You're Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
target48
target48
39 Followers

When I woke the next morning my vagina was sore from having such a large cock in it and had apparently leaked his semen all night long.

The next few weeks were pretty uneventful are far as my new hobby went. However, I never stopped thinking about my next adventure. Who would it be? Where would it be? The possibilities were endless. I had gotten to the point where I honestly didn't care who I exposed myself to because it really wasn't about having sex with them. It was about having the power to control a situation and watching their reaction. I was amazed at how one seemingly insignificant event could transform someone into becoming the person I had become.

The days were getting shorter and the temperature was becoming milder which meant that the botanical gardens would be bursting with fall colors. Dan and I had always gone to the gardens on the Thursday before the big weekend gala. It was just as beautiful, only without the crowd. So, when Thursday came I put the top down on Dan's Mercedes and headed to the Botanical Gardens. I took my time and strolled through all the little nooks and crannies that Dan and I had enjoyed so much. I stopped and bought some bird seed and went to one of the many bird feeding stations and threw some seed out and leisurely watched the birds eat.

I had totally stopped wearing panties when I went out just in case the opportunity to flash some lucky man presented itself. I was sitting there on the bench, my mind, a million miles away when I heard a woman say, "Beautiful day isn't it?"

"Yes it is, beautiful day beautiful spot," I replied.

I guessed she was in her late 40's, a short and thin, red hair, rather plain looking and was wearing a stylish jogging suit.

"Come her often," she asked?

"Maybe three to four times a year, you, I said?" "I come quite often, I love tranquility and I enjoy people watching, it never seases to amaze me what you will see," she said with a big smile.

That's when I realized I had been so focused on the birds that I was totally unaware that my thighs had drifted apart and this unsuspecting woman had gotten a long look at my vagina. I had played this game long enough to know when signals were being sent. I just wasn't quite sure what message she was sending.

"Oh, I can only imagine," I said, as I smiled and stood up to leave.

"Going so soon," she said?

"Yes, I'm afraid I have errands to run," I replied, but as I started walking away I heard her say.

"I hope I will be seeing a lot more of you," she said.

When I heard the emphasis on a lot, I got the message loud and clear. As I walked the half mile back to my car I thought, hell it works on man, or woman, even when you aren't trying. I laughed out loud and felt like the mouse that had just stolen the cheese.

That night as I lay in bed I started thinking about the woman in the botanical gardens. I guess every woman has either wondered what it would be like to be with another woman or fantasized about it, I know I had. When we were in our late 30's during sex my late husband Dan had often suggested that it would be exciting for him to watch another woman go down on me, but I dismissed the idea thinking it was only a ploy for him to screw another woman. I was very naive in those days and had no idea that many men fantasize about seeing two women make love.

The following day I had lunch with three of my oldest friends, some dating all the way back to high school. We talked about everything from grandchildren, to diets and naturally a little gossip. At one point one of the girls mentioned that she had found a woman that cleans windows, she was very good and best of all, inexpensive. She ended her comment with, "I have heard that she is a lesbian and she looks the part, but at those prices I don't care who cleans my windows."

Later that afternoon I started thinking about how dirty my windows were ... I thought Mmmmm, lesbian, windows. I gave my friend a call to get the phone number of her window cleaner. I called and we set up an appointment for an estimate.

Yes, my windows really did need cleaning, but I was honest with my new self and I knew that I was also curious about being with another woman. I didn't know if I could or would go through with it, but I was prepared to see if it would lead to anything. Worst case scenario, I would end up with clean windows.

She arrived right on time and to my surprise was a fairly attractive woman. She was tall with short brown hair, pretty blue eyes and she was tan from the outside work. She took her pad and pen and started making notes as I showed her through the house.

"I love one level homes," she said.

Within minutes she was ready to sit down and talk business. During the few minutes we had talked, I had made the decision to play my game and see where it would lead.

After showing her where to sit, I crossed the room and did the same. As always, I sat directly across from and slowly let my legs drift apart until I was sure she could see my exposed vagina. She took a long look between my legs and without missing a beat she said, "I can do your windows inside and out for $175. How does that sound?"

She looked directly into my eyes and never looked between my legs again. It was obvious that she wasn't interested in what I had to offer. That was the first time that I had received such a cold and negative reaction. I wasn't prepared for that and immediately closed my legs. Back to business I thought to myself. "That sounds fair to me, when would you like to start," I asked?

"How does next Tuesday at 9 am sound," she asked?

"That will be fine," I said, and with that she was gone.

I felt like a school girl that had just been rejected. I felt really shitty, but the new me rebounded quickly. I got in my car and drove straight to the botanical gardens. Once in the gate I headed for the place where I had last seen the woman that wanted to see a lot more of me.

Damnit, she wasn't there! I took a deep breath and went to purchase some birdseed. I decided that the day was just a bust and maybe it just wasn't to be. I leaned back, threw some seed on the ground and concentrated on the sweet little birds at my feet. After about 20 minutes I was ready to leave when I heard her voice.

"Hey there, I was hoping to see you again, she said, as she sat down on the bench across from me. See that condo overlooking the Japanese garden, that's where I live. I saw you sitting here, but it took me a few minutes to get dressed and get over here, I was hoping you wouldn't leave to quickly."

