhere. And then I realized, with a jolt, exactly what was on her mind. As I glanced at Dad, I felt a jab at my crotch. I looked down and realized her bare foot was pressing against my dick.

"Ted's the guy you went over to Hong Kong with, right?" Mom asked, ever the doting wife. Meanwhile, as she held Dad's attention with a loving smile, her toes were kneading my balls gently through my shorts. I glanced at Mom, asking with my eyes what the fuck she was doing. She only gave me a quick, knowing glance, before returning her attention to Dad.

I looked down at my plate, ignoring my mom's insistent foot jabbing into my growing prick. Her toes stroked the length of my shaft effortlessly, not showing a hint of this as she chatted with Dad. Dinner had barely begun, so walking away would raise questions. Mom was forcing me to take it, and I had no recourse but to let it happen. I just grit my teeth, ignored them both, and angrily kept eating my pork chop, hoping to finish quickly so I could leave.

A few bites later, I felt Mom push her foot firmly into me, causing me to look up. Mom was looking right at me, smiling, and Dad was looking at me expectantly as well.

"What?" I croaked out.

"Well, tell your father what you've been up to while you've been back." Mom said, raising her eyebrows. I thought fast. Obviously, I couldn't let him know what Mom had been doing with me and I couldn't let Mom know she had any effect on me.

"Oh, not much." I responded as Mom squeezed my sack with her toes. "It's been pretty uneventful."

"Oh, sorry we're boring you, son." Dad said with a laugh. "Hopefully, your mother isn't running you too ragged." Mom gasped in mock offence as swiveled the ball of her foot into my cock.

"No." I replied. "There isn't anything she can do that I couldn't handle." I replied, glancing her way. She smiled, almost proudly, before kicking me lightly in the crotch, causing me to wince slightly. As Dad looked away, I saw Mom deftly unbutton one of the buttons on her top, allowing me a primo view from across the table of her round, juicy cleavage. I gave her a hostile look and continued eating.

So, Mom won that round. She was now stepping up to teasing me directly in front of Dad. And she wasn't done there. I tried my best to avoid her, but somehow, she always found a way.

The next day, Mom went out to run some errands, so I had free reign of the house. I took out some aggression in the exercise room, working out, lifting weights. It was nice to find an outlet to blow off some steam. Mom had been gone for only about twenty minutes, so I knew I had time, plus I felt comfortable not wearing a shirt while working out, knowing she would gawk at me if I did that in her presence.

I had been successfully baited.

As I stood up, pulling up some pretty heavy weights, I nearly dropped the weights onto the floor as I felt hands curl onto my sweaty biceps, and a pair of big breasts push into my back.

"Mmmm. Nice. These muscles make me drool." Mom whispered into my ear. I jolted slightly, and had to rebalance the weight bar in my palms, not wanting to drop it on my feet. I stabilized the weight in my hands just as Mom's hands curled down my body, running around my torso, fingering my abs, letting her fingers trail downward, ever so close to my...

With a jerk, I bent over, setting the weights on the bar roughly, before jumping out of Mom's range.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily. I looked at her, wearing slim, dark jeans and a tight, white top. The shadows of her dark nipples wear slightly visible through the material.

"Looking good, Tom." Mom said. "Looking jacked." she added, curling her arms lightly.

"What are you doing back so soon?" I asked. She just smiled wickedly, letting me know this was all part of the plan.

"God..." Mom began. "You're so much more of a man than your father. He never looked this tasty." Mom marveled. "I can see why you want to take his place."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It must be so tough for you. You look at your father and realize you have him beat in every way. You're younger, you're hotter, you're more fit on your worst day than him at his best. And while his size isn't bad, I know you have him beat there too. And he's always gone, leaving his hot wife alone. And you just know by looking at my hard nipples every day that he's not getting the job done. It must be hard to be stuck in line behind a guy when you know you could step in, take his place, and rock his wife's world." Mom explained.

"You know..." I said, taking one step forward. "I'm not gonna let you get to me. I'm not gonna let you get in my head." Mom smiled and nodded, drinking in my exposed upper half.

"Well, at least you're not getting fat like your girlfriend." Mom said. I wanted to explode at her, but I calmed myself, kept my cool, and replied.

"Like I said, Mom, I'm not gonna let you get to me. But I would appreciate some privacy." I told her.

"Okay, okay, I get it." Mom began. "I just wanted to let you know that your mother thinks your body is extremely sexy, and even though you're my son, I would, like, totally hook up with you. And by hook up, I mean... fuck." Mom said. With that, she stepped out, leaving me alone in the exercise room. For some reason, the casual way she said that sent a dark thrill through me. I grabbed the weights and got back to work, trying to forget about her.

