You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
501 Followers

Returning back down the hall I went down the other hallway. Emily had been working hard with the Post-It notes, labelling all the rooms. The first was the spare bedroom, then the second bathroom. Next the label said 'Our Office'. In here there were two desks, one which was labelled 'Your desk'. This one had the view out of the window. I put my backpack which had my laptop and hard drive in here.

The next room had a Post It note on the door with hearts drawn on it. It just said 'Our Room'. In here was a king size bed, large built in wardrobe and door off to the ensuite. On the pillows Emily had even stuck notes 'My Side' and 'Your Side'. She had cleaned out half of the wardrobe for my clothes and even labelled a couple of drawers for me to use. I noticed on her bedside table was a selfie of the two of us together that she had put in to a frame. This made me smile.

I unpacked my bags and had a shower to wash off the plane grime. I then had a bite to eat and acclimatised myself a little with my new abode. Looking in the fridge I decided to go out and get some groceries and cook some dinner for my Emily after her hard day at work.

I went downstairs and after getting some directions from Terrance I went out and bought some supplies. I returned home and set about preparing and cooking dinner.

I was starting to feel really tired now as jet lag was taking hold. I hadn't slept a lot on the plane and noticed that it was 3pm. After I finished cooking, I set the table and then sat down on the lounge and turned on the TV.

Suddenly I heard keys rattling in the door. Looking at the clock it was 5:40. I stood up off the lounge as the door opened.

"Matt are you here?" Emily called as I could hear her coming down the hallway.

"Hi Em. I'm in the lounge." I replied standing up and moving towards the hall.

The footsteps down the hall were moving faster. I moved around the corner and a whirlwind grabbed me and squeezed me tight. Kisses rained down on me and I returned as many as I could.

"Oh Matt, you're here... Kiss... I love you...kiss... I missed you... kiss kiss kiss" all happened in the blink of an eye. I had never felt so happy to see someone as I did then.

I finally moved my face back and could see Emily's beautiful smiling face looking back at me. There were a few small tears running down her face. I kissed these off and squeezed her tight.

"I have missed you so much Emily. I love you so much." I said, before kissing her and cuddling her tight.

"I have missed you my Matt." Emily said as she ran her hand down my cheek. "I can't believe you are finally here with me."

"I'm here with you because I never want to be without you Emily."

We kissed again.

"Mmmm Matt. I never want to be without you either. I love you so much."

Our initial excitement had calmed and we were now just cuddling wanting to be close together. Emily asked how I had found everything and I told her I was glad for all the labels everywhere. And I thanked her for the flowers and balloons as I thought they were wonderful. We kissed again, this time a little longer, with a bit more passion.

"So Matt, do you like my flat?" Emily said before kissing me again.

"It is beautiful Emily. Just like its owner."

"Thank you Matt... Do you like our room?" Emily said with a cheeky giggle.

"It is really nice Em." I said before kissing her again. "There is one thing I'm not sure about though."

"What's that?" Emily asked looking concerned.

"I'm just wondering how... Comfortable the bed is." I replied grinning.

Emily giggled. "Well why don't we try it out... Just to make sure."

I was holding Emily tight and replied "Just to make sure."

Emily took hold of my hand and led me towards our bedroom. We were kissing and cuddling together falling down onto the bed.

I was kissing Em's neck when she said "Do you know how many times ... oooh Matt... That I have dreamt of you being here with me."

"It couldn't be as many as I have dreamt about being here with you."

Our clothes were shed as we reunited physically. It felt so good to have Emily in my arms again. I had missed her so much. As we kissed and cuddled together, remembering all the little things the other liked, I savoured everything about Emily.

Her fragrance was wonderful. The mixture of her shampoo, the perfume she wore, her natural scent and the scent of her arousal filled my senses. The taste of her saliva as we kissed; the softness of her skin against my lips, the friction as our bodies moved together were wonderful. Kissing and caressing her gorgeous breasts, their softness contrasting with her rock hard, crinkled up, strawberry pink nipples all filled my head. I wanted to imprint Emily into my brain, my heart and my soul so we would never be apart.

