You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,938 Followers

Mom let that statement hang in the air. Sure, I had cum on Carmen's face that first time, but I haven't done it since. It felt... wrong. Disrespectful, like Mom said. I loved her, and I didn't want to do something so arrogant, so controlling. Me and Carmen were in sync. I didn't need to do an anything like that anymore.

"Okay, you're up." Mom said. I was shaken from my regret by her voice. A thought came to mind quickly.

"Oh, uh... you ever cheated on Dad?" I asked. Mom shook her head.

"No. Believe it or not... I've been a good wife. Never cheated once. Not that I haven't been tempted..." she added, trailing off.

"You're kidding me. You never cheated?" I asked.

"No! Why would I? The only time I would cheat is if I could get something I've never had before. Your father isn't much of a Casanova in the bedroom, and I barely let him give me his best shot anymore. My own fingers get the job done more than he does. And, you know, I've had better lovers, sure, but they were never enough for me. So why cheat when what I would be getting isn't what I need? I haven't had a single man offer me something new since college. I've pretty much seen it all." Mom said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Mom affirmed. "Tom, I don't know if you know this, but I was a giant slut in college. You know, white guys, black guys, Latino guys, two guys, even three guys one time."

"You ever done girls?" I asked, the thought of Mom hooking up with another woman, so many soft curves... I shook my head clear.

"Yeah, well... kind of. I've been with girls, but mostly, they just wanted to do things to me. I didn't have to do any of the work. I think I'm the type of girl other girls want to have their one, all-girl hook-up with. I mean, if they wanted to do it once, they wanted the best, you know? So, they would do things with me, like play with my boobs, suck them, lick my pussy and my ass, and that would be enough. I didn't have to do a thing. It was like they were worshipping me, worshipping at the cunt of a superior woman." Mom explained.

Mom detailing how even other women bent to her will sent a thrill through me.

"So, you say you've seen it all... is that why you want me now? Cause I'm something new?" I asked, spooning some of the stuff from the pan onto a plate. She smiled.

"Tom, you are definitely something new, I'll give you that." Mom began. "You're young, you're hot, you've got the body. And of course, you're my son. That makes it incest, Tom. That's definitely something new. A type of sex so forbidden, so filthy, so nasty... I can't believe I hadn't considered it before." She paused, beginning to slowly approach me, one foot in front of the other. "But what I really like about you, what makes you so fucking irresistible... is how badly you're trying to resist the inevitable. Tom, me and you are on collision course. It's been that way for years. At first, I denied it, and now, you're denying it, but it's meant to happen. We're destined to become lovers. You're destined to cheat on your fat little girlfriend with me, as I am destined to cheat on your father. God, I can't wait to finally cheat on him. It is way fucking overdue. I have so many friends telling me how fucking great cheating on their husbands is, how it's kept them sane. Now, it's my turn, Tom. My fucking turn! I was just waiting for the right moment, and it's soon. Tom, that body, that dick, it's not meant for a girl your own age. It's meant to come back home to me. It's meant for your mother, to give me the pleasure I deserve. I created you. I deserve you. In this game, people like Carmen, people like your father, they're on the sidelines. They don't matter. People like us... we're the ones who get to have the real fun. People like us get to fuck. Carmen might give you a little thrill now and again, but she doesn't give you that deep, earth-shattering pleasure you really need. The pleasure I need."

Mom was forcing me back against the counter as she moved in close, her jutting breasts nearly closing the distance between us. She held my gaze, neither of our eyes blinking.

"We're starving animals, Tom." Mom whispered, licking her lips. "It's time to feast."

As she did that, she reached behind me and ran her finger through the sauce on my plate. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked the sauce off the tip lewdly.

"Tasty." she whispered. She stepped up even closer, putting her leg between mine. I was frozen as she smoothly leaned forward and pressed her lips softly against mine. It was just a little peck, but she repeated the action a couple of times as I stood frozen. She moved her lips close to my ear.

"I can't wait to get my tongue in your mouth." she whispered. I shivered at the lewd thought of making out with my own mom. Mom spun around, rubbing her hip against my swollen cock, before walking away, shaking her juicy ass as she walked.

Yeah, I'll admit, this encounter shook me a little bit. It had felt both raw and intimate. She had been so close, she had enveloped me in her pheromones. My cock was hard, again. Mom could still work some magic on me, but I had to stay strong. I had to keep telling myself Mom was really bad for me.

Carmen was all I wanted. Why didn't my dick listen?

***********

A far more distressing event happened that night, and event that made me wonder what I really wanted, deep down.

Mom was insistent on going out to dinner, so me, her, and Dad went out after he got home from work. We went to a pretty nice place, a place that was popular for business lunches and stuff like that. I had hoped this would be a pleasant evening.

Mom had other plans.

Once Dad got home, it seemed like Mom's bitch side was turned on. She became very impatient with both me and Dad, trying to hurry us up. Dad and I just shared a knowing look as we got in the car, heading to the restaurant.

Mom was very short with both of us during the entire drive, shutting us down as we joked around a bit. We reached the restaurant and got seated, and I could feel Mom's anger. I didn't know why she was mad. Mom had been teasing and playful all day, but now, she wore this façade of annoyance and frustration. I didn't know what she was playing at.

Mom was very curt with the waitress as she ordered, giving her specific instructions on what she wanted on her salad. Mom didn't speak much as we waited, but her eyes betrayed her annoyance. Finally, we received our meals. Mom made it a point to pick through her salad, not eating a bite. A few moments later, the cute young waitress returned to the table, asking if things looked okay. Mom looked up at her in annoyance, a look I had seen many times in my younger years.

"You wrote down my order, right?" Mom asked coolly.

"Um, yeah... is there a problem?" the waitress asked.

"Well, first of all, I asked for no mushrooms, and I've seemed to have gotten extra mushrooms. I wanted extra olives, and I didn't get any. I asked for light dressing, and this salad is swimming with it. Need I go on?" Mom asked.

"I'm sorry," the girl stammered out, checking her order pad. "I must have misheard you."

"Clearly." Mom smirked condescendingly. "Honey, if a girl like you wants to get far, you're gonna have to listen. Cause if you're working for tips all your life, you're gonna have to at least provide something resembling good service."

"I'm, uh, I'm sorry. I'll replace your salad right away." The girl said, tears swimming in her eyes. She grabbed Mom's plate and rushed away.

"Tanya, what are you doing?" Dad asked, mad at Mom. "She made a mistake. Don't crucify her." Mom turned and glared at Dad.

"She has one job." Mom said. "I can't be blamed when she's the one screwing up."

"Well... tone it down a bit." Dad warned. Mom narrowed her eyes at him. Once she looked away, Dad looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what she was up to.

But I did know one thing. Mom had received exactly what she had ordered. So, she was lying to the waitress, berating her, when she in fact did her job correctly. What was her game here?

A few seconds later, a woman appeared next to the table, an older woman, looking a little dressier than the waitress.

"I'm sorry, was there a problem, ma'm?" The homely older woman, clearly a manager, said to us.

"Yes. You might need to start teaching your waitresses how to listen." Mom began. "It is their one job. Hon, if you want to be a manager, then manage. Do your job and teach these... dumb little girls... how to smile and listen. I know none of you here are exactly geniuses, but I assume you guys can at least do that much, right?"

"I assure you, ma'm..." the woman began.

"My name is Tanya, not ma'm. If you're gonna disrespect me, at least do it by name." Mom spat out.

"Uh, I'm sorry, uh...Tanya." The manager said, clearly flustered, as Mom walked all over her. "I assure you that this was an isolated mistake. Joan is one of our newer waitresses, and she is still learning the ropes."

"And now you sell out your waitress just to protect your own ass?" Mom asked. "What kind of leadership is that?

"I, uh..." the older woman stammered.

"Tanya, what are you...?" Dad began. Mom's fiery glare silenced him.

"If a mistake happened under your watch, then admit it. Don't say it was her fault. Admit it was your own. Apologize for YOUR mistake." Mom insisted. I crinkled my eyes, wondering what Mom was doing as she berated this poor woman. The homely older woman was flustered, clearly.

"Uh, ma'm, uh... I mean, Tanya." The woman began, her cheeks beet red. "I'm sorry for our mistake. For, uh, my mistake."

The entire restaurant was watching, as were the workers, watching as Mom tore down the woman running this place, humiliating her in front of people meant to respect her authority. Mom looked up at the woman as she apologized, and as soon as she admitted fault, Mom almost looked disgusted at her as she rolled her eyes and pushed her chair back.

"I think I lost my appetite." Mom said. Eager to just get out of this awkward tension, me and Dad followed Mom out the door. As soon as we reached the parking lot. Dad spoke up.

"Tanya, what the hell was that?" Dad asked, angry. Dad didn't get mad often, but he looked pissed at her. "You were terrible to them in there."

"I'm sorry, in five minutes they completely embarrassed themselves." Mom replied. "They had one job and they fucked it up!"

"Tanya, mistakes happen." Dad replied. "It's not the end of the world. Hon, you should go in there and apologize."

"Apologize? For what? I did nothing wrong!" Mom replied, not backing down. She had her hands on her hips, her brown leather purse in her hand, her body adorned in slinky, low cut jeans and a red top which clung to her top half, showing off her massive, jutting breasts. Even in her anger, she looked sexy, her imposing body making her appear intimidating. I can understand why people could be so tentative around her. Mom could be damn imposing when she wanted to.

Dad could see her pride holding her back, and he spoke up.

"Well, if you won't, then I will." Dad replied, turning on his heels, going back in. Dad was inside for a few minutes, before returning, looking at Mom angrily before getting into the car. It became clear dinner out wasn't happening as Dad angrily zoomed home.

Dad reacted correctly. Mom had been a complete cunt to the two women in the restaurant, and like any good guy, he defended the wronged party, even at the expense of his wife. Mom's slight had been minor at best, but her response had been over the line, and Dad knew that. He was the gentleman, apologizing for his wife's actions and vicious words. Dad reacted correctly.

And how did I react, you might ask?

Let's just say, the trip home was a bit of a struggle for me. The problem was, I spent the whole drive hiding my rock-hard erection. Mom being a raging cunt to those two innocent women made me as stiff as a brick. I don't know if I'd ever felt harder. Mom just sitting there, asserting her dominance over those two lesser women, effortlessly humiliating them... it made my cock throb.

What the fuck was wrong with me? If I was a good guy, a normal guy, I should do what Dad did, come to the aid of those in trouble. What did I do? How did my cock react? It took Mom's side, getting rock hard for her, forsaking those two wronged parties in favor of my mother's raging cuntiness.

As soon as we got home, it seemed like the switch turned off in Mom. She apologized to Dad, and promised to call the restaurant to apologize as well. Dad was pretty forgiving and mere minutes after screaming at her in anger, they were in each others' arms. But I knew Mom better than that. She didn't regret a thing. This was probably part of her plan, one of her schemes. On its surface, the plan was illogical. Act like a raging bitch and hope that makes you seem more attractive? It shouldn't work at all, but here I was, hard as a rock, so maybe Mom knew more than I did.

As soon as I got home, it took every fiber in my being not to run upstairs and beat off. I hated to admit it, but Mom still had my number. Something about her ruthless dominance, her cold ability to stamp out others and make sure everyone knew she was the alpha female. Her vicious words, that dark streak in her... God, it did it for me in the worst way. It made her so much more appealing, for some twisted reason. I hated that that was the truth. Something about her, the whole, gorgeous twisted package, made my body ache. It became clear, that despite my objections, despite hoping otherwise, she still had my cock wrapped around her finger. She still had me by the balls. And with how callous she had been to those two women, I realized that she had been taking it easy on Carmen. She could have been even meaner. I didn't want to think of what Mom could say to Carmen, not only because I didn't want to hear it, but I didn't want to know how my cock would react.

I thought I could win this game, that I could swear her off for good, but my traitorous body left me victim to her wiles. My mind knew better, my heart was elsewhere, but my cock only wanted one thing.

Mom was a force of nature. How could I stop her? How could I end this game? How could I move onto my life with Carmen if I couldn't get this thing with Mom sorted out? There had to be an answer. Some angle I hadn't considered. But what was it? Or was the answer a far more terrifying one? Was it possible that there was no stopping her? Would she ever call off the attacks? End her pursuit? Would she ever stop this game?

My mind hoped for a way to stop her. My cock didn't.

*************

I would quickly realize Mom was about to step things up. I thought she had crossed some lines before, but what she did next surpassed anything she had done before.

I had worked out in the exercise room for a little while early in the morning to take my mind off things. In doing so, I had worked up a pretty good sweat, so I felt like taking a dip in the pool. I changed into my swim trunks, made sure the coast was clear, and dove right in.

People think of football players as lunkering meatheads, with big and bulky muscles earned solely by lifting weights. I liked to think I was different. My muscles were a bit leaner and more genuine, as opposed to the showy muscles some of my peers had. And the reason for that was that I made sure to swim as much as possible. It kept my cardio and endurance high, and it kept me lean as opposed to bulky. Some of my former teammates would probably sink to the bottom, but not me. I could glide like a fish in the water.

I swam a few laps, getting a pretty good workout, when my peace was disturbed by a splash in the water. I stopped swimming and turned back, just in time to see Mom emerge from the water, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Hey. Thought I'd join ya." Mom said. The water dripped from her, down her chest, across the stretchy orange material of her bikini top, her boobs looking extra huge.

"Well..." I began, wiping the water from my eyes. "I was just about to get out, so you can do whatever you want." Mom jutted out her lower lip.

"You're no fun." she pouted. Mom watched me as I lifted myself over the edge, hearing the water drip off me as I did so.

"God damn, Tom!" Mom called out. I looked back at her, and her eyes rose to meet mine. "You're such a tease! You don't know how badly I want to squeeze your ass!" I gave Mom a confused look as she smiled wide at me.

"Uh... okay." I said. I was about to head in, and even though I had just dried myself with a towel, I was still a little wet, so seeing how bright the sun was shining, I decided to just lie on a deck chair and catch some rays. The deck chair was one of those wood numbers, with a deep seat that allowed you to lie back at a slight recline as well as allowing me to stretch my legs, placing my arms on the two arm rests surrounding me. I closed my eyes, drowned out the noises from the swimming pool and kinda zoned out for a while.

I shouldn't have let down my defenses.

I don't know how long I was out of it, but I was woken up by some noise in front of me. My eyes opened, and as they adjusted to the bright afternoon sun, I took sight of the vision in front of me.

Mom was standing in front of me, facing away. She was reaching back behind her to scrub her lower back with a fluffy white towel. I looked up at the silky skin of her back, the straining clasp of her top the only interruption on this vision of smooth skin. As she scrubbed her lower back, the towel obscuring her lower half, I caught sight of part of the front of her. Her boobs were so large, and so round, that even when facing away from me, and only slightly standing at an angle, I could see a good portion of the sides of her round, bulbous bikini covered breasts. My eyes were drawn to them, studying their graceful curvature, at least until she dropped the towel.

Suddenly, I was wide awake. My heart started pounding, and the rapid beating felt like it was echoing in my ears. The sight in front of me was unbelievable.

For the first time in my life, I had a direct, full-on view of Mom's thong-clad ass.

And, as much as I tried to bury my lust for her, as much as I loved Carmen, I would be lying If I said I didn't find the sight in front of me incredibly thrilling.

I couldn't help but drink it all in. Mom's ass was incredible. Simply perfect. It was just jutting out there, begging to be appreciated. Each cheek was full, and round, and juicy. There was a slight jiggle after she dropped the towel, and it was clear each firm cheek was in peak condition. They each had that artful little crease between her ass cheek and her leg, and her entire ass maintained that perfect, golden tan, like the rest of her. My eyes fell to the tiny bit of string, which was practically microscopic, running between her ass-cheeks, disappearing between them. From my angle, all I could see was the tiny triangle of orange material at the top crest of her ass-cheeks and the little bit of material running over her pussy, barely covering it. I had no doubt that if she bent over, her asshole would be exposed to me.

This was my MOM doing this. I can't stress that fact enough. This is the woman who walked me to school when I was younger, who baked me cakes on my birthday, who took me trick-or-treating. Now, she was brazenly showing me her sexy, thong-clad ass.

Mom looked back at me, over her shoulder, and her lips curled into a smug smile. I was frozen, staring at her exposed ass, so I made no effort to cover up my bulging erection, shown off plainly in my wet trunks. I had never seen my mom this exposed, so of course I reacted. Mom knew what a momentous occasion this was, and she was taking advantage. She had her son, who was engaged to the love of his life, enthralled at his own mom's hot ass. She had a 20 year old guy gawking at a 42-year-old's ass. She was not going to waist this opportunity.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,938 Followers
1...345678