Young Studs for Carol Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" I ask her. "Why did you invite Helen?"

"John wants another woman here, and I can't say no to him!" she replies breathlessly. "And, also, I can no more face, alone, all of them!" she indicates the group of stallions, before us. "I cannot survive, like that, another day and night!"

"But what did you tell her?" I am curious to know.

"I said that we have some guests; young, long standing friends of your dad, who are staying here for a couple of days and would like to meet with new people!"

"And she said yes!"

"Oh, it wasn't much difficult to convince her! You know Helen! She is so. . . dynamic! And lively! Especially when it comes to young men! In addition, Frank and Rudy are not at home for all the week!"

"Mom, it sounds great! I want just to remove some of my whims with those big boobs of Aunt Helen!"

"Nasty boy! Aren't my tits enough for you? Indeed, honey, you feasted on them like mad, all night long!"

"Mom, you're always the best, for me! And you know it! But you let Rudy nail you! Why can't I do the same to his mother? Tell me, instead, about the little Jimmy! Is she coming here with him?"

"Nope, don't worry!" she reassures. "Meg, her sister, will take care of him. Meg, also, has a little baby: she will be breastfeeding both of them! Helen will come here alone!"

"Hey! Just a moment!" John intervenes: he has heard our discussion. "Tell me, little pussy! Is Helen still nursing a little baby?"

"Yes, John!" mom answers.

"This means she has a pair of lactating jugs!"

"Yes, of course!"

"And these bosoms are giving a lot of fresh white milk, don't they?" John is really excited. "Lots of fresh milk, for all of us" he nods to his companions "to gorge on a pair of round, fat, succulent sources!"

"John, you are disgusting; you can't talk like this!" mom exclaims, but her words are covered up by the enthusiastic yells of the three studs.

Rudy is served!!

Dinner is over, now, and we are all in the living room, drinking and watching television.

John has guided mom to a large chair, where he has pulled off her flimsy gown, before sitting her sideways, fully naked, on his lap. One of his hands rubs almost absent-mindedly the left side of her body, from shoulder to thigh, while the other one holds a glass of scotch.

Then, after half an hour, he stands up, cradling mom in his arms.

"The girl sleeps with me, tonight!" he grins, kissing the silken flesh of her inner boobs. "You guys will get your fun tomorrow, from the new gal!"

And with that he carries mom, like a virgin bride, to her marital bedroom.

I follow the couple few seconds later and by the time I am on the doorway, they are already in bed: John seated against the back of the bed, mom positioned astride him. As usual, his hands are grasping her tits, his palms and fingers massaging the tender flesh.

"These twins are amazing!" he tells me. "Fresh, smooth and large sized, like heavy melons! Incredible for such a small, old bitch!"

Her hands are over his and she gazes up interrogatively to his face.

"Let us alone, boy!" he says. "I want to taste and entertain the little bimbo like she deserves, by myself!"

"Please, John, don't fuck me again, tonight!" mom pleas softly. "I've had hard times, with you and your friends. Now give me some rest, please!"

"Okay, baby! I'll use only my hands and mouth on these fleshy boobies and this sweet mini pussy!" One hand continues to squeeze her tit, while the other one has reached her crotch, rummaging the soft labia with his fingers.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhh. . . " she ululates.

"And I'll make you giggle and grunt of joy, like never before in all of your fifty-two years and lots of silly lovers, mistress Blum!"

He handles her like a doll, enjoying her moans.

"I'm going to make you my submissive slave! Tonight, mistress Blum, you will beg me to take you every day and every way, to use your mature body for my and your amusement, to treat you like the little nasty whore you are, to order any dirty thing I want from you!"

His fingers are mercilessly rolling her exposed clit and nipple, getting soft little whines of pleasure from her.

"You are going to squeal like a piggy, little Carol! 'Cause you're no more an arrogant wife! You're my tasty obedient girlfriend, my juicy slut!!" His hand lands, with a loud smack, on her right boob, making it swing on her chest.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. . . myyyyyyyy. . . " she shrieks.

"I'm your daddy, mistress Blum! Your strong big daddy! Don't forget it!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . my daddy. . . I know. . . you're my daddy!" mom says obediently.

"And your lover, too!"

"My lover. . . yeah. . . yeah. . . I'm yours!"

"And I can do anything I want to you! Okay?"

"Yes, daddy! Anything you want!"

"Nice girl, little Carol!" he exclaims, before licking her tit. "And do you know want I want? Do you know what I'll do tomorrow?"

"What . . . what . . . you want. . . to. . . tomorrow?" she mumbles.

"Tomorrow, mistress Blum, you'll be totally enslaved!" he says emphatically. "I'll let my buddies play with you, then you'll get lesbian fun from your friend Helen, before I'll be fucking both of you in front of everybody, with my big tool. And finally, lady, I'll make both of you sluts pissing yourselves on the deck, like two little babies, for all of us watching! Understand?"

Wooohhh!!! The best revenge towards that bullshit of Rudy! I'm really curious to see his precious mom being debased by this mountain of muscles, by this monster of cock! Pissing openly! What a sight! I'll take pictures of it, before mailing them to him.

I am indulging in these thoughts, when I close the door and reach my room, leaving them alone.

During a couple of hours their voices resound in my ears: John's sharp commands and loud laughs, mixed to mom's high pitched shrieks and feminine giggles.

I am figuring mom feasted by that hunk of a stud, his hands and mouth exploring and devouring any private recess of her delicious mature body: it brings me (and not only once) to the brink of cumming, it moves the sperm in my balls along my cock shaft, it makes me spurt again and again.

Till, finally, the house becomes silent and I fall in a deep sleep, exhausted.

Twelve hours later, when all of us are swimming naked in the pool, John appears, holding mom up on the crook of his muscled arm. He is wearing a pair of shorts, while mom, her bouncy tits jutting out in all their gorgeous nudity, is only clad in a green g-string thong.

Amazing sight! He walks her with ease around the deck, as though he is carrying a little doll, proud to show her off. And I get another erection.

"Finally, at last!" Nick exclaims. "Daddy and his lovely child!" He jumps out of the pool, approaching the couple.

"How was the night with the girl, pal?" he asks, broking out in a big laugh.

"Delightful!! A gorging of tits and pussy juices!" John replies, fondling one of her boobs. "You squeeze her flesh and the old chick screams and creams all over! A real sex bombshell, who deserves always a good treatment from her men! And she got the good treatment: the titty fuck of her life!! Now she's yours, 'cause I'm going to welcome the new babe!"

In a quick motion, Nick pulls mom away from John's embrace.

"Come here, baby!" he exclaims, scooping her up and walking to the pool, where he jumps into the water, with his giggling, delicious trophy in his arms.

(Scott's narration stops here)

The red city-car crosses the sliding door and enters the Blum's property.

The driver is a stunning female in her early forties; beautiful face, pale blue eyes, cute little nose, big full lips, her hair tied in a long ponytail.

Helen wears a green sleeveless tight blouse, closed by only two buttons over the prominent hills of a generous set of breasts; her round fleshy arms are exposed in all their sensual nudity. A very short skirt provides an ample view of her well-shaped thighs. Her small feet are encased in a pair of white sport shoes.

A towering male figure emerges from the shadow and opens the driver's door.

"Welcome to us, beauty!" John says, with a broad grin on his face.

In my drafts, the series ends here.

If you liked my story and now you want to read more, about the "pool party" between two mature busty women and four young bullies, put here, please, your suggestions and/or send me, by e-mail, your feedback.

If I'll get some positive votes, preferences and, mainly, many approval's comments, I can continue my work. If not, many thanks to everybody for your attention: from my part, I can assure you that I always did my best.