All Comments on 'You're In My Seat Pt. 03'

by JaneSaysIt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

looking forward to Part 4.

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Hot

A lovely story of discovery, well written, 5*'s looking forward to part 4.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Improvement in all regards

Now this is how you should write and I am glad to see you taking our suggestions to heart. The length was perfect, the story progressed nicely and constantly, the sex was measured just right and presented delightfully passionate, the verbals exchanges were on point and overall it gave a superb vibe with realistic setting and characters. And now I know why it's in the "First time" category :)

The only real issue I have with it now is that you plan to end it in the next chapter, where you only just now got to the proverbial meat of the story - them finally together both in public as in bed. There is nothing to do really if you already have everything planed and written, but if not then maybe stretch it out a bit more or add some more adventures. It's a really intriguing and sweet story, it would be a shame if it ended so quickly.

Considering the above I couldn't go with anything less than a solid and well deserved 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dammit

I was almost there. Good job. Keep it up and I will try to do the same.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Great chapter

So much better the sex was not rushed and kind of sweet with how they cared for eachother.

Good that Ally put Megan in her place letting her and everyone else know Carter is her man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bring it on

Ah, such a tease. Are you sure it will take only one more chapter? Usually I downgrade for grammar and spelling, but I've let it pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. Length of the chapter was perfect, the pacing is beautifully done, the descriptions put the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes in my head - impressive since my situation is equal to what Carter's was at the end of the last chapter. Can't wait for more, and I'm seriously hoping you find a way to make the story longer if you're willing. We just found out they're going to the same college, I'd personally love to see them go together, living the college life, leaving the past social norms behind, and exploring new territory, educational, social, and physical... Anyway, this was a fantastic piece and I look forward to the next chapter, as well as any other stories you may decide to upload in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please don't end this now

Please please don't let it end with just one more chapter. This is really good. You could honestly have a full book if you put the effort!!!

redbaron172redbaron172about 8 years ago
Don't know why the ratings are so low???

Great story, grammar.... I think they make too much of it here, this is free, the editors are volunteers... a few mistakes.... no big deal. Keep up the good work, story line is very good and the characters are realistic. Don't be too long in publishing the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I could read your writing all day!

This is an excellent story. You should be doing this professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful read

I have enjoyed all three chapters so far, but this is by far my favorite! Excellent characters, perfect amount of intrigue, and super erotic! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

BraidersBraidersabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

Loved the build up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 8 years ago

Well done -- sweet and hot. I love nerdy boys too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprise

You certainly didn't write like a first timer. I love this story. Just one minor typo:

But what, I wonder, what? Paul's face is flushed as he and I straighten out our rumpled clothes. I think if should be Carter instead of Paul.

Please write more, you are talented.

scotlytscotlytover 6 years ago
Great story so far.

I hope there's more than one part left I want to hear all about college too.

Great job very interesting one of the best I've read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Carter and Ally

Hello Janesaysit,

I just finished the four parts to this story and thourly enjoyed it. Excellent writing, grammar is good as is spelling, but there might be a couple of errors but I really don't care, as long as the story is well put together then I'm okay with it. The only critique I have is that just for grins and giggles I would have like to see a bit more to the fight between Ally and Megan. I think you could have used that scene to go over the top a little and it could have been funny. Its always nice to see people like Megan get their comeuppance. Might not be a politically correct thing to say, but then I'm not overly big on that stuff. Some you have to pay attention to, but since I've got a lot to say about it I'll spare you.

Back to the story. I liked Carter, but sometimes I thought he was a bit of a pussy, but then again, there was enough character there that it turned out just fine. I was a little surprised about Paul, but then I thought back to the way he was watching Ty's cock delving into Angel and realized that maybe he was more interested in cocks than pussies. And that was fine, but it kind of threw Ally a curve.

All in all an excellent story and I do hope you continue this series, at least get them settled in college and make sure it ends up a story book romance, but of course they'll have to have their ups and down.

Write on, McDuff, write on!

Ted (pooky12349@yahoo.com). This stupid system wouldn't let me log in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hate it when this happens....You need an editor

"But what, I wonder, what? Paul's face is flushed as he" when she is with Carter....

C'mon...Things like this DESTROY good writing. Yours is generally good, but can be brought down by mistakes like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous