All Comments on 'Young Wife's First Glory Hole'

by misterrose

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Veey hot

Please continue. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very hot

Hopefully he brings her back and gets her fertile pussy seeded, maybe by an old black man this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved It!!!

Great story!

Alissa's reluctance will probably be replaced by her inner exhibitionist.

She sounds like good candidate for orgies and extra-marital fun!

Good read, keep on writing

SexyBeastSexyBeastabout 6 years ago
Perfect

This is a perfect example of a short story. Just enough detail and character, and a hot premise. Please write another one showing how this changed the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

Great story! I love how she is forced to take the old guy’s spunk.

How about the husband arranges to bring his wife back next week? Then he blindfolds her and swaps places so she is left in the cubicle with the old guy while he watches from next door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Really love this story!

Liked the part where she started to suck the strangers dick on her own, secretly.

What also would have been great is if, instead of you pushing her on that dick, she would try to move herself against the hole whilst sucking you, guiding in and fucking the random dick secretly and hopefully without you noticing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I just wanted to say how great this story is. You did a great job! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT!!!

More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please, i need guys to do this to my GF

we are in montreal, please i want this for my Gf

bkforher at h-otmaildotcom

PoorspellerPoorspellerover 5 years ago
My wife loved gloryholes

Good story, I took my wife to gloryholes all the time, she got lots of hot cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
perfect

Hot story with the creampie finish! The bit of reluctance and finally submitting of the wife is what makes it so hot. As nasty as anonymous sex is and the female giving in to her husband makes the story extremely mind blowing! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story. No comments about cuckolding. There is nothing wrong with sharing your lady. It does not diminish you or her in any way. Just people out having some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally hott

I like you love taking my wife to the gloryhole. I love watching multiple guys bareback her hot pussy and get filled with cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW! Hot sexy wife

WOW I loved this story. Your wife is a fun little slut like my wife Debbie

who will pretend like she had to much to drink and turned into a little slut and will do any thing I ask of her.

She loves for me to show naughty picture of her online

LVN104@GMAIL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story BUT

The comment that says there's nothing wrong with sharing your lady, don't be delusional. Yes there is, it diminishes BOTH of you, her more so. It's for degenerates and people with no dignity and whores.

slowwewaxslowwewaxalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Would like to see them return and go into the open theater. Maybe she gets a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man, I loved this story. She knew she was taking cock and let it happen. Fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!! I'd also like if the wife asked her husband to lick the cock cumming through the glory hole. Then they would share the cumload and finally let the guy cum in their booth to fuck her in front of the husband. Maybe the stranger would want to suck the husband's dick too. So many possibilities. Please write more chapters. Love 💘 ❤️ this story. Want me to tell you about my experiences in an adult book store porn movie theater? Email me and I'll share. Also had a sexy mother-in-law who loved to fuck.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wish this was my wife

fmywifeplease69fmywifeplease69about 2 years ago

wish my wife would consent to this

griver1griver1almost 2 years ago

Really good story. I would love to read a sequel.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

That was great. Hope the old guy got lucky and knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! What a naughty little wife story. I loved it.

My wife Debbie and I did something similar in Las Vegas. After the third cock got through pumping her she said we need to go back to our room and have sex. She is built for sex

5 ft 4 in milky white complexion with silicone and hands double D's and being a natural blonde she only has a little peach fuzz on her pussy.

And she's willing to please me in every way. She loves for me to show pictures of her to strangers online it gets her off big time.

I can't wait for our next trip to Las Vegas maybe we'll hit the red rooster for a little group play

fmywifeplease69fmywifeplease69over 1 year ago

wish my wife would participate in something like this.......

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

Hot story, more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I lived out this story. Not exactly but very close. My wife was very reluctant but turned on more than I thought possible. I was eating her pussy while a man sucked her tits through the hole then I got head while he fingered her pussy. He stuck a huge dick through the hole. I coaxed her into stroking it and encouraged her to suck. She didn't want to at first then a couple kisses and licks and then "just a couple sucks" and she took it into her mouth. Then she stopped and said she wanted to suck me. Same deal, she sucked me while I manuevered her so that h had access to her pussy. He rubbed her clit and between the two of us, we moved her pussy closer and closer to the hole. She stopped sucking long enough to say that he was trying to eat her out then went back to sucking. A couple of pushes and her pussy was up against the hole and he was licking her. She let it happen and was beside herself. I was rock hard loving her mouth. Then she stiffened, pulled off and told me he was rubbing his cock against her pussy. I said its ok, she jumped a bit like she was started and said, he's inside me, he's trying to fuck me. I told her she was sexy as fuck, she said it felt good but but but. I shut her up with my cock. Then her body started moving in time to his thrusts. He was fucking her hard. She stopped sucking and held on to me for dear life while he fucked her with his big dick. I watched her tremble and quiver and finally her whole body shook as she came. He held on, I heard a yell from the next booth. She said "he's cumming in me." I held her tight until he finished. When he pulled out, cum spilled out on the floor. She started sucking again, I was so torqued I came in minutes. Best time.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Be nice to find out she was ovulating then they'd have to see if the stranger got her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sometimes I think the comments are as good if not better than the story. At least it sure seems like it. The story about the glory hole couple in the comments was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife’s first time seeing cocks being sucked at a glory hole first made her wet…then her face flushed..she got really turned on. She was used to being an exhibitionist showing off her ass, tits and pussy but what she saw was a chance to fuck cocks without knowing the owners..without stopping. She dropped her min skirt, panties and positioned her now very wet pussy so the cock could slide inside her pussy as she pushed back hard against it…she groaned as it fully penetrated her…it was not long before she climaxed..then still fucking it harder she suddenly had her first Ooorgasm with it spurting it’s load into her, overflowing enough, she fingered a gob of fresh warm sperm into her npmouth and screamed. Holy fucking shit I love that cock. From that night on she visited the glory hike three to four times a week..after that experience she wanted a black gang bang which she’ll do for the first time on her birthday next week.

griver1griver15 months ago

This is an amazing story, the reluctance before submission is hot as fuck. I would love for there to be sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuck I need my wife to do this

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! I took my wife to an Adult Shop with gloryhole booths. I expected a guy to finger her pussy through the hole as we had sex BUT I felt a soft hand stroking my cock and another massaging my balls? It was not my wife's hand? I looked down and a stranger was stroking my cock as my wife massaged my balls...So hot! It was the female clerk. I thought my wife knew what was happening. She didn't. When she saw a strangers hand on my cock she kinda freaked out a little...This scared off the sexy clerk. My loss for sure. We did finish each other though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot as, part 2 please, ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous