Young Tom and Widow Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You look terrific; very sexy."

Blushing, she said, "I'm glad you think so. I still have a few chores to take care of while you stain. I'll be back in an hour."

After she returned, she called out, "How did it go."

"It's a small deck. I finished staining it."

Smiling, she said, "I suppose you want your reward."

"Yes," and, as I proceeded to remove her shorts and began to kiss her white panties-covered crotch, her phone rang.

I continued licking Rita's pussy as she talked on the phone. Couple of times she directed me to lick specific spots on her pussy.

She was still on the phone when her breathing became sharp and rapid, and she whimpered incoherently as an intense orgasm washed over her.

After her orgasm subsided, Rita mumbled, "That was Ellie on the phone. She was glad you were doing your job. I'll make it up to you after dinner."

Later, Rita and I went to an Italian restaurant. She looked beautiful in a knee-length, light pink, sleeve-less, sun dress, industrial fishnet stockings, and flat shoes; she wore costume jewelry: dangling ear rings, a necklace, and bangles on her forearms. During dinner, when she asked me how I met Ali, I told her that I first saw her in an English class, fell in love with her, and courted her in college.

As we finished our meals, Rita said, "I have a chocolate cake at home. I can make coffee."

We left the restaurant after freshening up. After I parked my car outside her garage at the back of her home, Rita and I went to the backyard. After checking the new deck, she showed me her flower garden. It was windy and the bugs did not bother us.

When a gust of wind blew her dress up, I got a glimpse of her fishnet stockings-clad sexy thighs and pink lacy panties, my cock stirred, and I said, "That's lovely. It deserves a kiss," and grasped her by the waist.

Blushing, Rita threw her hands around my neck, kissed me, and said, "I would like that. Let's go to the oak tree; no one can see us in the corner."

At the tree, I kissed her mouth passionately as I rubbed her covered buttocks, nudged her to lean against the tree, removed my tee shirt and placed it on the ground in front of her, and slid to my knees. I lifted her dress up and, willingly, Rita held it up and watched me as I rubbed her fishnet stockings -covered lower thighs first and then her bare thighs to her crotch. I kissed her lacy, pink, panties, especially the small wet spot that indicated her aroused state.

"I hope you like my panties; I bought them especially for you."

I mumbled, "I sure do. You look gorgeous," and resumed licking her covered pussy.

I pulled her panties down to her ankles and got a good look at her thick, brown-grey, bush. Her clit was engorged and glistening, and her thick, mature, labia were wet; both looked delectable and I used my tongue and lips to eat them, pausing often to slurp her love nectar.

Rita mumbled, "Suck my clit; I'm close to cumming," and she lifted her right leg and hooked it on my shoulder, held on to my head as I sucked her pleasure button, and moaned incoherently as her pussy convulsed on my mouth.

Afterwards, she hugged and kissed me, and whispered. "Thank you for a second orgasm. Let's go inside."

Inside her home, Rita said, "Take off your clothes and sit on the couch in the den."

I said, "Keep on your lacy bra and your fishnet stockings."

"I was going to. You were ogling me."

After I took off my clothes, my cock stood straight out and, as I walked to the den, swung in the air.

When Rita stood in front of me, I said, "You're a truly gorgeous woman."

After we both freshened up, Rita put on a pink silk robe, and said, "I'm not expecting any company. Here, put on this tank top; I love to see your firm body. Let's have a small snack. You will need the energy," and, giggling, gently grasped my cock.

Just as we finished our cake and coffee, her phone rang. Rita answered and mouthed: "It's Claire." I went to the den and turned the TV on to a sports channel. I chose a photo album on the shelf to look at the photos of Rita and Harry during their wedding and the year after their marriage. Rita was a beautiful bride. In a series of photos in a bikini, she looked hot. She looked even hotter dressed for Halloween as a cheerleader in a short red-black plaid skirt, a very low-neck tank top, white socks, and her hair in two side pigtails.

Rita came in to the den and said, "Claire called to talk about the florist and the caterer. What are you looking at?"

"Your wedding and other photos. You were a beautiful bride."

She knelt in front of me, grasped my stiff cock, and said, "Which photos turned you on?"

"You were hot in a bikini; I assume you were on your honeymoon. Also, you dressed as a cheerleader," and added, "I think you look more gorgeous now."

Blushing, she said, "I was naughty. Harry knocked me up that night," and grasped my semi rigid cock.

As my cock grew and became stiff in her grasp, I said, "I'm a bit tired; I can wait. Are you ok with it?"

"Yes. I guess even an insatiable young man has to rest. I'm sure I'll be sore with the vigorous activity we have had. I am consulting with my gynecologist next week. I'm glad you're comfortable going out with me. By the way, Ellie will be visiting me for about a week. I'll call you in a few days."

"I'll miss you."

----

I did not see Rita for a week or so, but as promised, she called and said, "Ellie is still here, but she's leaving Friday. In case you are curious, my gynecologist was glad to know that I resumed love making. I told her I was dating a younger guy; she said I should have no problem making love often, but we should enjoy long foreplay sessions. She also recommended I use a lubricating gel, when necessary. I bought more sexy lingerie to encourage fore play."

"I can't wait to see you dressed in sexy clothes."

"I'm sure you would do more than just see."

"I'll show my appreciation of your lovely body and beautiful face. I think we should try sex toys."

Softly, she asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"I can't tell you now. I'll buy something after checking the Internet catalogs. By the way, we should celebrate your birthday on Saturday."

Smiling, she said, "I'm glad you remembered that Ali and I share the same birthday."

----

RITA'S BIRTHDAY

After I arranged for Tim to be with his grandparents, I invited Rita to lunch on Saturday to celebrate her 48th birthday. It was a warm day and she had on a black flowers on white, spaghetti-strap, short, sleeve-less, dress; high-heel sandals, and costume jewelry. She also had on her favorite floral perfume.

When I kissed her mouth passionately, she giggled, and said, "We will be late for lunch," and gently pushed me away.

At the restaurant, after we ate our salads, I gave her the present I bought, and told her, "It's a remote-controlled bullet; open it in private."

Rita whispered, "I missed you for a whole week. I would like to try it," and left for the ladies room.

A short time later, Rita returned, and with a big smile on her face, whispered, "I'm using it right now. It's awesome."

"Where's the control unit?"

"It's in my bag. Would you like to have it?"

"When you want me to."

"I don't think anyone can hear the buzzing sound, but, to avoid embarrassment, I'll turn it down to low," and reached in to her bag.

We managed to carry a conversation as best as we could, but I could see that Rita was sexually aroused by the vibrating bullet in her pussy and I was aroused knowing that my lover's pussy was juicy by that time.

Later, as I pulled in to her driveway, she giggled happily, and said, "Thank you for the present, lover. It's awesome."

I said, "I need to check out the situation."

As soon as we entered her kitchen, I closed the door, grasped her by her waist, and, as I kissed her mouth passionately, I placed my right hand on her panties-covered pussy; it was very wet and slick with a thicker fluid than I recalled. Then I felt the string for pulling out the bullet and I wanted to see it. Immediately, I slid to my knees.

She said, "If you think it will get in your way, I can take it out."

"Leave it in. Is it on?"

"Yes, it's on the lowest frequency."

After I pulled Rita's sopping panties down and placed my tongue on her engorged clit, I did feel the vibrating bullet. I licked her sopping clit eagerly. With the bullet vibrating inside her pussy and me licking her clit, Rita had an intense orgasm.

Shyly, Rita said, "Let's go to my bedroom. I want to wear my baby doll lingerie for you. I feel naughty," and walked towards her bedroom upstairs.

----

Her bedroom was painted white with one large window, a large dresser with mirrors, and a king-size bed. I watched her change in to a red baby doll, a red lacy demi bra; red panties and red fishnet thigh thighs; she applied crimson lipstick, and, after combing her hair, pointed to a cushioned, arm-less, chair. After I sat on the chair, I noticed a mirror on the wall to my right. After Rita slowly pirouetted in front of me proudly, she slid to her knees, and watched in the mirror her red lipstick-coated lips wrap around my cock.

After sucking my cock for a minute or so, she whispered, "It tastes great. It's hard and throbbing. I want it in me," and, holding my stiff cock in her small hand, slowly straddled my thighs and impaled herself on my cock.

I held her tightly and looking at our reflection in the mirror, I said, "You're a gorgeous and elegant woman. Thank you for wearing the red fish nets."

Smiling, she said, "I'm glad you think so. Fill me up. You can seed me, but I can't get pregnant," and tightened her vaginal walls around my engorged cock.

"Let's go to bed. I'll carry you; just hang on to my neck with your arms and my waist with your long legs. Ok?"

"Ok."

After I lifted Rita up and held her up with my hands on her buttocks, and coupled, she looked at us intimately coupled in the mirror, and said, "Wow, my boobs are crushed against your chest; your cock is poking my cervix."

Slowly, as Rita kissed my face, neck, and shoulders, I walked slowly carrying her. Suddenly, I realized I was close to my climax.

I set her down on the dresser and said, "Baby, I'm close to cumming. Hold on to me with your arms and legs."

With urgency, I fucked her pussy in long, fast, thrusts, and, as I came deep inside her vagina, I thrust hard one more time making her grunt involuntarily.

"I'm sorry I got carried away towards the end of my climax."

Smiling, Rita, said, "You were an animal. I loved it. Lucky me, your cock is still stiff," and whispered, "Looks like you want to fuck me again. Let's freshen up and have a snack; you need to eat to be strong," and giggled.

----

I went to the kitchen and was having a glass of water when Rita walked in. She smelled of freshly applied perfume; still had on the baby doll, fish net thigh highs, garter belt, and high-heel sandals. She put on stud-diamond ear rings. As she was putting together a tray of cheese and crackers, I kissed her neck and, while grasping her bra-encased boobs, pressed my cock in to her buttocks. She walked to her den, and I followed her watching her sexy buttocks undulate, and carrying a bottle of red wine, and two glasses.

In the den, as we sipped wine and snacked, she said, "Let's watch a movie."

I said, "How about Sexy Grandmas? I also bought another CD, Horny Mothers."

"Let's see grandmas. I hope the women are old enough to be grannys."

The first scene was of a very attractive 60+, blonde, lady, dressed provocatively and a young guy. The scene begins with the lady being courted by the young guy in a bar. After they go to her apartment, it didn't take long for the woman to show her large, slightly sagging, boobs.

Rita said, "Her buttocks droop a bit and are wrinkly; she must be about 65."

I said, "She looks very attractive. I think the young guy is lucky. She's very fuckable."

Blushing, Rita said, "I'm glad you think so," and added, "Oh, I forgot my love bullet. Let me go get it."

I grasped her hand, placed it on my partially aroused cock, and said, "We can also use my pistol."

Blushing, she asked, "You plan to use it while we watch the movie?"

"I would love to."

After Rita returned with her bullet in hand, I pulled her to sit in my lap and slowly snaked my growing cock in to her juicy pussy, removed her baby doll, and grasped her demi bra-covered boobs. I rubbed her back and meaty buttocks. I made her lean forward to see first her puckered pink ass hole and then my fat cock in her bushy cunt.

As the young guy began to lick the grandma's hairy pussy, my cock grew some more, and a small amount of cum flowed out of it. Soon, he was fucking her vigorously.

Rita said, "It turns me on to see a woman much older than me fucking a young man."

I pulled her to lean against my chest, opened her thighs a bit more, began to use the bullet on her clit, and said, "There's more to a woman than how old she is. Some women can fuck well in to their later years."

"I'm impressed the woman is to take the pounding for a long time. I'm sure I would be sore if I did that."

To tease her, I said, "You want me to have a quick trigger."

"All I am saying is I'm happy you bring me orgasms, but I don't want a sore pussy from excessive pounding."

I noticed Rita was breathing heavily and squirming. In the movie, at the urging of the young guy, the grandma agreed to fuck him while he was seated on a sofa. As she French kissed him passionately, she squatted over his crotch and, after he stuffed his big sausage-size cock in to her old pussy, she repeatedly pounded her crotch against his until she had an orgasm.

After a while, I had Rita lie on her back. She looked sexy in just her lacy, demi bra. Her pussy was slick and its walls grasped my cock tightly. I inserted my stiff cock deep in to her slick pussy, for several minutes I kissed her neck, lips, and cleavage. I fucked her in slow, long, strokes, for a minute and paused to squeeze her demi bra-covered boobs. I savored the contact between my crotch and her meaty crotch. I was too excited and had my climax deep in Rita's love channel.

Afterwards, as we rested, she said, "I'm glad you had another climax."

"You're a sexy woman. I'm loving being with you."

----

Later, as Rita freshened up, she said, "It's a nice day. I would like to go the state fair and then to a movie."

"I'll go with you. Do you want me to grill burgers for our dinner?"

"Let's see what we can find at the fair."

Rita dressed in a white, sleeve-less, blouse, a beige skirt, sandals, sunglasses, costume jewelry, and a white cotton hat.

As we walked to my car, she said, "I'm going bra-less. The pockets are covering my nipples."

