All Comments on 'You're Getting Very, Very Sleepy'

by NLPredator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
needs more!

My boobs felt so left out... and I couldn't play with them until I cummed (felt good though!) . Can you write one where the girls get some loving too? Twist, pull, fondle- I don't care! Designed for a button off shirt to be taken off in the first part? Mention it in your blurb, and im game. Make me beg for my boobs to be loved? I'm begging you master! Write one centered on boobs or with boob action... just writing this makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh my

That felt wonderful, thank you. karenb_hyp@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Thank you, Master, for allowing me to have the most intense orgasm I've felt in ages. Although I've been interested in hypnosis for a long while, this is the first time I've managed to actually go so deeply into trance. And what a wonderful trance it was!

I think it was the water/stream visualization that really helped the most. And the triggers when you had me reread it and go deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMAZING

I read this about 12 times before I had to deal with myself and I moaned soooo loudly everytime the word stream came across the screen. PLEASE write more. I would love an audio file too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was fantastic. Like the last time I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous