Amy and Ron Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Then you can tell me the details, huh?"

"Oh, you naughty boy," she giggled.

"Maybe you can make his dick hard and feel it?"

"Mmmh, yeah. I'm sure I can make them hard instantly."

"Yes, you can," I said. "You always have this effect on me."

"Mmmh, he can press it on my body, when we are dancing."

"Oh, yes. You can feel it on your pussy. Keep going baby, I'm jacking off now. Do you touch your pussy?"

"Yes, I do. Can you feel it, can you hear how I breathe."

"Yeah, I can. Go on. Tell me what you'll do with this guy on the dance floor."

"I'll push my tits on his chest, making him feel my hard nipples."

"Your fantastic tits! He's now kissing your neck and moving his hands on your body."

Our fantasy talk went on and we both masturbated till cumming hard. We liked this little game and played it at the following nights, too.

A few weeks later, she told me that she has been invited to a party which will be held the next day. She asked me whether I changed my mind about what I said earlier, that she should hang out with her friends more often. I said that I didn't.

"I am definitely positive, honey. You should attend this party." I said.

She sounded very happy. After five or ten minutes, the conversation was being naughty again. We played our little game fantasizing that she's being seduced by guys on the dance floor.

After we both came, she said, "You know, I didn't really mean what I said, right? It's just a fantasy. I won't do anything more than dancing."

"Of course, dear!" I said. "But I'm sure the guys will try more than that. You won't need to do anything to make their dicks hard. Especially if you put that mini skirt on... Will you, honey?"

She giggled. "Do you want me to?"

"Well, I do," I said.

"I'll think about it," she said.

I called her the other day, while she was at the party. We chatted for a while and then she asked, "Guess what I have on?"

"Oh, do you wear that mini skirt?"

"Yes, as promised," she giggled.

"Can you send me a photo of yours?"

"Alright, wait a sec," she said and hung up.

Soon I received her pic. There was a big surprise for me; she was showing a nice cleavage. She was a complete knock out. She had fishnet stockings under her skirt and her shapely, white legs were in display. She also had a beautiful makeup. I called her back.

"Wow, you're breathtaking," I said.

"Thank you honey," she said.

"You bought yourself a very sexy shirt and new stockings, huh?"

"Yes, I did. My father has sent me some money. So, did you like them?"

"I loved them! Do you know what you've done to me? I'm rock hard, what should I do now?"

She giggled. "Dream about me," she said.

"I'm sure every single boy there is spying on you."

"I can tell, some of them do, yes."

"How about Brian, is he there, too?"

"He is."

"I bet he'll try his luck tonight."

"I don't think so, he seems to be trying to stay around Andrea," she said. Andrea was the girl that Brian cheated on Amy with.

"Wait and see," I said. "Keep me informed."

"Ok," she said. "I will."

"Have fun honey," I said and hung up.

I was holding my mobile in one hand, looking at her sexy picture and imagining her having sexy dances with the boys at the party. With my other hand... You know what I was doing. Soon, I finished and fell asleep. I was having a nice, wet dream - with my fiancée in it - till I woke up with the SMS ringtone of my cellphone. It was around 2 am and the text was from Amy.

"Sleeping?"

"I was dreaming about you," I replied.

She immediately called.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said, "I always forget the time difference. It's now around 2 a.m. there, right?"

"Yes, but no problem. I'm happy to hear your voice. How's the party going on?"

"I think I'll leave the party soon. Ricky and Helen said that they'll go home around midnight so I asked them to give me a lift."

"Why so early?"

"Well, I just want you to know that you were right about Brian. He's drunk already and consistently trying his luck."

"That's quite normal. You look so appealing tonight. What's he doing?"

"You know all the guy things."

"No, I don't. Tell me."

"He was all around me for the last two hours. He sat next to me at the table, his leg touching mine, complimenting my outfit, my hair, my shirt, my perfume... All of my friends noticed that he's hitting on me. "

"Sounds annoying."

"Yes but they all think that it's sweet. He asked me for a dance, every time a slow song was playing. I declined him at first but I had to say 'yes' finally, not to be seen as a party pooper."

"Oh, a slow dance..."

"Yes, but it was just a short dance, which lasted no more than two minutes. I kept the distance between us. Ron, he was so persistent. Rejecting him over and over with all friends around, you know... My friends were all like 'don't make the poor boy beg, don't be so prudish' bla bla bla. I mean, I had to accept at last, you understand, honey?"

"Of course I understand, honey. You don't want to spoil the fun. Nobody wants to. I completely understand."

"Oh, I'm relieved, now. I felt so bad about it and couldn't wait till morning to talk to you."

"Yeah, yeah, you did it right baby. So, what happened next?"

"Well, after the dance, when we were back at our table with friends, he said that the dance lasted only two minutes and he even couldn't inhale my sweet scent, which he missed so much."

"Wow!"

"I blushed there and all my friends were having fun listening to us. He was asking for more dances, so I promised him to have another dance later in the night. That's why; I want to leave the party, soon."

"Oh, if you promised..." I paused.

"Ron, you sound strange. Please, don't tell me that you're upset, honey," she said with a concerned voice.

"Well, in fact..." I said and stopped.

"What? What is it darling?"

"Well, it didn't make upset, on the contrary..."

"On the contrary?" she asked.

I mumbled, "Aroused me."

"Brian's advances arouse you?"

"After you sent me your pic with this sexy outfit made me hard already and I was thinking about our fantasy, you dancing with guys..."

"Ron, that's just a fantasy. You don't want me to do all those things with Brian, right?"

"Well, not all we talked, of course, but why don't we play a little?"

"Are you testing me, darling?"

"No, Amy. I really mean it. Doesn't it excite you, too?"

"Excite? I don't know, maybe. But Ron, that's awkward," she said. "I can't do it, especially with my ex!"

"Why honey? There's no harm on a little dancing and maybe some teasing."

"I don't know Ron!"

"And you'll be keeping your promise."

"Darling, really I don't know what to say."

"Ok, dear. Why don't you go back inside, have a drink or two, chat with friends and decide later. You have almost forty five minutes left until midnight."

"Ron, I'll go inside and wait for Ricky and Helen. I don't think I can do it but I'll think about it, ok?"

"All right baby, your call. Just think how aroused you'll make me by telling some real naughty story of yours. "

"Ok, Ron, I'll think about it."

"Keep me informed, ok? I'll be waiting here with a hard dick in my hand."

She laughed. "Ok, darling. I love you. Talk to you, soon."

"I love you, too, baby. Bye."

I was waiting in my bed imagining that Amy is dancing with a tall, handsome guy and his hands are moving all around her body. I had a strong urge to jack off but I tried to keep calm until I get the news from Amy. Half an hour later, she sent me an SMS; "Ok." My heart started beating faster.

Ten minutes later, she called me.

"Yes, honey?" I said.

"Well, I did it," she giggled. "After three vodkas, I though what the hell and decided to have a go."

"Good girl," I said. "I'm proud of you. So, tell me the details."

"So, he asked for a dance again, when it was playing 'I will always love you'. I accepted and he led me to the dance floor. I put my hands on his shoulders and he held my waist. We were moving with the rhythm and he started moving his hands up and down on my back. Meanwhile, he was looking down directly at my cleavage."

"Mhhmm, I bet he had a perfect view from above."

"Does it arouse you, him looking at my tits?"

"Yes, it does, dear. And I missed your tits so much. Why don't you send me a photo of your tits, exactly from the angle he saw them?"

"Do you want me to take a photo of my tits? What is someone sees me while taking it?"

"Then be careful. Come on honey, I need it. Please..."

She remained silent for a while.

"Ok," she said with a giggle. "No one's around here. I'll be quick, wait."

Soon, I received the photo. It was not a perfect picture but I liked the view of her cleavage. A lot of flesh was being seen. I took my dick out and started playing with it. I called her back.

"You received it?" she asked.

"What a perfect pic," I said, "Brian had a good view."

"Oh yes, he did. He was so blatant."

"I think he missed your tits so much."

"He said so."

"He really said it?"

"Yes, he did. After the dance, with my friends around! Everybody heard him saying this. Now all of my friends know that he did look at my tits. So embarrassing!"

"What did you say in response?"

"I said that it was his own fault to lose them!"

"Good answer! Come back to the dance, what happened next?"

"So, he kept looking down to my tits, then..."

"It's almost impossible to look elsewhere, when you have a good view of a nice pair of tits, like yours."

"Let me finish, dear. I think you'll like the next part."

"Sorry, go on."

"So, after a while he pulled me closer to him. Our bodies touched. He moved his hand down below my waist. I did let him touch my ass for a few seconds."

"Oh yes," I said. My heart was pumping all the blood in my body to my cock. It was pulsating. I was pumping it hard with my hand.

"Does it really arouse you? Your fiancée is being fondled by another guy?" she asked.

"Honey, I wouldn't ask for it, if it wouldn't. Don't tell me that you aren't aroused!"

She laughed.

"Go on, honey. I'm touching now my cock. I think I'll come, soon," I said.

"Oh, you naughty boy! Don't mess your bed."

"I'll think about it later. Now, tell me more."

"Well, I allowed him to fondle my ass for a few seconds and then took his hand away."

"Why? Didn't you like it?"

"Well, I admit, it was exciting but all my friends were around. And it's just a little play, nothing more. There are limits in this game."

"Ok, my love. So, did he try to touch there again?"

"No, instead he pulled me closer. He pushed my head on his chest, caressing my hair with his hand. Our bodies were attached to each other."

"So, you pressed your tits to his body, huh? How did it feel?"

"It felt... I mean, it felt warm. "

"Did you feel his...?"

"Oh, I did, baby. He was pressing it onto my belly."

I was about to come. She heard me panting.

"Sounds like someone's close to the edge."

"Oh yes," I said, "keep telling. Was it hard?"

"Hard and big. It was on my belly, pulsating."

"Do you.. want it...arghh... in your mouth?" I said

"I want it deep in my throat!" she said. I started cumming all around my bed.

"I'm cumming baby, arghh, you are great..." I said. I heard her laughing nonstop till my heart found its normal rhythm and I catch my breath.

"Are you relaxed now, darling?" she asked.

"I am," I said. "You are my all, honey. I love you more than anything in this world."

"And you are the only man I'll love in my life," she said.

"I miss you so much, honey", I said. "Only a month left, then I'll be the one, who'll excite you on the dance floor."

"Can't wait," she said. "Oh, Helen is here. She was in the ladies room. Ricky is waiting for us in the car. We'll leave now, honey. It was a very strange night."

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as me?" I said.

"Yes, I did my love," she said. "Now, go rest, have a nice sleep."

"I'll do," I said. "In fact, I'm very sleepy, after this hard orgasm."

She laughed again.

"Ok darling, good night then."

"Kiss you baby, good night," I said.

Before falling asleep, I felt a big guilt deep inside. I did let a man grope my fiancée, moreover, I encouraged her. It felt good at first, while I was aroused but now it sounded so wrong to me.

12