Young Studs for Carol Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been served by three giant cocks, baby! All in one night! Did you forget it? Your pussy is well trained, now!"

It's true: mom has just finished being fucked here, inside and outside the pool, by the third cock from this group of horny escaped convicts. Without mentioning all the torrid games I had witnessed, before, inside the house. These hunky muscled young men have explored and used endlessly, in front of me, any portion of mom's body.

John is before me, with mom cradled in his arms, and I have to move my gaze upward, to see her body over my head, at seven feet from the floor. In her position, she is offering the deliciousness of her soft frontal curves and her intimate flesh to the exploring lips of a male's hungry mouth.

An irresistible fragrance of flowers emanates from her pale white frame.

"What a scent!" I can't help to say.

"You like it, don't you? Smell her pussy, boy! I perfumed her up and down!" He lowers mom down and lets my nose feeling the freshness of her intimate folds. I put a kiss on this pink loveliness and her clit hardens with pleasure between my lips.

"Okay, boy! Time for putting in bed this mature beauty!" John exclaims, starting to walk to the house.

But, almost immediately, he stops on the way and moves back to the shower stall.

"Wait here, baby!" he tells her, raising mom up over his head and depositing her, in a sitting position, like a little doll, on the roof of the cabin, with her legs dangling in the air, from the edge.

With his tallness of seven feet and more inches, it has been very easy, for him, to reach the roof of the small construction.

Incredible! Who could have figured to see my middle aged mom, a rich and respectable lady, ridiculed and pilloried this way, in her own house, by a young, uneducated, gigantic and sex starved outlaw?

"Put me down, John! Put me down, please!" she shrieks, but he doesn't care.

"Watch my girlfriend boy! Isn't she nice? Take some pictures to show your friends!" he tells me, laughing.

I am really turned on when I shot photos, from different angles, of my naked mom, helplessly exposed there, over the cabin. And I notice that, after her initial protest, now she is calmed down and her vocals have become more soft.

"Please, John! You have had your fun! Stop, now! Take me down from here!"

"My fun is not yet finished, little baby! Beg me! Beg your daddy to carry you to bed!"

"Yes, John. . . yes, daddy. . . I beg you. . . please. . ."

"Please what, little child? Say better! Say you want your big daddy carrying you to bed!"

"Yes. . . yes. . . carry me to bed, daddy. . ."

"Ask daddy to cradle you in his arms like a little child!"

"Yes. . . cradle me in your arms, daddy! Make me your little child!" she implores in a sexy voice.

"That's good, baby! Are you ready to obey your big daddy?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Are you ready to do anything I ask you, little girl?"

"Yes. . . yes. . . I'll do anything you want. . . I promise, but put me down, now. . . I'm tired!"

"Spread your legs for daddy, child!"

"What. . . what do you want again?"

"Spread your fucking legs, I told you!"

Mom obeys.

Now John is close to the cabin and his head touches her legs; he raises his hand up and a black piece of cloth appears between his fingers: it's mom's thong he had removed from her hips, during their previous session of sex.

Evidently, while I was taking the last photos he has collected it and now. . . what he wants to do with it, now?

My god! This man is a real Dom! And mom is his sub!

With two fingers of his left hand he shoves the thong into her pussy, making it disappear almost completely inside her hole. Only few inches of a string hang out of her.

Mom gasps for the surprise and for the humiliation of the improper invasion of her intimate flesh.

Almost unconsciously I take another pair of pictures.

"You got it, lil one!" John says in a mocking tone. He tugs a little the string, before pushing again the thong inside her pussy. "So, I can check how wet you become when I excite you! And, after all, it's a nice decoration of your sweet pussy! Next time I'll put it in your ass!"

"You pervert!" mom yells. "I well knew how pervert you are, just from the first minute you entered my house!"

"Pervert, you say!!" he exclaims. "And you're a tease! A mature, curvy, little tease, who only asks and deserves to be played and manipulated in any way, like a fuck toy, by some young, dominant, big stud! A strong master for the older lady!"

"And you're my master, aren't you?" mom replies. Now she is no more angry; because her female vanity is gratified by the words and treatment she gets from her young lover: a machine of sex who looks never satiated of her tits, her pussy, her ass, her skin, her entire body.

"Your master, yeah! Come to daddy, little lady!" He has an amused tone, while he picks mom from the roof of the cabin and lowers her down, onto his huge arms.

I am nearly cumming, at the sight of my shorty, naked mother, all scooped up in the wrapping embrace of a muscular giant, four times her weight, one time and half her height, thirty years junior to her.

John walks with his prey to the entrance door: he is well determined to enjoy mom in bed.

When he passes beside me, he is chewing on one large, nude boob and mom moans with delight and pleasure, one arm wrapped around his bull neck, while one hand caresses his cheek.

She is in ecstasy, cradled like a child by the young, powerful, gigantic man.

"Come with us, boy!" he tells me, removing his head, for some instants, from the succulent breast. "The night is ours, this nice kitten is ours!"

And I follow them.

Inside the room, with mom still held up in his arms, he releases her boob from his mouth.

"Holy shit, John! Watch what you did to her tit!" I say in amazement. Nipple and areola have been shaped, from his workout, into a triangular nub of pink, wrinkled skin, jutting much more than one inch from the peak of her luscious breast. He uses mom like his plaything, his personal sex doll.

He kisses her on the mouth, and his tongue makes slurping noises inside her oral cavity.

He looks satisfied, when he gets out of her. "We are in your marital room, babe!" he says. "But your wimp old hubby is not here and you're ready to share your cute small body with two young males: your big daddy and your son! Okay, baby?"

"Yes, John. . . yes. . . I want both of you! I'm your girlfriend, your sex partner! Give me a night of sex, you two! The night of my life!" she cries. "But first let me recover from my orgasms! I'm drained, now!" she begs.

"Okay, baby! Take your rest time!" he accepts. And with that he lays mom down gently onto the bed's sheets, face upwards.

Then he jumps beside her. And me, too, on her other side.

Now mom is between us. She is so short that her feet barely touch John's upper thighs. He has grasped one tit in his greedy hand and I do the same with the other. He plays, over her pussy, with the strings of the thong, while I nuzzle the warm flesh of her armpit and underarm. Then I kiss and tongue her lips.

Finally my dreams are ready to come true. Finally, this night, mom will give herself totally to me and I will become her lover.

Eleven in the morning. I wake up, after a night of the most incredible sex I had ever imagined. A night during which, finally, I owned mom's pussy; and ass, too.

John and mom, both laid on the bed, are beside me: he is kissing passionately her mouth, while his hand pinches one hard nipple and the surrounding areola.

After the long threesome session, mom's body is fully coated in a sticky mixture of sweat, male cum and female juices.

The bed is a mess. The black thong (better to say "what remains of the black thong") is tied around her neck, in a kind of collar. It has been John's fancy, after pushing pulling, in and out her vagina and ass, the little piece of cloth.

John has been helpful with me, this night; he has given me all the time to taste the woman of my dreams: my beautiful, lovable, luscious little mom.

I was laying on the bed, when he lifted her by her thighs and back and lowered her down, onto my body, straddling my fully erect cock; and, for the first time, I was buried deep inside the hole from which I emerged eighteen years ago.

"The child needs a good bath!" John says, removing his lips from hers. "And peeing, too!" he laughs. "I'll take care!" and, with that, he stands up; then he puts one hand under her back and one hand under her thighs; mom is again cradled into his arms, like a doll, when he walks her out of the room.

I go to another toilet and, after a restorative shower, I come back to the bedroom.

When John, one hour later, re-enters the room, mom is held in the crook of his arm, her left hand resting on his thick muscled neck. A large smile lights up her face; she is totally nude (what a sight!!), while he wears a pair of blue jeans. I am in my shorts.

An enticing fragrance of fresh lavender fills up the room.

"Wooowww. . . this scent is delicious!!" I exclaim.

"The kitten deserves it! And when I bathed her in the tub and perfumed her skin, you'd have had to hear her giggles! What a babe!!" And with that he nibbles the white flesh of her smooth upper arm. Then mom offers him her armpit and he slobbers his tongue over it, getting joyful squeals from her.

He walks few steps to the bed where, like handling a little child, he deposits mom on it, in vertical position.

Even standing up, her head is more than one foot below the level of his, so he has to bend down, to lick a good portion of her left tit, lingering over the hot areola and the little mole.

"Mmmmm. . ." she moans. "Haven't you had enough fun with them, last night?"

"Your puppies, baby?" he exclaims, before dipping again in her perfumed cleavage. "These honeydews are the sweetest melons I've ever sucked!!"

"Thank you, daddy!" she says, totally submitted.

"Let's find your cloth for today, honey!" John says. He opens the closet in front of the bed.

"Jeeezzz, baby. . . a lot of stuff, here!" he exclaims. "And you used all of it to tease your men, naughty girl!!"

"I love showing off my body, to get their attention! I know I'm an attractive woman, despite my age and my shortness in height!" she says, in a disarming smile.

"You got a hot mommy, boy!" he tells me; then he picks up a pair of red g-string panties and asks me: "Nice outfit, isn't it? My friends would get aroused!" He has already started helping mom to put on her new underwear.

"Oh, yeah. . . sure, John!" I have to admit.

"These bazooms on your small frame are what the guys really like!" he shouts emphatically, groping her twins in his huge palms.

"Please, John, don't make me walk all day like that! Let me cover them!" mom pleads.

"Okay, doll! Try this!" he says, taking something from the drawer and showing it: a pink negligée, a sheer see-thru very low cut garment, with a pair of spaghetti strings.

With expertness, he lifts her arms straight over her head, then pulls the baby doll down her body. The bottom edge barely reaches her crotch, leaving fully exposed her fleshy thighs.

"Oooohhhh. . .!" mom exclaims. "This was my husband's favourite nightgown!"

"The wimpy cuckolded faggot!" John's face explodes in a loud laugh. "What did he want to do with that little wee-wee between his legs?"

"Don't talk like that, you pervert brute!" mom reprimands him, but he doesn't care.

He takes her hand and makes her turn around.

"What d'you think, boy? Isn't she a nice bimbo? A nice piece of ass?" he asks me.

"Oh, mom. . . you're so sexy, so good! I wanna do you so bad!" The sight of my mom, standing on her marital bed, dressed up so provocatively and totally subdued by the lustful desires of this giant hunk of a man, makes me horny again.

"But, honey. . ." she marvels, "you got me all night long! Not yet satisfied?"

"Enough of these trifles!" John booms out. And, with resolution, he scoops mom up and carries her in his huge arms, like a child, out of the room, to the backyard.

He kisses her on the mouth, along the way; then "Let's go to Nick and Tom, now!" he exclaims. "Surely the guys were beating off all the time, last night, hearing all of your loud squeals and screams, baby! Let the two blacks play with your white flesh, babe!"

Nick is playfully lying in the water of the swimming pool, while Tom is stretched on a large couch, with a glass of beer on the table in front of him.

"Hey, guys!" John exclaims, still holding mom up. "Watch the gift I carry for you, this morning!" he shows my mother off, like a trophy.

"For sure you had no mercy, last night! The little white chick was squeaking like a frightened mouse!" Tom says.

"She's been fully served. In all her holes!" John laughs, in a sadistic tone.

"Holy shit, pal! Sure you know how to treat the old gals!"

"And she was whining and purring like a puppy, when we made her play with our dicks!" John adds.

"Give me the baby, now! I can't wait to taste this little puppet and play with these fun bags!" Tom, who has approached the couple, literally pulls mom off John's embrace.

Now she is cradled in the arms of another guy.

"Did you fuck well, last night, sweetie?" Tom asks her, before planting a hot kiss on her full lips. Mom doesn't answer.

"Okay, guys, I let you amuse yourself with my girl! But don't spoil her too much!" John exclaims. "I go to fix some foods for all of us. We're hungry, after all!" and, with that, he disappears inside the house.

Tom continues taunting mom. He has easily turned her in his arms, sliding one hand inside her light garment, to caress one large boob.

"Your son fucked you! Right?" he says, taking hold of her delicious tit flesh.

"He loves me! He's not a rude pervert brute like you!"

A sardonic laugh is the reply to her charming voice.

In the next two hours mom's body is moved from one to the other man, in an unending carousel of laughs, smacks, yells and moans.

It's evident: these young guys have found a prey who can fulfil all their lustful needs. The opportunity to have at their complete disposal and to use for their liking an older woman, old enough to be their mother, satisfies their libido much more than a young girl.

And they take advantage of her lightness and smallness to treat her like a baby: her ninety pounds and short height are easy to be handled in any way. Like a little child played by adults, her soft body is held all the time in their arms, shoulders and laps: they never let her touch the ground.

In her flimsy baby doll and mini panties she is a delightful vision. All clean, all perfumed, all pale shaved: you could never say she is a fifty-two years old lady.

My presence, the presence of her son, is an incentive for the massive studs.

"Look your mommy, boy! Look how good she cuddles up my arms! A kitten! A kitten who wants snuggles!" Nick shows mom off to me: he cradles and rocks her in his muscular arms, as though he is carrying an infant.