I said, "You look very elegant and sexy."

My rigid cock stiffened more every time I saw Rita's boobs jiggle. She noticed the tent formed in my pants by my stiffy and just smiled.

After I bought her cotton candy, she said, "I want to go on the water ride."

"Ok, but we will get wet."

"That's the idea on a warm day."

During the ride, we screamed as loudly as we could. Initially, I had my arms around Rita's waist; later, I had them around her chest and they kept her boobs from getting wet.

When she saw a taco stand, she said, "Let's eat tacos for dinner. You can grill burgers another time."

Later, I sat across from Rita at a picnic table and my cock stiffened just seeing her distended nipples; we let our clothes dry as we ate tacos and drank beer in the sun.

We ate our tacos and an ice cream cone I bought her at a picnic table. Rita made sure I saw her licking the cone lovingly, as if it was my cock.

----

We went to see movie set in France at the turn of the century in a small theater that was half full. Rita chose the movie because it starred Michelle Pfeiffer and was billed as an older woman/younger man romance. After we sat in the last row, another couple, an attractive, well-dressed, older woman about 40 years old and a handsome younger man, about 25 years old, sat two rows ahead of us. The woman had a scarf around her head, as if she didn't want to be recognized.

I said, "That lady is old enough to be his mom."

Rita nudged me a short time later when the young man was kissing the woman passionately on her mouth and said, "That's not a mother-son kiss."

Soon after the lights were dimmed, I undid the top buttons of Rita's blouse and grasped her shiny right boob, leaned towards her, and French kissed her passionately.

Gently Rita pushed my hand off of her boob and whispered, "Don't you want to watch the movie?"

"I want to love you. You look gorgeous."

A short time later, Rita nudged me to look at the couple in front of us: it seemed that the young man had exposed the older woman's large boobs and was suckling them; later, he was trying to bury his face in her crotch. The couple quickly covered themselves with their clothes when an attendant led two late comers to the seats in the font.

Rita did not object when I began to suckle her right nipple. Wanting to taste her pussy nectar, I turned to my left, placed my right hand on her left thigh, and slowly moved it towards her crotch. I saw Rita was intently watching the screen. When my hand came in contact with her panties, she opened her legs enough to let me snake two fingers past the edge of her panties to her hairy mound. I stopped for a moment and then inserted my two middle fingers in to her pussy. For several minutes, I slowly moved my fingers back and forth, and rotated them. I stopped to let her enjoy being stimulated.

After a while, Rita whispered, "Play with my clit," and I grasped her clit, slick with her love nectar, and began to squeeze it between my fingers and thumb; her breathing quickened and she spread her thighs more.

Rita grasped my left arm and whispered, "Don't stop. I'm close," and, as I continued to squeeze her clit, her pussy convulsed uncontrollably around my fingers.

I noticed the young man was also leaning towards his older lover; presumably, he was also fingering her cunt. A short time later, I saw the older woman bend her face towards the young man's crotch. I do not know if the woman sucked off her young man because the movie ended a short time later.

Rita went to freshen up. In the lobby of the theater, as I waited for her, I saw the older woman walk out of the theater alone and go to the ladies room. The younger man walked out of the theater well behind her.

After Rita freshened up, as I drove, she said, "Thank you for bringing me off. Are you ok?"

"I enjoyed getting you off. I can wait till we reach home. Did you enjoy watching the older woman-younger man make out in front of us?"

"Yes. As I expected, the young guy was aggressive. I was really impressed how uninhibited the older woman was. She let her lover do what ever he wanted."

"I saw her walk out alone; later, the young man walked out alone too. May be she is married to another man."

After we were at her home, Rita said, "I know that mature woman. She's Daisy Miller, a history teacher at the high school. Her lover, Ron, graduated from high school a few years ago. When Harry was the Superintendent, there were rumors that Daisy was having an affair with one of her students. But, no one could produce evidence of her affair. She divorced her husband, who was older than her, for abandoning her for golf and having affairs with waitresses. Earlier, in the ladies room, she told me that her daughter and her two kids were visiting her. That explains why she and Ron were so amorous in the theater."

"How do you know Daisy?"

"She invited me to a meeting of a local support group for recently divorced or widowed women, known by the abbreviation RDWW," and, giggling, added, "I stopped going to that group's meetings after you seduced me. After a RDWW meeting, she told me in great detail her relationship with young Ron and told me that it's ok for me to let you love me."