You Need Excitement in Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped on the bridge and bent over slightly holding my side. I was still scanning the houses for open windows and easy entry points when I noticed Mr. Richards at Lane End Cottage; he was in his bedroom, looking out of the window in my direction. Lane End Cottage was a strange affaire, it had been built in the space that had been the garage to Field View House, Lane End was only a half a house in reality, it was so small that the front door had to be put on the side of the house so that there was enough room for a reasonable living room at the front of the house. It had one double bedroom at the front and a single bedroom at the back at the side of the bathroom, a small house but Mr Richards lived alone so there was plenty of room for him on his own.

I could see a bare, hairy chest and over his shoulders the powder blue of his pyjama top, I couldn't see lower because of the windowsill and the angle I was at, I saw him lean forward and turn the handle to open his window. "Hi Victoria, you all right love?"

"Just a little stitch in my side, I'll be okay in a minute."

"Have you got any water with you?"

"No, I forgot to pick up my pack this morning."

"That's not like you, not like you at all, you're usually a very professional runner."

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a grimace of a smile.

"Would you like a drink?"

I looked up the road, my house was only seven hundred yards away, my father's car was missing from the drive but my mother's car was still there. I was just about to shout a 'no' as I was so close to home but then I realised, I could perhaps have a little nose around Lane End Cottage, and perhaps I'd see if there was something of value from the front door. I looked back up at Mr. Richards again and smiled, "That would be great, thanks Mr. Richards, give me a chance to get my breath back."

He turned away from the window but left it open, I walked slowly down his garden path, by the time I reached his front door it was open, I went to sit on his front door step be he called out from the kitchen for me to go in. He was standing at his sink, there was the sound of water starting to boil in his electric kettle, he had his back to me, he had a dark blue dressing gown on, I looked at the backs of his legs, I could see past his knees, his legs were bare, he could sleep in shorts or underpants, I looked higher, I could see his chest reflected in the reflection of the kitchen window, I could also see the back of his neck, no sign of the powder blue pyjama top though. I caught a slight smile on the reflection of his face as he watched me checking him out from behind.

I watched as he filled a glass with cold water, he put it down on the draining board while he pulled the front of his dressing gown closed and tightened the belt at his waist. He turned to face me and picked up the glass again before walking over to the table, he reached over the table to hand me the glass of water and I saw his right leg pop out if the dressing gown, there was no sign of shorts or underpants, his leg was exposed all the way up to his hip.

He saw me looking down at his leg, he chuckled, "I really need a better dressing gown, this one is very badly behaved!"

He pulled the front of his dressing gown over again to cover his leg up. I took the glass and swallowed a mouthful of cold water. The cramp in my side had already abated but I rubbed my right hand side for effect. "Thank you Mr..."

He stopped me, "Please call me Don or Dick, my best friends all call me Dick."

I looked confused, "Why do they call you Dick if your name is Don?"

"Well, there are a couple of reasons but mainly because of my last name!"

I made that expression of the light being switched on in my head; I giggled and took the opportunity to look around the kitchen. I'd have to say that Don's kitchen was very utilitarian, no little teapot on a high shelf with a secret stash of money in it. I doubted that there would be anything in the room that was worth more than ten pounds.

Don's voice suddenly sounded much closer, so close in fact that I could feel the breath on the back of my neck as he said, "So Vicky, where's the pain exactly?"

I turned back to the direction of his voice, he was standing right behind me, far too close, but did I mind that? He was quite handsome, I'd known him since I was about eight or nine when he had Lane End Cottage built after his divorce, he and his wife lived in Field View together until she walked out on him, mainly because he was never at home, he was always 'Working' long and unsocial hours. Don had paid his wife out, they'd had the house valued at the bottom of the financial downturn and he had happily given his wife half of the market value at the time. As soon as the divorce was finalised in two thousand and five Don had started building work at the side of his old house. I got to see him most days at the time because he was always at home managing the building work.

I rubbed my right side, just below my rib cage, "All around here!"

Don was holding his dressing gown closed with his right hand, the belt had slackened off almost totally, he stepped in closer behind me, I saw him let go of the front of his dressing gown and then I looked towards the kitchen window, checking out his back garden, he put his right hand on my side where I'd told him my muscle cramp was, I remembered a conversation my mum and dad had a few months earlier when the people renting Field View moved out and a couple from London moved in, Don had waited until the right moment to put his old marital home on the market, my dad reckoned that Don had made enough from the sale to clear his mortgage on both properties completely and leave him with a few thousand pounds in his pocket. I was trying to estimate just how much money he had left and which pocket I should be searching through to get my hands on it.

Don began to massage my right hand side gently with his right hand, "How does that feel?"

"Nice, you have very soft, very warm hands."

Don placed his left hand on my left side and began massaging there too, he stepped in closer still, I knew that his dressing gown would be totally open now and as his front touched my back I felt the heat of his naked body through the thin material of my running vest. He started to lift the side of my vest on the right hand side until his hand was massaging bare flesh, "So tell me Victoria, how old are you now?"

I had to swallow hard as the spittle in my mouth had suddenly turned very thick, "Eighteen!"

"Very nice, so have you started at University yet or are you taking a year out?"

"Looking for work, not that there's much about."

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

Both of Don's hands were now under my running vest, massaging my sides, his left had been a late starter and so it was still massaging the soft flesh of my side while his right hand was making a slow journey northwards over my right hand rib cage. Don wriggled his hips from side to side and I felt his hard cock pressing my running vest into the small of my back. Don's right hand reached my sport's bra's lower strap and stopped, waiting until his left hand caught up, he bent his knees and leaned forward to kiss the back of my neck and when he stood upright again, his cock was actually under my running vest too.

"No one special yet!"

Both of Don's hands moved as one, his left hand cupping under my left breast and his right cupping my right breast, "But you aren't still a virgin are you?"

I chuckled as I leaned my head back against Don's shoulder, "No, that train left the station already!"

Don kissed my cheek and then started to pull my running vest off over my head, he'd managed to capture my sport bra on the way and both items of clothing passed my ears as one item. Don threw my top and bra over the back of a dining chair, he wriggled his shoulders before he took hold of me again, I looked down and spotted his dressing gown on the floor around our feet.

Don turned me around to face him and as his lips pressed against mine his hands were rolling my running shorts down over my hips. His tongue was pressing its way into my mouth as his right hand rubbed down over my abdomen until his fingers reached the hairline above my pussy, "No knickers Victoria?"

"I never wear them when I'm running."

Don bent down a little and pushed my shorts past my knees and as he did so he started kissing my breasts and nibbling at my nipples. Don bent lower and eased my feet out of my shorts so apart from my trainers and socks we were both naked in Don's kitchen. My feet were eased apart and Don used his fingertips to open my flower and he gave me a quick orgasm before dragging me off to his bedroom. I was thrown onto the bed and Don fucked me like a stallion, he held off on his orgasm for almost an hour and then he must have had a sudden thought because he stopped and lifted his upper body up off of mine, "Are you on the pill?"

I shook my head and then it dawned on me too, because sex hadn't reared its head in my life until three days before and I hadn't really planned on starting to have sex, it had just kind of crept up on me and in three days I'd already had sex with three different men. "When was your last period?"

"Three weeks ago, probably closer to four." And as I said that, Don pounded his meat into my cunt for five minutes of frenetic effort before he let fly in my cunt.

I managed to have about a dozen orgasms in the hour, five of them happened in the last five minutes before Don finally climaxed into me. I thought that the fun was over for the day, well, especially with Don but he stopped me climbing off of the bed and pushed me back onto my back and started to perform oral sex on me, drinking his own semen out of my vagina for ten minutes and giving me yet another orgasm.

I left his bedroom and headed for the kitchen to get dressed and as I did I was contemplating on all of the different kinds of orgasms a girl could feel, the lightweight clitoral orgasm, the deep rooted and powerful deep vaginal orgasm, the composite clitoral and deep orgasm when a man's cock is massaging both beep inside and the clitoris and now there was another kind of orgasm, all were equally wonderful and pleasurable but I was surprised that none of my friends who were sexually active had actually mentioned the differences before.

Don walked into the kitchen as I was pulling my running vest down over my body, he pulled me into his naked body, leaving a small splodge of semen on my shorts, he kissed me passionately, "You will come back again won't you?"

"What if someone spots me and tells my parents that I visit you?"

"They wouldn't get suspicious of me; after all, I was at school with your grandfather!"

I grinned at him, I knew that Don was old but if he was at school with my dad's father he had to be over sixty years old. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and we had a tongue wrestle and it dawned on me that for all of his advanced years Don was quite a good lover. I checked the time, my mother would be leaving home very soon so I had to pull myself away from Don to get home before my mother left for work so she didn't fret about me.

I ran from Don's house back home, my mother was at the door when I stopped in front of the house, "You smell darling, you'd better take a bath and make sure that you put your sport's kit in the laundry basket. We kissed each other on the cheeks and my mother left for work.

I stripped off and went to drop my dirty kit into the laundry basket. I opened the lid and found the laundry basket was full to the brim. I found my parent's bottom sheet at the top of the dirty laundry basket; I pulled it out and found two very definite stains, one on the left hand side that looked like a dried yogurt stain and another stain on the right hand side of the sheet that was more like a chocolate pudding stain, of course I knew that it wasn't chocolate pudding, it was a mixture of my mother's poo and my father's semen.

I sorted through the washing and popped all of the lights into the machine and set it off on a hot wash with a biological washing powder, just to make sure that all of the 'Chocolate pudding' was dealt with. There was another load of dark washing that I left in a pile in front of the washing machine in the utility room. I took a good long soak in the bath, I was new to all this sex malarkey but considering I could have as much of it as I wanted for free and it wouldn't make me gain weight, well, not if I sorted out some contraception after my next period.

I dressed, hung the washing out on the line, put the darks into the washing machine and kicked it off again. It was quite warm out so I was wearing denim shorts and a camisole top with a pretty lilac lace bra under it, I didn't bother with socks because I wouldn't be running anywhere, just my second best trainers on my feet. I checked the washing machine; I had two hours to kill before the darks would need to be hung out to dry.

I walked out to the middle of the village, the shops were all open now, well I say all, we had one general store and three antique shops. I ignored the general store, there was alcohol and tobacco in there, often targets of criminals but on foot, just how much could I carry away? I looked in the first of the antique shops; there was a display case in the window with gold and diamond jewellery mixed in with inexpensive 'Yellow metal and paste' jewellery that was like the alcohol and tobacco, more trouble to carry away than they were worth.

The shop owner spotted me, he was another of my grandfather's old school friends, I'd met him several times in the recent past, my grandparent's wedding anniversary, my grandpa's retirement party, that kind of thing, he recognised me looking through his shop window and he suddenly looked very excited and rushed through the shop and yanked open the shop door.

"Slow day for you as well as me eh Victoria?"

"Just killing time while the washing machine does all the hard work Mr Simpson."

"Please Victoria, call me Walter or if I do something wrong, call me Wally."

We both laughed half-heartedly at Walter's weak joke. "So, you got time for a coffee or tea Vicky?"

I checked my watch, "I have nothing but time on my hands for the next one hundred and five minutes."

Walter guided me through to the back of his shop, he had a backcloth set up with a table stood in front of it draped with a blue velvet cloth, there was a display 'Neck' on the velvet cloth. Walter was photographing a heavy gold chain and pendant draped around the plastic neck, his camera was on a tripod and the lens was fitted with a flash ring. As Walter made two cups of coffee while I felt the weight of the chain and pendant, it was at least four ounces in weight, I bounced it up and down in my hand, four and a half thousand pounds scrap metal value, probably the same value as all of the alcohol and tobacco in the shop and I could walk away with it in my pocket or even around my neck and no one would notice.

"You putting this on line Mr...erm, Walter."

Wally came in carrying two coffee cups on delicate little saucers, "That, no, I'm photographing it for my insurance company, the price tag is six grand so my insurers insist on photographic proof of everything valued at over five thousand pounds."

Wally smiled at me, he lifted his camera off of its tripod, lifted it to his eye and the ring of light exploded in my eyes causing me to blink a lot. Don turned his camera towards me, you could do with a little makeup on, it would bring out the beauty of your face."

"I never wear makeup Mr...erm Walter, I'm not really a girly-girl, I'd rather be running!"

Walter took the gold chain out of my hand and draped it around my neck, his fingers trembled slightly as he repositioned the pendant so that it could lie in the cleft between my breasts and then he took another photograph. Walter looked very disappointed at the result on the screen on the back of his camera, "It would look a lot better if you had a little makeup on, even just a little foundation cream."

I looked at the screen and had to agree, especially when I saw the beginnings of a bruise forming on my collarbone from my earlier dalliance with Don when he bit me hard on various parts of my body.

Walter looked like he was trying to plan something out in his head as he fiddled with the settings on his camera, "Erm Victoria, a little birdie tells me that you're looking for work, looking for something to make you a little money while you're searching for a full time job!"

I saw Walter's eyes flicking from his camera to the expanse of upper chest on display over the top of my camisole, the simple, thin shoestrings of cream silk, well, faux-silk at any rate holding the front of my camisole up contrasting with the decorative lilac straps of my bra, I even spotted him raising himself up onto his tip-toes to look deeper inside the front of my camisole. I smiled inwardly at Walter's face as it reddened when he realised that I'd seen him peeking.

"I guess that would be my grandfather then, you and he are good friends aren't you?"

"Yes, we are very good friends but I haven't seen him or your gran since his retirement party, you were there too, you looked really bored!"

"I was supposed to be at a race on that day but my dad wouldn't allow me to go, I'd trained hard for three months and at the last minute I had to pull out..." Walter had a look of recognition on his face, what he'd mistaken for boredom was probably just me being upset at missing out on my chance to win a big race. "...so if it wasn't my grandfather, who's the little birdie that's been passing my information on to you?"

"Another one of your grandfather's friends who lives a little closer to you."

"You mean Don Richards?"

Walter nodded his head in agreement, "Don told me that you weren’t the least bit shy anymore so, would you be interested in earning...say twenty pounds to do a little modelling for me today? Just an hour or so!"

Well, I had nothing to do really until the washing machine finished its cycle so I told Wally I'd love to model for him for an hour. I have to say that I found it strange that Walter kept a fully stocked beauty parlour in the back room of his shop, didn't seem the thing that a sixty something male would want in the back of his antiques shop.

I'd never had anyone other than my mother helping me with my makeup and I have to say that compared to Walter my mother had no idea how to put makeup on. Well, I say help me, Walter wouldn't allow me to do anything and that was a definite first for me to have someone pamper me in the way that Wally was doing. I sat there with my eyes closed as Wally massaged cream into my face and neck, I knew that Wally was spending as much time looking down the front of my camisole top as he was looking at what he was doing to my face, his hands and the light cream was getting closer and closer to the straps of my bra and camisole when he cleared his throat, "Erm Victoria..."

"Yes!"

"Some of the necklaces I wish you to model for me are quite long so I need to go a little lower with the foundation layer, would that be a problem?"

As he said that he was resting his hips against my back and I could feel the lump through his trousers pressing into the back of my neck. Well, it had been very pleasant to that point, Walter was very skilled at giving facial massages and this part wasn't even anything to do with the makeup really, all he was doing was moisturising my skin so that he could use a lightweight mineral foundation powder rather than the foundation cream I would have used at home. Preparing my skin first would mean that the makeup would last all day long and not just through the photo session. My life had turned upside down in just a few days; I'd discovered so much pleasure and had so much fun just because I'd made a simple alteration to my philosophy, when Mark asked me to help him, instead of saying no out of hand, my usual fallback position, negativity, I'd been so bored that I'd said yes instead and I had just said yes since.