The condos she pointed at were very upscale and quite expensive. I thought wow; she must be well off to live there. I looked at her ring finger and she had on a very nice wedding ring. I was thinking to myself, I must have totally misread everything that happened between us last week.

"Wow, lucky you, that is quite a view," I said.

She chuckled and said rather sarcastically, "Yeah, lucky me, my husband left me and my 24 year old daughter is in rehab."

"Oh, I'm sorry are you Ok," I asked?

"Yes, I'm pretty tough, I will get through it all, it just takes time I guess," she said.

She looked a lot different today, she had on makeup, her hair looked nice and she was wearing a sweater and a dress. As I was looking her over I noticed that she was looking at my legs which were only partly open. I adjusted my seating until I was directly facing her and slowly parted my thighs until I was totally exposed. She was staring at my exposed vagina with laser like focus she. She quickly looked to her left and then to her right to see if anyone was watching us. When she saw that the coast was clear she opened her legs wide and slightly lifted the hem of her dress.

No I was the voyeur; my eyes were devouring her quite hairy vagina. That was the first time I had ever seen another mature woman's vagina in the flesh. My juices were flowing as I sat there staring at her. She slipped a finger into her wet vagina and brought it to her mouth and sucked it like a sugar cane.

"Would you like to see the view from my apartment window," she asked?

I had totally lost my composure and barely eked out, "OooKkk."

I quietly followed her on shaky legs to her condo. Once inside I felt a little better, seeing her beautiful house was reassuring that she was probably a pretty normal person, maybe even a lot like me. We sat in her living room and chatted while we drank a glass of wine. She seamed to be very sweet and we discovered we had quite a bit in common. Although the chat was a little awkward we were now on our second glass of wine and getting a little more comfortable with one another. We were sitting no more that 5 feet from each other and both of us could see the others wet vagina.

"I have never done anything like this before, have you," she asked?

"No, not with another woman," I said.

With that she sat beside me and softly stroked my face kissed my cheek. I felt a hand gently massaging my breast as I moaned softly to offer encouragement. Her hand moved to my bare thigh inching its way toward my vagina. The first touch of her fingers on my swollen clitoris was like a bolt of lightning shooting through me. She raised her wet finger to her lips and sucked it just as she done hers earlier. Our lips were close enough that I could smell my own sex and within seconds she had sunk two fingers into. I moaned as she circled my clitoris with her smooth wet fingers. Then she raised her fingers to my lips and tenderly spread my moisture on my lips. Instinctively I sucked her fingers like an infant sucks a nipple.

"Let's go into the bedroom and get undressed, I am dying to see all of you" she whispered in my ear.

I followed her to the bedroom and we undressed without talking. She laid me down and stood at the foot of the bed and spread her legs and started masturbating herself.

"Spread wide and masturbate for me, I want to watch you make love to yourself," she said.

I spread my legs so that she could have a full view of my fingers circling my wet clitoris and slid my manicured fingers deep inside my needy cunt. I could see the lust in her eyes and the intensity on her face as I started to massage my clitoris with my thumb while my fingers slid in and out. She spread her cunt lips apart with her left hand and massaged her clit with her other hand. Her fingers worked faster and faster until the moisture from her pussy started streaming down the inside of her thigh. She groaned and then leaned forward and put her elbows between my knees and just watched me masturbate. I was going extremely slow and light trying my best not to cum too quickly. Then she removed my hand and replaced it with her hungry lips. They became like a suction cup surrounding my throbbing clitoris.

I looked down between and thighs and I could see her shinny wet nose surrounded by dark brown pubic hair, "I won't last much longer," I said.

She pulled off my swollen clit and asked, "How much time do you have?"

Realistically, I had all the time in the world, but at that moment all I wanted to do was cum. "Not much," I said.

I felt her tongue circle my clit and then go almost to my anus before starting back up to my waiting clit. My orgasm was building with each new lick of her amazing tongue. Then she began sucking and licking my aching clit. I clenched the bedspread with both hands and arched my hips and cunt upward as my orgasm ripped through my body.

She was amazing, she kept sucking and licking my clit and love canal until her whole face was covered with my fluids. My orgasm finally subsided and my ass once again touched the cool bedspread. As I lay there spread wide for her, she continued to kiss my thighs and lick my cunt for another few minutes. Somewhere in my orgasmic bliss I had missed that she had continued masturbating herself and was ready for another orgasm.

I could see her ass grinding down on her hand as she groaned the guttural sounds of an intense orgasm. She continued to thrust and grind her hips for several moments before rising to her knees, her fingers still massaging her rather large clitoris. I could tell that she wanted me to watch her.

I watched in amazement as her juices poured from her sweet cunt.

"God, I needed that. Was it good for you," she asked?"

"Yes it was amazing, but now it your turn," I said."

She said, "Don't worry about that, I loved pleasing you and I hope I will get to do it again real soon."

"How could a girl pass up an invitation like that," I said with conviction?

Conclusion: Now that I have written this, I am not sure if it was just to share my story or if it was my confession, but I do know I enjoyed sharing it with you. It brought back many wonderful memories.

target48
target48
39 Followers
12