All Comments on 'You're Never Too Old'

by target48

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it cumming....great stuff

Keep it cumming....great stuff

amoroneamoroneabout 11 years ago
Great story

Well written and very erotic.

I love the flashing.

I love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it,

Hope you keep writing, you got me all turned on and brought back memories of my youth when an older woman did exactly the same to me in a pub one night, and as I raised my eyes she was smiling at me and beckoned me to follow her which I readily did. Outside she told me to follow her home once there she rushed me to the bedroom and quickly stripped and layed spreadeagled on the bed and pulled open the lips of her vagina saying come and get it.

Being a lifelong lover of vaginas I was in as far as my tongue would go in no time, I stayed the weekend, full of joy, if only it could happen now. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
title needs fixing

Your - possessive

You're You are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delicious hot and sexy

I enjoyed your story greatly. I masturbated while reading it. I am an 50 something woman with an extremely hungry and horny vintage pussy that craves male and female pleasures.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 11 years ago
Age is unimporant unless you are wine or cheese.

being 80 years old and widowed, where do I find someone who wants to please me ?

I did, a 72 year old widow who hadn't had sex in12 years due to husbands heart trouble, and death...

Today we are two horny teen-agers going at it anytime we can get away from family, even tho they all know we have to be having sex...LOL LIFE IS GOOD, SEX IS GREAT, It is never too late, til they close the lid....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
60++

I've always loved older women, even before it became fashionable.

I'm a guy, when I was in my 30's my gf was about 55.

In my 40's I had a 60ish play kitten.

And the prize so far? My 70yr old GILF

experience = XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed it but.....

...The title should be You're not Your and you also use to instead of too.

Maybe an editor could help correct these minor things before you post?

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Many young men find older women attractive. Teasing and flashing can be fun. Young guys can be trained to please.

ed1957ed1957about 11 years ago
Great story

Very exciting to read. AS a 60 plus male I love women with hairy pussy and who enjoy being eaten. Have read the story twice now and enjoy getting off to it

Hope she writes more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So true....

The charm of this story is it feels so true and very sexy. Loosing one's lifetime partner causes changes that are so unexpected.....who'd a-thought of being hit on by a teenager when you are in your 60's....but it is true, it happened to me too, but I didn't realise at the time, not until I thought about it later!

The 'same-sex' aspects are also very liberating.

Love to read more.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Dear anonymous editors

The Title is "You're Never Too Old" not your as you have stated.

You're is correct usage as is too instead of to.

If you are referring to the url then you do not understand the limitations of web protocols. punctuation is not allowed in a web address. If you look closely, in the address it is youre which is as close to you're as you can get without an apostrophe.

btw, did you like the story? I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a very nice story, keep it up.it had sensation of feelings and pulses of life...........I like it.....thank you.

Tantricteacher2Tantricteacher2about 5 years ago
62

I loved the story. The summer I turned 62 I had sex 14 times in 14 days with 3 different partners ... Truly the "good ol' days!" Thank you for the great story.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Hot read with a unique storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the best, most erotic, authentic things I’ve ever read. We are about the same age. It will be my masturbation fantasy thatbi got to meet you!

You sound like a gorgeous woman in the most important ways.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story held my erection to the end thx so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous