Young Studs for Carol Ch. 09

Story Info
The mature woman's ordeal continues.
12.6k words
4.42
42k
34

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Carol Blum, a married brunette(52yo) and her son Scott(18yo) have just started, in secret, an incestuous liaison, though she doesn't allow him a full sexual relationship.

One evening the house is invaded by a group of four escaped convicts; one white and three black guys. They capture the entire family and repeatedly rape the woman. Then the husband is sent away, together with one of the intruders, whilst Carol and Scott remain in the house, at the mercy of three young (in their early twenties) big sex starved brutes. The white one of them, in particular (his name is John: a giant of more than seven feet tall), takes advantage of the mature, short, gorgeous lady, who is sexually and verbally abused in front of her son.

The incestuous attraction between Carol and Scott is easily found out: this increases the lustful desires of the three fugitives. The woman, on the other hand, is not a faithful wife. Her marital life is full of escapades and she regularly cuckolds her husband, mainly with younger, tall men. In fact, after some initial shyness (due to the presence of her son), she is not too much reluctant to accept the torrid sessions with John and his black companions (Nick and Tom).

In the last action, described in the previous Chapter 8, John manhandles and sexes Carol roughly, inside the swimming pool, before carrying her out of the water to the pool's edge.

The following Characters are also cited in the present Chapter:

.Lynn: Carol's daughter (see, also, Ch.5)

.Alan: Lynn's husband (see, also, Ch.5)

.Brad: Alan's brother (see, also, Ch.5)

.Helen: an intimate Carol's friend (see, also, Ch.4 and 6)

.Rudy: Helen's older son. He sexed Carol on two occasions (see Ch.4 and 6)

.Frank: Helen's second husband (see, also, Ch.4 and 6)

.Dave: Carol's masseur and more. . . (see, also, Ch.4, 6, 7 and 8)

.Bert: Dave's brother and Carol's younger lover (see, also, Ch.6 and 8)

I added this Story to "Group Sex" Section, but it includes also "Incest" and "Interracial".

Scott (voyeur son) is the narrator (present tense).

All the Characters in this Story (like the previous ones in my Series) are over eighteen years old, but if you are offended by sexually explicit descriptions, or incest subject, please don't read it.

I walk to them. John is sitting on the edge of the pool, legs inside the water, with mom on his lap, facing him. She is wholly impaled on his huge dick, hands on his biceps, legs spread on the ground, at the sides of his body, her hairless crotch caressing his big balls.

He massages slowly and delicately the unblemished soft skin of her back, while she stares at him, in a gaze which shows complete pliability, but also fearful uncertainty about what this young stud has in mind to do next.

"What. . . what you. . . want again?" she asks in a trembling voice.

"Using you as my living doll, little lady!" He rubs her tender flesh, clearly savouring mom's intoxicating softness and smoothness. "You're a little thing and I'm your new big daddy!"

Two powerful strokes of his hips make her shake and shriek.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . my god. . . you big dicked. . . bastard. . . you're soooo. . . deeeeep. . . in my womb. . ."

"You got a tight pussy. . . you're my little child. . . a little married bimbo!" he exclaims. "Tell it, little slut. . . tell your son what a little fuck toy you are. . . the little fuck toy of the house!!"

He continues to pound her, as mom cries like a baby. She is so small and fragile: if he doesn't stop, he can destroy her irreparably.

Finally John stops fucking her and, with his meaty hands around her narrow waist, he starts to dislodge mom from his shaft. It's a long way before the head of his humongous cylinder gets out of her twat, in a loud plop.

He lifts and supports her body up, until her nipples reach his mouth's level.

Her large boobs stick out proud, in all their glory, from her small frame.

He engulfs the wrinkled top of her left tit as though he is taking a bite of fruit, before rolling the hard nub of the nipple between his lips and teeth.

Mom giggles like a schoolgirl and mewls like a kitten, her feet dangling free in the air, her little toes curling.

"You like it, baby!!" he exclaims, raising his head from the delicious orb.

"Yeahhhh. . . ohhh. . . yeahhhh. . . again. . . again, please. . . do my tit, daddy. . . eat. . . eat it, please. . . I love it, daddy!!" she begs.

John continues his treatment, bathing the flesh of the round globe with his tongue. Mom is in heaven.

Finally, he reaches the outer side of her breast, where he plants a light peck on the little mole. Mom chirps like a bird.

"Okay, now? Daddy knows how to play his little child! And you love your big daddy, don't you?"

"Yeah, daddy. . . yeahhh. . . " she exclaims.

In her position, the generous swells of her boobs are in full evidence. John rubs again his lips on the cushioned roundness, then winks at me: "What d'you think, boy? Aren't these babies a tasty meal?"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . so white. . . so inviting!" I can't help to admit.

"Did you hear, baby? Tell him, now, tell your horny son how many men have fondled and suckled these toys!" he blurts in a loud voice. "Tell your son how many times you let your men play with these boobs! Many times, right?"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . many times. . . " she admits. "Men love them big on my small body!"

"Also my friends?" I ask. Mom's confession about her transgressions makes me curious to know the truth; to know finally, from her own words, if my suspicions were right or not.

"Yes. . . yes. . . but just some petting. . . no more. . . they say my flesh tastes so good! Better than any other girl their age!"

"And Rudy? Only petting with him? Or did he give you a full treatment here, inside and outside the pool?" I still remember very well the story of Rudy: his adventure with an older woman who was wearing the same bikini of my mom.

"Yes, honey! But don't be angry with your mom, please!"

"Yes what, mom? Did he fuck you?" I insist.

"Yes, Scott! Yes. . . yes. . . he fucked me. Forgive me, please! He was so aggressive! So young, so handsome!"

"And Brad?" This is another question, always left without her explanation.

"Yes, Scott, we were in bed together: Brad and me. And you suspected it!" Now mom seems to have lost all reticence about her unfaithfulness in the past, so I can ask again: "But Lynn and Alan were there, when I caught you with Brad! What did they do?"

"We had fun all together!"

"All together? Lynn too?" This is astonishing! My sister and my mother! "And Alan?"

"Alan? Oooohhhhh. . . Alan is mad for my tits. Any time we are alone, he gropes them and as soon as he has my boobs in the nude, he is all over them: he fondles, squeezes, sucks and finally he tit fucks me. He always says my breasts are like his wife's: heavy and fleshy, but more attractive, because of their little sagging".

"Mom!!!. . . I'm the only one, in the house, who didn't fuck you! Why, mom?" The last revelations of her love sessions have put me in a big turmoil.

"Scott, dear, don't. . . ooooooohhhhhhh. . ."

"Stop talking! Your follies make me hungry!" John interrupts mom's words with some savage kisses over the luscious silky flesh of her jutting breasts.

Now he is holding her up in the air by her armpits, while his mouth is ravaging the twin jugs, like some juicy pieces of fruit.

"Myyyyyyy. . . oooooohhhhh. . . you eat me. . . oooohhhhhh. . ." mom yelps.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . I eat you like an ice-cream, baby, like a cream pie. These melons are so sweet!" And he goes on licking and suckling without taking any notice of me.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . my tits. . . " mom moans in pleasure: the sex starved giant well knows how to play the busty older woman.

"You're my little child, Carol!" he exclaims. "Forget your age! You belong to me, now, to your daddy! I'm your sir, Carol! Okay? And your sir can do what he wants with the little Carol! Okay?"

"Yes. . . yes, sir . . . you're so strong. . . so big. . ."

"Your big daddy, Carol!"

He pulls mom down onto his lap, with her legs on the outer sides of his hips, her tits wholly cupped in his large palms.

"And the big daddy owns the beautiful melons of Mistress Blum! Okay, little lady?"

"Yes. . . yes!"

"Say it to the boy, Carol! Tell him who owns your titties!"

"Scott, honey, don't be angry with your mom!" she tells me. "He's my big daddy, he kisses my boobs. . . he's so good. . . I didn't know sex could be so good. . he makes me cum. . . with his hands . . . his mouth. . . on my tits. . . my god, what a big man. . . I'm his little child, Scott!"

"Good girl!!" John says; he bends his head down and softly kisses mom's left breast. "Did you hear, Scott?" he tells me. "Your mommy is my obedient girlfriend!" He bounces the tit a couple of time, like a toy, and the elastic flesh emits an exciting sound, under the manhandling of his palm.

"Time for another game, baby!" His words sound like an order.

"Watch, boy, what I can do with your little mommy!" he says, fingering the erect nipple of one boob. She is his human plaything.

"Watch and enjoy the sight! This shorty" he continues "got two more clits on her big melons. Watch how crazy I can make your yummy mommy, when I maul them!"

Mom is breathing hard and her large boobs are waving like water balloons in front of the huge stud.

John, still sitting on the edge of the pool, raises her up again, by her waist, in a standing up position, with her feet resting on the ground, between his spread thighs.

"Put your hands on my shoulders, baby!" he orders, and she obeys.

John reaches out his hands to take mom's fleshy milky white globes into his enormous, ravaging palms.