Too much for me to hold on. These words, added to the luxurious sight of my mother, the high class respectable woman, who has totally submitted, now, to this bunch of perverts, are driving me crazy. These hunks can toy unmercifully with her and abuse her for their own amusement, for their sadistic pleasure.

I feel no more jealousy, only arousal surging through my body; because mom, at my eyes, is just a gorgeous mature woman, played by some sex starved youngster men.

I stay hard as a rock, stroking my dick, till my spunk wets my hand, before dropping in a pool at my feet.

The show continues uninterruptedly, also during lunch time. Mom's clothes are not a barrier for the two wild studs, who can find easily their way under her garments, to fondle, squeeze and maul her white body.

When I come back to the backyard from the kitchen, where I loaded and started the dishwasher, I can see that her nightgown has been thrown on one chair, while the poor little thong, ripped in two, is floating over the water of the pool. Mom has been fully denuded and the two naked blacks, who have arranged for a large sun-mattress in a corner of the deck, have laid her there, between them.

Her feminine grunts and moans fill up the air, while hands and mouths explore playfully any square inch of her silken skin, any hollow and hole of her exquisite body.

It is a feast of tits. Mom's tits: her main tantalizing attraction. And the two guys are giving them all the attention they deserve. She has her lovely breasts thoroughly caressed, licked and sucked, like appetizing melons, by the two men at the same time, till her globes disappear in their voracious mouths. The same treatment follows for her ass cheeks: kneaded, massaged, squeezed and licked by both of them.

They kiss her arms and armpits, they finger her bottom holes in a double contemporaneous penetration.

They rub their dicks all over her body, front and rear side; they make her play with their dicks; they force her to suck the gigantic tools in her small mouth.

And finally they fuck her; first Tom, then Nick. Rapidly and with efficiency, like two professionals of the sex.

At the end of the hard session, mom is totally exhausted.

Nick raises her up easily, as though she is a feather. I watch the couple: woman and man, white and black, mature and young, small and big, sophisticated and rude, housewife and intruder, my mom and her ravisher.

He walks mom slowly, holding her up in his huge arms, around the pool. And mom says something in his ear.

"Sure, Carol, right now!" he exclaims, with a large smile on his face.

And promptly he carries her to the edge of the small bush, beside the pool.

Then he lowers her body, grasps her by the thighs and opens her legs.

"Go ahead, baby!" he orders and she obeys: a golden stream lands on the grass of the path, as she is still held up in the air.

When mom stops peeing, he lifts her again in his arms and reaches the edge of the pool, from where he jumps into the water, with her.

He plays with mom's body for a while, breaking out into loud laughs, which cover her feminine delightful squeals.

Then, satisfied, he climbs the steps out of the pool, still cradling her, and enters the little cabin, without closing the door, so that I can watch all the treatment he gives her, under the shower.

Finally dried, both of them get out and lay in two chairs, sunbathing in the nude.

From the doorway John calls mom and immediately she stands up and walks to him. I can't help to gaze with lustful eyes at her bare ass cheeks, which sway voluptuously, back and forth, at each step.

Mom and the big stud stay in the bedroom for more than one hour and I am surprised to not hear the voices of another fucking session. What are they doing?

Finally they get out and (second surprise!) mom is no more naked: she wears a sheer black negligee. And she walks by her own feet: unusually for her, the big stud is not holding her up, triumphantly, in his arms.

"Hey, guys, listen the news!" John calls out to his friends, approaching them. "Tomorrow we'll get here another chick, to amuse ourselves!"

"Another chick?!" Nick and Tom exclaim in unison, with astonishment. I am surprised, too. Who is the new woman?

"Yes, pals! Another chick! 'Cause our baby" he points at mom "has invited her dear friend Helen. And Helen will join us tomorrow morning! A girl of forty-two years; five feet and a set of double E!"

"Oooohhhh. . . wooowwww. . ." is the enthusiastic comment of the two blacks.

"And if you'll do the right way," John winks at them "she can stay here all the night! Satisfied?"

Of course satisfied!

But now my thoughts run to Helen! Helen here! To the mercy of all these eager studs! Helen! What would say her son, the son of a bitch of Rudy, if he knew that his beloved mom, whose precious tits are his daily proud object of speech with his classmates, has accepted to come here, into a den of ravenous wolves? The right revenge, I think in my mind, for having pounded my mom, the mother of his best friend! Just here, in my house!