I wanted to confront her about this, to put this game at an end, but whenever I was around, Mom was just on the attack. I could have easily just gone away, but that defeated the point of me being here, which was to end this. I just needed to figure out how to make her stop. I needed to get on with this, so I could fully mentally commit to Carmen.

But, in trying to figure out how to put an end to this, I put myself in Mom's crosshairs. And she was unrelenting in her attacks. I was putting myself through hell here. I just had to grit my teeth, bite my tongue, and keep my cool, not letting her get into my head. But sometimes, that was really hard.

I was cooking up some stir-fry, focused entirely on what I was doing. That allowed Mom to make her move. I jumped as I felt a pair of hands squeezing my ass. I turned back sharply to see Mom laughing from a few feet behind me.

"Sorry, honey." Mom began, her boobs jiggling with her laughter under her cream colored blouse. "I couldn't resist. I just love your butt! I wanna bite it!"

"Please don't." I chided, trying to focus on cooking, hoping she would give me some space, but unfortunately, she hung around, still tittering.

"So, I was thinking..." Mom began, coming down from her laughing fit. "You know, since everything is out in the open at this point, I feel like we can be totally honest with each other."

I know Mom enjoyed making me squirm, so knowing that, I did the unexpected. I pulled the plate off the burner to let it cool and turned to face her.

"Okay, like what? What do you want to talk about?" I said, leaning back against the counter, crossing my arms.

"Oh. Okay." Mom said, a bit surprised to see me playing along. "Well, let's see... it's become clear we are both very... sexual beings. So, I think we should talk shop. Compare some notes here."

"Well... you start." I said, throwing caution to the wind, going along with her.

"Okay." Mom said. "I'll start from the beginning. Lost my virginity when I was 15, with, um... Roger Finstruck. Now, you're turn."

"14. With Heather Raney." I replied.

"Oh, her? I hated her." she said with a grimace.

"You hate every girl I'm with." I replied. She nodded in agreement. "You're up." I said.

"Okay. I first did anal when I was... 16, I believe. That was with... Sean Smith." Mom said.

"So, you do it up all the holes?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, totally." Mom said with a slight laugh, as if the answer was obvious. "It's been a while, though, since I've gotten the fun stuff."

"Dad doesn't like it?" I asked.

"No, it's not that. It's... well, you know how I told you 'you couldn't handle me'? Well, your father, he definitely can't handle me." Mom said. "Alright, it's my turn. Have you ever done anal with a girl?"

"Yeah, Mom, a few times." I told her.

"Does, uh, your little..." she began.

"Yep, Carmen does it too. She really likes it." I told her. Mom nodded, slightly impressed.

"Are you gentle with them? Or do you like it... hard?" Mom asked huskily.

"Um, gentle to start, hard to finish." I replied. Mom smiled slightly.

"Mmm, just how I like it." she added with a purr. I rolled my eyes.

I know it seems weird to be talking openly about sex with my mom, but compared to some of the other things we've done, this was cake. Now that I was participating in the game, Mom wasn't being as aggressive. The tone of this conversation was pretty light.

"C'mon Mom, you can do a bit better than that." I told her, unimpressed with her lazy come-on.

"No, it's true! When I'm getting fucked up the ass, I like to feel it! I like for the guy to really go to town on me." she replied.

"Good to know." I said sarcastically.

"I know what you like." Mom began.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked.

"I still remember that picture of Casey you showed me, after you were done with her. That picture of her face, covered with all that thick cum. I think about it a lot. Is that your little ritual? Is that what you do to all the pretty girls? Are there tons of nasty pictures on your phone of all your conquests? Cause if so, I wanna see em." she asked.

"Um, well, I used to be into that, but... I don't know, it's not really my thing anymore." I said.

"Don't act like you're not still into that. Trust me, once you find what you like, you keep doing it. It never gets old." Mom said with a laugh. I looked away. "Is there a picture of Carmen like that?" she asked.

"Um... yeah, I think so." I replied. Mom smiled.

"As if you don't know." Mom said, rolling her eyes. "I'm surprised Tom. She's gonna be your wife! The mother of your children! But you want to remember the time you covered her ugly face with your creamy jizz? That's your favorite, cherished memory? How disrespectful that must be, just marking your territory, defacing your true love like that? Showing her so little respect. I mean, I wouldn't know. No guy's dared try to pull that on me. They wouldn't dare. I scare them too much. With me, they don't really control where they cum. It just... happens. Guys always seem to lose control with me. I control them. They don't control me."

123456...8