I kissed my way down her tummy, reacquainting myself with her tattoos and how ticklish Emily was, before eventually tasting her from the source. The looks Emily gave me, the encouragement she murmured, the groans of pleasure she shared all showed me that I was doing the right things for her.

We continued to cuddle, kiss, caress. We took care of each other's needs. It was slow, sensual and most of all loving. Emily and I made love.

Emily was astride me when she climaxed, which set me off as well. She collapsed down onto me panting and groaning in my ear as she came, squealing a little as I filled her with my love. We stayed like this, cuddling close together, not really wanting to let go.

Emily popped her head up and looked me in the eyes. "I love you Matt Thompson."

"I love you Emily Windsor. I will always love you."

***********

Over the next couple of days, Emily gave me a great introduction to her life. She took me to meet her manager Margaret, and then to her Production company, meeting the key people there. The following day she took me on the set of the movie she was currently shooting. This was great being able to see how Emily worked and the efforts that went in to making a movie.

I couldn't believe how much sitting around the actors did in between takes or scenes. Emily always kept herself busy though, doing work for her production company, answering emails and rehearsing. I got to meet her co-stars and the male lead actor Jason Stoneman. He was a really nice guy, so down to Earth for a big star and very charming man.

The next evening we went out with Emily's circle of friends. Her friends were all lovely and treated me well. I had been the subject of conversation for a while apparently and they all wanted to get to know me. Emily's best friend Sarah and her husband Martin were especially nice and I became good friends with them quite quickly. Martin and I became good mates as we shared plenty of common interests in the sports we liked.

On my first Sunday there Emily took me to meet her parents. She wanted to get this done quickly as they had been asking a lot about me and wanted to meet me.

Emily and I travelled down to Surrey to her parent's house for Sunday lunch. It was a beautiful large house on acreage with the classic crushed stone gravel driveway. Her parents Thomas and Anne greeted me warmly and seemed pleased that I had brought flowers for Anne. Thomas is about my height, with slicked back grey hair which is thinning on top. He looks very distinguished. Anne looks more like Emily's sister than Emily, but her nature and mannerisms are very similar to Emily's.

We went into the house and went into the sitting room, where we got to talking, getting to know each other. After chatting pleasantly for a while, Thomas asked if I liked cars and I replied of course. He offered to show me his latest purchase. Emily smiled and nudged me to go. I knew I was about to get the 'third degree' from my girlfriends father and realised this next few minutes could be crucial in my relationship with her parents.

Thomas showed me his new Aston Martin in the garage, and then as we were moving around looking at the car he spoke.

"Matthew I just want to ask you something... I have my concerns about you moving over here to be with Emily. Not concerned about you and Emily being together, but more worried about how you are going to support yourself while you are over here. Emily has worked very hard to get where she has and has made herself into a successful business woman as well as an actress. I would hate to think that you are coming over here and ... well ... 'Sponging' off Emily while you are writing."

I wasn't upset with what he said. I could see that Thomas was genuinely concerned for his daughter's welfare.

"Thank you Thomas for being completely honest with your concerns about my living with Emily. I am supporting myself and hopefully contributing to our life together. I am currently earning about £9,000 per month after tax from my investment properties that my parents left to me when they passed away a few years ago. I own 2 blocks of town houses back in Australia and have rental income from all of these. If I needed to liquidate any of these it wouldn't be too difficult, with the smallest one being valued at about £600,000 give or take with the exchange rate. If my writing doesn't work out, I am university educated and have connections with a couple of sporting goods manufacturers over here so I do feel I could get work if I needed too."

I paused before continuing "I only moved here to be with Emily. Your daughter is amazing Thomas and I love her so much... I wouldn't even be writing if it weren't for her. Emily liked my writing and wanted to make it into a movie."

Thomas looked surprised as I said this. I don't know what he thought I would be like.

"Thank you Matthew for being so honest with me. I didn't realise that you ... were so financially savvy... Emily hasn't had the best track record with her choices of boyfriends. You my boy sound like a genuine, intelligent, caring fellow who does have my daughter's best interests in heart. That is all any father could want for his daughter."

After that the rest of our visit went splendidly. I could see Emily looking with interest when Thomas and I returned to the house. He and I were chatting together like old friends and this seemed to ease Emily's mind. I could see the relieved and pleased look on her face. She came across, moved her hair back behind her right ear and wrapped her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.

Emily showed me around her parent's house and even her old room. It was still decorated from when she last lived there after finishing school, before heading overseas. I had a good giggle with her about the choices of boy bands she followed. Emily wrapped her arms around me again and gave me a long passionate kiss. When we moved apart she said with a giggle "This is the first time I have ever had a 'boy' in my room."

I quickly jumped onto her bed. "Well let's make the most of this then." I said as I patted the bed encouraging her to join me.

Emily laughed "Matty, you have made a great impression on my parents. Don't ruin it by having them come up to see why their 'lovely innocent' daughter is screaming your name at the top of her lungs." She came across and kissed me. "Like you make me do every time we are together... I do love screaming your name Matt. I love how you make me feel."

"I love how you make me feel Em. I just love you."

"I love you too."

Our visit was very nice, and after Emily took me on our tour of the house I could tell that Thomas had been talking to Anne, as she was even nicer to me than before. After an exceptional lunch Emily and I said our goodbyes and headed back to London, both of us very happy that the visit went well.

**************

Many of my friends from Australia wondered what living with a movie star was like. All the glamorous parties and events, film premieres and A- list friends. Well my life with Emily wasn't like that. We shared a very normal life together. She went to work every day and I did my work. The only difference was that her work was at a movie set.

We did see her co-stars and their partners occasionally, going out with them a couple of times during the filming. We had them and the director over for dinner one night too and that was great fun.

However most of the time we lived like any other couple did, both working, looking forward to the weekend so we could spend lots of time together. We went out with Emily's friends and enjoyed their company. Emily didn't seem to attract the attention of the paparazzi, probably because when we went out it was with her close friends and we chose locations that were a little more secluded.

I went about writing my screenplay and after some initial difficulty, it began to flow. I tried to be one of those writers who took their laptop to coffee shops and wrote while out. I found that I didn't concentrate and what I did write was rubbish. I set up our office at home and went about my writing in a more disciplined manner and it worked for me.

****************

It was now the last Friday in September. Emily was away on location in the North of England finishing the movie. I was going out with our friends for Sarah's birthday. Emily rang me before I met them, lamenting that she wasn't there to celebrate with her best friend and how much she missed me. She was coming home the next afternoon and couldn't wait to be home so we could spend time together. She had seen the finished draft of my screenplay and loved it. Emily had sent it to her Production Company for final approval.

"I miss you so much my Matt. I can't wait to get home tomorrow afternoon."

"Me either Em. The flat is so lonely without you. I wish you were coming out with us tonight too. What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm going out tonight too. The cast and crew are all going out for dinner to celebrate the end of shooting. It should be a good night, but I really wish I was there with you though. Give Sarah my love and tell her I will see her next week."

"I will. I hope you have a good night gorgeous. See you tomorrow. I love you Em."

"I love you Matt."

That night I had a great time out with our friends. We went out for dinner, before heading out to a nightclub in Soho. The place was pumping and we all had fun celebrating with Sarah.

Our night went late into the wee small hours and I had more than enough party spirit. I eventually got home at around 4:30am, falling asleep on the bed still fully dressed.

I was awoken by the shrill ring of the telephone. Looking at the clock it was 7:30am. My mouth was dry and my head was pounding. Reaching across to Em's side of the bed I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I croaked, barely getting the words out.

"Oh Matt, you sound terrible. I'm so sorry for what has happened. You must feel terrible." My sister Jenny babbled down the phone line.

"Yes Jen I do feel terrible, particularly being woken up so early on a Saturday morning with the mother of all hangovers."

"Did you go out to drown your sorrows last night?"

"No Jen I was out with friends celebrating a birthday. What sorrows, I'm not sad. What are you talking about?"

"Haven't you seen about Emily on the internet?"

"What about Emily on the internet? I have only had about three hours sleep."

Jenny convinced me to go to the computer and look up what she was talking about. I found the article from the Daily Mail, while still talking to Jenny on the phone.

The article was titled 'Is this Emily Windsor's new Love?' There was a picture of her kissing Jason Stoneman and then giving him a hug. The article said 'Emily Windsor was spotted kissing her co-star Jason Stoneman as the cast and crew of their movie "Last Winter" celebrated the end of shooting last night. Sources from the set have reported that Emily has been speaking of how happy she is at the moment, how wonderful her boyfriend is, how much she loves him and how much he loves her.

Could Jason Stoneman be the new man in her life? The pair was spotted having a kiss and hug before leaving the restaurant.'

I began to laugh reading the article.

"Are you alright Matt? I'm sorry to have to show you this."

"I'm fine Jen. In fact I'm really happy."

"But Emily is ... Cheating on you with a movie star."

"No Jen she isn't."

"But she is kissing him."

"Firstly Jen, Jason is gay. Can you see in the picture the man standing next to them? That is his long term partner Bryan. I have met them both on the set and even had them over here for dinner a couple of times. They are a lovely couple. I don't believe Jason has 'come out of the closet', but he is very happy with Bryan. I think they have been together for nearly 5 years now.

Secondly, if you look at Emily's wrist she is wearing the bracelet you made for her. Em only wears jewellery that means a lot to her, and she only takes this off when she is working. Emily loves me Jen. And I love her."

"Oh Matt, I'm sorry to have brought your day down. And very sorry I jumped to conclusions."

"That's ok Jen. I know you were only looking out for me, just like you always do. That is why you are the perfect big sister."

We spoke for a few more minutes about what was happening back in Australia and how my niece and nephew were going.

When I finished talking with Jenny, I switched my cell phone on. Up came 8 messages from friends both in Australia and my English friends I had been out with last night, sharing their sorrow with me about Emily 'cheating' on me. I decided that I should ring Emily.

When I reached Emily, she sounded so happy I had called her and wanted to know all about the party the previous night and I told her all I could remember. She then asked why I was ringing her at such an early time. I told her to get her computer and guided her to the article.

Emily was shocked. "Matt it's not true. I love you, not Jason. He's gay. You're the one I love."

"I know Emily, I know. And I love you too and I trust you. But Jenny saw this and she rang to let me know about it. And I have messages on my cell phone from our friends about this."

"I know. I have just turned on my phone and I'm getting messages come up from our friends as well. They aren't very happy with me by the look of it... Oh Matt, what if Mother and Father see this?"

"Em, I think you should send messages to our friends and I will too. Then ring your parents and let them know. Possibly speak to Margaret as I'm sure she will have seen this by now and will know what to do."

"Matt, have you read the article?"

"Yes of course I have." I replied with a smile in my voice.

"You know I was talking about you don't you?" she asked sounding a little worried.

"Yes I know you were talking about me. And I'm so flattered you want to tell people about how much you love me because I love you so much Em."

"I do love you so much Matt."

We talked for a little while more before Emily went and started 'damage control'. I too messaged and rang our friends and let them know that things were good between Emily and me.

************

After this little incident I quickly began to learn how the movie industry and the paparazzi were intertwined. After the story in the papers, Emily's manager Margaret 'arranged' for Emily and I to be 'papped' while walking through our local park together. The pictures were quite good as Em and I were holding hands. We even stopped and had a kiss and a cuddle. These pictures were then splashed across the pages of the newspapers and the entertainment gossip websites.

This was a double edged sword though, because this meant Emily and I now became the target of the paparazzi in our everyday lives. Thankfully I wasn't a great target as I am just a normal person, but Emily was very popular.

While all of this was happening, I received a package from my sister back in Australia. I had asked her to send me a few of my favourite things from back home, as I wanted to bring some of my things to my new home. She took it upon herself to send some extra things over as well.

demon160
demon160
501 Followers