All Comments on 'You'll Look Good, I Guarantee It'

by StackedAction

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Overused plot, but...

Overused plot, but at least it has some funny parts...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it a lot...it is simple, lovely and hot. Couple enjoying theirselfs is always awesome!

The author did well on this story....and I really liked!

I enjoy these kind of stories where the couple have fun with each other.

As a married woman I can tell you a adventure like this story helps the marriage to last longer as well as the love and passion between the couple.

Congrats to the author for this great story.....and please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the memory.....

Reminds me of the time the Mrs. and I went shopping for her. She picked out a cobalt blue dress. The saleslady told her that "it blouses you well". (Code for "it makes your huge tits stand out like two giant melons".) I had a rock-hard cock right there in the store. For a few years after that, whenever she wanted to get me in the mood, she'd just say "the blue dress" and I'd be ready in no time. Thanks for reminding me!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

I wish I had a memory like this. Oh well. There's always the next life.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Decent

A good short story but I feel like it belongs more in erotic couplings based on the category definitions.

gara5289gara5289almost 7 years ago
Really well done but...

Probably in the wrong category. Either way great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing like it

Nothing quite like sucking a cock with strangers walking around just on the other side of a flimsy wall. Gets me wet just thinking about it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Good story about something that might make shopping more pleasant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStackedAction@StackedAction
Married, Caucasian, bi sexual female, curvy like toys, 3 somes, oral in reality in fantasy, I often think about gloryholes, adult theater sex and sex with strangers in public places, like changing rooms and doctors offices. As far as my stories, a few are actual recounts of r...