Young Tom and Widow Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm curious."

"Ok, I'll summarize what Daisy told me. Ron was one of the seniors in her history class a few years back. He was a well-mannered young man, about 6-ft, 170 lb, and a full head of brown hair. He always addressed her as Mrs. Miller. He lived a couple of blocks away from her home with his divorced mom, who worked as a waitress and was not home much. After high school, he studied landscape design and maintenance at a nearby community college, and started his own business. Daisy kept hearing rumors about her husband having affairs, including with Ron's mom. She did not understand how her husband did not find her, a 5-ft 4-in, 115 lb, blonde with a 36C bust, attractive. But, she did not have an affair with one of her students.

"One evening, Ron, now 22 years old, came to Daisy's home and apologized to her for his mom's behavior. After that visit, they began to talk regularly, often for several hours in the evenings at her home. He also listened to her when she would get upset with her husband's affairs. In fact, Ron suggested that an attractive woman like her should have no trouble finding a man better than her husband, and that men younger than her would treat her better than her much older husband. He offered to mow her large yard after she divorced her husband. In return, she fed him after he mowed her yard and, on warm evenings, she allowed him to shower in the guest bathroom. As far as Daisy and her neighbors were concerned, she was a surrogate mom to a young man.

"Ron liked action movies and she appreciated him for taking her to a movie once a month and giving her presents on her birthday. She confessed that she was attracted to Ron, but when she went to movies with him she dressed to look old and dowdy to see if Ron would still be attracted to her. Daisy was delighted when Ron kissed her mouth passionately after he took her home from a movie; he told her she was a gorgeous woman. She invited Ron to go with her to a Halloween party at her friend's home; she dressed as a cheerleader and he as a football player. During that party, Daisy saw that Ron was stealing glances at her hair arranged in two pigtails, her bosom in a tight-fitting tank top, and her shapely stockings-covered thighs under a very short plaid skirt. After the party, she was happy to go trick or treating with a young man dressed as a football player. Later, Ron thanked her for taking him to a Halloween party, told her that she looked very sexy in the cheerleader costume and smelled nice, and kissed her pouty mouth passionately.

"A part of Daisy's mind said she should not socialize with Ron, but another part said she should because he was no longer a student at the school, she longed for a hard, young, cock in her pussy, and her ex-husband was running around with young waitresses. When Daisy found out that Ron would be home alone on Christmas day, she invited him for a ham dinner in the afternoon. On Christmas day, she finished decorating her home. Then she dressed up in a red, short-sleeve, low-neck, dress, and sprayed perfume on her cleavage. Ron put on dress slacks and a dress shirt. She thought he looked very handsome and told him he looks good. He told her she looked very attractive and thanked her for celebrating Christmas with him. She brought out her camera and took pictures of the dinner table and Ron. They shared a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, her favorite red wine, he brought. He thanked her when she gave him a nice dress shirt. She felt happy and, when she flirted with him, he caught her under the mistletoe, and kissed her first on her cheeks and then her mouth until she slipped out of his arms. When she saw snow showers outside, she wanted to go out after changing her clothes; Ron pleaded with her to put on the cheerleader costume; he promised that when she got cold, they would come inside. So they went to the backyard, which had a high fence, where they played a game of chasing each other and whoever got caught kissed the other, so that he kissed her several times. Daisy felt young; her pussy tingled being chased by Ron who also groped her boobs and buttocks every time he caught her.

"After they went in, Ron took photos of Daisy in the cheerleader costume. He then watched her make ham sandwiches and open a bottle of Chardonnay she had in the refrigerator. After they each had a glass of Chardonnay and a sandwich, Ron pulled Daisy to sit in his lap, played with her pigtails, and kissed her neck. He told Daisy that she was a great kisser and suggested they play, "spin the bottle." She said, "We did plenty of kissing outside." He said, "How about playing for removing clothing." She said, "Ok, boy. I'll beat your pants off," and they both sat on the living room floor and spun an empty bottle; after a while, Ron had no clothes on and Daisy still had her bra, panties, and plaid skirt on. When Daisy stood up to declare her victory, her panties-covered crotch was at the same height as Ron's face. Impulsively, he grasped her around her thighs, pushed his head under her skirt, and kissed her crotch. Daisy squealed in surprise and ran to the dining room. When Ron followed her with his stiff cock jutting out of his crotch, Daisy stood still mesmerized by the sight of Ron's massive cock, and muttered, "That's an impressive tool." Ron mumbled, "You're gorgeous," grasped her bra-covered boobs from behind, lifted up her short skirt and, while kissing her neck, pushed his stiff cock in to her soft covered buttocks. Being very excited, he had a climax and his cock spewed out jets of cum on to her covered buttocks. Ron was embarrassed and said, "I'm very sorry." Daisy said, "It's ok. You're young and got excited," and led him to the bathroom and cleaned his cock with a warm wash cloth. When Ron's cock stiffened some more, smiling, she said, "Put that thing away, stud. Go get dressed." In turn, Ron mumbled, "I want to lick. I have dreamt of eating your pussy for a long time, Mrs. M," and, after removing her panties soiled at her crotch, he nudged her to stand against the vanity, pushed his face in to her crotch, searched for her pussy in her hairy crotch with his lips, and licked her juicy pussy and slick, engorged, clit. Being already very excited due to being groped and kissed for couple of hours, Daisy had an intense orgasm as her pussy convulsed uncontrollably against Ron's mouth. She realized that Ron, unlike her ex-husband, loved to eat her pussy.

"Later she grasped his stiff, cum-leaking cock, and told him she's afraid of catching a disease and she would arrange for both to take blood tests. When she said she would love to play with his cock and balls, he agreed eagerly and mumbled it would make him happy to be loved by his beautiful girlfriend. After she freshened up, she led him to a chair; after he sat in it, she knelt between his splayed legs, grasped his 7-in-long cock, and licked along its length and took just the bulbous head in to her mouth. Ron held on to her pig tails, as he felt his cum dribble when she sucked his cock head. He leaned forward and grasped her bra-covered boobs. Daisy removed her bra, leaned forward, and wrapped her soft boobs around Ron's cock; after a short while, she massaged his cock with her boobs. They both watched in fascination as multiple jets of his cum blew out of his piss hole, hitting her neck and chin. Daisy kept Ron's cock wrapped by her boobs until it softened slightly.

"Daisy reminded him to go to the clinic for the blood test and that he is her date to a new year's dinner and dance at her country club. When Daisy suggested that they would not have much time to get together for several days, Ron pleaded with her to let him see her next day; softly, he told her that making oral love was not risky. Blushing, she agreed to see him. Next day evening, Ron arrived at Daisy's home with a bouquet of a dozen roses. He was delighted to see her in the cheer leader costume. As he hugged her, he realized that his mature lover was not wearing a bra; immediately, he lifted her blouse and suckled her nipples. After she sat in front of him in the living room, he saw she was not wearing panties. He did not know what Daisy had planned, until she told him to take off his clothes and lay on his back on the couch. She straddled his chest and slowly slithered to bring her aroused pussy to his face. She kept her pussy at just enough distance so that he could lick or suck it. After a while, her oozed out love nectar coated his chin, mouth, and nose, and she had a long, intense, orgasm.

"Quickly, Daisy turned around and began to suck on his cum-leaking cock. She knew Ron was examining her buttocks, ass hole, and wet pussy, and she felt very loved. Soon, Ron's cock let loose several jets of his sperm-laden cum in to her mouth. A few days later, Ron sent Daisy a text message that he was clean; she replied that she was too. Ron sent another message saying that he is growing a beard and sent a photo; Daisy thought he looked handsome and a bit mature.

"For the dinner and dance, Daisy had her hair done, put on diamond stud ear rings and a necklace with a diamond pendant, a form-fitting, black, spaghetti strap, open-back, mini dress, and a matching black jacket; black, silk, thigh highs, garter belt; black, silk, panties, and black patent 4-in pump shoes. She sprayed small amounts of her favorite perfume on her neck, cleavage, and top of her crotch. Ron put on a navy blue suit and a red tie. When Ron first saw her at her home, he told her that she looked very sexy. His cock became stiff and stayed that way most of that evening. They sat with an older couple, acquaintances of Daisy, who spent most of the night visiting with other friends. They had buffet dinner with wine. Ron danced well, but preferred the slow dances when he could hold his beautiful girlfriend close. At midnight, after a toast for a Happy New Year with champagne, a very happy Daisy kissed Ron passionately. Daisy saw her husband with a young woman and decided to go home soon after midnight.

