All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 07'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GnaarlGnaarlalmost 14 years ago
My two cents...

Still loving the story, I am completely hooked by it, and as others have said, if it were a book, I would buy it. The story is yours to write as you see fit. With that in mind, please feel free to ignore my next request.

Do not feel it necessary to have half of each chapter filled with Cameron having amazing sex. And I do mean amazing, your descriptions are very much enjoyed. And I love the bits of humor in each one. I did love, that in Chapter 6 it was Allen and Trish. But a chapter with no sex (other than innuendo) and all action might be appreciated. But as I said, that is only a request. As the author, please continue, I will still continue reading. It is never wrong to listen to suggestions as they may spark new ideas. But never let anyone dictate your writing.

I look impatiently forward to the next chapter. And that is something else I have never done with any story in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i like thre story but i don't like the fact that camerone is going to end up with 3 women.thats what i hate about werewolf stories. they all become sl*ts. it annoys me. i still think sarah should DUMP camerone NOT share him. its TACKY.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed this chapter. The only thing I have to say negative about this is it took a long time for this chapter. I am impatient and want the next chapter NOW. Otherwise I still love the story. Sara, Jen and Beth loving on Cameron sounds fun.

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Aargh!!!!

Enough with the short chapters!!! They're torture!!! Write more or quicker or something!!!! Next chapter please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Great update

Thanks for the latest update. Great chapter. The scene with Jenifer and Cameron was fantastic. Don't listen to the naysayers, the sex scenes are the best part of this story. I actually like that Cameron is forming a pack and is getting more than one girl. I mean this is a fictional story and it's a little bit of fantasy in there. I think it's fine. I'm glad Jenifer talked things out with Sarah and I definitely like Sarah's personality.

I hope Camille will be OK when Cameron gets her back.

TakethehandofdeathTakethehandofdeathalmost 14 years ago

Oh My Goddess your fucking killing me with these 2 page chapters. As great as they are you need to make em longer. i love the series. keep doing what your doing.

Cursed_Lycan_Under_A_Black_Moon

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
"Tacky" ???-it IS a wereWOLF story, isn't it?....

....those pesky animals living in licentious banality, with their polygamous ways1 Author, new mantra. More. Longer. Faster!!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Story is EPIC

Your story is freaking awesome. I love the way the story goes. Wish the chapters were a little longer, but i will take what i can. KEEP IT COMONG!!!!!!!!!!!

demonmangademonmangaalmost 14 years ago
This is Literotica CLASS!

Has any of you guys forgotten what this web site is, it's about reading good sexes/fucks while enjoying a story that goes with it. So don't ague about sex/no sex, just rate it.

In other words, this is almost better than watching porn movies.

I rate this 4 Stars.

But seriously "sirreadsalot10", you took forever to bring out this chapter and I feared you would just stop like that.

Bring out the last 2 or 3 chapters (I'm guessing that's what remains left to finish) so that we'll know how it ends. And bring them out quickly this time.

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Faster, quicker. Blah, blah, blah.

Are these people writers? Do they know that sometimes you can't just throw up a chapter. Take your time and make it good. Only critique I have is you kept spelling Sarah's name diffrent. One line it would be Sarah, next it was Sara.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
Thank-you

for getting that little mess closer to track.

I am looking forward again to the next chapter.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
well well well......

Maybe love really does conquer all. The story is progressing well. I wouldn't worry too much about side tracking a little now and then. So far I have maintained interest, so it must be good to keep em coming back for more. :)

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
FIve stars

Because the story is very entertaining. However, one character here is pissing me off. I don't like the Sara character at all. Looking forward to the rest.

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
now all...

she need to do is tell cameron what happened between her and rick and for cameron to kick ricks ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anyone??

anyone else notice that Cameron and Allen were playing Halo??? Video gamers here?? random fact, sorry just couldn't help myself...

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
love it

love this story

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Still not a fan of Tyler raping his twin sister for days.......

Couldn't Cameron have enticed a quicker battle by threatening to tell Tyler's father about the vampire plot and that the only way to stop Cameron from telling his father was to beat him????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous