You Need Excitement in Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn started to ease the back of my T-shirt out of my skirt's grip and when the back of my shirt passed the bra strap across my back, "You look uncomfortable like this Victoria, just ease back a little."

Mark actually moved, I stopped right where I was, my eyes opened slowly as I felt the cool emptiness on my lips. My T-shirt flashed past my eyes as Dawn pulled my shirt off over my head and as soon as it was clear Mark leaned back in and started kissing me all over again and as he kissed me his hands began exploring all over my upper body.

Dawn said, "Do you think it will be messy Mark?"

"Probably, you are a virgin aren't you Victoria?"

I nodded my head.

"It'll probably be very messy darling!"

"Right, I'll get a towel; don't do anything until I get back!"

Dawn slipped out from beside of me and left the room at a jog. Mark's hands began wandering further afield. His fingers rubbed around my skirt's waistband, starting at the left and moving around to the back, he stopped searching when he found the zipper and hook and eye fastener. The tip of Mark's tongue was now teasing my lips, trying to encourage me to open my mouth for him.

Dawn returned with a massive dark blue bath sheet, she folded it in half lengthways and stood at Mark's side, "Ease her to her feet for a moment Mark."

I was going to say that I could stand by myself but I didn't get the words out and also I realised that my legs wouldn't answer the helm for the moment. Mark pulled me to my feet and as soon as my legs were close to being straight my skirt fell to the floor around my feet. Dawn fussed for a moment placing the towel carefully on the sofa to protect it, Mark was about to lower me down again but Dawn stopped him, "We might as well take care of these while she's up!"

I felt fingers clawing at my hips and looked down in time to see Dawn pulling my knickers down to join my skirt on the floor around my ankles. It struck me as funny, a wife stripping a girl naked in front of her husband but I couldn't really work out how to laugh and anyway, Mark was insisting that I kiss him again even though I was half way to standing up.

I was eased back onto the sofa; the towel didn't feel close to being as comfortable as the sofa's original covers. Dawn eased my knees apart and Mark shuffled his body between my knees to keep them spread open. Mark's left hand hooked behind my head to pull my mouth harder against his and his kissing became more passionate, his right hand began exploring around my pussy area and as he sought out my magic button bringing me rapidly to my first ever orgasm at another's hand I felt fingers against my spine as Dawn eased the clasp at the back of my bra open and then I was totally naked.

Once Dawn had pulled my bra over my hands and tossed it onto the floor behind Mark I felt her hair brushing against my shoulder, it caused me to open my eyes even though Mark was kissing me passionately, I watched as Dawn unbuttoned Mark's shirt, she helped to get the sleeves ready so that Mark could quickly get his arms out so that his focus could stay on bringing pleasure to my body. Then Dawn undid his trousers, my eyes opened wide when I saw the size of his cock and they opened even wider when I watched as Dawn 'Fluffed' his cock up with her hand, rubbing her palm over his cockhead to remove lint, then she spat in her palm and rubbed her spittle into the crown of her husband's cock.

Mark was easing me back, my shoulders hit the back cushion of the sofa and then I felt Dawn's hands on my cunt, she was pulling my pussy lips apart for Mark. He eased himself forwards again and broke our kiss, now we were both looking down, I was watching in a kind of detached wonderment and Mark was looking at where the head of his cock was. Once he had his cock lined up with my open vagina he fell forward hard, he knocked the wind out of my body but thanks to the combined effects of the Ketamine and the rum, the pain of such a large cock being forced at such high speed into my virgin cunt was attenuated somewhat, not totally but the pain was manageable.

Mark lost interest in kissing me as soon as the tip of his cock touched my cunt, all he wanted to do was look down the length of our bodies to see his cock sliding in and out of my body. I had no doubt in my mind just how far his cock went in on the first thrust because there was a bright red ring of blood against his balls, it looked like a rubber band around his cock marking the depth of my hole.

I was suddenly taken by surprise, if I had been asked yesterday what my most favourite thing to do was, I wouldn't have said orgasming, that was fun, a pleasure but up until yesterday I would have described my most favourite thing as running, running in a ten kilometre cross country race, the muddier the better. At seventeen I was in the top three runners of my age group in the country and if cross country running had been an Olympic sport I'd probably have been invited to take part. After a run my whole body ached but the adrenaline and endorphins running through my body left me feeling very mellow but now, now I had a new standard to measure things by.

I'd never felt a deep vaginal orgasm before and because of the length of a man's cock I found that I got the familiar clitoral orgasm but overlaying that was the much more powerful and pleasurable deep vaginal orgasm as well. In just five minutes my whole body was covered in sweat, it would have taken me an hour to build up that much heat in my body if I had been running. Every muscle in my body was working on its own, my legs were kicking like a frog trying to swim, my arms were thrashing about uncontrollably, even my fingers were moving, forming a fist and opening again with no input from me.

After fifteen minutes it felt to me like Mark was starting to slow down, he had been thrusting into me like a force of nature for that fifteen minutes, I looked down between us again, the bright red and shiny collar around Mark's cock close to his balls had turned into a mat brown ring of dried blood and he was definitely slowing down and my brain was slowly regaining control over my muscles. I found myself instructing my legs to lift, I wrapped my heels over Mark's buttocks and I started to use my heels to encourage Mark to get back into his high-speed fucking stride and I reached up to try and drag Mark's mouth back into kissing range but he didn't want to kiss me, he just wanted to watch his cock fucking into me.

Dawn laughed, "Must be a change for you my darling to have the girl wide awake and making demands when you're breaking her in..." And then Dawn turned her attention to me, she prised my arms from around her husband's neck and pushed me back down onto the sofa, "...Mark has no interest in kissing a virgin while he's breaking her in Vicky!"

Dawn leaned in between Mark and me and planted her lips on mine and she kissed me passionately as her husband's rapid and very fluid fucking motion became very slow and ragged and there was a feeling of warmth flooding through my body.

Dawn pulled her head away from mine and looked down at her husband's jerking body, "Have you finished already darling?"

Mark laughed and nodded his head, Dawn moved her head lower down my body and she said, "I've never had one so fresh before!"

Mark pulled his cock out of my cunt and Dawn moved her cheek so that it was pressing down against my hairy pussy mound and as soon as Mark's cockhead cleared my cunt he thrust forwards again but this time into Dawn's mouth, not my cunt. Mark fucked his wife's face almost as hard as he had fucked my pussy. I just lay there on the sofa watching Dawn cleaning her husband's cock and balls, after ten minutes of his wife's oral ministrations Mark was fully hard again and Dawn pulled his cock from her mouth, pushed it down and Mark thrust his hips forward again as Dawn slipped her head off of my abdomen and Mark began fucking me in earnest once again. Mark hooked his elbows behind my knees and folded me almost in half, tilting my body meant that there was less clitoral stimulation but the head of Mark's cock was actually hitting the roof of my vagina and igniting the 'G-spot' up there, sending me off into orbit. Yet another different experience, a deep vaginal orgasm without the clitoral orgasm running over the top of it.

The power of my orgasm was so profoundly different that it made me lose control of my bladder and piss started spurting out of my body all over Mark's cock and balls. I actually passed out way before Mark climaxed for the second time into my womb. I came round as Mark was jerking, his muscles spasming uncontrollably, I felt the warmth spreading through my body again but it felt warmer this time. Mark pulled his cock out of my body and Dawn used a corner of the towel to wipe her husband's abdomen and cock and then she wiped between my legs with the same corner of the towel.

Dawn brushed strands of hair from my eyes; she smiled at me and then said, "Have you ever stopped out all night before Vicky darling?"

I shook my head.

"Would your mother freak out if you stopped out all night without phoning her?"

I nodded my head, "You could call her, tell her that the friends you met in the pub earlier are having a party and that you're going with them."

I thought about it for a moment, did I want to stop over with Mark and Dawn enough to risk the wrath of my mother...no contest really; I'd walk over hot coals to get that feeling inside of me again that Mark had given me twice already in the past hour.

Mark turned his record player on, turned up the volume and Dawn asked me for my home telephone number, I watched as she typed my name and number into her mobile phone, Dawn pressed the call button and handed the phone to me. I had the conversation with my mother, I didn't ask her if I could stop out all night, I just told her that I'd been taken to a party and would either be home very late or I'd sleep over with my friends. My mother started asking questions about where I was, who I was with, Mark had plugged a microphone into the hi-fi and he spoke like he was a DJ in a night club, he announced the next record and then turned the volume up more so I made the excuse that I couldn't hear her anymore and I hung up on my mother.

It was eleven-thirty as the three of us walked up to bed, Mark and I were totally naked, Dawn was fully dressed. We all tumbled into their Emperor-sized bed, I had expected Mark to want to fuck me again, or to want to fuck his wife, or even that Dawn might want to have a little fun with me, she seemed quite happy to touch and kiss me, so full girl-on-girl sex seemed to be on the cards but no, nothing happened, well, there were kisses all around but basically we were all fast asleep in minutes.

There was a very nasty alarm clock ringing at three-thirty in the morning, Mark dragged me out of the bed without disturbing Dawn. Mark dressed all in black and he handed me black tights and a black polo dress with long sleeves, no knickers or bra, my outfit was topped off with tight black leather gloves and a black beanie hat, well, more like a ski mask with half the hat rolled up so that it looked like a regular beanie hat.

We walked around three miles; we kept to field paths, some that I had run over many times while training for my cross country runs. We ended up in the industrial estate on the far side of Kettering from where Mark and Dawn lived. Mark guided me to the side of a large warehouse, "Can you do the business, shin up the drainpipe and onto the roof, there are three sets of skylights, go to the third one along, just kick the window open, the lock's very dodgy and there is a shelving unit right below the window. Come round to the side, you'll see a red door by the loading bay, it needs a key from the outside but has a thumbwheel to open it from the inside."

I butted in, stopped Mark's instructions and pointed to the side of the building, "What about that?" I said as I pointed to the alarm box high on the wall above us.

"Don't worry about that, it won't start ringing for five minutes after you've kicked the window open, it has a silent alarm through to the police first but I'll take care of that, you just get to the red door as fast as you can."

I rolled the ski mask down to cover my face and then started to do my wall-walk up the drainpipe, I looked back and saw Mark working on the telephone junction box, removing the cover and disconnecting wires from inside it. It was much harder to transition from the drainpipe to the roof than it had been to get into the bathroom of the flat three days earlier but I managed it eventually. I was on an adrenaline high as I ran across the roof towards the third skylight, I swung my foot at the window without really considering the consequences of such a rash action in the dark on that rooftop. There was hardly a clunk as the lock parted from the keeper and the window flew open, I had a little orgasm as I slipped through the tiny hole in the window frame.

I used the shelving rack like a ladder down to the warehouse floor and I ran like mad over to the loading bay, I had to squeeze past a delivery van that was parked inside the loading area, it's back doors open and its bed touching the rubber bumper of the loading bay.

Mark was inside in a flash, "You wait there, I'll be just three minutes, once I drive the van out, press this button to close the roller-shutter door down behind me, duck under the shutter before it gets too low."

Mark locked the small red door before he ran past the delivery van while I just stood there looking out over the apron in front of the loading bay and up towards the main road to see if anything or anyone was moving about outside. I couldn't see what Mark was doing but every few seconds the van rocked as if a heavy load had been moved inside of it.

Suddenly Mark was in the driving seat starting the van, he shouted out, "Close the door now!" as the van rolled slowly out of the opening.

I hit the close button and ran through the opening as the door slowly rolled down behind the van. I jumped up into the front passenger seat of the delivery van and as I flopped down into the seat Mark drove away from the warehouse, as we made our getaway another shiver of excitement ran through my body, another little adrenaline high, another feeling closer to an orgasm than anything else and then it dawned on me, when I was pushing myself in a race, fighting through adversity to get one more place closer to the front, beating my own personal best, that little feeling like an orgasm running through my body was what drove me on all the time but I'd never really thought about it in that way before. It was only really because I was getting the same high without exerting myself that brought it home to me.

We reached the end of commercial road; the lights were on red, stopping us turning left onto the main road. Suddenly the darkness was lit up by a blue-white strobe light mounted on the warehouse's alarm box and the sound of the alarm bell began winding up. Mark turned left on amber; not waiting for the green light seemed judicious under the circumstances.

Mark drove us through the middle of Kettering and out on his side of the town, just before Mark's estate he turned into a disused garage, the huge wooden doors, rotten and paint-shy was unlocked, Mark eased the front of the van against the doors and used the van to push them open. The delivery van was parked well away from the double doors and Mark quickly closed them behind us, he produced a padlock from his pocket and slipped it through the hasp, fastening the doors closed.

I had returned the ski mask to its beanie configuration as we'd driven along and now Mark and I walked along, his right arm draped over my shoulder and my left arm over the small of his back, my hand resting on his left hipbone. I realised just how excited I was because I was chattering away like a chimpanzee as we walked towards his house in the darkness. I hadn't seen what Mark had stolen and I hadn't asked him either, the what was stolen or the value meant nothing to me, my high had come from breaking the law and getting away with it.

We reached Mark's house at six o'clock and the day was breaking, a turquoise glow covered everything, reflecting off of the windows of the quiet suburban street, a few lights began to be turned on by people waking up to get ready for work just as Mark was finishing his day's work, if you could call breaking and entering work, and don't forget 'TWOC-ing' the delivery van as well.

We went straight up to Mark and Dawn's bedroom where we both undressed as quickly as we could, the adrenaline was still pumping around my body and I was very much turned on and ready to experience sex again. I think that the reason I was so pumped up was because of the way Mark and I were dressed as we walked through the steadily brightening streets of the leafy suburb estate, we might as well have been wearing Lone Ranger masks and stripy jerseys while carrying sacks with 'SWAG' printed on them.

Dawn woke as we undressed, she lifted the duvet up and invited me to join her in bed, I slipped into her arms and she kissed and cuddled me as Mark slipped in behind me. Mark closed the gap and started to rub his cock around my bottom and between my legs.

Dawn pulled her lips away from mine, "You'd better be careful letting mark come at you from behind like that, he enjoys using both holes equally."

As if on cue Mark's cockhead nuzzled against my anal muscle and I stiffened at the prospect of an onslaught in that area. Dawn chuckled and she lifted my right leg so that my knee was resting on her left thigh and then she reached between my legs and pulled her husband's cock away from my arsehole and redirected it to my cunt, the grunt Mark made at the change in his targeting scanner's goal I took as a sound of disapproval, "See, this is why I like a new girlfriend to be unconscious for my first time, I get to open both holes up without complaint."

Mark fucked me for ten minutes and then he fucked Dawn while I watched, he flipped back to me and back to Dawn twice more before he said that he wanted to finish off over us both. Dawn was kissing me while she finger fucked me and I was trying to reciprocate while Mark stood above us wanking himself off. Mark let fly over our faces and breasts, it looked like he had shot off about a pint of semen over us. Being covered in Mark's semen didn't turn my stomach but feeling Dawn licking his semen off of my body did a little.

At seven o'clock we all fell asleep again until eight thirty. Dawn did us all toast and coffee, I dressed in my own clothes, I left my knickers off because I just couldn't face putting yesterday's dirty knickers on, their crotch still felt damp, I was obviously more turned on the previous evening than I realised, probably because of the drugs and alcohol. Dawn drove the car, she dropped Mark off at a van hire company, he was going to hire a van, being Mark, he was going to use a fake driving license and a stolen credit card so no one would be able to trace him from the hire van's registration number later if he was spotted swapping the cargo from the delivery van.

Dawn drove me home, we were just chattering away as we drove from Kettering out to my village Dawn said, "I'm really glad that Mark met you, I was beginning to think that he might have to give up his life of crime, he burgled his first house when he was just twelve years old and he's been making a damned good living out of crime for forty-two years without getting caught once..."

I did the maths in my head, twelve and forty-two years so that made Mark three times my age, he was actually older than my dad as well and I'd just lost my virginity to him.

"...He's still reasonably fit, as you well know, not many men his age could have fucked like he did last night and this morning, it's just that he can't climb buildings, you have to go in high these days because so many properties have UPVc doors and windows, they always remember to lock the ground floor openings but almost always leave the bathroom window open."