All Comments on 'Yvonne Enslaved'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ars30Ars30about 9 years ago
Great story

I have read alot of your work.

And to me this without a doubt is one of your best stories.

Do you plan on continuing it?

abingtonabingtonabout 9 years ago
Best since " Eleven Days " Christie

A very promising story and scenario. I do hope you will continue with it. Do you have any plans for the husband in the story ? Lots of possibilities. Cheers

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
So far so good

An interesting read, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DUN DUN DUN!

That is literally what I yelled out after reading the first paragraph. It just got cheesier as I went on. Someone said this was your best story to date. You have my condolences.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 9 years ago

So many different ways this one can go, hmmm.

Maybe Mike should be put in a real chastity belt too?

I'm looking forward to Chapter 2 and more;

Thank you

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Meh.

The only thing this story was missing is Mr. Lawrence dressed like Snidely Whiplash and chortling to Yvonne "I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog too!" So...yeah...not super impressed.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
Love it

I'm loved this. Definitely want some more. It seems like Mr Lawrence, while somewhat sleazy might be good to her. Please do not let him share her. It would like to see a happy ending for everyone but Mike. He is selfish. He puts her up to embezzling and was willing to let her take the fall for all of it. I hope Mike does get mad and Eric ends up sending Mike to prison by himself. The foreshadowing was great.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I hope there is much more

franksummersfranksummersabout 7 years ago
Perfect pitch

"Yvonne knew that Eric Lawrence would make her regret every moment of calculated flirtation and clandestine glances, and she was powerless to prevent it."

P E R F E C T.

I've always loved your work; so glad you're so prolific.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just mindless and talentless garbage ! "1*" !

You claim to spend all your life with academia. What did you do there , clean toilets ?? There is NO writing skill in any of your excreta. Mayhaps if you go back to cleaning, you won't have to cheat on your ratings anymore.

Goddamn lowlife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't listen to that asshole

That commenter is clearly just jealous at your amazing work! I loved the creativity of it all. Please keep writing and don't listen to that horrible persons comment, they weren't even brave enough to log in and leave it.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@ Anonymous "Don't listen to ...."

Whereas you, mam/sir/it, led the way in your integrity to make a bold statement without giving readers a "handle" to respond to your insightful and courageous stance.

Hypocrite

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories here

It had perfect balance without it being so unbelievable. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wish it was me....

Wish i was forced into slavery that way....with collar and chastitybelt.....i have a Deep fantasy to be kidnapped.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderabout 6 years ago
Nice story so far

I would love it if it worked out that her husband ended up with a high tech chastity cage and she could be without hers. Could be a punishment for the husband cumming in her mouth and Eric tasting semen when he first kisses her.

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 1 year ago

I would love to see a follow-up chapter to see where this all goes. So many possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous