You're In My Seat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
172 Followers

"More than okay, Carter. That was amazing." I give him a lazy satisfied grin. "Do you want to..." I motion to his gorgeous cock.

"Uhh," he looks embarrassed, "can we wait until tomorrow? It's getting late and I don't want your mom walking in on us again."

"Yeah, I guess today would look a little bit worse than yesterday, wouldn't it?" I wink at him, "plus it smells like sex in here."

After we get dressed, we cuddle on the couch, kissing and just enjoying each other's company, the tv playing something.

"Carter? Are you sure it was okay? I mean you wanted to stop before we..."

"Ally, it was amazing. I just know it would take awhile since I've already cum a few times and I don't want to get caught." Carter thinks for a second, then gets a wicked grin on his face, "I can tell you one thing though, if Greg gives better head than you then Paul's a lucky guy."

I giggle and give him a playful bite on the arm. "You'd better not ask him for a demonstration."

"Never. He's not really my type," Carter jokes giving me a quick kiss.

"Seriously, Carter. Are you okay with everything?"

"I have you, how could not be okay?" Then he thinks for a second, "Except for one thing. If I can find a way, would you like to go to the prom with me?"

*****

Okay, this is longer, has more story and hopefully there is just one part left to write.

JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
172 Followers