All Comments on 'Amy and Ron Ch. 01'

by krmcm

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold Lite and Future

Careful Ron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another crap story

Just another crappy cluck story on cuckerotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a idiot!

He's got this georgous fiancée and all he wants is for her to get groped and possibly fucked by other men?? He's gonna lose her and then cry in his beer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuckin wimp

Sick to death of wimpy chucks if this is true god help this country, worlesley, sad author Ron is a freak and don't deserve her, most women would dump the faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When are all you cucks going to fuck off so we're not inundated with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To all the other anon twerps

Get a life, guys. It's a story about fooling around. The hero's out of the country and enjoys encouraging his uptight fiancé to explore her sexuality. Who knows where they'll end up...

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
OK HONEY THATS ALL RIGHT

oops big tactical error. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't waste your time. If this is anything like the writer's other stories, the girl is a slut and the guy is screwed over and humiliated. More closet cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome to Cuckerotica

Just more of the same Gee, Let's see wht going to happen? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. Predictably bad plotline. BTW Not erotic either95

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: To all the other anon twerps

Doncha just love assholes who can't stand people who dare to have a different opinion, If anyone needs to get a life it's this moron.

<P>

Ya like the story? Fine. Ya don't like the story? Fine.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
It Sounded So Wrong To Me

Author's attempt to hold his audience until chapter 2, where the formulaic cuckold/slut marriage continues. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fool

He is about to lose his girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A comment on a past story.

You wrote 4parts to call girl in 2008. Guy mets hooker falls in love .guy Marry's hooker. Day after wedding now wife is upset with him over some jealous story she made up on Ian her pimp. Her fault !now she is upset ,he said something totally justified. But she calls Ian to pick her up and gave the wedding ring back. You never finished the story and we are left hanging. Is it over and does she return to being a whore. So can you write the finish to that story.?what did she expect from him living that lifestyle just to end a promising life together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

LOTS MORE loved it many more chapters please. Just don't hurry, that would spoil it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yet another story about a stupid WACC. Gee how many of these formula stories do we need?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratulations

pure garbage

1* cuz I can't give less.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Your Bio Doesn't State Your Location

But your writing reads like English isn't your first language. Try reading your stuff aloud before committing to it and pressing upload.

pullingpunchespullingpunchesover 10 years ago
Like it!!

good start. Look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start!

keep it going, it started off great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She is Well On Her Way To Being A Hot Wife!!!!

Wonderful story. This is exactly how my wife and I started down this path; we had a long distance relationship for over a year, then got married, and moved in together.

She is an extremely attractive woman and I encouraged her to continue to attend parties with her friends. She screwed numerous guys during our courtship and told me all the details, when we had phone sex together. It was so hot, we just never stopped once we got married. It is even more fun now, because I get "silky seconds" with her after her dates.

Hope the little gal in this story heads the same direction. There is nothing more exciting than turning a conservative, demure girl into a raving hot wife. Keep writing!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Written

Written like a second grade reader. "Maybe you can touch his cock and make.it hard!" ' "Oh yes dear!" " I can touch his cock and make it hard! " " See me touch his cock and make it hard? " See Spot run! See Spot run after Jane!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous