All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 09'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
GnaarlGnaarlalmost 14 years ago
Damn...

As if I wasn't hooked before. This was a great chapter. Loved it completely.

The tid bits of humor, along with the plot twists here and there. I will be waiting (patiently I hope) for the next chapter, and any future stories you may write.

I am sure this will be the first of many positive coments.

JazinJazinalmost 14 years ago
Worth waiting for

I've been checking in every day since you posted it went in for review and was disappointed each day it didn't show. Here's hoping they get through the next chapter faster so we can read it sooner!

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
So Great!

Love, love, love it! You write really nasty, ugly vampires. Sent a shiver down my spine.

Love Cameron's duality, how one moment he's a tough Alpha and the next he's a hurt young man. The transition he is going through is fabulously done as he grows into his new life.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Find out if Cameron's okay. Great job!

Jaz

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
WoW!!

It's just getting better and better. I'm really impressed with this chapter. Cameron is evolving into a complex young man with so much on his plate. I can't wait to find out what happened to him!! So get writing :)

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

and the plot thickens =) waiting for the next chapter now.

Daylight74Daylight74almost 14 years ago
worth the wait

like most of your readers i seem to find my self checking daily for update's and thou i understand you have a life beyond writing i think i speak for us all when i say that you need lock yourself away and chain yourself to the computer till this story is finished :) another great chapter roll on 10

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

How could you be so mean and make the chapter end so quickly!!!??? Hurry!!! You have to give us the next chapter soon!!

amienicholeamienicholealmost 14 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Thank you so much can't wait for more!!!!

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Good suspense

Very good at leaving us wanting more. The vampire thing was a big surprise. Hopefully you will go more into why a vamp would be in his forrest. Also looking forward to learning more about Mike. I was curious if the sickness Cameron felt was for his sister and not the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wolves OK

Didn't need Vampires in this story. Still has a lot to resolve, and pacing started to slow from Chapter 8 onwards.

Still enjoying reading though ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ahhh!

son of a bitch man! you sure know when to leave us hanging becuase damn if that wasnt a great cliffhanger. i mean, obviously he lives but i still cant wait till the next installment. good work and keep it up. ps- im glad cam realized what a dick he was to girlfriend or should i say first girlfriend? because he did after all bang 3 chicks before his gf let rick inside her.

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
fight fair

looks like tyler is a coward and this was the surprise, should be interesting keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The vamp being there was a surprise, but not totally unexpected.. Tylers mom said he was working with the vampires, and in the beginning of the chapter 9 when beth wakes up john says tyler was out to meet someone and hasn't come back, that could only have ben the vampires he was working with..

Great story.. eagerly waiting the next installment..

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Dang

Excellent and heartbreaking chapter. I'm glad that you brought up Sarah's indiscretion rather than just forgetting about it and tossing it aside. On one hand I understand Cameron's reaction. I mean his anger is pretty justified. On the other hand, he really should've given Sarah a better chance to explain since Sarah is pretty saintly for accepting the situation she's currently in with Cameron. I hope things work out.

The latest Beth/Cameron scene is great and I'm glad that Beth and Cameron are growing closer. However, based on the implication of chapter 8 I felt like we were really cheated out of some sort of awesome Cameron/Jenifer/Sarah scene. Oh well, hopefully things will work out.

I liked the vampire appearance and Cameron is in a pretty scary place right now. I hope he will be all right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HURRY!!

I just started reading yesterday and wanted to say this was FANTASTIC!

Now hurry and finish it! This cliff hanger is too much to bare!

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
really really good!!!

What better way to get out the frustration of finding out one of your girls is sleeping around than to rip the throat out of an evil vamp? :) Poor guy though, he's had the shit kicked out of him in the last couple of days. I hope his were healing abilities kick into hyperdrive to get ready for Tyler. I have the feeling that the vampire may have been part of the surprise Tyler had for Cam, so I guess it's better that he took it on alone than have to face it with Tyler. Awesome writing, I can't wait for the next.

pasca1pasca1almost 13 years ago

I'm confused here. He feels pain, rage and hurt because the girlfriend he ditched had sex once. But she's now willing to share him and didn't feel any of the hurt he had when he had sex with all of the girls and is expected to continue the group sex relationship. And she also apologized. He on the other hand is not expected to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
peh >->

Honestly, this is starting to become an annoying series. Let me get this straight, somehow, magically, EVERY werewolf female wants to fuck him... AND they don't give a fuck how often or who they are with, or HOW MANY he is with? It's well written, and awesome, but extremely annoying and narrow minded in so many ways.

I'm wondering if this is even worth finishing, while the backstory behind this is good, you practically made this a "I GET FUCK EVERYONE WITH THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO FUCK ANYONE!" type of story.... I was truly hoping you to incorperate some sort of Soul Mate into your books, but looks like you just wanted him fucking as many girls as you could at the end.

-.- honestly... it's annoying reading a decent book that ends up to be only how one guy gets 20 girls all at the same time......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the anon below me

His story, his rules. We are just along for the ride through his imagination.

Love the series, plz continue.

Bjorn Gunner

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 5 years ago
I’ve read this story more than once

And I truly have to say that out of all the stories in the non-human list this is one of the better stories out there. Could it be better, yes, but as a first foray into the werewolf genre it is truly decent. Some of the stories on Wattpad are so juvenile as to be unreadable! And as was previously written by anon, his story, his rules! If y’all don’t like it then maybe don’t read it or submit one of your own that is better and see how it fairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous