You Win Some, You Lose Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors opened, breaking the mood of the hug, but not the mood created by the evening. Walking to their room hand in hand, they were both thinking about the words spoken upstairs. Telling someone else about the fantasy of being with another person -- especially the feelings behind the fantasy -- had created a massive sexual charge, which was only enhanced by the love they shared. The tension between them seemed to grow stronger with each step they took toward their room. Finally coming to the door to their room, Tom let go of her hand long enough to get the key out of his pocket and unlock the door, but once inside, Denissa pulled Tom to her and kissed him heatedly. The passion of the evening, the excruciating pressure of the conversation upstairs, everything came together at once. Thanks to button-up shirts and zippers and snaps, their kiss wasn't broken except for more than a couple of seconds until it was resumed, more passionately, if possible, than before.

In less than a minute, they were skin to skin, hands roaming over bodies, his on her back, then to her ass, one hand moving around to cup her breast and work her nipple with his thumb. Her hands were just as insistent, trying to touch all of him in their fluttering, flying grasp. Hands on the back of his head, making the kiss tighter, one on his chest, feeling the light mat of hair there, moving down his stomach to grasp his hardened cock, her touch sending a bolt of electricity through them both.

Through the kiss, Tom whispered to her, "Bed?" She moaned as his hand touched her sopping pussy and whispered back to him, "No. Here. Now!"

With that, Tom picked her up. She opened her legs in the air and brought them around his back and Tom settled her onto his cock. Denissa moaned loudly as his cock sank all the way in, and their pubic bones bumped, jarring her clit. Her arms moved around his neck, pressing her breasts into his chest, her hard nipples held tight to his as they moved.

Working on furniture and carrying tools and wood had made Tom into a strong man. His muscles didn't bulge like some pro wrestler, but they were wiry and powerful. He used those muscles to the fullest, lifting her up, then down again her wetness glistening on his cock in the dim light of the room. Again and again, he lifted her. Each time she settled onto him, a gasp or a moan escaped her lips as if forced out by the intensity of their lovemaking.

But even the strongest of men tires, so Tom walked to the nearest wall and allowed Denissa to lie back against the coolness of the wallpaper. She reached back and braced her hands on the wall, getting extra support from the molding that divided the wooden lower wall from the wallpapered top. This gave him better leverage, and he resumed the in and out motion they'd started. Tom moved his hands to her hips, and Denissa pulled him into her time and time again with her legs, the musk of her scent powerful in the small foyer.

Suddenly, she squealed, inhaling a large gasp of air as her orgasm hit. Tom moved his hands under her back to keep her from falling, which slammed his cock to the hilt into her pussy, making the orgasm that much more intense. Her pussy convulsed hard several times, and unable to stand the sensation of her vagina pulsing on his cock, and the beautiful expression on her face in the throes of orgasm, Tom started cumming as well. He held her tight to him as streams of cum blasted from his cock, only to be stopped by the back wall of her pussy, which was still clamping repeatedly on his shaft.

Finally, the sensations subsided, leaving them tingling and excited, but momentarily drained. Tom leaned Denissa against the wall, and then leaned into her. Her arms came around; holding him close while their breathing slowed somewhere close to normal.

She kissed his cheek and said, "Oh, Tom. I love you so much! That was wonderful." Tom moved his lips to hers and said, "I love you too, darling. Nothing in this world means as much to me as you do."

She hugged him close for a moment, and then whispered in his ear, "Let me down. I gotta go pee!"

Grinning, Tom lifted her up off his softer, but still erect cock, and said, "Hurry back! I'm not through with you yet!"

Padding through the bedroom to the bathroom, Denissa delighted in the different sensations of the wood floor, to the carpet, then the ice-cold tile against her bare feet. Sex always did that to her. Heightened the sensations. Made her feel more ~alive~! As she sat and urinated, she could feel his cum dripping from her, and could still feel the glow the orgasm had caused deep inside her. She finished and wiped, quivering a bit as the pad of toilet paper bumped her clit, sending another erotic charge through her body. She leaned her head back and ran her hands over her body, remembering Tom's touch from just a few minutes ago. Her fingers found her nipples which she pinched lightly, while her other hand found her slit, which she proceeded to finger. Her mind wandered through the lovemaking she and Tom had just shared, but there was also something else there…what was it?

A slight frown crossed her face as she fondled herself, then eased away as she realized that the 'something else' was when Hank had pinned her against the wall in the storeroom. Her hand clasped her breast the way Hank's had. Firm. Hard. She fingered herself more intensely, rubbing her clit back and forth.. Around and around. She started moaning as her memory of Hank's hands and the visions of her husband's fantasy danced behind her eyes. She saw Hank's raw energy as his hand popped the button of her jeans and the memory of how tight his hand was pressed into her pussy. Hank's fingers pinching her nipple through her bra. The hotness and intensity of Hank's kiss. Her husband's descriptions of how he could see Hank exposing her. Of Hank pushing her down on her knees. All of it was in her mind as if were happening at that very moment.

Without warning, her second orgasm hit. She was cumming HARD! And she never came a second time that quickly from making love with Tom. Her breathing came in short, ragged gasps as the pulsations of the orgasm forced the air from her lungs time and time again. But, as quick as it had arrived, the orgasm subsided, leaving her limp, still seated on the toilet.

She slowly raised her head and opened her eyes. Tom was leaning against the door of the bathroom watching her, a slight smile on his face and lust in his eyes. "Having fun?" he asked.

Smiling ruefully, she said, "Um… it just kinda happened." She didn't really want to tell Tom she was fantasizing about Hank. Her guilt and fear about the incident wasn't over yet.

"Well," Tom said, walking into the bathroom, his newly hard cock leading the way, "Let's see if we can 'kinda' make it happen again!" He scooped her up from the commode and carried her into the bedroom, laying her sideways on the bed, her head on the edge.

He moved around, placing his cock near her face, then spreading her legs open so he could take the opportunity to move his face into her pussy.

"Tom, no! You just came in me." She said, leaning her head up to look at him. He looked back between his arms for a second, his eyes meeting hers. He grinned and replied "So?" and then leaned down so his tongue could begin its quest for another orgasm for her. She laid her head back, sighing as Tom's tongue started feeling real good with all the places it was touching. She positioned Tom so she could suck on his cock while he ate her out. As his cock head slipped into her mouth, her mind wandered back into that storeroom where Hank was still waiting.

Tom had described one fantasy where Hank had started removing her clothes, but Denissa's mind took the fantasy several steps further. She picked up her version of the fantasy where Hank had already pulled her shirt and bra off, stripped her jeans and panties off, and had made her lie back on a bunch of cardboard boxes filled with rags and cleaning supplies. Hank had then yanked her legs apart, looking lustfully at her lightly furred cunt. Then he brushed her lips with his rock hard dick as a hint. He bumped her closed mouth three or four times, then reached up with his hand and had pulled on her pussy hair firmly so she would get the idea to open up. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth, and Hank drove his cock in as far as her unprepared mouth would take it as he leaned forward and started licking hungrily at her cunt.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Denissa had reached up and pulled on Tom's ass hard, which caused his cock to jam deep in her mouth, her throat opening slightly to accommodate his girth. Tom took the hint, and started a fucking motion in her mouth, going deeper until his cock was as far in her mouth as it had been in her pussy not twenty minutes earlier.

Tom's fucking motion translated into Hank's fucking motion in Denissa's mind, Tom's mild roughness magnified in the fantasy threefold as Hank's cock forced its way deeper and deeper into Denissa's mouth. The licks of Tom's tongue became Hank's insistent biting and sucking on her slit, Tom's gentle exploration of her pussy morphed into Hank's pulling and probing fingers digging at her cunt.

Her hands grasped Tom's ass tightly as her orgasm built up. As Tom's tongue swirled around and around her clit, the orgasm started to peak. Just as it hit, Denissa pulled Tom's ass hard, making his cock spear into her mouth. and Holding it there as she moaned around it, her body shaking as she came again.

Her mind was telling her that Hank had slammed his cock into her mouth, forcing it into her throat as his tongue and fingers had succeeded in wringing a massive orgasm from her resistant loins, her orgasm intensified by the fantasy lover in her mind. Slowly, slowly the orgasm subsided, while the images of Hank still flickered in and out of her thoughts.

Pulling his dick from her mouth, Tom turned around to face Denissa. He loved the look on her face. The slight glazing of the eyes, the tinge of a flush on her cheeks and the tops of her breasts, this was what Tom loved most about their lovemaking. Pleasuring her. Pleasing her. Making her feel good. Kneeling between her legs, Tom brushed the head of his cock against Denissa's slit, the head becoming even wetter with her juices. He laid his cock on her slit, slowly drawing it back until the head laid on the opening to her vagina. When he leaned forward, the head slipped in….

The sensation of Tom's cock entering her pussy sent Denissa back into fantasyland where Hank was pushing his dick into her tight cunt. She arched her back, causing Hank's cock to drive all the way in, his weight pinning her to the cardboard boxes in the storeroom. "Oh, God!" Denissa cried. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Tom started pumping into her harder, then even harder as her hands moved down his back, pulling on him insistently. He had fucked her who knows how many times over the years they'd been married, but never as hard as this. Her hands and moans drove him to pound into her, the slapping sound of his balls and the squish of her wetness loud in the room.

Denissa moaned loudly as Hank's cock battered at her pussy, his hard dick slamming in and out of her cunt like a hammer-drill. The pile of cardboard boxes moved back and forth as Hank's weight shifted to and fro, the motion of the boxes and his body causing his cock to burrow deeper and harder than ever. Over and over and over again he pounded into her, the thrusts becoming more and more insistent, and the need to release more and more demanding. She could see his face twisted with animal lust as he fucked his dick into her tender cunt.

Again, Denissa could feel her orgasm boiling inside her pussy. The tingle starting at her clit, electrically connected to her nose and her toes. Her raspy breathing was punctuated by gasps as the strokes of Hank's cock hitting home forced the air from her. The electrical charge kept getting stronger and sharper until she screamed "Mmmmghf! I'm CUMMING! Oh, God! FUCK my cunt, Hank! CREAM me! FUCK ME HARD!"

At the sound of Denissa's voice, her bold words, and at the mention of Hank's name, Tom could hold back no longer. He arched his back, drilling his cock into her pussy as far as it would go, and exploded into her, his spasming cock pumping cum in time with the powerful gripping of Denissa's molten tunnel. Her vocal demands driving the force of his orgasm harder and higher than he could ever remember.

Suddenly spent, Tom slowly collapsed on top of Denissa. Their combined need for air almost creating a vacuum around their heads. After a couple moments, Tom rolled off Denissa and took her into his arms, kissing her cheek softly, cuddling her sweaty, satiated body close to his. Hugging her tight, he whispered roughly, "That was amazing, sexy."

She looked at him, her eyes still slightly glazed with the after effects of the powerful orgasms. "Yeah, it was, Ha-" she stopped and blinked, her eyes clearing. Once she realized where she was and what she'd started to say, she blushed bright red, and tried to get up, too embarrassed at being caught out to stay in Tom's arms.

Tom clenched her tight to him and said, smiling "Hank. You said that a moment ago too. It was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever heard." Denissa had her head buried against his chest, trying to keep from crying. Her muffled voice said, "You're not mad?"

He loosened his grip a bit, then reached and tilted her face up to his. He looked into those eyes. The eyes he'd fallen in love with all those years ago. Eyes that were now brimming with her hot, burning tears. Tears ready to fall if one more would show up. "No, darling. I could never be mad at you for that." He kissed her lips tenderly, softly as her tears started flowing, and her heart opened to the knowledge that Tom's love meant everything to her and that her love meant everything to him. Instinctively knowing that whatever the future held for them, that they would always be in love together. Tears of shame and embarrassment changed instantly to ones of happiness and joy. --------------------------------------------------

Learn More Lessons

Darkness began to fade as the sun made its way toward the horizon. I'd slept fitfully running over ideas and alternatives in an attempt to try to cover all the bases. After only a few hours of sleeping, and more hours of tossing and turning, I finally got out of bed and had room service deliver coffee, donuts and danishes. I had some ideas in mind, but they depended on how Den and Tom had spent their night. I also made a few phone calls to set some things up and to check on others. I could always hope for the best, but I needed to be prepared for the worst as well.

About 8:30, the phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey" Denissa's voice said in reply.

"Well!" I said with a pleased tone in my voice. "How are you today?"

"We're ..ummm…great!" she said. I could hear a smile in her voice and knew that last night had gone well. Maybe better than I could've hoped. Time would tell.

"Wonderful. Are you ready for some fun?" I asked.

"Sure" she replied "What do you have in mind?"

I grinned into the handset "Tell you what. Why don't you and Tom get dressed comfortably, then come up to my suite. We'll talk things over for a bit and go from there."

"Ok, we'll be there in a minute." She replied. "See you then" I said and hung up the phone.

True to their word, in must a couple minutes there was a knock on the door. Opening the door, I smiled as I saw Tom and Denissa finishing a quick kiss.

"Come on in folks." I grineed "Do you need to borrow the other bedroom for a little while?" I asked. They both blushed a bit, but laughed. "No" Tom replied. "Not just yet"

We collected cups of coffee and Tom collared a donut and two danishes, then went back to the living room and sat in the same places we had the night before. I was pleased to see them sitting very closely together on the couch. "Things must've gone well last night" I remarked.

Denissa blushed a little and Tom answered, "I think they went great. We took your advice and enjoyed each other." Denissa nudged him with her elbow, still blushing.

"You DID enjoy last night, didn't you 'Nissa?" I asked her. The blush on her cheeks stayed bright and she replied "Yes."

Curious as to how well it went, and needing to know so I could gauge what issues I needed to address nest, I leaned forward and said "Sooo..'Nissa.. Ttell me about it.. Not every little detail, but the highlights."

She looked at Tom as if asking permission at which point he smiled at her and said "Go ahead, honey." Looking at her hands, she started telling me of the nights activities About making it in the foyer when the got in the door, then, hesitatingly about the session she had in the bathroom. Tom interjected his viewpoint from time to time, which kept balance and also gave me insights into what he was seeing and feeling, although I was pretty sure I knew how he felt.

The description of the sex session in the bedroom was where 'Nissa started coming out of her reserved shell a bit. She was talking about the storeroom, and how Hank had finished what he'd started. Her eyes closed as she talked about it and I could tell she was reliving the experience in her mind. Her description got a bit deeper than I think she realized because partway through, she started giving the details. From her point of view.

Tom was listening in rapt attention as she described how rough Hank was. How he'd forced things. How she'd felt as Hank's hands had touched her. When she was finished, I could sense a slight hint of musk in the air, and Tom had an obvious bulge in his pants from hearing her side of the story. In my opinion, Tom was ready for anything!

But I knew 'Nissa wasn't. When she opened her eyes and saw that Tom and I were watching her, waiting for her next words, she clammed up tight. I knew she still had some reservations about something, and I wasn't sure what it was. She could open up when she was concentrating on the moment, but take her out of that moment and she'd let too many things distract her. I needed her alone for a few hours so I could find her resistance and see if it was something real, or just something that she was afraid of.

I figured the best thing I could do was appeal to Tom. When 'Nissa went to the bathroom, I asked him "Tom, do you mind if I take 'Nissa shopping? She and I need to talk about some things, and shopping will take her mind off the main topic."

Looking hesitant, he replied, "I appreciate everything you're doing. Last night was some of the most mind-blowing sex I've ever had with her, and I know it was because of what we've been talking about." He sighed as he said "But we just can't afford a big shopping spree right now. It took all the money I could scrape together so we could make this trip."

He stood up and went to the table for more coffee. "We've worked hard to come here and I thought it would be a great way to get her relaxed and then talk about this." Sitting back down, he had a forlorn expression in his eyes as he murmured, "I just don't have enough money for her to go shopping."

I almost laughed. "Um, Tom." I began "Money isn't an issue or a problem." Reaching over to the coffee table, I picked up a copy of my latest book and opened it to the flyleaf. His eyes widened when he realized who I was, and he stammered "But, why.. when.. "

I did laugh then. "Tom, I want to do this. In a way, it is therapy for me too. And I can certainly afford to spend some money on a beautiful woman." I smiled ruefully "I've not gotten to do that in while. So, if you don't mind..?"

He smiled back at me, still a little dazzled "Ok."

"Ok, what?" 'Nissa asked as she walked back into the room. I said to her "Lets go shopping." She looked a little stunned, then said "Well, sure. What do you have in mind to shop for?"