"At her home, Daisy let Ron remove her dress until she was only in the thigh highs, garter belt, and panties. In turn, she removed all of Ron's clothes and hugged his hard, naked, body. With Ron standing behind her, she placed his hands on her magnificent boobs, grasped his stiff cock, and led him to her bedroom. She got on her bed, stretched out on her back, lifter her legs, and let Ron eat her juicy pussy until she had an intense orgasm. She then guided his stiff cock in to her pussy. Being a caring young man, Ron fucked Daisy with love and passion until he had a climax. Ron's cock was still stiff. He wanted to remain coupled in Daisy's arms, and his mature lover obliged him happily. In fact, Daisy and Ron remained in bed most of the next day."

----

I said, "What a horny, love, story. Now, I'm turned on."

At the bottom of the stairs, I pleaded with Rita, "Take off your clothes."

After she took off her clothes, I slid to my knees in front of her and licked her still wet pussy until it became very juicy. Wanting to fuck, I turned her around to take her from behind, but she escaped from me, and quickly walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

I ran up behind her, caught her in front of the dresser, and muttered, "I want to fuck beautiful woman," and began to hump her naked buttocks.

By chance, my stiff cock slipped in to Rita's juicy pussy, and she said, "Fuck me, stud," and bent over the dresser. I was too aroused and it did not take long for me to have a very satisfying climax.

We were having a snack, when she said, "Here is an album of private photos Harry took," and together we looked at pictures taken over several years.

She looked sexy in all of them. Most of the photos revealed her sexy boobs, but a few were of her totally nude; I noted she had a heavy growth of pubic hair even when she was young.

I said, "Baby, you're still gorgeous. Were you a beauty queen?"

Shyly, she said, "Yes, I was elected "Miss Dairy" of the county."

I nudged her to sit in my lap and, while holding her boobs underneath her robe, I kissed her mouth, and said, "You're still a beauty queen."

Rita said, "You're a horny young man, but you're also gentle with me. By the way, I will be busy with Claire's wedding."

"You mean I can't see you for a whole week?"

She said, "Yes."

----

Several weeks before Claire's wedding, Rita asked me, "Please, be my escort at the wedding."

"Yes. I would be honored to be your escort."

I did not see Rita for a whole week before the wedding as she was busy helping Claire. I saw Rita looking gorgeous and sexy at the wedding in a beige, long-sleeve, full-length, low-cut dress, a pearl necklace, and pearl ear rings. Later, at the reception and during the dinner, I stayed close to her, and could smell her perfume and see her sexy figure. When the band started playing, she danced with me, while pressing her boobs in to me and occasionally groping my crotch.

As Claire and her husband, and their friends continued to party, Rita said, "I need fresh air," and walked out to the garden.

I followed her and we sat on a bench overlooking a lake. When I put my right arm around her shoulders, she leaned to wards me and French kissed me.

She then placed my right hand on her covered boob and whispered, "This puppy needs loving. They missed you."

I said, "I missed both puppies and you too. You look gorgeous."

When we heard some members of the bridal party nearby, she gave me a door key, and whispered, "Join me in my room. I want this night to be a special one," and left.

After I freshened up in a hotel's restroom, I went to Rita's room, and opened the door. I saw Rita standing in a short, pink, see-through, baby doll, a pearl necklace, and pearl ear rings. My cock got stiffer just looking at her. Quickly, I removed my clothes to my underwear.

When I hugged her passionately, she whispered, "I feel like a new bride," and pushing her buttocks against my hard on, added, "I guess you like me."

"Yes. You're gorgeous."

I stood behind her, inserted my hands underneath her robe, and grasped her unfettered, large, soft, boobs and gently pinched her nipples. I turned her to face me and, as I French kissed her for a long time, her grasp on my cock got tighter; in turn, my cock grew bigger and stiffer. I nudged her to sit on a sofa and quickly slid to my knees on the carpeted floor. I lifted her right leg and kissed it up from her ankles to her strong thighs. After I licked her left leg, I found my nose was close to her hairy crotch and I inhaled her aroused-state aromas.

When I licked her pussy, I found it was wet and slick with her love nectar, she started whimpering, and said, "I missed your tongue. Lick me. Lick meeeeee. Lick meeeeeee," and had an intense orgasm.

I lowered my underwear and quickly snaked my leaking cock in to her juicy pussy. I was deep in Rita's pussy. Immediately, my cock started to leak streams of cum in to her love channel. I heard my phone ringing.

Reluctantly, I picked it up, and a woman's voice said, "I'm Lilly. Laura Hughes is my daughter-in-law. Are you Tom Davis?"

"Yes."

"Your sister delivered a baby girl. Baby and mom are doing fine. Ok?"

I said, "Thank you for calling. I will visit my sister and niece soon."

*

All characters are fictional. Thank you for reading my story.