You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her smoothness again before sliding my tongue down and lightly teased her already upstanding clit. "You look gorgeous Emily. You always do."

I lavished my attentions to her womanhood, licking, sucking and caressing her as her moans dictated. She held my head and guided me where she wanted my attentions.

"Yes Matt. Muuummmmh right there. Ummmmm, urrrgh ohhhh. Yes Matt, yes yes. Uuuuurrrrgh."

I kept going faster and faster with my tongue. Looking up I could see Emily leaning against the wall of the shower, playing with her nipples, her eyes closed, biting her lip in excitement.

Suddenly her hips bucked and her eyes opened. "Yessssssss Matt, yessssss ooooooohhhhhhh" as her orgasm arrived. Her hands grabbed my head again and held me in place as she came all over my face. Her juices flowed from her as she rode her orgasm to its conclusion.

When the spasms stopped she pushed my face away from her saturated folds. "Too sensitive." She groaned, barely able to get the words out. I stood up and washed my face under the stream of water. Emily looked spent as she leaned against the white tiles in the shower. She opened her eyes and gazed at me with the happiest, dreamiest look I had ever seen directed at me. She stood back up properly and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed again, holding each other really close. A few aftershocks of her orgasm flowed through Emily as we cuddled.

"Thank you Matt. Now that is a welcome to your house."

We kissed again as Emily began to slide down my body, kissing her way down. After kissing my kangaroo tattoo and teasing my nipples, Emily knelt down and began to take me in her waiting mouth.

Just as she started to pleasure me the hot water ran out. Streams of cold water flew out of the shower. Emily squealed and I jumped in shock. The old cold shower is a real passion killer.

Emily and I got out of the shower laughing together at our predicament. Cuddling together as we dried off, Emily finished quickly, before taking over drying me. Taking me in hand she made sure my erection was really well looked after.

She guided me out of the bathroom by my excitement, tumbling together onto my bed. Emily continued to lavish her attentions to my erection, getting me rock hard again in nearly no time at all. Rolling me onto my back she crawled over onto me. Holding me upright, Emily lowered herself onto me.

I watched her expression change from anticipation to happiness as she accepted me into her velvety confines. I reached up and held her beautiful breasts as she gyrated on me. Emily was biting her lip in excitement as I began to move my hips, enhancing her motions on me.

The way Emily looked at me as we joined together was beautiful. This wasn't fucking or even sex. This was love making; fun, exciting, joyous, erotic, sexy, but with something extra. There was an element of emotional connection between us that was so palpable. I could feel it in Emily's touches and kisses. I tried to convey these feelings in the way I showed my affection to Emily.

Emily leant down and kissed me, while still riding me. She whispered in my ear "Cum for me Matt. Unnnrrgh... Cum in me baby... Uhhh,uhhhh,uhhh,... Your cum will make me cum...Ohhh Matt."

This set me off. I began to move quicker, thrusting as deep as I could into Emily.

"Yes Emily, urrrrgh cumming, oh Emily honey cumming ...mummmgh"

I let go deep inside of Emily and she squealed with delight, before her own orgasm joined us. She came as I came deep within her. We cuddled up close as we shared another wonderful experience.

As we came down from the orgasmic high, I was still inside Emily and she was still gripping me tight with both her arms and her womanly muscles. She kissed me and propped herself up on me.

"That was amazing Matt. ... I'm definitely being spoilt being with you." She giggled.

"That definitely was amazing Em. You are amazing. What we share is incredible."

"Thank you Matt. It is always incredible with you... Ahhh Matt, did you just call me 'Em'?"

I had to think. My orgasm raddled brain wasn't thinking all that clearly, but I probably did call her Em.

"I think I did... Sorry Emily. I didn't mean to upset you." I said sounding sorry.

"No Matt, it's ok. It just ...Nobody has ever called me 'Em' before."

"Not even at school? We always had our names shortened amongst our friends. I was never Matthew, always Matt, or MT, my initials."

"No all my friends called me Emily. The teachers called me, well called all of us, 'Miss Windsor' or the like." Emily was smiling now, not looking upset at what I said.

"Oh it must be an Australian thing, always having nicknames and abbreviations." I replied.

"Yes it must be... Actually come to think of it Adam, my brother in law calls my sister Soph and not Sophie." Emily giggled a little as she realised this.

I kissed her and she smiled her gorgeous smile at me, our faces close together as she was still on top of me.

"I won't call you Em again."

"No Matt. I like it. It is something that is ... Just between us. I like it... I really like it." Emily's smile broadened as she said this. This would be a little secret between us and she looked like she really liked it.

"Ok then. I will call you Em sometimes and Emily sometimes."

"Sounds good to me Matty." Emily giggled.

We kissed again and Emily rolled off me, cuddling close to me. Emily and I talked and snuggled until sleepiness took over and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********

The following day I took the opportunity the show Emily around Sydney. She had never been here before, so we decided to take in some of the touristy sights; The Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Rocks. I drove to Manly and we caught the ferry across into the city. The weather was fine but cool and we wandered around showing Emily everything she wanted to see. She loved the city and we were having a great day.

As we walked around, Emily and I talked about many things. We spoke about our families mostly. Emily told me about her sister Sophie moving out here after school, meeting her now husband Adam and their life on the farm. She also told me about her father, who was in finance, and her mother, who lived on a nice parcel of land down in Surrey.

I told her about my sister Jenny and her husband Dave, their jewellery business and my niece and nephew.

Emily then asked "Matt you haven't spoken about your parents much. Aren't you in contact with them?"

I smiled a bit of a rueful smile. "You could say that Em. ... My parents were killed in a car accident about 5 years ago."

"Oh Matty. I'm so sorry. I didn't know..."

"You couldn't have known Em. ... Thank you." I paused for a moment and Emily stopped and gave me a big hug, holding me close. I looked into her eyes. "Thank you Emily."

As we walked some more I told her all about my parents. My father started out as a builder, before turning Property Developer. He was quite successful and made some good money. He developed a few Town House complexes, including the one where I lived, as well as many Commercial Properties. Mum was by his side the whole way, doing all of the paperwork for Dad's business. They were beginning to reap the rewards of their hard work, when they were killed by a drunk driver when they were coming home from dinner with friends.

As I spoke Emily held me tight, really showing me she cared about me. I finished talking about them and was feeling a bit emotional. I hadn't spoken about them for a while and it was good, but still a little sad to talk about them. I looked at Emily and could see her beautiful face smiling so compassionately at me.

"Em I do know one thing ... They would have loved to have met you." I said with tears in my eyes.

Emily started to tear up as well. "I would have loved to have met them. They raised a wonderful son." She said before kissing me and giving me a cuddle.

We spent the rest of the day sightseeing and having a good time. We got back to Manly on the ferry after 7 and hadn't eaten since lunch. I was trying to think of somewhere nice to take Emily to finish off this wonderful day when she suggested that we should just get a pizza and some beer and watch the waves roll in on the beach. So we did that.

We cuddled together and had a lovely finish to a great day.

***********

The next day I showed Emily some more sights, plus showed her things from my past like the schools I attended and the house where I grew up. Emily seemed to want to know as much about me as she could.

That evening we went for dinner at my sister's house. Jenny and David greeted us warmly, but I could tell that they were a little 'star struck' meeting Emily. I could also tell Emily was nervous as she was a bit more reserved than usual. After about 10 minutes however everyone started to act normally and we had a great time.

My nephew Thomas, who was 10, and niece Alyce, who was 6 were both very taken by Emily. My sister had told them that Emily was coming over and they had seen her in 'Arise the Warrior'. I could see Alyce looking at Emily intently as we were all sitting together in the lounge room. She came over and sat on my lap so she could be closer to Emily. I could see her still staring at Emily, so I whispered in her ear "Why are you staring at Emily?"

"Uncle Matt, she doesn't look like 'Aru' in the movie." Alyce answered in a very serious tone.

I just giggled "Emily dresses up like 'Aru' when she is working, not when she is at home. It is like you wearing your school uniform to school and normal clothes at home." I said.

Emily overheard us talking and asked what we were talking about. I told her that Alyce didn't think she looked like she did in the movies. Emily reached into her handbag, pulled two elastic hair bands out, and she then proceeded to quickly tie her hair back. I could see the look in Alyce's eyes as she could see Emily change into 'Aru' right before her eyes.

Emily looked to the kids and said "Does that look a little more like in the movie?" The kids were grinning in excitement. "How about if I do this?" Emily asked.

Emily proceeded to do a few moves she did in one of the fight scenes from 'Arise'. Thomas and Alyce were both very excited by this impromptu performance. We all clapped when Emily finished and she smiled, high fiving the kids. Em looked across to me with the biggest smile on her face.

The rest of the evening went well as Jenny and David both entertained Emily with plenty of embarrassing stories from my childhood. Emily had a great time, really enjoying this time with my family.

We left after the kids went to bed. As we said our goodbyes Jenny gave me a big hug and whispered into my ear "You two are great together. Don't you let her go Matty."

*************

For Emily's last full day in Sydney we decided to have a picnic at a favourite spot of mine, in the park on the headland near my favourite beach. It was a cloudy day, but it didn't look like it would rain. We packed the things up and drove to the beach.

We parked the car at the base of the headland and walked up the hill. Placing the blanket on the ground near the top, about 500m away from the car park, we got our picnic organised. The view down over the beach was stunning and being not quite at the top of the hill, we were protected from the wind.

Emily and I sat there and enjoyed our lunch, enjoying each other's company. Our conversations covered so much ground as no topics seemed off limits. We shared stories about travelling adventures, work and sporting tales. Emily told me about the Production Company she had started, and how she wanted to eventually direct movies. Em and I were so comfortable together it was brilliant.

After lunch were cuddling together. "Matt I want to tell you something..." Emily said a little quietly.

"What is it Em?" I asked a little anxiously.

Emily could see the anxiety on my face. "Oh no, it's nothing bad." I smiled hearing this.

"Matt I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying being with you. I haven't been with anybody like you ever. I feel... I ummm, ... I have never been with anyone I have ... Urrrr... 'Trusted' like I trust you." Emily's eyes looked down as she said this, looking a little shy and vulnerable.

I had the biggest smile on my face as I leant across and put my hand gently under her chin, lifting it so she was looking at me. Emily smiled as she saw me, still looking a little self-conscious. I moved across and kissed her gently, smiling happily as I moved back.

She started to talk again. "Ohhh Matt. You get me. ... With my work and the industry I'm in... Trust is hard to come by... Even though we have only been seeing each other for a short time you haven't talked about us being together to the press or blabbed on socials about us. I've had that happen before and it is horrible... When we are together I feel I can be open with you, I can tell you anything. I know I can trust you... I can be me and not be what people think I should be. And that means so much to me..."

"Emily thank you. That is such a wonderful thing to say... When we are together it is just us. I'm just me. This is... How I am. I wouldn't be any different with you no matter what you do for work... Actually I might not be the same if it wasn't you, because you are amazing Emily. I haven't been with anyone like you ever. I still can't believe such a beautiful, gorgeous, talented, strong woman would ever want to go out with me..." my voice trailed off as I started to get a little 'emotional' sharing like this with Emily.

Emily wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. We cuddled for a little while like this feeling even closer than we had before. Em's green eyes were sparkling and I was smiling with her. We kissed again before disentangling from each other. It had been a little emotional to share our feelings, but wonderful at the same time to realise we were both emotionally 'on the same page'.

We kept talking and enjoying our picnic. After a while we talked again about meeting via my erotic stories. Emily told me that she had now read all of my published stories and really liked them.

"I remember from when we started emailing that you liked the sex scenes I wrote. Do you have a favourite?" I asked.

"Oh Matt ... This is really embarrassing. I really liked the scene... I can't remember which story it was from, but it was when Daniel 'spanked' Jane and then she ... Ummm... Sucked him until he finished in her mouth... That really turned me on..." Emily said, her voice trailing away a little. She was a little red in the face with embarrassment. "I have never done those things before..."

I reached across and held her hand and smiled at her, trying to show her I wasn't judging her but was being supportive. "A lot of the scenes I write are 'fantasies' of mine. Things I haven't done or tried, usually because ... Well, when I'm with someone I... I don't really ever feel ummmm comfortable enough with them to... To be able to say exactly what I would like to experience with them. Does that make sense?"

Emily smiled "Yes Matty that makes total sense. It is really hard to be that open with someone, especially when you are already sharing an 'emotional experience' with them."

"That's exactly right. I think it is an emotional experience to 'be' with someone. If it wasn't emotional... I don't think it would be worth sharing."

"If it isn't emotional it isn't real. If I didn't feel emotion for a partner then I wouldn't want to be with them." Emily looked right into my eyes as she said this.

"Me either" I replied holding Emily's gaze.

There is a theory that oxytocin levels rise when you hold eye contact and smile with other people. My levels must have been off the charts as I was constantly holding Emily's gaze. She was smiling and I was too. It was a great afternoon.

The afternoon wore on and we had become so engrossed with each other we failed to notice the clouds thicken and darken overhead. By the time we did, the sky was threatening. Seeing this we started to pack up and as we did the heavens opened. It wasn't a typical autumn shower; it was a torrential downpour, more like you see in the tropics.

Emily and I quickly packed everything up and ran down the hill towards the car. By the time we got into the car we were both saturated. It looked like we had just stepped out of the shower. Sitting in my car all we could do was laugh.

Looking on the back seat I noticed my gym bag was there. I pulled out an old t shirt and my favourite rugby jersey. I offered Emily the jersey as she looked a little cold and she gratefully accepted.

She made me turn around again, as she was only wearing her bra under her top. Once we changed our tops, I looked across at Emily. She looked so good wearing my jersey, even with her wet hair all over the place. We drove back to my house in the rain. Once arriving, we quickly raced inside and put the picnic things in the kitchen. My clothes were soaked and Emily was really wet. We headed upstairs as Emily said we should take a shower.

I was standing there at the linen closet, getting some towels out and Em was drying her hair a little. She looked so gorgeous. I just knew I wanted to do. I went across and kissed her. Emily was a little surprised and giggled as I kissed her. Soon enough our kisses became passionate as we cuddled close.

I then bent down and picked Emily up. She squealed in surprise and delight, as I carried her into the bedroom and dropped her gently onto her bed. She was giggling as I jumped onto the bed next to her. We kissed and cuddled again, finding all those little places the other liked to be touched and caressed.

"We had better get out of these wet clothes." I said breathlessly between kisses.

"Sounds good to me." Emily mumbled from in my neck. She kept kissing me while taking my shirt off and unbuckling my jeans. I slipped these off and my boxers too. Quickly I reached over and took the jersey over Emily's head. She was wearing the most gorgeous red bra that really showed her amazing breasts to their fullest. They looked so great I buried my face in her cleavage, kissing and licking my way around. Emily was giggling and moaning with pleasure as I did this.

"Your jeans will have to come off too." I whispered in her ear.

"Will you help me?" Emily asked, seductively.

I undid the button and slipped down the zip, before sliding off the bed to pull them off. As they were damp the jeans stuck to her legs a little. Emily had flipped over and was now on all fours as I slipped the jeans right off. She had very cute red panties on, that frilled around the edge, showing some of her exquisite derriere.

Remembering our conversation from earlier and Emily's confession about enjoying the 'spanking scene' in my story, I quickly thought of what I wanted to do. It was time to bring Emily's favourite 'scene' to life.

I raised my hand and gave Emily a sharp smack on the bum, just below her panties so I could see the red mark begin to appear on her gorgeous bum. The sound of the smack filled the room. Emily gasped and turned her head in shock and surprise. She looked at me and I was smiling as confidently as I could. Her eyes looked into mine and I tried to convey that this would be fun. Emily immediately picked this up, smiled at me, and surreptitiously nodded. I could see her expression change and a trusting look came across her face.

Emily then asked in a really innocent, girly voice. "Have I been naughty Matt?"

"Yes you have 'Miss Emily'. And you need a good spanking." I replied confidently as I could. I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come over here 'Miss Emily' and lie across my lap."

Emily hopped up off the bed and she sashayed over to me, swinging her hips and biting her index finger, looking so gorgeous, so guilty but so innocent at the same time. She stood in front of me, looking right into my eyes. Emily then lowered herself down onto my lap, casually running her hand over my increasingly erect member.