You're The One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia wrapped her arms around her wife's middle and pulled off her shirt in one swift move. Frangelique followed suit and pulled her wife's shirt off. She dropped it on the ground.

"You're right, my Love. Maybe we could chase them around the pool till they agree to strip. One person has an advantage though." Frangelique passed a lopsided smile toward Elise.

"Oh, okay you two, we'll strip too. Elise doesn't have to strip unless she wants to," I said. We all burst into laughter.

"I'm not letting you ladies have all the fun without me." Elise tossed her underwear to the side of the pool, leaving the rest of us speechless. We all quickly followed suit.

"Now the fun is going to start." Georgia pushed Frangelique into the pool. Frangelique grabbed her hand and pulled her in, with her.

The six of us chased each other in the cool water and splashed and played with one another. After an hour of tag, Alex, Georgia and I went to fetch us all some drinks from the pool bar. On our return, our ladies sat on the steps and talked about lost love. I was really happy to see Frangelique sitting between Mom and Elise. I had never held a grudge before, but I still didn't trust my mother with my girl.

"We've got the drinks, ladies." I handed Elise a glass of fruit juice with half a shot of vodka. She indulged now and then, having her one alcoholic drink, never enough to hurt the baby. Georgia handed Frangelique her drink and Alex handed one to Mom. We all settled between the legs of our partners.

"Thank you," the three ladies answered in one voice.

"So Vanessa, how did you and Alex end up together? I know you are Shannon's mother and Alex is Elise's friend... the rest is a bit blurry," Georgia asked, seemingly very interested.

"Long story short, my husband and I loved having a third person now and then. When we met Alex last year, we both just fell in love with her. He died six months ago and the two of us stayed together. I think he knew that he wouldn't make it and that I would be very lonely. Alex has kept me going ever since." Mom leaned in to kiss Alex affectionately.

"Oh, that truly is a heartfelt story. Any person can see that you love each other." Frangelique noticed the sadness.

"Georgia and I met five years ago here in South Africa. I emigrated here from Paris five years before that. We started dating and fell head over heels for each other. We have been married for four years now. At the beginning of last year we decided to work overseas for a year at the hotel in Paris to gain more experience. We learned a lot in Paris and eventually took over from our mentor. After this last fiasco, we just enjoyed the last of our time in Paris doing private work for rich folks at their mansions to collect enough money to come back home."

Frangelique told their story. She saw a thankful and apologetic look on my face. She gave me a warm smile. I could see in her eyes that she had had a rough life, just like the rest of us. She understood the pain of loss.

"You two certainly make an amazing couple. Shannon and Elise look even happier than before they left for their honeymoon. Whatever you two did to them worked wonders. I can see that all the doubts my daughter had are gone." Vanessa wrapped her arms lovingly around Alex and cupped her breasts.

"We didn't really do anything, Vanessa. It was all them. We just showed them a good time." Georgia looked at Elise and me.

"These two lovely women initiated the whole thing. I figured they knew we loved swinging. We just let them figure out what they wanted to do and let them lead," Frangelique interjected.

"Honestly, Shannon and I did talk about it before. It was Frangelique and I who started our first session together. Georgia and Shannon were stalling. After that it just came naturally. We did have a lot of fun and we did learn more about each other. That was only a one time thing for us though, but we made two amazing friends in the process." Elise cupped my face with her hands and brushed her lips to mine.

"Mmmm... I was not stalling... I was thinking about how to initiate the first move." Everyone burst into a fit of laughter.

"I wouldn't mind doing it again, but like my amazing wife said... it was a one time thing. I felt too guilty the morning after. I don't know how Dad handled it so well."

"Yes, Frangelique and I agreed that you would be our last. We had our fill of fun to last us a lifetime. It's time for us to settle down now. I just want to spend the rest of my life with my wife." Georgia tilted her head back against her wife's breasts. She looked up at her wife's French features.

The hot summer night's humid air got unbearable. The cool pool water kissed our clammy skins as we swam, splashed and chased each other some more. The night faded as each couple retired to their beds. Our guests slept in the house on a sleeper couch. Elise and I spent the night talking about what we wanted to do with the baby room. We couldn't decide on what neutral colours to use, so we both agreed to wait and speak to Jenny. We knew that we were having a boy. Elise still preferred to hear the name I dreamed of on the day of his birth.

We made more friends along our journey in life. Georgia and Frangelique's business went very well. They worked from the house and got a lot of publicity when they started doing couples massages as they had done with Elise and me. They never mixed business with pleasure anymore. They became best friends with our friends.

Samantha and Jenny got married in August. Alex and Vanessa decided to wait for their marriage until after Elise gave birth, due early November. Danielle fell in love with a woman, Anna, whom she was defending against an abusive husband. Danielle moved in with her and her twin girls. She finally found her soul mate after so many years of waiting and working.

Little Ethan was born two months later in early October, a whole month too early. He was healthy and fit as a fiddle. Alex helped us at the restaurant when we needed it. Elise and I did our best to raise Ethan and give him everything he needed for a bright future. Keith and Ethan were inseparable. They grew up together like brothers, joined at the hip.

At five years old Ethan looked exactly as I had seen him in my dream. I guess I had received a glimpse of our future from a higher power. We were all happy as one big family. After a few incidents of prejudice against homosexuals, we all joined Rebecca's support group for LGBT's. Martha and her husband joined the group after she was attacked and gang raped for being friends with gays. She was the only hetero in our group. We all stood together stronger than ever before.

I eventually saw Charlotte again. She returned a week after Ethan's third birthday. She had a husband and three kids. I guess she was one of those girls who were only lesbian until graduation. She looked very happy. She apologised to me for what she had done and I apologised to her for being pushy. We tried to mend our friendship but it never worked out.

In the end every single one of us had met the one person we were meant to be with. I stood in the field next to my new young stallion, Jet. Thunderbolt unfortunately died of old age a few weeks ago. I watched Elise ride Spirit with Ethan in front of her. They laughed. I thought to myself: 'You're the one... you are the one who held me together through all my pain, discomfort, sorrow and stuck with me through all these years as I had done for you. When you meet the one person who will love you unconditionally, you will know it from the first moment you lay your eyes on that person. Keep your loved ones close. Never push them away.'

The end