You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it all up. Drink down your first creampie, my sub," Mel encouraged. "Mmmm, use your lips and tongue softly, James. Lick Tim's hot cum out of her tender cunt. Let me see your face shiny and wet from cum."

I drank down the mix of their juices, so greedy for the leftovers of their sex.

"You're such a lucky boy getting to put your kinky tongue there," Tiffany said dreamily. "Mel is so good to you. Clean up my pussy. Make sure and clean Tim's cock too, though. Wow, it's so much bigger than yours, isn't it?"

"Yes, Tiffany," I murmured meekly. I was being humiliated by a 19 year old girl.

I made sure to lick their tangy juices off his balls. I marveled at his girth as I licked my way to the head.

Mel unfastened Tiffany's collar, revealing Tiffany's slender, reddened neck. She helped her to the bed and laid her down. Tiffany rolled over with a contented sigh and curled into the covers.

"Go to her and hold her, Tim," said Mel, as she bent over to kiss him. "She needs that from her lover."

Tim went to the bed and gazed at Tiffany, unaware of me or Mel, enraptured by her beauty. He lay down with her, spooning her. His hand cupped her breast. They looked beautiful together.

Finally Mel came to me. She took my hands and I stood in front of her. She wrapped a soft hand around my cock and cradled my balls with the other.

"How is your poor cock, baby? Are you aching as much as I am?"

"Mel, that was intense. They were so sexy."

"Weren't they? They are so good together. I wish I had videoed it so I could get off to it later...."

The image of Mel rubbing herself to them made my cock jump.

"You're leaking all over my hand, filthy boy. But I suppose you're excused this time. You pleased me. I'm actually surprised you didn't cum in your panties. You are starting to show the control that I expect from you."

With a final squeeze she told me curtly, "Go into our ensuite. Take out that plug, clean it and put it on the counter out in the open, you disgusting boy. I really should have engraved your name on it so everyone would know for sure who uses it. Hurry up, I'll be waiting for you."

Facing the ensuite mirror I bent over the basin. My ass was closed tight on the stem of the plug, but with some twisting and pulling I removed it to wash. The chrome was hot in my hand from my body's heat. I shined it with a towel and placed it on the counter.

I rejoined the party with Mel, getting curious looks on our way through the loft. They surely overheard the nain the bedroom.

Mel got us drinks. She had me sit next to her outside and payed me a lot of attention, making sure to touch me when she was telling me something.

We watched the sexy dancing to the music from Johnny's loft. I was in a constant state of arousal, added to by Mel's teasing.

She whispered in my ear, "Look at those two girls dancing, James. That one is Heidi. I bet she takes that girl home and fucks her later on tonight."

Heidi was very cute. She was erotically pushing her hips into her dancing partner.

I felt Mel's tongue flick at my ear. "I would let her take me home to fuck. I hear she likes strapons. A lot."

I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not. Either way I was so turned on that I was squirming in my seat.

"I can see your hard cock under your dress. How long have you been hard for baby? Hours? Don't you want to cum so bad?"

"Yes Mel, I need it so bad. Please Miss, I want to be obedient, but I'm desperate. Help me....please." I whispered back.

"Poor baby, trying so hard to be good."

Mel thought for a minute, then got a mischievous smile on her face. She leaned into my ear and said breathily, "I can't torture you anymore. You are going to cum for me."

"Oh, thank you Miss," I said and started to get up.

"No." She held me down with a hand strongly gripping my thigh. "You're going to cum for your Mistress in front of all these people."

I was petrified. "God, no Mel..please" Her hot breath was in my ear. "Squeeze your thighs together like I taught you. Try to look normal."

I squeezed and felt precum ooze from my slit. Instantly I was close to cumming.

I swallowed hard, scanning around to make sure no one was seeing this. One girl was, though. She was listening to her boyfriend, but had her head cocked to one side and was looking directly at me. She looked at my dress, and at my thighs clamping together. Then she looked into my eyes.

"That girl is watching us. She knows. Don't look away," Mel whispered.

"Mel, don't do this to me. Not in front of her. Stop. Please, Mistress. Don't make me."

The girl glanced down as Mel's hand rubbed my thigh and looked back into my eyes expectantly.

"Time for you to cum, boy. Right here in full view. Need some help? Think about Tim and that beautiful Tiffany. They are probably having hot sex again right now as we speak. I wonder if she has given him her tight ass yet? I bet she has, the little minx."

I shuddered, trying to hold off my orgasm. I had stopped squeezing my thighs and did not want to go through with Mel's plan for me

"Need some more help baby? Imagine that girl's lips sucking on your little clit. See how she is looking at you? Her mouth slightly open? She would definitely put her face under your dress and lick you like a girl. Cum for her now. She wants you to. Clench your asshole and cum!"

I automatically clenched on Mel's command and orgasm tore through me. My cock leapt and I couldn't help but let out a whimper as I shot hot sticky cum into my panties. I spurted hard: four, five, six times. Mel giggled at her success. My girl voyeur smiled and licked her lips sensuously.

"Are you alright, dear? You seem a bit shaken," Mel inquired of me innocently.

"I, um, just need to go to the bathroom," I managed.

"Hurry back. I'll have another drink waiting. I can't believe how good I am to you."

The girl put her hand to her mouth and looked at Mel with wide eyes. They laughed aloud as I sheepishly excused myself and went to clean up as best I could.

I walked as casually as I could into Mel's loft. The regular bathroom was occupied. Sneaking a peek into Mel and Tim's room, I half expected more raw sex to be taking place, but the bed was empty. I went to the ensuite door, but someone was in there.

Quickly, I stripped off the frilly panties right there in the bedroom. They were drenched in my cum. I peeled the sticky cotton off my skin and down my legs. There was no way I could put them back on.

Then I remembered Tiffany's red satin thong. I found her panties on the bedroom floor. Picking them up, I savored the sweet scent of Tiffany's pussy once more and got a thrill as I pulled them up my legs. They were made to hug an XS sized woman's pubic area, not a man's package so they fit poorly. But they were mostly dry.

Self conscious of how I might smell, I used some of Tim's cologne to try to mask any trace of my own semen.

I made my way back downstairs and once again sat next to Mel. She immediately noticed the cologne.

"You smell like my man," she observed and sipped her drink. "James, you will stay with me tonight."

"What about Tim?"

"I just got a text from him. He won't be back tonight."