You Will Pay For Making Me Wait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Box:

Debra pulls my arms toward her, Mistress pulls my legs strait, they are unshackled now. Debra is standing over me, I look up her skirt its so proper and I'm sure she is wearing panties, its her work dress, I revel at how tall she looks from this angle, how powerful how supreme in nature,,, it this seems as it should. Mistress returns with her trampling box, it has a small hole in the top for a slaves balls to pull up through, we have played with it before its for trampling. Ah I love trampling, my mind tells me, hmmmm yes trampling the pressure of her bare foot on my balls, it feels so nice... Placing the box over my hips, she opens the boards to pull my nuts into position, I vaguely remember tying to help even, but something is wrong my core muscles aren't working. Interesting I think to myself. Mistress comments to Debra, here they are, I feel a poke. Now just to make sure I have this latches tight, I try and see what they are both looking at but can't see over the edge of the box my neck and head are glued to the floor it seems. I hear Mistress explaining the use of the box, all stuff I've heard before, nice I think she is showing my new Mistress our toy. Debra states I get to pick which on right? Which one, which one what I wonder to myself, ah it doesn't matter. Well we are going to do both right she asks... Yes of course important thing is we do them together, that way he will feel it the most. Feel what, feel what the most, which one, both at the same time, what the hell are they talking about,,, pick which one, why does that matter. Dam they are being complicated. I feel my cock being manipulated,,, sharp nails running down the length, has to be,,, My hips try to buck my cock the sensation, ahhh owww nice. Debra, says he is so ready, I'm ready lets do this thing, I pick the left one its bigger than his right just a little, I want that one. My balls she is talking about my balls what the.....

Final Step:

Up on the box now I see her Debra, her high heels clicking on the wood, Mistress climbing on the other side. I feel a shoe brush against my exposed cock. Careful I hear Mistress say,,, slow steady pressure, thats what we want. Something pressure,,, right here is this correct,,, yes that's it. I feel my balls again, not pain per say but something pushing. Good see cover his entire nut with the ball of your foot, perfect a wave hits me familiar and terrifying... Ahhhhhh I exclaim through the gag, the pain I remember now,, I gaze up at them, they are holding onto each other for support and balance. Easy a steady increase put more of your weight careful, I feel it, like a balloon its going to pop. Look Debra some pre-cum, I feel something burning inside my cock a thin sharp pain down the center. Now all your weight crush his seed out of them, their lips meet my balls I scream into my gag, they are both each of them smashing the life out of my balls,,, burning, pressure. We have to bounce I hear Mistress say, they will pop, they have to,,, Ahhhh my cock its on fire, an intense spike of pain,,, There there look Mistress exclaims last time this bastard is going to cum,, I feel a surge in my cock my balls both splitting pressure. Oh cool look it squirts,, bounce bounce, they are literally jumping together in time with each other, each landing burning my cock with hot liquid escaping the terrible pressure. They are getting softer I hear one of them cry in excitement,,, yes yes Ohhhh I just felt it, it popped its flat, I can feel its gone,,, mine is still hangin on, help me,, I'll move my foot of it just a little you put your foot there.... Ahhhh noooooo, more cum he had more cum in that one, here it goes I feel it,, yes goo pulp, that's it, yes yes yes. Laughter,,, I see them stepping down from the box, my vision is blurred someone was sobbing I hear them now. I can't really see which one of them is now at the box looking at my ruined nut sack.

A new life:

I feel a smooth sensation on either side of my face, I look up to see Debra eyes looking down at me, her stocking covered thighs on either side of my head. Her perfect legs her sweet smell. Slave,,, slave listen to me, she says to me, my wife, my Mistress, yes I whisper back yes Mistress. Oh that's a good boy she coo's you finally get it don't you. But you are nothing to me, just a worthless man, well not really even a man anymore. You can never please me, you quite frankly never could, but now well there is nothing I want from you at least not that you can give me. Your a ball less pussy boy. It sinks in, yes Mistress your right, I am what you say. Good then, just so you know, I'm divorcing you, your not fit to be my husband. I know Mistress, I know. Her eyes light up, my heart is broken,,, Slave you are mine now, a piece of owned property, not worthy of much else. I feel something inside me stir, you would have me Mistress I whisper. Yes I said I would, you idiot, but things will be different. I can't live without a real man a real cock a man with real balls to satisfy me, I will hunt for him, you can never be that man understand. yes I understand Mistress. I see Mistress my former Mistress off to the side she is smiling, I smile back at her,,, I belong to her now Mistress I say to her. She nods her head smiling, something in her hand, its a knife a scalpel. My former Mistress tells Debra my Mistress you know we can have some more fun here, remember we agreed each to one ball, lets cut them out before we go to bed, I'm sure he won't mind. Debra winks at my Mistress, they both leave together but I'm sure they will be back soon.

-The End?-

12