You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

Tim was seated on the chair that Mel had made me up in earlier, facing away from the dresser. He raised his glass to the girls.

"Hello, Tiffany," he greeted. "I've been waiting for you."

"Hello, Tim," she responded, looking around the room. "So, I finally get to see inside your bedroom."

He took in the sight of the young girl standing before him.

"You are looking fine, Tiffany."

She bit her lower lip. "And you look as handsome as ever."

She leaned in to greet him with a kiss and inhaled his cologne. "You smell good, too."

I could sense the sexual energy pass between them and realized I was holding my breath.

"James, be a good servant for us." Mel's voice crisply ordered. "Unzip her. Undress this beautiful girl." She turned Tiffany around and pressed her lips against her pouty mouth.

I dragged down one long zipper. With a shrug or two of her shoulders, the red dress pooled at Tiffany's feet. She removed her bra and stepped out of her shoes. I was left left staring at her perfect ass, framed by a little red satin thong.

"Worship her gorgeous behind, James my love. Kiss it. Do you think you deserve to touch her flawless skin, boy?"

"No, Miss."

"I agree. Tiff is so hot and you're just.... well, you. But I do want our little sex kitten to feel special tonight. Go ahead, kiss her ass."

I gladly kissed the lovely smooth coolness of her cheek.

"Peel off her thong, boy. I know you'll love that."

I was in ecstasy as I pulled the thong out from between her cheeks. The gusset clung to her sopping wet slit for a moment as I worked her panties down her thighs.

"If you are very lucky, she will let you keep her dirty panties."

Tiffany looked down at me with a degree of disdain. She held onto Mel and dangled the panties at me off her dainty foot. "Here, have them."

Mel watched as I gratefully took them and pressed the wetness to my nose and lips. The fresh musky aroma of Tiffany's teenage pussy filled my senses. My cock jerked.

"Filthy boy," said Mel, turning back to Tiffany. Her smooth flawless skin shone in the amber light, accentuating her soft girlish curves. She bent at the waist. Tim's eyes burned with desire and hunger as he was presented with the sight of her glistening, waxed pussy.

"Why don't you kneel in front of Tim, sexy," invited Mel. She gave the leash a flick and it gave a metallic click at Tiffany's collar.

Tiffany knelt at Tim's feet and gazed up at him.

"Unzip him....no, wait. James, boy-sub, join her on the floor."

"Leave those cute panties on, James. Don't they look sweet on him Tiffany?"

"He looks lovely in them." Tiffany directed her comment to me. She was looking at me with fascination and disgust as I knelt on the hard wooden floor next to her at Tim's feet.

"Lift up his dress. Look at the panties you sold him," Mel offered. Tiffany reached over and lifted up the back of my dress and giggled. Then she lifted the front, while I willed my cock to go down. It was raging hard and poking above the waistband.

"Eww, his dick is sticking out." Tiffany inspected it. "It is pretty nice, though," she said, sounding a little surprised.

"Oh, it's fine," responded Mel. "Wait until you see Tim's though. And look, just like I told you," smirked Mel. She put the toe of her shoe at the elastic of my panties and scraped them over my ass, exposing the plug.

Tiffany looked around behind me to see. "So naughty," she breathed.

"Now James, the zipper. Take out Tim's cock for Tiffany. He wants her tonight. Let's see you prepare him for her."

I could feel Tiffany's eyes on me as I blushed and reached up to Tim's lap. I glanced at her then worked down the zipper of Tim's pants and undid the button and belt. His length was growing making it some work to free his cock.

He lifted his hips from off the chair. I took the hint and pulled his pants completely off. Tiffany gasped at the size of him. Now both Tiffany and I were mere inches from Tim's large cock.

"Fuck, it's huge. So thick." Tiffany looked my way, almost apologetically, as she said it.

"Lick it, boy. Get him nice and slick and ready," ordered Mel.

I hesitated and felt a sting as Mel quickly whipped me with the end of the leash.

"Do it," whispered Tiffany. "I've never seen a nasty boy suck cock in real life. I want to see."

I gingerly reached out and held the base of Tim's shaft. His crotch smelled like sex. I extended my tongue and lapped from the bottom up.

"Now suck," came the next command from Mel. I made an 'O' with my lips and took the spongy head into my mouth. Tim moaned as I swirled my tongue through the slippery precum.

"That is so fucking hot," said Tiffany, almost to herself. "Make love to his cock with your mouth."

Her soft voice caused Tim to thrust his hips. I gagged and choked. I had to pull off him.

"Oww!" I yelped when Mel slapped my balls harshly from behind.

"Why do you always embarrass me?" she demanded. "You're a hopeless fluffer."

Tiffany pushed me to the side. "I would like to do this part myself, Sir."

Tim simply nodded his head.

Her mouth opened wide, and it looked for a moment like she would not be able to open wide enough. Mel held Tiffany's hair out of the way as she eased her lips down over the head.

"You look so innocent, but I'm guessing that your pretty mouth has sucked plenty of cocks before. Show me what you have learned," growled Tim.

"Ahhh-h-h," she gasped as her lips popped off his cockhead. "I'll show you just what a good little cocksucker I am."

With that, her small hands gripped him and Tiffany began to blow Tim's cock expertly. She had such sweet looking face, making it all the sexier to see her suck like a porn star.

I felt very inadequate as Tim voiced his approval, "Yessss, Tiffany, you're sucking me so good. Your mouth is so soft compared to that boy."

She twisted her hand up and down the shaft and followed with her mouth. She even tried to take it all the way into her throat, but couldn't manage it, gagging only about half way down. So she instead focused on the head while wanking his shaft. I saw her pink tongue licking at the sensitive spot below his slit.

"Oh shit," Tim moaned.

"That's enough," cautioned Mel. "You'll make him come if you keep that up." She tugged the leash to stand Tiffany up and kissed her.

"Mmmm, your mouth tastes of yummy cock," moaned Mel, as their tongues intertwined.

"Remember last week when you ate my pussy in the changing room at Victoria's secret?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Then you had to serve those women with your lips smelling like pussy. Maybe you can suck off Tim one lunchtime so that you have to go back to work with his spunk on your mouth and in your cute little tummy."

Tiffany moaned and I saw her legs quiver as I knelt next to her.

Mel's hand pressed between Tiffany's smooth legs. Her fingers worked in and out of her pussy, then up to her clit.

"What's been in this horny young pussy since I last saw you, Tiff?"

"Oh Mel, don't shame me."

"Tell us, did you seduce your boss? You were flirting with him hard when I was in the store last week."

"Mel, please" she begged.

"Confess to us. Did you let a married man put his cock in you?" Tiffany cried out in response.

Mel continued to work her fingers, making a squishing sound. "Shit, Tim, she just gushed onto my hand! You did fuck him, didn't you?"

"Y-yes Mel. Oh fuck, I shouldn't have, but he is so hot and I always flirt with him. He called me up to his office. He bent me over his desk and fucked me right there."

"In his office? With his secretary outside?"

"Yes. I think she heard us. He called me a cocktease. He lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties to my knees and just fucked me. I felt so dirty."

"That's because you were dirty, baby. Did your tight pussy make him spurt his married cum inside of you? The cum that's supposed to be for his wife?"

Tiffany told her, "No, miss. He used a condom. He took it off before he came so that he could shoot all over my face."

"I wish I could have seen your pretty face streaked with his spunk." As she said this, Mel smeared Tiffany's face with her own girl cum.

"Working in that store is making you horny all the time, isn't it? You want to get laid by whoever walks through the door, you beautiful slut. What would the customers say if they knew what a sexed up girl you really are?"

"They would call me a slut, because I am a slut," Tiffany said with pride.

Mel nodded. "But I know who you want most of all. You want my man."

"You know I have a crush on him."

Then she led Tiffany to where Tim sat and offered her fingers for him to taste. Their eyes locked in lust as he sucked her fingers clean.

"You ordered me to bring her to you, Tim. Mr Big Bad Wolf. So here she is. What are you going to do with her? Are you going to claim her as yours?"

Mel gave the leash to Tim which he held close to the collar at her throat. He drew her over his lap, facing him. "You're getting good at bringing me the pretty young boys and girls that I ask for, Mel. But sometimes young, pretty girls can be such lazy lovers. I want her to show me why I should be interested in her."

"Please, Mr. Wolf. May I give you my tight young pussy? Red Riding Hood wants your cock," teased Tiffany in a girly voice

"Do you think you're special? I've had a girl already tonight," stated Tim. "She was a nun. Her pussy was really tight, but I don't think she was a virgin."

Tim looked at me knowingly when he said it. I looked back at him in shock. The nun had been all over him. They must have gone away and had sex right after I saw them meet.

I glanced at Mel, whose expression told me nothing. Tiffany looked a little hurt, but reached behind herself to line up his cock to her entrance. "I still want you. I don't mind that I'm just another one of the whores waiting in line for your cock."

She sank her hips down. "Oh! Tim, you're so big," she gasped, alarmed at the reality of his size as it nudged between her lips. "I've never had such a big cock in my pussy."

Mel put her hands on Tiffany's hips and spoke in a soothing voice. "I know baby, it almost seems wrong to ruin your perfectly tight little teenage cunt on a grown man's big cock. You really should be making out with some horny little college boy. It does seem to make it all the hotter, though."

Tim pulled in Tiffany's face to his with the leash and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as she eased the head of his cock into her pussy. I had the perfect view from where I knelt. The head pushed her puffy lips aside. She was so wet that juices ran down his cock onto his drawn up balls.

Mel cupped Tiffany's breasts from behind, presenting them to Tim. "Aren't her breasts perfect? Do you like to see them right in front of your face?"

"Oh, yeah. She has such a perfect little body. I love these tits," he agreed, taking a pink erect nipple into his mouth, causing Tiffany to squeal.

"You think that just because I'm young I don't know what men like you need?" Tiffany kissed the words into Tim's mouth.

She began gyrating her hips, giving him a lap dance with his cock lodged deep inside her pussy.

"You remind me of my favourite stripper, trying so hard to impress me" he said, remaining cool. "Bounce on my cock, girl."

Her ass slapped down onto his thighs as she fucked herself onto his cock.

"Get your face in there James. Lick that teenage pussy juice as it coats Tim's balls. Lick her cute little asshole while you're there. Pull up girly, and let James tongue your ass. Does she taste good, asswhore? Does she not have the most delicious ass?"

"Fuck Miss, yes! Make him tongue me there," encouraged Tiffany. "I love that you have a faggy little servant boy. Oh yeah, get your tongue deep in my ass, you bitch."

I winced at her scathing words as I rimmed her tight hole, trying to make her feel good. The surge in my cock threatened to get the better of me. I almost came right then.

Tiffany kept working her hips like a pro. She arched her back to get Tim's thick cock as far into her as she could. She ran her hands lustily through his hair and talked dirty to him, their lips and tongues mashing between her words.

"You don't fool me, Mr. Wolf. I saw the way you looked me up and down back when you first laid eyes on me, right in front of Mel. I had only just turned eighteen. You wanted my young body even then."

"You're right, I wanted you from the moment I first saw you," Tim admitted.

"Mel told me that you thought I was stuck up. Well now you finally get to have your stuck up little Victoria's secret sales girl."

Her tongue licked at his lips. "I don't have to be a salesgirl though. I can be whoever you want me to be. I can be that favorite stripper of yours, if that's all you want. I bet she's not as hot as me, anyway."

Tim's fingers dug into her ass her words were obviously hitting their mark.

"But I can also be your cheerleader, or maybe your school girl? How about your own baby girl? Would you like your very own princess to be your fucktoy?"

"Sexy little tease," Tim grunted and thrust hard into her at that. He felt me in the way and kicked me from between his legs.

"Have you ever had such a tight teen pussy, Sir? Does it make me seem really young? Do you want me to be your little girl for you?"

"Call me daddy," Tim demanded, an edge in his voice.

"Ooooh, you like it like that, huh? You want me to be extra naughty."

She pleaded in a whiny little girl voice as his cock moved slickly in and out of her pussy. "Yes, daddy, fuck me. Do you need me to beg? Please please please please please, fuck me. Please fuck your little girl. Fuck me harder. Keep pounding me with your magnificent daddy cock."

She was taking his whole length. It seemed impossible that he could get in all the way. He must have been so far up inside her body.

"That's right, punish your bad girl. I let my married boss fuck me like a whore on his desk. How does that make you feel, huh? Jealous that he took me before you got to me? Jealous of him spurting his load on my face? He's rich, does that mean his cock is superior? Should I let him be my sugardaddy?"

"Fuck you, you little slut," gasped Tim.

"Mmmm Is that making daddy mad? Show me then. Show me your big fat cock is the best cock I've ever had. Teach me. Show me that you can take me and cum in my sweet little pussy whenever you want. You can have my ass too, so you won't have to fuck those dirty bimbo boys like him anymore."

That was a reference to me, laying kicked aside on floor.

"Would you like that? How tight do you think I am? How tight do you think my tiny pink assshole is daddy? Do you think I could take it? Your cock would split me in two. That's what you want though, isn't it? To fuck me until I can't walk?"

Tim began pistoning up into her, making it hard for Tiffany to talk. She held herself down onto him, hilting his cock into her body, and kept provoking him.

"What would my real daddy think if he could see his little girl now? He's only about 3 miles away. He's probably watching TV, maybe not even thinking about his cock or his daughter. But what would happen if he knew his little girl wanted your cock rammed up her asshole? Do you think he would be mad? Or do you think he'd be the one who was jealous? Just imagine how hard that would make my real daddy."

"Little girl, you've got a dirty mouth," Tim panted. "Maybe I should stop you talking so much." He tucked his thumb and forefinger behind the collar and pressed at the pulse either side of Tiffany's delicate throat.

"Yeah, but you like my dirty mouth, you fucking pervert. Fucking a teenager in front of your girlfriend. Go on. Pretend I'm your bratty little daughter."

"You insolent little tramp. I swear I'm going to fuck you until you pass out."

Tiffany's breaths were ragged as she struggled to breathe. "Yes, daddy.... use me....choke me.... fill me up....make..me....yours.......oh fuck....I can't breathe.....you fucking pig....make me cum.....make.....me.....cummm,.... oh!....on... your.......big......daddy.....cock!" Tiffany's head was thrown back and her face was turning red as he slammed up into her body and continued press at her throat.

I glanced up at Mel. Her lips were parted and her nostrils flared in lust. She grabbed me and pulled me close to them. "Watch them cum James. Watch them with me," she whispered urgently.

The sex was so raw and violent. Tiffany was insatiable.

"Ugghhh....you...fucking....bastard.......don't let go of my throat.....punish me, you asshole.... Fucking choke me! I need it!"

Tiffany was angry that Tim had loosened his grip. He squeezed at her throat again to prevent the blood from reaching her brain and it triggered her orgasm. Her feet twisted for grip on the floor and her hands pawed at the collar that constricted her neck. She rasped and gurgled and then her hips began to buck involuntarily. Her beautiful back arched and I could see her asshole begin to clench in the throes of her orgasm.

"That's it baby girl, cum for me," Tim said in a sinister whisper. His other hand clamped over her mouth and nose.

Tiffany was unable to breathe at all now. Frantic sounds came from within her. She stamped her feet and twisted her body. Her hands clawed at the collar and the strong hand that was over her mouth and nose.

"Cum on my cock, you little angel. You can't breathe now. Look at me. Your eyes are telling me that you're scared. You're getting light-headed now, aren't you? Not quite so bratty anymore."

Her eyes flicked from side to side in panic.

"Think about how hard your real daddy's cock would be if he could see you now," sneered Tim.

I was getting worried as I watched her chest heaving, trying in vain to get air while she struggled under the vice-like grip. I started to feel guilty watching on passively, my cock raging hard.

Tim was cold and cruel. "It's OK little one. You don't need to breathe. Just cum. Are you scared of dying? Your mind is screaming at you, Tiffany. It's trying to tell that your life is slipping away and all you can do is cum like a slut."

Mel clutched my leg. I felt like we were witnessing a crime.

"You're such a slut that you would just keep on cumming, impaled on my cock, even in death. Is this how you want it to end? Strangled and cumming and dying while stuffed full of cock?"

Tiffany tried to shake her head and looked as if she was going to swoon. Her body thrashed wildly in desperate pleasure as she continued to climax.

Tiffany's clawing fingers began to weaken. She shuddered in exhausted convulsions. Tim suddenly released his grip and pulled her by the hips down onto his cock, holding her there.

"Ohhh!" Tiffany cried as she was finally allowed to inhale. Her chest filled as she drew in precious air, her body shaking. I could see Tim's beautiful cock flexing rhythmically as it pumped semen into her little teenage cunt.

Beside me, Mel was breathing hard.

Tiffany was coughing and gasping. Damp hair plastered her forehead. Her perfect skin glowed from the exertion. She ground herself onto Tim's lap. Thick white cum oozed out of her pussy around his shaft. The smell of sex hung in the air.

She collapsed into Tim's chest, sighing and burying her face in his neck.

Mel brushed Tiffany's hair back behind her ears, then slowly traced her fingers along the sides of her squashed breasts, over her ribcage. She drew circles and patterns on Tiffany's back as her breathing gradually returned to normal. The fingers continued down the length of her spine and over the perfect globes of her ass cheeks.

Adorable goosebumps appeared and Tiffany shivered.

"James, you know whats expected of you," Mel told me. "Clean up their sexy gooey mess, my little cum addict."

She parted Tiffany's buttocks and lifted her off Tim's still hard cock. A little spasm went through her and she yelped. I lapped gently at the fluids that flowed from her puffy, used pussy, savoring the strong taste of Tim's cum.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers