All Comments on 'You Will Pay For Making Me Wait Ch. 02'

by ggriffin924

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
switch53switch53about 12 years ago
umm, bdsm?

Why don't you just write a snuff story and be done with it? That is the direction you are headed eh? Funny how some stories start out with sex as the dominant theme and disintegrate into mindless violence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

KICK ASS GOOD ONE PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow...

That should be an interesting story for his urologist!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Revenge Served Up to Two!

The night before Debra is to get remarried, her ball-less former husband kidnaps her and throws her in a dark cellar with his former mistress. They are bound,back to back and then tortured using a lit cigarette until all 4 nips are char-broiled. While awake,each then has her clit sliced off. They chose to play with fire and proceded to get burned!Exactly what the unfeeling twats deserved!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Brutal

I must say this guy managed to stay alive through all this brutality but I highly doubt this would happen in real life. The result might happen but once he passed out he would certainly not be conscious not matter how much smelling salts for the torture and the cutting out of his balls. I do have to admit though even though I am a woman that I think women can be more cruel than most men. I know that is a blanket statement but some women can be brutality cruel. I think the comment posted I believe Revenge times Two or something to that effect would certainly be payback even though it is suggesting at least one part of it something that is highly illegal in Canada and the United States but practiced on young girls in some Arabic countries I think it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it...albeit over the top!

Popping his balls is a great ending to a femdom fantasy, but requires far too much explanation in real life. Plus as a CBT lover and a male, I assure you it would have been more fun (for them) to let him keep them, and continue the torture!

joela_99yjoela_99y10 months ago

It was pretty good, until the end. No excuse for what they did. I agree with the comment from Goodhue. Because that is what I would have done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous