You're The One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Honey?" I looked at her.

"Did you see the look the clerk gave us?" She had a whimsical smile on her full lips, which begged me to kiss them. I stopped, pulled her into my arms and kissed her affectionately. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and abruptly broke away from our kiss. She groaned.

"He can stare all he wants to. I think he knows it was us he was listening to last night over the phone." I released my arms from around my wife. I slid my hand down her arm into her hand.

"That was fun, I love doing crazy things with you." Elise raised our entwined hands to her lips and kissed my hand.

"Me too, it was a major turn on. Talking about crazy... we still have to meet up with Frangelique and Georgia for our lessons." We walked slowly to our room and talked about anything that popped into our heads.

We undressed, teasing each other. Then we put on our bath robes and headed for the massage parlour. On our arrival the other two women waited for us to join them. Frangelique lay on one of the yoga mats. Georgia straddled her ass and gave her a massage. Both woman were stark naked. They both looked up at us and smiled brightly.

"Please, fall in as soon as you're ready. Whoever takes the lead first can just follow my lead." Georgia continued her ministrations on her wife.

"You can lock the door if it would make you feel a little more comfortable," Frangelique interjected and relaxed her body again.

Elise and I removed our robes and settled on the other yoga matt. I decided that I wanted to be the first one to learn their techniques. I followed Georgia's lead. I took a bottle of oil and squirted a generous amount into one hand. I brought my hands together and rubbed them against each other to warm up the oil. I rubbed Elise's back, evenly spreading the oil over her back. I used my finger tips to massage her muscles. Frangelique and Elise moaned softly under the torture of our hands.

After a few minutes Georgia used her thumbs to stimulate Frangelique's silky soft flesh. I followed her lead, eliciting a louder moan from Elise. I became bolder and kneaded the sides of Elise's breasts with my finger tips while I used my thumbs to massage her shoulder blades.

"That's very good; the whole idea of massaging your partner is to pleasure them in the process... like this." Georgia ran her finger tips sensually down the sides of Frangelique's torso, eliciting a loud gasp from her. "Knowing the ins and outs of your partner's body gives you the advantage. Once you get more comfortable you can make your partner cum just by giving her relaxing massages... watch this." Georgia moved her body down Frangelique's legs and settled her ass on the back of her wife's knees. She gently massaged the other woman's ass cheeks, using her thumbs to stimulate her perineum. She used her forefingers to massage her puckered anus. Frangelique's body writhed beneath her and squirted a spray of her nectar over the mat.

"Georgia you know how crazy that gets me." Frangelique raised her torso to look back at her wife. She smiled brightly then looked blushingly at the two of us. Elise and I watched in awe, making the two women giggle. "Sorry about that. Georgia tends to go over board now and then." She looked back at Georgia who just shrugged her shoulders and continued her sweet torture on Frangelique's legs, bringing forth more moans and gasps.

"We don't mind at all; please continue." Elise relaxed her head on her hands. She enjoyed having my large soft hands sensually roam her body.

I massaged Elise's arms then her ass and legs. I almost forgot that there were two other women in the room with us. Elise breathed heavily under the attention I paid to her body. Frangelique was now on her back, giving us a full view of her breasts and most private area.

Georgia brought her lover soft and tender pleasure by just using her hands. Frangelique writhed and squirmed beneath her body. Elise turned onto her back as we followed their lead. We both knew where this massage session was going to end. We were booked for a whole hour with this sweet torture and had half an hour left. By the end of our massage session, both Frangelique and Elise each had multiple orgasms. Elise and I both helped clean up the mess we made after we all got dressed.

"Thank you very much for the lessons. We had a lot of fun. We're both looking forward to our night out with you." I put my arm around my wife's shoulders.

"It was no trouble at all. Shall we meet in the hotel lobby, say in half an hour?" Frangelique wrapped her arms around Georgia's waist from behind.

"Sure, we will be ready by then." Elise looked up at me and smiled her cute shy smile.

We met in the lobby later on and headed to the club in their car. The club wasn't that fancy but it was filled with gay couples. We immediately felt at home. The four of us enjoyed a few drinks together then hit the dance floor. Elise and I rubbed up against each other and stunned the other couples on the floor with our 'dirty dancing' style moves. We received applause for our efforts. After a few songs we had more drinks, talked and laughed.

"Would you like to dance with me, Shannon?" Frangelique asked me and smiled impishly. I knew what these two women were doing and it was working.

I looked at Elise who nodded her approval. Georgia led her to the dance floor right behind Frangelique and me. The four of us danced next to each other. After a while Elise and I changed dancing partners. I found it a bit difficult to dance with Georgia at first. She was used to lead, but let me lead instead when she figured that she couldn't win with me. After a few more drinks we headed back to the hotel. I drove us back since I was the least drunk of the four of us.

The other two women felt each other up in the back seat of their car. Elise had her hand on my leg. She inched her fingers ever closer to my wet hot core. Once we got to the hotel we stood for a few minutes awkwardly facing each other. I thought for a second then spoke.

"Would you two ladies like to join us in our room?" I looked at them, then at Elise next to me under my arm. My wife had a big grin on her lips. The other two women looked at each other, as if silently communicating with their eyes.

"We would love to join you." Georgia took her wife's hand in her own. I led the way with Elise under my arm. She snuggled her head against my chest. Once in our room, I got us each a glass of wine from the mini bar and joined them on the bed. We made small talk, trying to figure out who was going to make the first move.

"I need to pee, I'll be right back." Elise gave me a kiss on the lips then looked at Frangelique and nodded toward the bathroom.

Elise grabbed a bag from her suitcase and Frangelique's hand. They left Georgia and me alone to wonder what they were up to. We heard chatter and giggles in the bathroom then the door opened. Both our jaws dropped at the sight before us. They both wore a sexy little matching lacy bra and panty set, with garters clasped to thigh highs and high heels on their feet.

Elise walked over to the mini bar and turned on a small radio to play some music. Georgia and I settled back against the headboard, enjoying the show. The two women before us danced provocatively with each other. They kissed and groped. Now and then a stray slap landed on a soft ass cheek, eliciting a pleasurable little whimper. They crawled up on the bed over the two of us to take off our shoes and pants. They changed places, switching back to their original partners. They removed our shirts and underwear, leaving Georgia and me naked before them.

We were both too stunned to say anything. The two beauties continued their show, teasing us with a slow and sensual dance. They stripped each other of garment after each song. Georgia and I pleased our selves as we watched the tantalising show. One hand stroked our wet and wanton pussies. The other hand rolled, pinched and pulled a nipple then the other. Frangelique and Elise stood close to each other. They whispered and giggled with each other, totally naked. They kissed each other then parted. Each stood in front of her spouse. My eyes locked onto Elise's violet lust-filled eyes. She crawled up the bed, straddled my hips and kissed me passionately.

Frangelique broke her lip lock with Georgia then leaned over and kissed me. Breaking her kiss with me, she gave room for Elise to lean over and kiss Georgia. Elise then leaned toward Frangelique and kissed her. They broke their kiss and dove straight down to our pussies. They teased us senseless. Our eyes were closed and our heads tilted back. We enjoyed the sensations that flooded our bodies.

I felt Elise's mouth leave my pussy, then felt movement on the bed. I opened my eyes just a smidge to see Frangelique diving down on me. I saw Elise dive down on Georgia. I felt a twinge of my jealous streak pop to the surface. Once I felt a warm and wet tongue stroke my slit, my jealousy flew out the window. The woman was a master with that tongue. I felt a little guilty, to let another woman touch me in such a way in front of my wife.

Elise had the same guilty look in her eyes when our eyes met. It slowly turned to love and understanding. We both knew that this adventure wasn't going to change anything in our marriage. We still loved one another unconditionally. Looking over at Georgia, I saw her watch Frangelique give me head. She had a huge grin on her lips.

She locked eyes with me and smiled the same smile I had on at that moment. We leaned toward each other and slowly let our lips lock. Our tongues roamed the other's mouth. Our wives brought us to two earth-shattering orgasms. We then decided to change positions and even the score. We gave our wives the same treatment we had received. The four of us spent the whole night pleasing each other, until we all passed out naked on the one bed.

I woke up the next morning with Georgia snuggled in my left arm, Frangelique snuggled in my right and Elise settled between my legs, her head resting on my stomach. I couldn't move a muscle. I tried to remember what had happened the night before through my wine-induced throbbing headache. The last thing I remembered was being attacked by all three women and being fucked into a stupor then... nothing.

The four of us spent a lot of time together the rest of the week. Our massage sessions evolved into us changing partners. We had the most amazing group sex in the parlour. The last two nights of our honeymoon, Elise and I went to bed by ourselves. We made love to one another as we had never done before. It felt like we were both giving the other more affection, more love, more passion, more compassion and more tenderness. Our relationship felt stronger because we did everything together and trusted the other more than ever.

On the day of our departure Georgia and Frangelique offered to take us to the airport. We all settled at a little café after checking in our bags. We exchanged emails and phone numbers then accepted each other on Facebook, Twitter and Skype. We promised to stay in touch and visit each other whenever possible. We all had a bright future ahead of us and would always be a part of each other's lives.

Elise and I were happier then ever before. As six months passed by I realised that our lives couldn't be better. We kept in touch with Georgia and Frangelique as we promised. Right now we were enjoying the rest of the school holiday in early July.

My father died in April, three months after we returned from our honeymoon in early January. My mother and Alex mourned him in their own way, as did Elise and I. The service was small with only people present who were at our wedding. Life moved on after that. I never went back to teaching. We opened the restaurant together.

Elise sat behind a desk in our office when I entered with a bunch of mixed roses and a box of chocolates. I stood at the door and watched her do paperwork. She looked up at me and smiled brightly. I walked closer to her when she stood up to greet me. My five months pregnant young wife waddled into my arms. She got more beautiful each day I spent with her. I never got tired of telling her that either. She kissed me passionately then put her hands on my waist.

"I have a surprise for you, Honey." I put the flowers into a vase on our desk and the box of chocolates on the desktop.

"Oh, you know I hate surprises, my Angel." Elise looked up at me with her crystal blues.

"Yes, I know, but you will love this surprise. Close your eyes." She closed her eyes. I took her by the hands and led her into the front of the restaurant. I had arranged a baby shower for her for the day and invited all of our friends. I had the restaurant closed for a private party and the staff cooked up a storm before they joined the party. All the guests waited for me to bring her to the front.

As soon as we came through the door the crowd cheered 'Surprise'. They all came around to give us each a hug then grabbed a glass of wine. Elise stood next to me teary-eyed and scanned through the many faces of our friends. Her gaze stopped at two faces that hid at the entrance behind the crowd. The others mingled with each other. She took my hands in hers and slowly led me through the crowd. The two familiar faces walked forward to greet her. Elise froze and gasped for air when she saw their faces properly.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you two in the flesh for six months. You haven't changed a bit," she said to Georgia and Frangelique. I had invited them over for a two week visit. Elise wrapped her arms around them both and gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, well, we needed a break from the hotel and we missed you two so much. Shannon invited us for your baby shower; we just had to see what you look like pregnant." Georgia gave Elise a tight squeeze.

"Well, come and join the party. We have a lot to drink and a lot more to talk about. I will have to stick to my fruit juice of course." Elise looked down at her growing tummy and rubbed it lightly with her hands.

"You are still as beautiful and adorable as we remember you." Frangelique took Elise's hand in her own and led her to a quiet bench in the corner of the restaurant.

"Would you drink a beer with me Georgia?" I asked and led her to the bar.

"Yes please, we both know what wine does to me." She blushed wildly. I reached for two beers and blushed crimson in return.

We looked at each other then burst out in laughter. I handed her a beer. Georgia grabbed a glass of wine for her wife and I grabbed a glass of juice for mine. We joined our wives only to find them whispering to each other. We caught up on lost times as we drank and talked the hours away. Elise opened the gifts all teary-eyed. She set the gifts aside and thanked everyone profusely for their support.

The staff went home and left us with our guests. The guests disappeared after a while, as it got late. Our best friends, Meagan, Carrie, Sam, Jenny, Danielle and Martha joined in on our banter not wanting to leave yet. Jasmine and Rebecca came late, but they were there. They were all interested in our two guests from Paris. My mother and Alex walked in the doors with their now walking and talking baby boy, Keith.

"Hi Mom, Alex, nice of you two to finally join us," I greeted.

I stood up and gave them each a hug. Elise greeted them with a hug. I scooped little Keith up in my arms and hugged him. Elise gave him a kiss on the cheek then introduced our two special guests to Mom and Alex.

The four of us explained to our family and friends how we met and became friends. We didn't give them the juicy details; we kept those to ourselves. They were surprised but we all had a history together. It made us a strong and inseparable family, more than friends. Sam and Jenny announced their engagement and pregnancy, as did Mom and Alex with their engagement. We all filled Georgia and Frangelique in on our history together as a family. As the night progressed into a drunken female only party, our overseas friends fit in perfectly.

Later that night at home Georgia and Frangelique told us about the trouble they encountered in Paris. We all sat in Mom's lounge talking about their troubles. Elise sat on the couch with me on the carpet in front of her. Georgia sat next to Elise with Frangelique between her legs. Mom and Alex sat on the couch across from us and listened attentively. Keith was in his room, sound asleep.

"We were fired from the hotel three months ago." Georgia wrapped her arms around her wife.

"Why? What Happened?" Elise asked before I could. Our friends looked ready to burst into tears any moment.

"Georgia was out shopping for the parlour. I was alone with a male client. After his massage, he wanted a little more from me and forced himself on me. He told me that he was going to fix me." Frangelique's eyes welled up with tears. Georgia held her tight and continued.

"I returned with our new stock to find that pig on top of my wife, pinning her down and... well you can guess the rest. I pushed our panic button and pulled him off of her. He attacked me, calling me a dyke whore. I punched his lights out and of coarse security showed up when my fist connected his face. He was shown out of the hotel and we lost our jobs because the manager didn't want a lesbian couple to mess up their reputation." Georgia kissed her wife softly in her neck.

"We had gotten all our papers ready when Shannon invited us for the baby shower. We don't really have anyone in Paris so we decided that I would move back here with Georgia where we met and got married in the first place. I lived here before we went to work in Paris, Georgia on a working visa. I can return whenever I want to. Georgia was born here." Frangelique turned her body to face Georgia and kissed her passionately.

"Where are you two going to stay?" Mom asked them. She looked a bit worried.

Elise tapped me on my shoulder then whispered in my ear. Everyone turned their attention to us, trying to listen to what we were talking about. We returned our attention to four smiling faces.

"That's sorted Mom. We have a place for them to stay and they can use the premises for their massage parlour too." I got their full attention.

"The tenants renting my house moved out a week ago. Georgia and Frangelique are more than welcome to stay there. All they will have to do is pay the water and electricity bill. Shannon and I will help them pay for it until they get their business up and running." Elise rested her chin on the top of my head and smiled brightly.

"It's sorted then, but you don't have to help pay for anything." Frangelique rubbed her wife's thighs.

"We have enough money set aside to keep us going for six months. We... uh... settled out of court with our case against that pervert. It turns out that he owns an internationally renowned business. The negative publicity would have sunk his business into the depths."

"Typical rich men... think they can treat a woman as they see fit. Let's go take a cooling swim. Then you can tell us how you two met here in South Africa." Alex said and took Mom's hand in her hand.

"Sounds like a plan. Last one in the pool has to strip naked," I shouted then ran out the door.

"Hey no fair... I'm pregnant," Elise shouted after me. I returned, scooped her in my arms and ran back.

"Scratch that... last couple in the pool has to strip naked," I shouted from the back door.

The others followed suit. Elise and I were in our underwear in the pool followed shortly by Mom and Alex.

"Well Sweetheart, it looks like you and I will be swimming naked." Georgia looked at her wife and laughed.

"Oh, that won't be any trouble. Shall we give them a show while we're at it?" Frangelique asked. She smiled impishly.

"You know, Sweetheart, this is actually a bit unfair. We don't know this place as well as our friends here do. They should actually strip as well."