All Comments on 'You're My Bitch Now Ch. 07'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
LOVE THE STORY

THIS STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, GOT ME TO WHERE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER GETS HERE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love the story 2

please ignore the stupid closed minded violent idiots.really love this hot sexy story ,i can't wait for more.xoxo

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

Ignore the anonymous a-hole who said Rick might get violent. Since you're writing the story that's doubtful & since he doesn't have the brains of a stick & believes Rick is real, well, I pity anybody that brute gets intimate with.

This story isn't my cup of tea reslly, but it's well written, fun & I'm enjoyong it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More. I need more. Great story

More. I need more. Please!!!! Quickly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
:)

Great... i sooo luved the shop girl and her approach! ~sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Ohh how the Gods tease us so. I have been waiting for this with baited breath. Please please please write more soon. :-)

sissysimmisissysimmialmost 7 years ago
wonderful

I had the pleasure of an understanding shop assistant once. Unfortunately not a lingerie shop but a clothes shop. Was so lovely. I am loving Rikkies journey thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
daisey

This was very exciting. I think about buying pretty lingerie all the time and to have an understanding and even encouraging sales woman is pure bliss.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I've been shopping too

this was similar to when I went shopping for lingerie for myself. The salesgirl acted almost exactly like in your story. She realized the clothes were for me and when she saw my wedding ring she asked if my wife knew. I told her "no" and she responded by saying "it's OK, I'll keep your secret." From then on she was very helpful. She helped me buy not only panties but also bras, nylons, a sexy teddy, a see-through blouse and a couple skirts. She also asked my "other name" and I told her it's "Cindy". She loved the name and now we're good friends. She obviously knows my secret and we're going to make plans to have a 3some with her boyfriend (she told me he has a big cock that we can both suck together -- I can't wait).

Nikkiesilk -- I must tell you that this whole story is wonderful and one of the best on Literotica. Please tell more stories like it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
an additional comment

(in addition to my last comment) two weeks ago I went to a different lingerie store to buy some bra & pantie sets. However, the salesgirl didn't realize that I was buying for myself. I decided to tell her the truth and she was surprised but then she giggled, smiled and said she'd love to help me ("I've never met a crossdresser before"). It was a bit embarrassing but actually very exciting telling a total stranger that I'm a sissy CD. I then decided to go further and tell her that I'm dressing up for my male lovers. She said "so you're gay?" and I had to respond with the truth "yes". It was a big relief telling someone that yes I'm gay, even though I still haven't mustered up the courage to tell my wife. Maybe one day I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thank you

It is a very nice story and the sales person's behavior was sweet. I wish to have an encounter like that. She would have the highest sales volume among her peers. I would call her within the week.

Daisey

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunalmost 2 years ago

Wish I knew of a Rhona & an Alice as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous