You Win Some, You Lose Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward again, resting her upper body on the bed as I continued to fuck in and out of her hot pussy. "MMmm! MMmm! Mmmm!" she moaned every time I'd hit home. Her vocalizations became more insistent. "Ohhh, fuck me!" she growled out "Fuck me hard!"

I shifted my legs outside of hers to get a better angle, and she proceeded to lie completely flat on the bed, her pert ass begging to be handled. "God!" she moaned "pound me hard!" And not wanting to disappoint, I began to fuck her harder, my cock plowing into her pussy time and time again, my balls slapping the bare skin of her legs above her stocking tops. From nowhere, I felt my orgasm begin to hit, the force of my ejaculations setting Denissa off like a stick of dynamite. She buried her face in a pillow to muffle her own screams as her orgasm sent electricity charging through her veins, blast after blast of my cum hitting everywhere in her pussy.

Finally spent, I laid on top of her to rest, our breathing rasping in our chests. I knew I was probably too heavy to be comfortable, so I leaned up to get off of her. She moved her legs up, cupping my ass with those silken limbs, pulling me deep into her one more time before I extracted my cock from her now sodden pussy.

As I moved off the bed, Tom replaced me on top of her saying "Mmmm, baby. That was soo hot! But you're not through yet." Carefully, he began to guide his cock into her cum-filled pussy causing her eyes to fly open at the contact. He sank all the way into her buttery opening causing a slight squishing sound as his cock found its way to the bottom. I crawled to where they were and placed my hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks wide so Tom and I could watch his cock spearing into her cunt, a white froth being formed by the cum.

Tom and I continued to switch off the rest of the night, until around 3 AM when we were all finally too tired to continue. When 'Nissa got off the bed to go to the bathroom, the cum oozed out of her pussy and down her legs, coming to rest in the tops of her stockings, soaking them. Tom and I looked at each other, then we both grinned huge grins of satisfaction. Denissa walked back into the room sans stockings and garter belt and saw our smiles. Smiling back at us, she crawled back in the bed where we all three slept until noon. --------------------------------------------------

Hope is a Good Thing

The next morning found me waking up with Denissa's mouth wrapped around my cock, sucking me both awake and back to life. All I could do was lie there and enjoy as she worked on me. Her lips and tongue doing an absolute magical dance on my cock. As soon as I was erect, she swung her leg over and seated herself solidly on my dick. She sat upright, leaning back slightly so she could get the maximum penetration from that angle. With her head leaned back, she sighed and moaned as my cock tickled her cervix.

I caressed her stomach, and allowed my hands to creep upward, cupping her breasts in my hands. She started grinding her hips on me with a rotating motion, and rubbed her legs and body with her hands. Still grinding on me, she cupped her breasts with my hands between her hands and the soft flesh of her tits. As the grinding motion continued, she moaned deeply, and started gripping my hands, causing me to grip her breasts tightly.

All at once, she let go of my hands and lurched forward, trusting me to keep her from falling into me. I wrapped my arms around her back and she started riding back and forth on my cock. Licking my lips, she started a deep, passionate kiss which lingered for a moment, then she raised up on her hands and started riding me harder. She leaned down and kissed me again, then shifted up so I could lick and suck on her breasts.

I captured her nipple with my mouth, and sucked on the nipple, pulling it lightly through my teeth. "Ooooo! C'mon cowboy," she hissed. "Bite me harder!" I clamped a little harder on her nipple, and she rose up, pulling it taut as I held it. Her breath gasped out as she started riding me harder, the edginess of the light pain in her nipple and the sensations in her pussy becoming the building blocks for her orgasm. She leaned in, and I released her nipple only to have it replaced with the other one. I clamped down on it, and she did the same thing again, except this time, she pulled on her other nipple with her fingers. She rode like that for a couple moments, then let go, so I let go also. Then she got up off of me, and turned around facing away from me. From this position, she grabbed my cock at the base and started settling back onto it, but instead of letting it slide back into her pussy, she placed the head of it at the puckered rosebud of her anus.

Slowly, slowly she pressed downwards and I could tell this wasn't something she did very often. Suddenly, her sphincter popped open and my cock began to invade her ass. When the head of my dick started in, she stopped and started breathing hard, trying to get used to something being there. Eventually, I could feel the walls of her anus relaxing to accommodate me. Slowly, she started sinking onto me, my cock plowing its way into her inch by inch. Finally, after what seemed like forever, that sexy behind was solidly seated on my pelvis, my cock buried to the hilt in her. She stopped for a moment to rest, then started moving back up my shaft, then back down, slow at first but as she loosened up, she started riding me again, much as she had before.

Her legs were doing all the work and I knew she probably wasn't enjoying it much. I could see Tom sitting in a chair at the end of the bed watching his wife in action, so I knew she was putting on a bit of a show for him. I instructed her, "Lean back on me."

She stopped, looking back and wondering what I was doing. "Trust me," I continued, "Lean back." Walking backwards with her hands, she started leaning back. I put my hands under the top of her back to support her as she came down until she was lying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and planted a small kiss on her neck which brought a soft sigh from her lips. I spread my legs slightly causing hers to open a bit wider, then reached down and started playing with her pussy as I started fucking into her ass again. Tom was leaning forward, watching intently at the coupling of our genitals, so I raised my legs up, opening her wide, giving him a graphic view of my cock sliding in and out of her ass.

Getting onto the end of the bed, he moved my hand from her clit and replaced it with his tongue. I could tell Denissa loved that as she began moaning again in seconds. Tom rose up and placed his cock into her pussy, causing 'Nissa to moan loudly and increasing the tightness of her asshole around my cock exponentially. "Unngh! Unngh! Unngh!" Denissa growled each time he fucked into her, forcing the air from her lungs.

Needless to say, he didn't last long with the pure animal lust and eroticism he was seeing and being a part of. He plowed into her hard, one last time and held his position. I could feel his cock through the thin wall between us as it spurted time after time into his wife's pussy.

Finally spent, he pulled out, still leaving her impaled on my cock. She was limp as a rag doll, and getting heavy, so I moved her legs inside of mine, then rolled over on top of her, still buried in her ass. (Thank God for king sized beds, otherwise we would've hit the floor!)

"Ohh, cowboy!" she moaned under me "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I raised up on my hands and knees, relishing the sight of my dick in her asshole, then started fucking her. Easy at first to get her used to the angle, then harder. But it wasn't enough for 'Nissa"

"Harder, cowboy, harder!" she cried "FUCK my ass HARDER!"

I started giving her everything I had. My cock became a blur as I slammed into her. The taut cheeks of her ass rippled with my impact and my balls slapped loudly against her skin in the quietness of the bedroom.

Denissa started clawing at the sheets, pulling them loose from the corners of the bed. Her moans and screams muted by the mouthful of covers she was biting on. "Oh, God, YES. Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me" she mumbled repeatedly through the covers.

She grabbed a pillow and slammed her face into it and suddenly, without any other warning, her asshole clamped hard on my invading dick as she came. HARD! She came so hard that it felt like she was going to cut me off, and then spasm after spasm wracked her loins. I couldn't stand any more and started cumming. Deep in her bowels I came, spurt after spurt of hot, molten lava spewed from my cock. Denissa screamed into the pillow each time I blasted forth with a new volley.

Afterward, the silence in the room was deafening. The only sounds left were the labored breaths she and I drew raggedly in, trying to restore oxygen to our depleted bodies. I started to get up, but Denissa moved her hands behind her and grabbed my ass, holding me firmly in place. "Don't move." she demanded. "I want to remember this. My first time and it was SO incredible!"

I was stunned that I'd been given the privilege of taking her anal cherry. I leaned down, kissing her cheek. She rolled her face up more and we made it into a real kiss, one that made as many memories as the sex had moments before.

I hugged her close for a moment, and then got up, my cock popping out of her anus like a cork. She suddenly had this… expression ... on her face and hurriedly made her way to the bathroom to release all the cum that she'd accumulated. I found a towel that she'd dropped on the end of the bed and wiped down a bit. Tom was still sitting in the chair he'd been in earlier.

"That was incredible," he said to me.

"You've got a wonderful wife, my friend" I replied. "You're a very lucky man."

He grinned at me. "Yeah, I know. I've known it for years, but this experience has meant the world to me."

I nodded, smiling, wishing Andy and Tom could've been going at it too. Although I understood the emotions he was feeling, I didn't know them from experience.

We cleaned up and had room service deliver breakfast (at one in the afternoon, no less!). They were leaving today to go back to North Carolina, so I kissed Denissa good-bye, and shook hands warmly with Tom. We exchanged addresses and phone numbers, and I promised to visit them soon.

As I was about to step into the hall, I had a thought and asked Tom if he was interested in doing some furniture pieces on a national scale. He seemed interested, so I promised to have my business agent call him when he got home. Maybe we could get together more often than we'd thought! That brought a smile to Denissa's face, although I figured Tom would be getting to see his newly super-hot wife entertain more cocks than just mine. Hank came to mind as a definite possible.

I rode the elevator to my room going over in my mind the last three days. It had been a good three days. Denissa was right. She'd helped me as much as I'd helped them. I'd gotten to learn as much as I'd taught. They were happy with everything that had happened and so was I. "A good thing I'd overheard that conversation." I smiled to myself as I walked to my suite.

I unlocked the door only to hear the phone ringing. I hurried to it thinking "What'd I forget in their room?"

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi." Came a very familiar voice from the handset. "I think we should talk. It's been long enough." Andy.

~end~

* * * * *

I know this story turned out to be a bit longer than I'd originally intended, but I've come to learn that a story, much as life itself, takes its own path. Usually dragging us along, kicking and screaming in the process. I hope you liked it. Or, I hope you at least found parts of it you liked.

As with any work of fiction, there are always elements of truth in them. Some are real truths, already in existence. Some are truths that we come to find as we go through life. And some are truths that we hope to discover somewhere along the way. Some truths however, we are forced to accept whether we want to or not, while others we have to have help to explore.

I've written this story for several reasons. First and foremost to scratch my itch to write. Secondly to entertain you, the reader. And third, to express some of the concepts and ideas I've learned while hanging around these forums.

I would appreciate any comments you care to share as the positive ones let me know that I'm headed in the right directions, and the negative ones help make me a better writer. And, as I don't get paid to write (yet! *g*) and none of the other writers that post stories here get paid either, its all the compensation we get.. *smile*

Sooo.. Comment away!!

Thanks in advance...

Max