You're In My Seat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
173 Followers

"No, Ally, I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this kind of attention. I mean Teddy's right, you are the first girl that I've ever had at the house," and he reaches over to still my hands. It's a sweet gesture and his touch spreads warmth through me. "Sorry Mom," he adds.

She lets out a sigh, "It's okay, Carter." Then she turns to me, "You're welcome here anytime, dear, just ignore Teddy," Mrs. Winters says kindly.

"Thanks Mrs. Winters, but I think we should get going to school now. We don't want to be late," I say, still feeling somewhat awkward.

"Of course."

"So your car's fixed?" Carter asks, looking at my hand-me-down Civic.

"Yeah, it was done yesterday, actually. I just wanted to sit with you again," I admit with a grin.

"Sneaky. I like it."

Carter opens the car door for me and as I slide past him, he gives me a kiss on the cheek. He hasn't shaved today and his faint stubble tickles my cheek.

"That's sweet, and for what it's worth I'm really sorry about the hickey, Carter." I bat my eyes at him, then lower them to his crotch seductively, "Next time I'll just have to suck somewhere lower down."

"No, it's okay, um, I mean, by all means suck farther down..." he's obviously flummoxed, but aroused, too.

"Just get in and buckle up. Let me take care of you," I say with a smile.

We hold hands all the way to school and I crave his touch, especially since he keeps running his thumb over my skin, driving me crazy.

"How do you want to do this?" Carter asks, nervously as I pull the car into a parking spot.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I didn't handle the attention well and that was just my family. I'm kind of used to being invisible."

"You've never been invisible to me," I say gently, giving him a soft deep kiss, tongue darting into his mouth. Pulling away, I unbutton the top two buttons on my black sleeveless polo shirt, "look what I wore for you today." I shift my shirt to the side so he can see the top of the red lacy cups of my bra.

"Fuck, Ally," he groans.

"Later," I bite my lip suggestively, "if you want to."

"Tease."

"You love it."

We get out of the car and walk into the school holding hands, ready to test the waters, Carter's messenger bag hanging in front of his stiff prick.

Carter

Walking through the halls holding her hand is an odd feeling for me. I mean I'm thrilled that we're together, that she wants me as much as I want her, but I'm still expecting something bad to happen. It's one thing to want me where there's no one else around, but will she still want me when her friends become involved? Plus I have the problem of my cock still half erect from the car. The red lace against her creamy cleavage is a picture I am going to replay in my mind all day, which means I'm going to have to be careful not to be hard all day. She's so amazing, and her showing up to get me this morning was fantastic.

Ally kisses me quickly outside the door at her class then I run to mine, dropping into my seat next to Kevin just at the bell.

"I'd ask if you had a good morning, but judging by the lipgloss I'd say yes."

Embarrassed, I wipe my cheek, "I guess you could say that. Ally drove me to school."

"Have you driven her yet?" he asks, suggestively.

"I don't kiss and tell, Kevin."

"No, normally you don't kiss at all. Honestly Carter, I'd tap that as hard and often as possible."

"Shut up, Kevin." Although his suggestion is sounding pretty good.

After eating lunch with Ally that leaves me with blue balls, I make my way to history, the class I have with Paul. I don't sit near him, nor have we ever really talked, but today I'm nervous. I know people have noticed Ally and I together and I know a few of Ally's 'friends' have made comments to her. Paul has to be upset that people might discover his secret and I hope he doesn't take it out on me. I'm on edge for the whole class.

"Hey." Paul approaches me at the end of the period.

I shift nervously in my seat, looking around the room as my classmates file out. "Uh, hi."

"Are you with Ally now?" Honestly, I think this is the first time he's ever spoken to me, I don't even know how he knows who I am.

"Yeah."

His voice lowers, and his eyes look away, "Do you know about..."

"I overheard you and him," I say discreetly not mentioning Greg's name. "I won't say anything."

He looks relieved, "Treat her nice man, she deserves it. I really fucked up." I know he's not going to beat the crap out of me, so I stand up and we move towards the door.

Considering how nervous I am of people finding out that I'm just in a hetero relationship, I can't imagine how hard it would be to in his position. I mean some people are progressive but there's an awful lot who aren't, and he can't help who he likes. Besides, Greg's really great. "No you didn't. Treat yourself nice, what you want and need isn't always the easiest path, but it's supposed to be the most rewarding." It's a saying I borrowed from my mom, but it seems to fit the situation.

Paul smiles at me, "Thanks man."

"Carter."

"Thanks Carter." We shake hands and I breathe a sigh of relief. Paul really is a decent guy, but for my sake, I'm glad he's gay.

My fourth period teacher doesn't watch at the end of class, so I'm able to slip out and meet Ally outside the door of her English room. When the bell rings, she comes right up to me and gives me a hug, leaning in to tease my ear, giving it a quick nibble. "Ready to go?"

Like a dog in heat, my cock stands to immediately. "Let's get out of here."

"Ally!" A screech rings out in the hall. "What the hell?" It's Megan, a girl I really can't stand. She's the popular type that cuts people down to make herself look more impressive. In all honestly whatever looks she has can't make up for her nastiness. Storming right up to us she stamps her sandal clad foot. "You dumped Paul for, for, this non-entity?" She looks me up and down, taking note of my geeky shirt and snorts in derision. I fight the urge to slink away, but I know my face is red.

Ally stands her ground and holds my hand defiantly, tightly, knowing I am feeling vulnerable, "His name is Carter, Megan, and he can hear you. And what happened between Paul and I is really none of your business."

"I don't give a shit what his name is. You can't be serious, hanging out with him—it's social suicide." There's a small group around us now, enjoying the post-class show, and Megan is feeding off the crowd's attention, her eyes darting from person to person.

"If that's what it takes to be with someone with some depth of character, than so be it, but I don't think I'll feel the loss," Ally responds, eyes blazing.

"You realize you've fucked our prom plans, right? Because he's not coming with us." She points her thumb at me like I'm a piece of trash.

"I could care less about prom plans, and Carter and I wouldn't go with you now if you paid me. I'm sure you can find some other mindless followers to take the spot in the limo."

"Oh I know I can find some better people, and I'm sure Paul can find a hotter date."

Ally ignores the Paul comment. "Carter is a far better person than you'll ever know, he's totally hot, and he's smarter than you'll ever understand. So if you'll excuse us, I'll leave you to your petty little world."

I think Megan realizes she's losing this battle so she tries one last dig, "You won't be anything without me."

"No Megan, I'll be exactly who I want to be, and right now I want to be with my boyfriend." I can't stop a wide grin, I mean I know Ally wants me, but for her to tell Megan flat out that we're together is an amazing feeling. She turns to me, "I mean if that's okay with you?"

"Of course it is." I know I have a goofy grin on my face. "Let's go." Leaving together, the crowd dissipates and Megan is huffing and stamping behind us, looking every bit as ugly as her personality. I can't get over how dirty girls fight, all harsh words and cutting remarks. Guys would just punch each other and it would be over.

"How could you stand being friends with her?"

"I've done some things I'm not proud of, and mostly it was being a follower. She's not always awful, but when she is...It's been bothering me for awhile—all that phony stuff. I'm smarter than that now, and I know what I want."

"What's that?"

"To have something real, to make my own decisions, to be with you," she says, simply. "Please, let's go to my house. I know my mom won't be home for a few hours."

Ally

Pushing him onto the couch, I lift my skirt enough so that I straddle his lap and he reclaims my mouth. My shirt is already a puddle on the floor and my tits are pressed against him, still in their bra. His light stubble tickles my cheeks and I can feel his cock straining against his jeans, my wet red lace panties rubbing along his length. Both of us moan with desire, urging each other on. Carter's hands are at my hips and began snaking up my body, burning a path until he grazes the underside of my breasts, making me quiver. My hands are fisting his hair, keeping his mouth with mine, sucking his tongue deeper.

"Oh god, yes. Grab my tits, Carter." Groaning, rubbing my pussy harder against his denim-clad erection, his hands start massaging my globes.

"Ally, I'm...oh, ah, fuck." Carter's voice is strained and his body is arching, cock pulsing beneath me. "Oh, my god, I'm so sorry," his disappointment is evident.

"Did I make you cum, baby?" I pant, biting at his lip.

"Yes," he said, ashamed. "I couldn't help it, you're just so fucking hot, you were rubbing against me, and I've been hard all day."

"I don't care—it happens, I just want to taste you Carter. Let me clean you up." I slide off his lap, pull my skirt off, then when resting on the floor kneeling between his legs, I see what I did to his pants.

"Looks like you aren't the only one who messed your pants," I point to the patch of damp my pussy created along his fly. "See how wet you make me?"

"I don't care about my pants, Ally. I don't care what happens if I get to have you." Carter cups my breasts through my bra, running his thumbs along the top of my cleavage and squeezing gently.

"Take off your shirt, Carter. I need to see all of you." Removing his hands from my tits, he quickly yanks his shirt off. Although he's not overly muscled, there is definition to his arms, shoulders and chest, with a tight stomach. Little patches of chest hair define his small red nipples and a smattering of light freckles across his shoulders looks like sprinkled sugar. I roll his nipples in my fingers and he groans in response. "You're so fucking sexy, Carter."

Reaching down, I unzip his jeans, giving his cock a bit more space. His pole is still semi-erect in his plaid boxers and I lean down to inhale his meaty and slightly sweaty aroma. The dizzying scent fills my nostrils fanning the flames of my arousal. "Mmmmmm" Putting my mouth where his cock head is, I suck at the wetness through the thin layer of cotton and get a first taste of his salty treat. His cock grows with my ministrations, fully rising to the occasion, straining against the fabric.

"Oh fuck, Ally, please," he groans and squeezes my tits harder, now popped from their restraining lingerie, running his thumbs across my taut nipples.

I shudder at his touch but I want to take care of him first. "Please what?" I tease, tracing the length of his shaft with my finger.

"Please suck me, please take me in your mouth," he begs huskily.

"You want to feed me your cock, Carter? Just like we talked about last night?"

"Please..."

"Patience Carter, let's get your pants off first." I grasp his jeans and boxers and back away, pulling them down. He lifts his ass from the couch briefly so that I can get his pants off, and that movement waves his delicious package right by my face. I moan when I finally see his engorged member, which snaps back from the boxers and makes a heavy 'thwack' against his firm belly, leaving a wet spot from the fluid seeping from his tip. Carter has a light treasure trail, wispy hairs leading from his navel, thickening around the solid root of his cock, and sticky with the load he already released. His head is purple and shiny and big, so big—looking like a mushroom, and his cock is anvil shaped, wider at the top, tapering down over the length, which I'm guessing is about eight inches. The dark veins running down his dick are so fucking hot and it is by far the largest dick I've ever seen up close.

"Fuck, your cock is gorgeous," I groan, my mouth watering. I start at the base and clean the hairs, sucking off the cum, then run the tip of my tongue up the underside of his cock, tickling the bottom of his mushroom top. It seemingly grows even more as I lick.

"Holy shit, Ally, please don't tease me," Carter says with throaty longing.

I look up to his face, his eyes full of want—the way I've dreamed of him looking at me for so long, then I engulf the head of his prick with my mouth, sucking him in with a slurp. His head is so wide that I can't take him too deep, but he tastes so fantastic I want him as far as I can handle. His skin is smooth and so soft in contrast to the rigid pole it coats. He groans again, and grabs my head, hair wrapped in his hands.

One of my hands works his shaft, slick with my spit, and the other I use to cup his plum sized nuts. I grasp them firmly and tug on them just the littlest bit. He responds with a deep groan that drives me wild. I love that I'm giving him pleasure, that I'm in control of his release. I try taking his head deeper again, but as much as I try to swallow him down, I am gagging on his oversized head. Pulling back a bit, I swirl my tongue all around his head again, making sure I run it over his slit, too. His sac begins to tighten, pulling his balls back towards his cock and I know he's going to cum. I suck a bit harder and squeeze my hand on his shaft to mimic the contractions of a spasming pussy.

"Oh Fuck, Oh fuuuuuuuuccckkkk, uuunnnnggggghhhhh," Carter cries out as his cock pumps salty shot after shot into my mouth, his body stiff with his orgasm, his cock throbbing against my tongue. I love the taste of his cum—it's salty, for sure, but also thick like cream and slight sweet-bitter taste, and I can't get enough of it. Drinking down his load I look into his flushed face and grin.

"Well?"

"You didn't have to swallow."

He seemed a little on edge about it, so I set his mind at ease, "I wanted to, besides you taste amazing." I give his cock head a little lick for good measure, cleaning up the last little bit that seeps out.

"Fuck, Ally, that was amazing, better than I ever imagined." He closes his eyes for a second, resting his head on the back of the couch while I rest my cheek on his thigh. I love that I can make him feel so good, the power that I have over his cock. "That's so hot."

"Yes, I am. What are you going to do about it?" I rise to stand between his legs and put my hand under his chin, tilting his head to look at me.

