You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Emily was lying on my lap, her gorgeous bum in the air, I reached across and undid her bra.

"You won't need this on anymore 'Miss Emily'." I said.

"Yes Matt." Emily answered. "Ummm Matt, what have I done that was 'so naughty'?"

"Well 'Miss Emily'... I will tell you and give you a smack for each 'naughty' thing you have done... And I want you to repeat back to me what you have done that was so, so naughty."

"Yes Matt I will tell you what I have done that was naughty." She replied with a little giggle.

My mind raced and I quickly thought of a couple of fun things to say. I raised my right hand. SMACK, onto her right cheek. Emily gasped and wriggled.

"The first one was for taking us on a wonderful picnic, but because you are so entrancing you got us saturated in the storm." I said with a bit of a giggle.

"The first spank was for taking us on a wonderful picnic. But because I was entrancing I got us saturated in the storm." Emily replied giggling. She looked at me and I could see she was enjoying this too.

I raised my hand again. SMACK, this time onto her left cheek. Her left bum cheek now matched the red mark on her right cheek. "Ohhhh" Emily moaned as she really appeared to be enjoying this.

"This one is for wearing my favourite rugby jersey. And for looking so incredibly sexy in it." I said, trying to keep my composure. I kept my right hand on Emily's bum after the smack. My fingers now strayed between her legs, gently touching and caressing her incredibly hot and increasingly wet panty clad womanhood.

"That spank was for wearing your favourite jersey." Emily's tone changed slightly "And for looking 'incredibly sexy' wearing it." She said all breathlessly, really getting into it. Emily was squirming a little, opening her legs up a little as I caressed between them.

SMACK on the right cheek again, a little harder this time. Emily flinched and moaned a little more this time, but wriggled even more against my fingers as they moved between her legs.

I was struggling to think why Emily was naughty but I came up with one. "This one was for coming me back to my house after the picnic, and wanting to shower first before we 'got dirty' enough to have a shower." I said with a giggle. I slipped a finger just inside Emily's panties, and felt her slippery womanhood yield to my touches. Emily wriggled even more.

"That spank was for coming back to your house and wanting to shower first before we 'got dirty'." Emily said. The tip of her tongue licked her lips and her hips moved in time with movement of my finger.

I slipped my finger out and gripped the waist band of her panties. "You don't need these on any more." I said.

Emily lifted her hips as I slipped the panties off her. As she settled onto my lap again, my dripping erection was bumping against her tummy. Emily's saturated womanhood opened as her legs moved apart.

I raised my hand one final time. SMACK. Emily flinched again, and breathlessly gasped. My fingers caressed Emily's really excited womanhood. I was starting to get really hot and bothered too.

"That last smack was for pretending you were 'Isabelle' when we first talked and fooling me."

Emily was groaning in pleasure now as I was teasing her with my fingers. "Ohhh Matt, the last spank...was for being Isabelle and not Em when I first met you. Ohhhhh"

I was grinning to myself enjoying giving so much pleasure to Emily. She was starting to get very aroused now, so I decided to up the 'teasing' level. I moved my hand out from between Emily's legs. Emily whipped her head around to look at me. She looked a little disappointed and was about to say something when I reached down and patted the bed. "Hop on the bed 'Miss Emily'."

She giggled, crawled off my lap and flopped on her back onto the bed. Her face was flushed and this was spreading down onto her chest.

"Now 'Miss Emily' it is time to continue your 'punishment'... I want you to tell me if you like this. And you must tell me when you are going to cum."

"Ok Matt. I will tell you when I am going to cum... mmmmmm it won't take long. I'm really turned on."

As I moved down between her legs, I kissed my way up her inner thigh, towards her dripping sex. "Yes you are turned on aren't you 'Miss Emily'. Does playing with me turn you on?" I asked before parting her lips with my tongue and tasting her from the source.

"Yes Matt, unnnnghh...playing with you turns me on." She then looked down straight into my eyes and said "You turn me on." I could see that she really meant this.

I continued to lick and taste her, lavishing my attentions to her womanhood. Emily was writhing at the pleasure she was receiving and was building to climax.

I pleasured Emily for a little while longer, her moans and groans growing ever louder. She became wetter and wetter the more I played with her.

"Ohhh Matt, I'm gonna cum. Yes yes."

As she said this I stopped doing what I was doing. I popped my head up and Emily looked down into my eyes. The desperation on her face was palpable.

"Oh Matt, please let me cum. I'm so close. Please, Please" Emily pleaded.

I was so torn. I wanted to make her cum, but I also wanted to tease her as well.

"Do you think you deserve to cum 'Miss Emily'?" I asked, trying to keep in control of myself.

"Yes Matt. I... I will be 'good Emily' for you. I promise Matt. Please, let me cum. Please."

I slid off the bed, standing up by the side. Playing this wonderful game had gotten me very excited and my erection was throbbing. I reached out and held Emily by the hips and slid her across to me, so that her legs were hanging of the bed and she was open and exposed to me. "Yes Matt, Fuck me. Please fuck me. Let me cum all over your cock. Please."

I aligned myself and slowly slid into Emily in one motion. Emily groaned in absolute pleasure as I gradually filled her. Once fully inside I looked down into her eyes. Emily was biting her lip and groaning, but wanting more.

"Fuck me now. I want it. I want it hard. I want you Matt. Please, please Matt."

I grinned and slowly pulled back out, before thrusting in, fast and hard. And again, and again. I was really moving, wanting to give Emily the relief she desperately sought. Emily was holding her magnificent breasts, pulling on her nipples till they were engorged.

Her right hand slipped down and began to move furiously over her clit, helping to bring her to climax. We continued like this for a few minutes.

Emily then groaned really loudly. "Mumnnnhg ohhh, cumming. Don't you fucking stop Matt. Cumming, cumming. Ohhhhhh!"

Emily came hard, squealing and groaning. Her legs had wrapped around me and were holding me inside her. Her hips writhed and thrusted spasmodically as the waves of orgasm rolled over her. Her head rolled from side to side as she experienced the climax.

Seeing Emily like this was the most amazing sight I had ever seen. She fully enjoyed the orgasm, from her head to her feet. Her legs were locked around me and she was flushed from her face right down to her breasts. Her nipples stood proud and erect. Her skin was a little sweaty. Her eyes had been closed, but they opened and looked deeply into mine. The connection between us was so strong.

Emily's orgasm began to subside and she unhooked her legs and I slipped out of her sopping confines. Having Emily cum like that all over my member almost set me off, but I desperately tried to keep my control as I still wanted us to have some fun.

Still rolling through some aftershocks, Emily regained some composure and said "Thank You. Thank you Matt... That was amazing."

I smiled back to her. I hopped on the bed and we kissed deeply. "I'm glad you liked it 'Miss Emily'. But ... I seem to remember you said that you would be 'good Emily' for me if you could cum."

"I will always be 'good Emily' for you ... And I want you to cum for me now." Emily panted, but looking very excited.

"But where can I cum Emily; that is the question?" I asked while holding my erect, throbbing, still slippery with Emily juices, pre-cum dribbling cock.

"You can cum in me. I love you cumming in me. Or you could do it all over my boobs. You really like my boobs don't you Matt?"

"Yes I do Emily. Very much, they are gorgeous. That sounds good."

Emily's expression then changed. She took a deep breath and said "Or I can suck your gorgeous cock ... till you cum in my mouth... And I will swallow you all down." Her voice was so seductive and she had a wicked grin on her face.

I blinked hard. I couldn't believe what she had said. No one had ever wanted to do that for me before. My cock bounced and throbbed at that suggestion and pre-cum flowed out a little more. Emily could see the effect that her suggestion had on me by the look on my face and she grinned a little more.

'Breaking character' for just a second I said "Really Em?" I asked looking into her eyes, hoping she really wanted to do this.

"Yes 'my Matt' really." Emily said with the most beautiful look on her face. She had 'broken character' too and I could tell she meant what she had said.

Trying to maintain my composure I went back to our game and said "Why don't you come over here and have a little taste then?" waving my erection towards her.

Emily smiled and hopped up onto all fours and crawled across the bed. When she got to me she sat up on her haunches and put her hands onto my face. We kissed deeply, her tongue dancing with mine. She pulled back from me, her teeth gently holding and pulling on my bottom lip as she moved her face back from mine. Saliva strung out and connected us. Her hand had grasped my cock and she was lightly stroking me.

She hopped off the bed and got onto her knees on the floor, turning me around so I was facing her. Her face was right near my dribbling cock and she was holding it right near her lips.

"I am going to be 'very good Emily' for you now Matt." Emily breathed.

She took my cock and moved her mouth onto me. Her tongue bathed the head of my cock, lapping up the copious pre-cum that was bubbling out. "Mmmmm pre cum." She breathed quietly as she tasted me.

Emily then licked my shaft all the way from my balls to the head. Looking back up at me she grinned as my face was contorted with pleasure.

Taking the head between her lips she used her tongue to tickle all around it. I started to groan as this was becoming too exquisite. Emily then started to suck and bob her head up and down my erection. She enthusiastically loved my cock, almost fucking me with her mouth.

I moved some of Emily's hair away from her face so I could watch what she was doing to me. She continued to bob up and down, and was stroking me with her hand as well. My balls had tightened up and the tingling feeling was growing. I was on the verge.

Emily popped her mouth off me and said "Am I being 'good Emily'? Does 'my Matt' like me sucking his cock?"

"Yes 'my Em'. You are amazing. I'm so close rrrrr uuunhg so close."

"Cum for me Honey. Fill my mouth with your hot creamy cum." Emily purred before putting me back in her mouth and sucking some more.

"Ohhhhhh god Em. Cumming, oohhhh cumming." I groaned as I let go.

My head flung back as I sprayed rope after rope into Emily's waiting mouth. She kept her lips clamped around my erection keeping all of my cum safe inside. My hips moved as I continued to pump into Emily.

Opening my eyes I looked down to see Emily looking back up at me, her eyes smiling at me as she received my load. Her hand kept working my erection, milking the last remnants into her waiting mouth. She moved her mouth off me, but held the head of my cock right near her mouth as she squeezed the last few drops of my cum onto her tongue.

Emily opened her mouth and looked up at me. I could see my load in her mouth. She then made a show of closing her mouth and swallowing all of my cum in one gulp. This show and the intensity of my orgasm made my knees a little weak and I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You taste nice 'my Matt'. Really nice." As she licked her lips.

Emily hopped up and sat next to me on the bed smiling very happily. After all of this she still looked a little blissful. I reached across, placing my hand on her face and drawing her towards me. I kissed her, gently, sweetly, before turning the kiss more passionate. Emily returned my kisses and wrapped her arms around me.

We cuddled close together for a little while. We had both experienced something we had each wanted to do. Sharing this together was a bit special and I think we both realised it. Our cuddle felt so good after what we had shared. We then kissed again.

Moving apart from our kisses Emily piped up and with a giggle she said "I think we definitely deserve that shower now."

"Yes Em I totally agree."

************

We spent our last night together just cuddling up at my house. I cooked dinner again and Em loved my cooking. After dinner I casually mentioned to Emily that I had finished my latest story, the one I had emailed to her before we met. She immediately piped up and asked if she could read it. I grabbed my laptop and opened up the story, now titled 'How Did I Get Here?' and Emily read it with great interest.

For the first time I could actually see someone's reactions as they read my story and it was a funny experience. Emily read from the beginning to end without making a comment. But watching her face I could see her smile and giggle at various parts, I could see her get 'aroused' at certain parts of the story and even tears in her eyes at another part.

When she finished reading she sat back and looked right into my eyes.

"Matt that is an amazing story. It felt ... like a movie. It should be a movie. I love it." Emily said with such enthusiasm. She went through various parts of the story she liked, how she liked the characters, she even started talking about ways to film the story.

Emily said that I should be a screenwriter as my stories could all be movies. I told her that I was flattered that she thought I could do this, but I only wrote for fun.

She then asked "Matt, could you please do something for me?"

"Sure Em. Anything."

"Do you think you could... ummmm... Do a slightly different version of this story for me? Urrrr can you please change the sex scenes to be a little less explicit?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to send this off to my production company. It is a great story and would make a great movie. If you just tone the sex scenes down I'm... I'm positive that they will love this and want to make it into a movie. Please Matt..."

I thought for a second. I couldn't believe that Emily thought my story was good enough to be made into a movie. But she would know as she is in the business.

"Ok Emily. Let's do it. Just show me where you want the changes and I will get started."

For the next hour Emily and I sat together and toned down the sex scenes so that they 'implied' rather than 'described in great detail' what was happening. Emily liked the way the story was changed and I really enjoyed the process of working together with her. As we went through the story she described how each section of the story could be filmed.

I emailed her the story and she sent it off to her Production company. We spent the rest of the night cuddled together on the lounge and actually fell asleep in each other's arms. I stirred at about 2am and picked Em up and carried her to the bedroom. She murmured into my ear as I placed her down into the bed.

"You are so good to me Matt."

"You are amazing Em." I said, kissing her and tucking her into the bed.

I hopped under the covers and we cuddled again falling asleep together.

************

The next day Emily had an early flight back to Melbourne. I had arranged to come down to see her again on the following weekend. Our goodbyes were getting harder to say, but the thought of seeing each other again in just over a week's time made it a little easier. We said our goodbyes as Emily's car arrived to take her to the airport.

Over Thursday and Friday we spoke and messaged each other all the time, missing each other and wanting to be together.

Saturday evening came around and I was at work, closing the shop at the end of the day. My team were cashing up when my phone 'binged' with a message. It was from Emily.

'Matt please ring me as soon as you get home. I NEED to speak to you.'

The message seemed a bit serious. I got the shop all closed up and headed home. Luckily I didn't have a long drive and I was home just before 6pm. I rang Emily's mobile, but I just got her message bank.

I then rang her sister's home number. Sophie, her sister, answered and she said hello and that Emily wanted to talk to me. I could hear her try to attract Emily's attention and I could hear Emily in the background finishing her call.

"Sophie what is going on?"

"I think Emily will be best to explain it to you... Ok here she is. Bye Matt."

"Bye Sophie."

Emily came onto the line and she sounded upset. "Are you ok Em?"

"Matt I have to fly out on Monday. They have brought forward some of the promotional activities for 'Warrior Within' and I have to go to LA on Monday for a photo shoot and articles for a few magazines, then to New York for more work before going back to London to start filming my next movie... I won't get to say goodbye to you..." Emily said, sounding like she was tearing up.

"Oh Em that is terrible news. I was really looking forward to coming down to see you... I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either, but I have to."

"I know you have to but I still don't want you to go."

"What are we going to do?"

To Be Continued...