Yvonne Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne knelt and began to untie and remove Eric Lawrence's shoes. From her perspective, the bulge inside the tailored trousers appeared positively enormous. Yvonne withdrew the socks and then stood, bent a bit and unfastened the black leather belt. A fresh wave of tears struck the naked young woman as she opened the pants and spied the huge mast supporting the silk boxers at full sail. "He CAN'T be that big, can he?" thought Yvonne to herself. Yvonne was proud of her husband, Mike's nice sized tool but the one she gazed at now as she pulled away and lowered the boxers was the largest organ she had ever seen. Despite her current situation, part of Yvonne could not help but wonder what Eric's massive organ would feel like inside her.

The expression in Lawrence's face and the gentle pressure of his fingertips upon Yvonne's shoulders made the businessman's intentions clear. Yvonne, fell to her knees and began to explore Lawrence's rod with her tongue. The penis that the young woman worked on was uncircumcised and both broad and long. It took Yvonne a few moments to work out the angle of attack, but at last her head was rhythmically sliding backward and forward, while Eric gazed down at her, smiling broadly.

The very well off businessman allowed Yvonne to work for a while, savoring the sensation of her warm tongue and cool lips on his manhood. "This is going to be even better than I envisioned." he thought to himself. H allowed himself several long delightful moments before he indicated to Yvonne, that she was to rise.

"That was delightful, Yvonne, but now we have to test out the rest of you." He gently led her to the bed. A short time later, Yvonne found herself lying in the middle of the bed gazing up at the mirror on the ceiling as the man she had once worked for centered his mouth over her sex. To the young wife, it was as though she were watching a stranger. She did not want to believe that the person she was staring at in the mirror was herself. Yvonne's attempt to transmit her mind a million miles away was thwarted by the sensation of Eric Lawrence's talented tongue upon her clitoris.

Mike had always been able to get Yvonne off but Eric's abilities far out shined her husband's. Hating herself, Yvonne realized that she was beginning to respond to Eric's overtures. She began panting heavily, the tension and angst of the day at last releasing itself. She moaned a few times desperately hoping that Mike downstairs could not hear, and then he was inside her.

Yvonne had never felt more delightfully full than at this moment. Not only was Lawrence's penis the largest that Yvonne had ever encountered, it was also well practiced. When he was married, Eric Lawrence had dedicated himself to giving his wife as much pleasure as possible. He had sought instruction from elite brothels, lamaseries, and high priced male escorts. Since his beloved Lucille had passed away, Eric Lawrence had sought the company of very expensive professional women and had slept with many of the wives of his business partners. None of those women could compare, physically with the beauty of Yvonne. He would delight in taking ownership of the pussy he was gently, yet powerfully stimulating at this moment. Eric imagined how well trained, and how sated sexually, Yvonne would be at the end of the four years. It was not beyond realm of possibility, Eric thought, that Yvonne might agree to make the relationship permanent.

Yvonne, gasped and moaned as never before in her life as Eric's proud member erupted deep inside her. The moans ceased when Yvonne realized where she was. She hated herself for enjoying the attentions of Eric Lawrence. Every moment since she had realized that sex with the businessman was inevitable, Yvonne had told herself that she would not enjoy it. "It would be duty only and not pleasure." had been her mantra. The fact that on their very first encounter, Yvonne had betrayed her husband's intimacy, appalled her. She rolled over, buried her face in the satin pillow cases and wept more intently than she had at any other point since her misadventure had begun.

Eric Lawrence could not help but chuckle out loud. "I know that it is disconcerting for you to have enjoyed my forced intimacy, but there is nothing to be ashamed of Yvonne. Because you have been sufficiently responsive, I am going to go easy on you tonight. Once I recover, I am going to take your asshole. Once that concludes, it is time for your collaring and chastity belt."

Eric held Yvonne close as she cried into his shoulder. Making it all the worse for her, was the fact that her enslaver was so gentle and tender. Yvonne knew without question that if Eric Lawrence were to behave like a tyrant, ordering her around and simply taking what he wanted, that her resistance to him would be far greater. That he would be the best lover she had ever encountered had never entered her mind. "What now?" she thought to herself over and over.

Faster than Yvonne had thought possible, the older man owned another erection. This one was just as large and insistent as its ancestor. Acutely aware of the destination of this rod, Yvonne faced Eric Lawrence and said quietly yet sincerely,

"Please be gentle with me Mr. Lawrence, Mike and I don't do anal that often, and you are so big ..."

Yvonne's words trailed off. Authentically moved, Eric Lawrence stroked, Yvonne's hair and replied,

"Have no fear, Yvonne. I will go slowly and gently. I will break your ass in with patience and stealth. Now get on your knees right here while I lubricate everything thoroughly."

Yvonne performed as instructed and felt the soft, supple fingers of Eric Lawrence, gently lubricate her rear entry. Once Eric ascertained that Yvonne was ready, he slowly began to enter er anus. Yvonne thought that there was no way in all of creation that her tiny asshole could dilate enough to accommodate Eric Lawrence's log, yet as time passed he plunged deeper and deeper into her. The sensation of pleasure and fullness that Yvonne experienced once Eric was fully inside her was like nothing in her prior experience. Eric's slow rhythmic motions seemed to flow through every part of Yvonne's body. She soon became aware of only that wondrous in and out motion as her body built to climax.

That her screams of ecstasy could be heard in every part of the huge house, was not on Yvonne's mind in any way as she felt Eric come deep inside of her and soften. For his part, the businessman was beyond the moon with joy. He had expected that it would take weeks to get his new toy to this point. It occurred to him, that despite her apparently happy marriage, Yvonne's husband really did not know how to give her what she truly craved. Eric felt sure that he could satisfy every craving Yvonne had ever had over the next four years.

Almost lovingly, he massaged Yvonne's back for a few moments until her gently turned her over and and said,

"Your night is almost over and your sentence is about to begin. Get up and stand where I tell you."

Yvonne stood, not sure if she should be at attention while Eric retrieved some objects from an armoire. The first was leather lined metal collar. Despite its purpose, Yvonne could not help but notice that it was stylish and bore the monogrammed logo of a noted designer.

"All slaves wear symbols of their subjugation, Yvonne. For you I have purchased one that will not look too out of place in most social settings. Those in the know, however, will be quick to understand its significance. In simple terms, this collar means that I own you, that you are mine to do with as I please. For the next four years, I am your master. Now I won't insist that you call me 'Master' there can be no doubt that I own every part of you. It is only because I am a benevolent master that I will allow you to spend significant amounts of time with your husband. I will collar you now and you will thank me."

Yvonne stood, her feet seemingly affixed to the floor, as Eric Lawrence stepped behind her, parted her now disheveled hair, and placed the collar about her neck. The sound of it locking seemed to Yvonne as loud as cymbals crashing. Instantly her hands went to her neck and tugged at the device. It held firm.

Eric laughed and said, "I posses the only key. If you take it off I will have you sent to prison. That rule will also apply to your chastity belt which I will place upon you now. By the way, I did not hear the proper response when I slipped my collar about your neck."

Yvonne thought for a moment. After a hard internal struggle, her mouth forced out the words, "Thank you Mr. Lawrence."

"That's better. Thanking me will become easier as time progresses. Now pay attention."

Yvonne focused on the object in Eric's hands. Like the collar it appeared to be made of leather and metal. Up close she realized that it was a composite material, not unlike the ones produced by one of Eric Lawrence's companies. Her new master's hands were hot upon her flesh as he gently forced Yvonne into the garment. There were a series of loud clicks. With dread, Yvonne realized that her sex was entirely encased in the material.

Eric had Yvonne walk back and forth a few times. The young bride realized that the garment was not uncomfortable but that it would take some time in getting used to.

"I guessed your size exactly right." said Eric as he pick up a brush from a nightstand and smoothed out Yvonne's lovely hair.

"Let us return to the library. The intricacies of your belt have to be explained to you oaf of a husband as well."

Eric's bulk as they made their way down the stairs did nothing to hide the rage on Mike's face from Yvonne's view. It was obvious from his anger and his body language, that he had heard every utterance of his wife's pleasure at the hands of her former boss.

"Clam down you lummox." said Eric Lawrence, "Your wife did what was expected of her nothing more. If I seem to have made her happier than you are capable of then the problem does not lie with me but with you!"

"Why you Mother..." began Mike.

"Mr. Denton, if you can not control your tongue and behave yourself I WILL call the police to pick you up tonight. You realize of course that, the evidence of your wife's malfeasance can easily be spun into a tale of a domineering husband exploiting his wife and making her embezzle on his account. Perhaps you would like to go to prison all by yourself and leave me outside tending to your grief stricken young wife?"

"You son of a bitch!" roared Mike.

"Yes my mother was quite the bitch and I learned a great deal from her. Now quiet down and pay attention, I am only going to explain this once."

For the next hour, Eric Lawrence explained the intricacies of Yvonne's chastity device. He explained that she was to wear it at all times except in Eric's presence. He explained the ins and outs of keeping it clean and what to do at the time of Yvonne's monthlies.

"This sensor on the back is quite novel." Eric opined as he pointed to a dark oval on the back of the belt. "It senses skin to skin contact or continual pressure. In other words, if you engage in anal sex with your wife, I will know. You taking your wife's ass, negates our agreement and the two of you go to prison. If either the collar or the belt is tampered with in any way, our agreement is also forfeit."

After thoroughly explaining everything to Mike and Yvonne, Eric gave them an impromptu quiz. Satisfied that the young couple had absorbed the lesson, Eric turned to mike and said,

"You can redress your wife now, Mr. Denton. I will be summoning your wife in a few days, Enjoy the time that you have with my slave, there are days not far ahead where I will keep her to myself for weeks at a time."

Glumly, Mike helped his wife back into her clothes. First he put on her bra. Out of habit, he slid her panties back on, they went over the belt quite well. Then he threw on Yvonne's skirt and blouse. By mutual consent, he left the stockings off. Yvonne placed those in her purse. Not in the mood for jewelry either, the trinkets she had put on in the morning joined the stockings. Wordlessly the young couple left Eric Lawrence's house and made their way back to the car they had purchased will ill gotten gains. In the east, the first hints of dawn could be spied.

Mike and Yvonne rode home in silence. Mike seethed with all kinds of anger. Anger at Yvonne for being caught red handed, anger with himself for suggesting the scheme, anger at Eric Lawrence's smugness. Most of all his anger was that of a small animal caught in a trap or the talons of a foe. As horrid as the next four years promised to be, at least it wasn't prison.

Yvonne's mind focused on many of the same things as her husband. She too was angry. Angry at being caught, Angry for having listened to Mike in the first place. Angry that the only way out of her dilemma was between her legs. Another anger filled Yvonne though. Anger at how her own body had betrayed her. Paradoxically, she was also angry at Eric Lawrence for giving her some of the best sex she had ever had. All of Yvonne's myriad angers faded before the one that caused her the most aggravation. Yvonne now knew, and hated herself intensely for that fact, that she would enjoy every moment of being Eric Lawrence's slave.

The drive home was the longest trip of their lives.

12