You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far we have only done the one movie together and it was reasonably successful at the box office. Once the movie hit Netflix though, it became really popular. Emily has become enamoured with another screenplay of mine and is trying to get this produced, this time so she can direct and star in the film.

As I look out of the window, I can see Emily outside with the kids. Her red hair is shorter now, just near her shoulders and she is still so beautiful. She sees me looking out the window and smiles at me. She motions for me to come outside and play. I signal back that I will be out there in 5 minutes and she smiles back at me. Her smile still melts my heart.

I move up to the window and mouth to her 'I Love You.'

She smiles again and moves her hair back behind her right ear, just like she always does when she is feeling happy and loving. 'I love you too.' She mouths back.

I hear the kids playing close by and Emily moves away from the window to play with them.

Smiling to myself I still can't believe this all happened because I wrote an 'erotic story' about Emily all those years ago. It just goes to show that you never know who reads your stories.