Young Wolves Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vampire moved in a blur of speed. Even with Cameron's super human reflexes the vampire was on him before he could react. He grabbed Cameron and flung him into the air. Cameron windmilled his arms as he flew twenty feet. He smashed into a large tree. He took the impact on his side just below his arm and crashed to the ground. He lay there stunned for a moment.

The Vampire leapt through the air and smashed his fist into Cameron's exposed ribs. Pain exploded in Cameron's body. He felt something break inside him. He rolled away and struggled to rise. He felt one of his broken ribs pierce his lung as he staggered to his feet, and cried out in agony. His scream died in his throat as it immediately became torture to breath.

The Vampire watched him struggle for breath from a few feet away. He bared his teeth, exposing his brown stained fangs, in a horrific mockery of a smile. He slithered forward again, with uncanny speed, but this time Cameron was ready. He lowered his body and attempted to tackle the creature to the ground with a double leg takedown. Instead, the vampire's momentum caused Cameron to fall back with the creature on top of him.

Cameron immediately wrapped his legs around the Vampire's waist and crossed his ankles behind its back, trapping the monster between his powerful legs. He grabbed its head and pulled it close to his chest in an attempt to keep the creature from rising up and hitting him. It put its hands on Cameron's face and pushed so hard that he could not hold the monster down.

"I grow tired of this, dog," it hissed, and grabbed Cameron by the throat with one hand.

It squeezed and what little air Cameron could get into his broken body was cut off. Cameron grabbed the hand clutching his throat. He uncrossed his ankles and swung his left leg around the creatures head while hanging on to its arm.

The vampires arm was now caught between Cameron's legs and the elbow joint was against Cameron's stomach. He had the creature in a Jiu Jitsu move called an arm bar. He lifted his hips hard while pulling back on the arm forcing the elbow joint to bend in the opposite way it was supposed to.

Cameron applied the arm bar with all his strength and felt resistance as if the creatures arm was made of steel. The arm resisted for a moment then snapped apart at the elbow. The Vampire recoiled from Cameron and let out a scream that sounded like a thousand fingernails scraping across a chalkboard. The wail of agony that erupted from the creature sent shivers down Cameron's spine.

Cameron struggled back to his feet as the Vampire screamed. It finally stopped wailing and turned to face Cameron again. Its damaged arm dangled at its side, bending at an odd angle from the elbow.

"Enough!" It shouted, fury evident on its grotesque inhuman face. "Now I kill you."

It came at him fast, and Cameron called upon his last reserves of strength and speed to dart to the side. The vampire's momentum carried him past Cameron. It instinctively tried to reach out and grab him with its useless arm.

As the monster passed, Cameron hooked it around the head with his arm and swung up onto its back. He saw Jenifer and Beth run into the clearing as he opened his mouth wide and sunk his long teeth into the side of the vampire's neck.

He bit as hard as his wolf jaws could and shook his head from side to side. Its rancid blood poured into his mouth. The cold blood tasted like poison and burned his mouth, but he refused to let go. His fangs penetrated until he felt the spinal cord in the vampire's neck. He ripped as hard as he could and felt it sever in his mouth.

The vampire jerked and collapsed when its body lost contact with its brain. Cameron dropped to his feet as the monster fell. The body of the dead vampire was desiccating before his eyes as though it was ageing a thousand years in seconds.

Cameron swayed on his feet as he stared at the remains of the horror he had just killed. He shifted to human form, as agonizing pain surged through his broken body. His eyes searched out Jenifer and Beth. They both stood there in shock at what they had witnessed.

"Jen, Beth," he wheezed, "I think I'm hurt bad." he opened his mouth as if he were going to say something else, but no sound came out. Instead, a bubble of blood slowly grew in his mouth and then burst covering his naked chest in his own blood.

He toppled face first onto the forest floor, and was still.

++++++++++

Author's note: I would like to sincerely thank the people that proofread this chapter for me (You know who you are). Your suggestion and ability to point out my many randomly capitalized words was of immense help.