You Need Excitement in Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rocked my body expecting to find that I had the same difficulties in getting to my feet that Kelly had but, to my surprise, I slipped out of the seat very easily. As I caught up with Mark and Kelly I heard Mark telling Kelly that he and Steve were going to fuck her, "Is that alright with you Kelly?"

Kelly giggled and struggled to say yes but I definitely heard her say it. To that date in my life I'd had sex just three times and all of them were with Mark and I had watched Mark and Dawn fuck as well so I was quite looking forward to seeing Mark and Steve fucking Kelly.

We were soon all in Steven's bedroom; his bed was slightly smaller than Mark and Dawn's bed but was larger than my parent's bed. Mark eased Kelly down onto the bed as I reached the bedroom door; Steven was behind me pressing on my back to encourage me into the room. I assumed that being drugged the way she was, Kelly would be insensible, unconscious even. Steve was holding his mobile phone in front of Kelly; he was filming her as she sat there, her head lolling from side to side.

Mark patted Kelly's cheek with his hand to get her attention, Kelly darling, would you like to undress for me and Steve so we can fuck you?"

Kelly giggled and she started to fight her T-shirt, trying to take it off but being unable to actually coordinate her muscles she was in more danger of ripping the seams than actually getting her shirt off over her head. After a few minutes of struggling, Mark slipped forwards and helped her a little, eventually Kelly managed to escape her T-shirt and sat there in her skirt and bra looking into Mark's eyes and grinning like a fool.

Mark kissed Kelly and fondled her breasts through her bra cups and then he asked her if she was sure that she wanted him and Steve to fuck her. Kelly nodded her head enthusiastically, "You have to say it Kelly, Steve's recording you in case you change your mind tomorrow and want to accuse us of rape!"

Kelly's voice was very slurred as she said, "Please Mark, fuck me and Stev...ve!"

Steve's hand with his mobile phone in it wavered a little, "Was that good enough Mark?"

Mark thought for a moment or two, "Probably the best we'll get out of her in her present condition, it'll have to do!"

Steve turned his mobile phone off and tossed it onto his bedside table, Mark was easing Kelly out of her bra as he rained kisses down on her mouth and breasts I felt a twinge of jealousy at seeing the only man to fuck me now making love to another girl, a twinge of jealousy and of guilt, after all, I had allowed Kelly to follow me to the King's Head pub even though I knew that Mark and Steve had a reputation, well, proclivity rather than reputation, for using drugs to have their way with young women.

My world suddenly tilted, I lost sight of Kelly and Mark as Steve pulled me over onto my back. Between kisses blocking my view and my own clothes being pulled off of my body, I missed much of what Mark was doing to get Kelly naked, I was actually naked before Kelly because it was so much harder to undress a girl with impaired coordination than a mainly sober one. Steve wasted little time in clambering between my thighs and impaling me with his cock. Mark looked over at me as he heard the wind being knocked out of my lungs as Steve's balls slapped against my buttocks, Mark smiled at me and I saw his cock ram home into Kelly's pussy.

Steve was more intent on giving me pleasure than Mark appeared to be trying with Kelly; I saw the red collar sliding along Mark's cock as the tidemark of Kelly's maidenhead blood marched towards Mark's balls. Mark was finished as I reached my first orgasm and as he tried to pull his cock out of Kelly's bleeding fanny she was clawing at his neck, begging him not to pull out of her yet. Mark slapped Steve's bottom, "Your turn over here mate!"

Steve looked apologetically at me and shrugged his shoulders, "I'll have to come back and finish you off after I've done my duty with young Kelly over there."

Mark slithered over the bed to my side and he started kissing me as Steve fucked Kelly. I stopped Mark climbing on top of me with his blood covered cock, "I need to get home at a reasonable time tonight if I'm coming over to your house tomorrow night!"

We left Steve fucking Kelly in his bedroom and Mark drove me home, "I was surprised that Kelly wasn't unconscious after you and Steve drugged her!"

"If Steve had used more of the GHB she would have been, he calculated just the right amount of drug to make Kelly want to please people, make her feel sexually open to suggestions but not enough to knock her out, that would be a little too much like fucking a dead body. The drug also helps to remove a little of the pain involved in breaking a girl's various holes in for men to use later."

"I'm sorry that I've taken you away from your fun with Kelly then in that case."

"No problem, I'm heading back there as soon as I've dropped you off, I like to break a girl's arsehole in, take her anal virginity, Steve will batter it for at least an hour after I've opened the trail up. Kelly will be offered a flat in a nice area and a few contacts with men looking for girls willing to have sex for money and most of those men like to use a woman's bum hole more than they like her cunt."

"You mean you're going to turn Kelly into a prostitute?"

"We're going to give Kelly the opportunity of becoming a self-employed sex worker, we're not pimps, we do charge above market rate for rent on the flat but then we do make some introductions for her to help her get started out in her new career."

"Was that what you had in mind for me yesterday if Steven hadn't screwed up the dosage of your; 'Special K'?"

"God no, I just wanted to give you a good time, the thing is most eighteen year old girls round here don't really have any idea how to have any real fun, your mothers have repressed you, your schools have knocked any individuality out of you. After an evening of strenuous exercise with a few men you'd have got used to being naked in public, you'd appreciate that sex can be recreational activity as well as a valid form of exercise. No, you, I just wanted to open your eyes to the prospect of sex for fun before I offered you an opportunity to become my apprentice."

"I thought I already was, I've helped you on two jobs already!"

"No, you helped me to get into two places that were unoccupied after I'd done a hell of a lot of research, getting in is just one element, not getting caught, that's the skill that you need a teacher to help you to learn."

I was silent for the rest of the drive to my village; I had a lot to think about. The first thing was, did I want a career as a criminal? The first house I'd got Mark into wasn't much of a turn on for me, I had a suspicion that Mark didn't really live there but no proof, the warehouse on the other hand, I did know that what I was doing there was a crime and just knowing that had given me feelings like sex as I was doing it.

I'd actually come close to the same feeling later in the day when I was openly walking around the warehouse, well, up to the point that the manager had his heart attack that was. Mark stopped at the end of my street, "Better not take you any closer, just in case your parents or neighbours see us in my car. If you want, you can do a little practice later tonight for tomorrow's job, set your alarm for three-thirty and try and go through every room in your house, go through the drawers in your parent's bedroom, see how easy it is, or how difficult, to walk around a house where people are sleeping."

As I stepped out of the car Mark stopped me, "Do you have a mobile phone Vicky?"

I shook my head, Mark reached under his seat and pulled out an iPhone six and handed it to me, "This is for you, get a pay as you go SIM in the morning, any network will do, I'll get your number tomorrow. Set the alarm on the phone for three-thirty but switch the phone to vibrate rather than ring, the buzzing should be enough to wake you up, especially if you go straight to bed now. And if anything goes wrong with the phone bring it back to me, don't take it to Apple to get it fixed."

I greeted my parents when I went in home, dropped the information pack from my interview at the warehouse on the kitchen table, the fact that I'd been to a job interview impressed both of my parents, I'd spent a lot of time and effort filling out application forms and posting off my CV over the previous seven months and I'd only actually been invited to six interviews. I went straight to bed, put my new iPhone on charge, it wouldn't make or receive telephone calls but I could set the clock function and use the alarm clock application.

It took the vibrating phone five minutes to wake me up, I was wearing my nighty and nothing else, well, I had put on my indoor running shoes, I couldn't afford to stub my toe in the darkness. At three thirty-five in the morning the house was in a state of total silence, I started to open my bedroom door and there was a squeak from the top hinge. I'd never really noticed the door squeak before but that was probably because there was always a background noise in the house that smothered the slight squeaking of hinges. I eased a little of the weight off of the hinges of the door by applying a slight upwards force on the door handle. I managed to open the door without a violin concerto from the hinges.

I had no idea what the other door hinges in the house would be like if I tried to open them so before I tried I scampered carefully down the stairs, I knew that under the stairs there was a box of useful items such as a spray can of oil, the kind with a long thin straw to direct the oil into deep crevices. When I returned to the upstairs I turned the knob on my mum and dad's door and it cracked open, at an inch I jammed the straw from the oil can roughly where the hinges should be and gave several light blasts of the oil.

The door opened silently and I crept into my parent's bedroom, I managed to open their wardrobe doors and all of their drawers, I went through all of my mother's jewellery with just one mistake, I allowed a heavy broach to fall onto the floor, it should have just hit the carpet silently but it bounced up against the dressers side with a loud clunk. I dropped to my knees as my dad shifted; he lifted his head off of his pillow and looked in my direction. I had no idea how he didn't see me, my blond hair, pink face and white nighty almost lit the corner of the room up, I cursed myself for not dressing in black, Mark would have been disappointed in me if he found out that I'd made such an amateurish mistake.

I watched as my father turned back to face my mother, then something surprising happened, I couldn't see very much in the dark bedroom but I heard the sound of my father masturbating himself, he must have been fondling my mother's breasts as he did because she dreamily pushed his hands away and she turned her back on him, there was a mumbled, "It's not safe!" from my mother's sleepy lips and then I heard my father gasp and saw the outline of his body jerk under the duvet as he fired off, probably all over the back of her nighty, after his climax it took him another fifteen minutes to get back to sleep deep enough for me to risk moving.

I had a slight cramp by the time I stood up. I put everything back in its right place, closed the wardrobe doors and the drawers before slipping back out of their bedroom. I closed their door almost totally, the latch was depressed against the keeper but I stopped short of allowing it to latch properly, it could have sounded like a gunshot in the still of four thirty in the morning.

Instead of bothering to go through all of the other rooms I decided my time would be better spent practicing other parts of my future craft. I went into my bedroom and slipped out of my bedroom window, struggled onto the drainpipe and down into the garden. I did a spring vault over the dividing fence between our garden and the next door neighbours. The little window into their bathroom was open, I sized the house up, would my next door neighbour have anything worth stealing, probably not!

I looked at my hands, climbing down the drain pipe had scratched my hands, 'Arooga!' An alarm claxon went off in my head, finger prints and DNA, I was toying with the idea of shinning up to my neighbour's bathroom and taking a wander around in their bedrooms but I had looked at my hands just before I started my climb. 'Gloves you idiot, gloves and a black hat, hell tighter clothes would be good too, preferably dark clothes and knickers.' It was a good thing that it was five o'clock in the morning or my neighbours might all have got a good look at my body as I shinned down the drainpipe from my house with the wind snatching at the flimsy material of my nighty.

Suddenly there was the sound of a toilet flushing above me, the man next door was using his toilet, fortunately the bathrooms all had obscure glass in their windows so he wouldn't spot me in his back garden even though dawn was just starting to break. I froze in the garden just watching as the man had his morning wash at the sink. He was naked, I couldn't see all of his bits but I could see enough to make out his pubic triangle and his cock dangling down, I actually watched him as he washed his cock and balls as he gave himself a good all over strip wash.

Another light came on and then a third, I needed to get back in home before my father woke up and got ready for work. In the half light of dawn I felt far more self conscious climbing back up my drainpipe wearing just my nighty, than I had been when climbing down in full darkness. I struggled to get through my own bedroom window. A sudden gust of wind took my nighty over my head and my whole body was on display to anyone that might be up and about at that time of day, instead of a feeling of embarrassment I felt elated, as I jerked my body in through the window I even felt the tingle of an adrenaline high climax rush through my lower body.

I managed to knock a perfume bottle off of my windowsill as I struggled finally through to my bedroom, it clunked heavily onto the floor, my parents would have definitely heard that, I didn't have time to close my window or to take off my trainers, I just leaped from the window to my bed and pulled the covers over me as best as I could before my bedroom door opened. I watched through squinted eyes as my father walked in totally naked. It was light enough for me to actually see his body, his flaccid cock swinging from side to side as he walked into my room.

He surveyed the scene, spotted the bottle on the floor; he bent over to pick up the bottle giving me a very unflattering picture of my father. The bottle was replaced on the windowsill and my window closed. My father started for the door but stopped, he knelt at the side of my bed and brushed my fringe away from my eyes and then he started to pull my duvet back into place properly, the back of his hand brushed over my nighty covered breasts, very probably accidentally but I knew that if I had been sleeping that touch would have disturbed me so I rolled my body slightly, enough to increase the pressure of his hand on my breast.

My dad jumped back and stood up, his cock was just a few inches away from my face and it had gone from being totally flaccid to iron rod hard in a fraction of a second. My dad looked down at me one last time before turning and heading back to his own bedroom. My door had been left wide open, probably for the same reason that I hadn't fully closed his bedroom door earlier. My father had also left his own bedroom door wide open too. I heard him slip back into his bed; the springs played a little tune as he eased into the bed, I heard my mother whisper, "Is everything okay?"

"I'm sorry darling, did I wake you?"

"No, I heard the bang from Vicky's bedroom, what happened?"

"Her window was wide open; looks like her curtains knocked her bottle of perfume off of the windowsill, I've put it back and closed her window. I've only got thirty minutes before I have to get up and I have this little problem darling!"

"I told you last night, it isn't safe yet."

"What about the other way?"

"Oh okay! But be gentle."

I was already out of bed and taking my trainers off. My parent's conversation had piqued my interest and I moved quickly but quietly to their open doorway. My dad was helping my mum take her nighty off and then she rolled onto her face, my dad rolled on top of her, their room had been too dark for me to see my father masturbating but it was lighter now. When I saw my father on top of my mother's back, her legs closed, his knees on the outside of her thighs and him guiding his cock into her with his hand. It suddenly dawned on me what my father had meant by 'The other way!' Dawn had alluded to it two days earlier and after Mark dropped me off last night he was going back to the pub to do the same thing to Kelly, open up her other hole for men to use in her new profession.

My father started out slowly, his movements were slow and staccato but it still made the bedsprings squeal every time he thrust into her. He fucked her for around fifteen minutes and then he whispered between thrusts, "I'm sure that Vicky will be well asleep by now, can I get into my stride now please?"

My mother didn't say anything, she just started to wriggle from side to side, she lifted herself and my father still humping into her bum hole like a dog on heat. Eventually my mother was on her hands and knees and my dad was now upright and fucking her with more speed and force. I watched as his body began to jerk and his breathing changed. I realised that he was shooting his spunk up my mother's bum and suddenly his alarm clock started beeping. The beeping of his alarm clock brought me back to my senses and I ran back to my bedroom, it was a good thing too because as soon as I was past my bedroom door my mother ran past my bedroom holding a tissue against her bum as she ran for the toilet.

Mum left the toilet and my dad went in, I heard the shower start up and listened to my father washing himself in the shower. I'd been awake since three thirty-five and it was now six o'clock but I wasn't in the least little bit tired. It wasn't unusual for me to go for a run before breakfast but I usually waited until after my father left for work at six thirty. Today I decided to start my run while my father was still in the shower.

I pulled on my sports bra, my favourite running vest, my shorts, ankle socks and trainers. I left my bedroom, stopping as I passed my parent's room, my mother's nighty was still on the floor, when she saw me she pulled her duvet up to her chin, "You're up early darling."

"I woke up with a headache, I must have forgotten to open my window last night, I need to run it off."

My mother was going to protest but at that moment the shower stopped running so my mother shrugged her shoulders, "I'll see you for breakfast before I go to work then!"

I had a usual five mile run that I did almost every morning but usually after breakfast. It took me behind several of the larger properties in the area. Today, instead of running past them all ignoring everything but the run I went slowly, looking for weaknesses, open windows, trellises or ivy climbing the walls, trees planted too closely to buildings with branches that could be useful.

Once I'd passed the last building in the village I started to run properly, a mile long drag up hill on the back lane to Hill Top Woods, then climbed over the gate instead of opening it, the short field run to the start of the woods, no more than a quarter of a mile and then through the woods and out the other side. I could see the end of my road down the other side of the hill. I ran a little too fast down the hill and as I crossed the footbridge over the land drain at the end of my road I had a little cramp in my right hand side.