"You always thought mom's titties were big!!" he says sarcastically. "Wrong!!! Watch, boy, watch how small they are in my hands! No more than two little toys!!"

He gives a little squeeze to the twin beauties and mom gasps. The tit flesh she has dispensed to her boyfriends and lovers, so proud of their lovely fullness, is now dwarfed by the huge grasp of this stranger, who uses and abuses her body at his own pleasure.

"Tell your son what I'm doing to your married titties, baby!" he commands. "Tell him how small they are, in my hands!"

"Ohhhhh. . . John. . . please, don't!!" but when she feels his tightening grip, she surrenders and "Yes, yes, daddy. . . don't get angry! You are so strong! Don't ruin my tits, please!" she begs. "They are yours, fondle them in your hands, please, but don't squeeze them too hard!"

My mom is at his mercy and he insists. "Who are you, little pussy? Let your son know that your fifty-two aged body belongs to me, like a little child belongs to her daddy!"

He moves back and forth her boobs, firmly closed in his fists, as though he is playing with two tennis balls; her naturally long nipples, hidden in his hands, are certainly hardening and elongating, more and more, between his fingers.

"Yes, big daddy. . . I'm yours. . . own me, use me like you want. I'm your girlfriend, your lover, your woman, your child. . . uuuuhhhhh. . . you play with my tits. . . I like it!" she exclaims.

He opens his hands and the two ivory white mounds regain their freedom, wobbling on her chest.

Then he puts his thumbs against her nipples. He pushes the two protuberances way deep into the tit flesh, pinching two edges of skin from around each nub, till the nipples disappear inside the small cavities he has formed with the tips of his fingers.

"Look, baby, you lost your nipples!!" he laughs.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . don't. . . oooohhhhh. . ." she yells.

"Nice toys!!!" he says, removing his fingers and letting the twins pop out of their hoods.

Mom giggles and moans, when he repeats this game a couple of time more.

The nipples have reached, now, an incredible length: not less than one inch and half. He grabs each nub between thumb and finger and pulls them up, away from her chest: she screams and shudders.

He takes her in his arms and gives her a little rest, then he plays again.

He puts his attention on her mole, the little spot on the silky skin of her left swollen boob: he starts flicking it with his twirling tongue, making her gasp and writhe.

"Ohhhhh. . . myyyyyy. . . lick. . . lick, daddy. . . ahhhhhh. . .!!" she utters loudly.

"You want to cum, don't you, baby?" John asks in the most natural way.

"Yes, bad boy. . . make me cum, now. . . make me cum again!" she begs. The breast stimulation is driving her close to climaxing. Her open mouth shows the white crown of her perfect teeth, her grip on his shoulders tightens and her body tenses.

I notice it and I give, instinctively, a look to her exposed pussy: the button of her clit is peaking out of its natural hood, erect like a mini cock. An acute emotion takes hold of myself.

John gives the same look and licks his lips.

While I start to manipulate my dick, John grabs the two bouncing globes and starts to play again with them. He jiggles them like bowls of jelly, scooping them up and letting them drop back down to her chest, with flesh-to-flesh slapping sounds; he pulls and pinches the sexy nipples and he wobbles, by them, the soft mams, like toys.

I watch mom's tits abuse with increasing horniness, especially when his large lips capture one whole orb and literally devour it: mom's high squeals fill the air.

"Ohhh, daddy, don't. . . ohhh god. . . ohhhh god. . . you can't . . . uhhhhhh. . uhhhhhh. . . uhhhhhh. . ." she groans.

"Are you close, child?" he asks, letting her tit slide out, in all its enticing nudity, shiny from his saliva.

"I. . . I think . . . I'm getting close!!!" she gasps deliriously.

I increase my hand-job, while mom moans uninterruptedly, under John's switching mouth, from nipple to nipple.

Then the big stud holds each of her sore breasts in his palms and starts to crush and mould them into all sorts of shapes. He weighs them, up and down; he pulls them apart, to enlarge the cleavage between the two mounds and give easier access to his licking lips; he pushes them together, erotically slapping one tit against the other one. The soft-textured resilient flesh squishes, under the firm grasp of his unmerciful fingers.

"Uuuuuggggghhhh. . . you bastard. . . you drive. . . me. . . crazy!!" she cries and cries. "Ohhhhhhh. . . gaaawwwwddd!!!"

"Cum, little bitch!" he shouts, excitedly. "Spread your cunt lips and wash my belly, my cock with your fucking juice!"

Now I am really in anxiety: will mom's beautiful breasts, the luscious objects of my dreams, maintain their firmness and form, after the brutal treatment this hunk of a man is giving them?

His words have increased her arousal and her long screams of pleasure, till finally it happens.

When the hold of his fingers around her tits lets each nipple peeking out from the ring formed by his thumb and index, like two thick, long, fleshy erasers, and the voracious giant pushes them together, before entirely sucking both of them in his mouth, the little body of my mom tenses, her clit stiffens a bit more and her lower abdomen quivers.

"Ohhhhhhhh. . . daddddddyyy. . . it comes. . . it comes again. . . ohhhhhhhh. . you make me cum. . . I'm done. . . again. . . ohhhhhh. . . yeaaaaahhhhh . it's sooooo. . . good!!" she screams and collapses in his arms, for support.

A squirt of female juice spurts from her labia, before running along the two bodies.

Then a second and a third one; it's like she is pissing herself, but it is not pee, it is her sweet nectar. John has made her explode like a geyser.

I cannot stand it any longer; the sight of my brutalized mom and her impressive cumming have thrown myself over the edge; in a rapid move, I stand up, my eight inches of hard prick feverishly gripped in my hand, and I let out, high in the air, spurts and spurts of white jizz.

John is embracing mom, now: his big hands massage her shoulders.

"You sprayed like a fountain, baby. I have only worked your boobs, without touching your twat, and you blasted off. 'Cause you like your tits played, don't you?" he says.

"Ooohhh, yeah. . . you are the best, daddy!" she exclaims, still astonished.

"The best?" his voice has a provocative tone. "You mean your boyfriends don't love your tit flesh?"

"Of course they love my tits! They always want to touch and fondle them," she says "but never so much like you. You devour my tits! You're insatiable!"

"And you're my sex slave, mistress Blum. My little, obedient sex slave!" The dominant stud enjoys to be in charge and to have his victim admitting it.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" she answers in ecstasy.

"Say it again, mistress Blum! Let Scott hear from his loving mom that she's a sex slave! Let him hear that his mom is owned by a young stud, who can make her cum and cum like mad!" He torments her, because he wants my aged mom (his "little one") totally debased in front of myself, her son.

"Yes, yes, I'm your sex slave, master!" she finally exclaims. "Please, Scott, don't blame me! This big young rapist has turned me, your old mother, into his little sex toy! You see how hard he takes me, you see how many times he makes me cum! And I like his hands playing with my tits, my pussy, all my body; I feel happy and safe, like a child, in the arms of this big daddy, when he scoops and carries me all around; I'm his little toy and I love his monster cock! I've never had, in my life, a man so huge, so dominant, so good, so strong!" her words have, now, an almost hysterical tone.

John bends his head down and kisses mom's lips. Then he lifts her up by her waist, and she spreads her legs in the most natural way: she knows what is starting to happen and she loves all of it.

Mouth and mouth are at the same level: the tip of his rigid erect dick is slightly waving along the crack of mom's pussy, her fleshy orbs are delicately dancing on her chest and her tiny hands are brushing his large torso.

"Boy!" he tells me. "Your mom is ready! The little pussy is all wet and her channel is an easy road for my cock. Take my tool in your hands and put the head against her hole!"

These words are freezing me. "Holy shit!" I say inside myself. "He wants not only make me watch him fucking mom, but also he wants me as his valet, his servant. He wants me humiliated."

I hesitate, but his voice is imperious, not admitting objections. And, besides, I want to see him take her badly: like a whore, like a slut, like a manhandled plaything.

And I comply: I reach out and his gigantic member is in my hands. For some instant I massage the hard tool in my palms, then I move it up to the entrance of mom's pussy, where I flick, with the bulbous head, her clit and cunt lips, eliciting her long moans and sighs of pleasure.

"Good boy!!" John exclaims, with evident satisfaction. "You learned very well the lesson!!" And, dropping mom's small body onto his pulsating shaft, he penetrates her in a slow, easy motion, making his dick disappear, step by step, in all its length, in her interior spongy wet walls, like a train entering a tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh. . . another fuck. . . daddy. . . you're doing. . . me. . . insane!" she screams.

"Take it all, baby!" he tells her, in his booming voice. "I'm your man!!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . big man. . . big monster cock!" she yells.

"All going inside your married baby-like pussy, little one!! Feel it good?"

"Ohhhh. . . my god. . . ohhhh. . . it's ripping. . . ohhhhh. . . you are. . . deep. . . I'm yours, daddy!!"

When her round-shaped ass cheeks touch his hairy thighs, his penis has reached the target: it is all inside her vagina and a portion of it has certainly crossed her cervix, nestled in her womb.

"End of trip, mistress Blum; you're totally served, like you deserve!!"