You're The One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise got up to her knees and attached the double-ended dildo. She released a low groan as she inserted the curved bit into her wet hot tunnel. I moved up the bed a bit. She settled on top of me between my legs. She gave me a devilish grin. A soft whimper escaped my lips when I felt the tip of the dildo brush lightly against my soaked opening.

"Mmmm... Honey, you look so hot when you wear our toys." I stared into her violet eyes with my own lust-filled brown eyes. I bit my lower lip.

"I just love pleasing you with it now and then. It looks a lot better on you, my super hero." Elise gave me a lopsided smile. She shoved her hips forward as I started to speak.

"Ah... oh... you did that on purpose, you minx. A hero has to have something that will lure the attention of a little damsel in distress," I said. She giggled and tucked her head in the crook of my neck.

I usually wore our toys, since I was the more dominant one in our relationship. Now and then Elise would take over control and fuck me like I have never been fucked before. She raised her head and slowly ground her hips against my own. Elise pumped her hips back and forth. The feeling of being empty and full, then empty again, caused a blazing inferno to erupt deep inside of me.

I brought my legs up to rest my feet on the bed. I revelled in the feeling of having Elise's gentle body on top of mine. I thrust my hips up to meet hers with every thrust. We moved together slowly. We groped, kissed and nibbled. Our moans, groans and screams filled our small hotel room. Our mixed scents filled our senses. Our sweaty bodies rubbed against one another. I felt Elise's body convulse in my arms and knew that she was close. I locked my long legs around my wife's waist. I arched my back and tilted my head.

She arched her back and threw her head back. She thrust harder and faster into me. The tips of the dildo constantly brushed against our G-spots. I tightened my grip around Elise's waist to keep her in place. I bucked my hips harder into hers.

"I... love... you... Shannon," Elise screamed. She slammed her hips into mine with the last of her energy. I toppled over the edge with her. She slumped down into my arms and rested her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too, Elise." We ground our hips together softly, bringing each other down from our orgasmic high.

"Oh... stop... stop... I can't take anymore, Angel," Elise said. She gasped and raised her head. She looked smilingly into my eyes.

"That was spectacular, Honey," I said breathlessly and kissed her lovingly on the lips. I loosened my death grip around her waist to give her more room to move.

"Making love with you is always spectacular, my Angel. It's different every single time." Elise raised herself onto her hands and knees, slowly removing the dildo from my core. I quickly tightened my arms and legs around her small frame to stop her.

"That's what makes our relationship so strong. We try new things." I thought for a few seconds. "I want to ask you something, Honey." I looked at her with loving eyes and a lopsided smile.

"I want to ask you something too, but you can go first." Elise had a look in her clear blue eyes I had never seen before. It was a look that sent a warm calm feeling through my soul. I took in a deep breath then slowly released it.

"Every time we go shopping, I noticed that you look at baby stuff. I was wondering..." I paused to take another deep breath. "Do you want children, Honey?" An unsure little smile grew on her lips. A million emotions played across her beautiful face.

"I have been thinking about that for quite a few months now. I guess I was just afraid that you weren't ready to talk about it. To answer your question... yes, I do want children." Elise's bright blues grew glassy with tears welling up. I knew she was a very emotional woman.

"There is something about my brother that my parents don't know." My own tears started to well up at the memory of my brother. "I told you about my brother before. What I didn't tell you is that a week before he died in that car accident, he told me that he went to the sperm bank." Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't carry on, my voice caught in my throat.

"He left you a gift to use whenever you were ready to use it." She finished what I was about to say. I nodded my answer then she lightly kissed my cheeks and wiped my tears away. "From what you have told me about him, he truly was a great person. I would have loved to meet him." Elise kissed me tenderly on my lips. "Are you ready to have children, my Angel? I don't mind waiting if you aren't ready yet. We are both still young. When we decide to do this, we have a lot to talk about and arrange."

"Hhhmmm, I am more than ready, Honey. I was waiting for you. We can talk more about this when we get back home. Right now, we have a honeymoon to enjoy."

I kissed Elise in her neck then turned us both around so I would be on top of her. We both erupted into a fit of giggles, tickling each other. I wanted to taste her and wanted her to taste me. I gently raised myself off of the toy then kissed my way down her body. I then removed the toy and harness. I tossed it next to us on the bed. We positioned our bodies into a sixty nine.

Elise wasted no time and dove right into my pussy. I quickly followed suit, exploring and teasing her, while we slowly brought one another closer to climax. I felt Elise snake two fingers into my wet hot love tunnel, and then did the same to her. We slowly pumped our fingers in and out of each other. We licked, flicked and sucked on the other's clit. We bucked our hips into the other's hand. Elise's sweet tunnel gripped my fingers. I quickly removed them. I replaced them with my mouth and my tongue.

I used my coated fingers to rub her clit in a circular motion. I stabbed my tongue in and out of her. I gasped feeling her tongue stab into me. Her ministrations felt so soft and tender, yet it felt like she was tearing my body apart from the inside out. Her body twitched beneath me as her orgasm crashed over her. My own orgasm crashed over me. I locked my lips around her tunnel. I sucked and swallowed as much of her sweet tangy nectar as I possibly could. We softly cleaned one another off, bringing the other down from our joint orgasmic high. I flattened my tongue and dragged it over her clit, causing her body to twitch.

"Oh... don't... very sensitive," Elise panted and giggled.

I smiled then turned my body around and kissed her lovingly and passionately on her luscious full lips. I could taste myself on her lips and she could taste herself on mine. Our scents from our lips mingled sending a tantalising aroma wafting up our nostrils. We settled our heads on the pillows, both satisfied and content. Elise had half her body draped over my own, her right hand cupped my left breast, and her right leg nestled between my legs. Her head rested on my right shoulder. She breathed softly onto my right nipple.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Honey?" I remembered that she had never said what she wanted to earlier.

"It's not really that important. I don't think that you would do it anyway." Elise raised her head and stared into my brown eyes with her cerulean blues. She shyly smiled at me.

She only used that shy smile when she had a crazy idea she wanted to try. I knew that the crazy idea would be something sexual. I would either love it or not at all. The look in her eyes told me that she wasn't sure that I would do it and that she was waiting for me to ask her what she wanted to do.

"You have that 'crazy idea' look in your eyes again. What is it that you think I won't do?" I raised an eyebrow and tried not to smile. Her face flushed bright red at what she was thinking about.

"When we first arrived here this morning, I saw Frangelique and Georgia each with a different girl under their arms. I think they are swingers." She paused at seeing the look on my face.

"Now before you say anything, my Angel, I know you are a very jealous woman and I did say that I will never share you. I think those two women are expecting that we will sleep with them. If we both know about it and are present, it won't be cheating."

"You sound like my father. I figured they were up to something once I recognised them. They seem like a happy couple. I did notice during the massage that Georgia was checking you out and Frangelique was checking me out. Honestly, though, after what happened between my mother and Charlotte... I don't think that I will be able to watch while another woman has sex with you. On the other hand I do find Frangelique attractive." I got quiet for a while thinking about the prospect of sharing my wife with another woman.

How does my father do it? How could he let another woman have sex with his wife while he watched? Can I have sex with another woman while my wife has sex with another woman right next to me? Is it cheating if we both know about it? I thought about my college days with Charlotte. How she had been cheating on me for so long.

It hurt me more knowing about it, leaving it and turning my back on her than what it did when I finally faced her. Catching her with my mother was a shock but seeing them in the throes of orgasm actually turned me on. I watched Elise's face turn serious as she watched me intently. A soft smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

"You know, I never told anyone this but I was actually turned on when I caught Charlotte and my mother together. The shock was just too great to react on what I was feeling at the time and my father was right behind me. Let's see what happens tomorrow."

"And you would never have sex with Mom..." Elise studied my face, shock threatening to show. "Would you?" she asked.

"Gross no, I don't do incest. I don't deny thinking about it though. The whole prospect of having sex with the woman who gave birth to me just isn't right to me." I smiled at Elise only just realising that she was rubbing herself off against my thigh. "Are you turned on by this conversation by any chance, Honey?" I laughed at the blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"A little, but not the part about Mom, I promise. I was thinking about what I would feel making love to you in front of Frangelique and Georgia."

"I've got an idea, Honey. Why don't I cancel our reservation for dinner and order room service instead?" I leaned over to the phone.

"That sounds great because I am not letting you out of this bed except to go and pee. I intend to make love to my wife all night," Elise said while I dialled the front desk.

After correcting the plans I made earlier, I ordered room service. While I talked, Elise rubbed her thigh against my slippery pussy and sucked on my nipples. I felt her hot juices rub off on my own thigh. I moaned into the phone just after placing the order then set the receiver down. It slipped onto the floor. Elise and I stared at it then at each other.

"Let's give them something to talk about, shall we?" Elise said with an evil grin on her lips.

"Oh my god, I'm in trouble. That grin says it all." I took Elise's face in my hands and kissed her. I stuck my tongue in her warm mouth, eliciting a loud moan from her. I rolled us over and tried to pin Elise down.

"Oh, no you don't, it's my turn to take the lead." Elise flipped me over onto my back and settled back on top of me into her previous position. Elise immediately rubbed her thigh against my pussy while she rubbed her pussy against my thigh. I felt the surges rush through my body. I tilted my head back in ecstasy.

We spent the whole night making love to each other in every position we knew about and tried new positions we had heard of. We ate our dinner after midnight naked on the balcony under the full moon then chased each other back to the bed to continue our love making well into the early morning hours. The rising sun shone into our room through the open balcony door and onto our bed. Elise was fast asleep on top of me with the strap-on inside of her.

I dosed off feeling her heart beat against my chest. I dreamed about us living on the farm. Asleep in our bed on a Sunday morning, two little feet ran into our room and jumped on top of us.

"Mom, Mommy, wake up."

The soft and tiny voice sounded happy and safe. Elise and I stirred and wrapped the little boy in our arms. We tickled him into a fit of giggles on top of the covers.

"We're awake, Ethan, my boy," I said and sat up against the headboard.

I pulled the covers with me to cover my naked chest.

"Why don't you get dressed while Mom and I get dressed? We will be out in a few minutes," Elise said and smiled lovingly at our son.

The little boy ran happily out of the room. He softly shut the door behind him. Once alone again, Elise got on top of me to straddle my hips. She rubbed her mound against my own.

I smiled feeling the base of the harness rub against my clit. My eyes shot open and looked straight into a pair of violet eyes, staring down at me.

"I knew this would wake you up. It sounded like you were having a very good dream. You were talking in your sleep." Elise leaned forward and kissed me affectionately.

"Hhhmmm... I was dreaming about a handsome young fellow waking us up on a Sunday morning then leaving us alone to make sweet morning love." I kissed her again.

"And who is this handsome young fellow if I may ask?" Elise's voice was filled with innuendo, lust and love. She softly rocked her hips to rub the tip of the phallus against her G-spot.

"He looked like you and me, about five years old, short blond hair with dark brown roots starting to show, an impish little smile like yours, a square jaw line like mine, bright green eyes like my brother and a cute little button nose like yours. Want to know his name?" I raised my head a little at the excitement.

My clit was super sensitive and my core felt ready to explode. I only just realised that I was just as close to orgasm as Elise was. I felt her core grip the phallus tightly. My clit throbbed because of the friction of that little amazing nub at the back of the base.

"Aaahhh... you can tell me his name in the hospital when I give birth... mmmm... right now I'm enjoying an orgasm riding your cock... oh... oh... ah...," Elise said with her head tilted back. She brought her head down and looked at me with ecstasy-filled eyes. She sped up her pace.

"Oooohhhh Honey... mmmm... that's it... aaahhh... ride my cock," I exclaimed. I thrust my hips up meeting her movements.

"Yessss... Shannon... yeeesss," Elise screamed her release. She gazed into my eyes then licked her lips. She leaned forward slightly and rolled my nipples between her fingertips. She knew it would send me tumbling over the edge of release.

"Oh fuuuuuck... Elise," I screamed my release for the whole world to hear. We rode out the waves together and slowly brought each other down. We playfully kissed and nibbled one another.

The room span around me. I felt dizzy, my lungs burned and my clit screamed at me: 'no more'. I lay beneath Elise. I panted and gasped to catch my breath. "My god... Honey... are you... trying... to kill... me?" I asked my wife between breaths.

"I just love to wake you up with a morning exercise session... my way." Elise pouted her lips and wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me laugh. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her chest.

"Mmmm... I love you so much, Elise. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning. If it makes you happy, I am happy. I would love to wake you up like this once in a while. Your body seems to have a built in alarm clock." I brushed my lips gently against hers.

"It's because I can't wait to spend my time with you. We should get ready. We have a long day of exploring to do. After that I'm going to explore your body some more... no scratch that... I'm going to explore my body some more." Elise draped her arms around my neck then wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh my god... I married a sex fiend..." Elise smiled playfully at me then smacked me on the arm. I laughed and rubbed my arm.

"Hey... you're just as bad as I am. You're a much different person with me then what you were with the other girls." Elise paused and brushed her lips softly against mine several times. "I love the Shannon I am with. She is the one I fell in love with."

"You saw a side of me that no-one else saw. I forgot to tell you something before our wedding. I received a letter from the high school."

"What do they want?" Elise raised an eyebrow.

"They want me to come back and teach again. The letter explained that it was Mrs Jones who reported me to the Department of Education. The Principal sent a letter to them explaining that the accusations she made were false and that you were already finished with school when we started a relationship. He said that it was the least he could do after what happened at the dance." I brushed my lips against my wife's tender full lips.

"Teaching did make you happy, once." She kissed me on my cheek. "It's up to you if you want to go back to teaching." She kissed my other cheek. "I will support you..." She kissed my forehead. "...no matter what you decide to do." Elise placed a hungry kiss on my lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Elise gently rocked her hips in my lap, building our now relaxed clits into a throbbing wanton frenzy. I slid my hands softly down her back to her firm ass cheeks, bringing forth goose bumps.

I leaned forward, laid Elise on her back and settled my body on top of her. I pumped my hips back and forth. I slammed the phallus into her and kissed her roughly. She moaned louder and louder until she screamed unimaginable words that did not exist.

I looked at my wife's face, filled with joy and pure euphoria. She looked even more beautiful in the throes than ever before. I imagined her being pregnant; a tiny body like hers with a huge bulge where her flat stomach used to be. Her tender ass in my hands and softer larger fuller breasts filled with mother's milk. I imagined playing and sucking on her breasts while fondling her ass or snaking my hand down to her core. She wouldn't be able to do anything about it. The thought of eating her and looking up to see the growing tummy sent a shiver run down my spine. I would lie next to my wife on our bed and listen to the infant in her tummy or sit on the couch with Elise, resting between my legs against my chest, with my hands on her stomach feeling our baby kick. I love this woman so much. I would do anything for her and our child.

I was more than ready to be a mother and I could see in her eyes that she was just as ready to be a mother. My wife's eyes were locked onto mine. I knew she could read the million emotions playing over my face. A knowing and loving smile played across her lips as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. She roamed my mouth with her tongue.

We brought each other up to three screaming orgasms together. Later on, after we enjoyed one another's body heat, we had a shower. We attentively washed each other off then joined a tour bus, filled with strangers touring the city. Later that afternoon we walked hand in hand down a street filled with all kinds of art work. We settled at a small café for coffee and a light snack. We watched kids chase each other in a park across the street. We sat next to each other, held hands and kissed now and then. We received a few disgusted stares but no-one had the guts to say anything about it or to us.

The day went by too quickly for my taste. We returned at our hotel just after dusk. We changed into something more presentable and went to dinner in the hotel's restaurant. I noticed the front desk clerk give us a lust-filled stare. I guess he was the one working the previous night. I smiled to myself, as I walked hand in hand with Elise back to our room after dinner. Elise nudged me in my side and pulled me out of my train of thought.