"Umm, can I take off your bra and panties?" he asks, tentatively.

"Please do. Carter, I'm so wet. Feel it?" Taking his hand, I pull it to my cunt having him touch me over the soaked fabric.

"Holy shit, Ally, you're drenched."

I lean forward and whisper in his ear, full of longing, "What are you going to do about it?"

Carter's hands move to my hips, grasping at the lace and slowly slides my panties down, revealing my trimmed bush and slick pussy. I step out of the wisp of fabric and hold it out to Carter. He looks at me with lust then takes the panties in his fist and brings them to his nose, breathing in my scent. So incredibly amazing, his action is ridiculously hot and makes me groan.

"You smell sweet and salty—like a peach pie or something."

Reaching behind me, I undo my bra, releasing my tits fully, massaging my c-cups, and teasing my nipples. "And I repeat, what are you going to do about it?" I growl, need coursing through me.

Carter's eyes are full of desire, but also nervousness, "Lay down." He gently pulls me down to the couch then kneels between my legs, with one of my feet resting on the top of the couch, the other on the floor. "God, Ally," he looks me up and down, his gaze searing into me, "you're completely amazing. Is it okay if I touch you?"

"I'll have to kill you if you don't." I need him to touch me.

"Please tell me if I do something wrong, okay?" he says with a note of anxiety.

"Just touch me, please Carter. Plea...aaahhh" Carter interrupts my begging by slipping his finger into my pussy. His thick digit feels different than mine, thicker, longer, rougher, and I grip it tight in my wet hole, while my toes curl.

"How is it so tight? Can I even fit my cock in there?" Carter is fascinated and totally turned on at the same time. I can see his cock growing from the semi-flaccid state to another impressive erection.

"Fuck me with your fingers, Carter. Play with my pussy." I need him, I need something before I just jump on his prick.

His eyebrows raise and he licks his lips, "What if I want to fuck you with my tongue?"

"Ooooohhhhh. Are you sure?" I am excited but also nervous.

"It's only fair," he says with a wicked grin as he lowers his head between my legs and pulls his fingers away from my hole, leaving me hollow and empty.

Carter takes a deep sniff as he moves his nose all along my lips. I moan as I feel the air rush by my dampness, making me thrust my pussy towards him. "God, Ally. It's my first time and I want to savour the moment."

"Well, it's my first time, too. No one's ever gone down on me before, no one's ever tasted my pussy."

"Really?" Carter's bangs fall in front of his eyes and he flicks them out of the way looking so fucking hot between my legs.

"Except for me," I shrug.

"What do you mean?" I know he's fascinated, so I show him.

"This." I dip my finger into my nectar then lick it clean.

Carter's expression changes from surprise to total lust, then he put his lips down to my pussy lips, slowly parting them with his tongue. I can't believe how amazing it feels—totally different from fingers or a cock, soft yet muscular, hard yet yielding and so very...intimate, like the deepest, sexiest kiss ever. I groan under his mouth as he dips his tongue into my hole and his nose prods against my clit.

"Do you like that Ally?" He tilts his head and studies me, his chin and cheeks shiny with my juice.

"God yes, Carter. More, please, more." He licks his lips and moves his head back down to my clit. My lips spread, his tongue laps at my clit, sending thrills through me. I am panting and bucking and grunting with his ministrations. "F-f-fingers in my hole." I manage to say as my own fingers work my nipples, squeezing and rolling the tender buds.

Carter works his fingers back into my hole, first one, then two, dipping and thrusting into me. He crooks his fingers and rubs the inside of my pussy walls, his tongue grinding into my clit. I am pitching and writhing under him, his strong arms holding my legs open as I try to wrap my legs around his head, pulling him closer and tighter and harder to me. My head is spinning and my chest is pounding and my breathing is ragged, then suddenly I pitch over the edge into my orgasm.

"I'm gonna, gonna, ccuuuuuummmmm."

My pussy floods with juice as I spasm around Carter's fingers, and I'm sure I heard screams, and I know they're mine, but I don't even remember. My eyes are rolled back into my head and back is arched trying to get closer to the source of all that pleasure. Waves and waves roll over me and I'm shuddering as I come down from the sheer strength of my release. Relaxing back onto the couch, I am totally overwhelmed. There are tears, I'm so flooded with emotion.

When I open my eyes, Carter is still perched between my legs studying my body, slowly stroking his stiff rod. "Are you okay, Ally?"

JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
173 Followers