Zach's Nieces Ch. 04: By the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, what was the dress code for today," I asked them making a disappointed face. "Well you didn't want us to splatter on or burn any part of your twin kittens – now would you Uncle Zach?" they asked me while hefting their breasts with their oven mitts. They told me to sit down and they would serve me.

I sat at the head of the table all set with the fine china and stemware. Each of the nieces brought part of my meal to my seat and in placing the plate down they ran their breasts across my neck and shoulders. After the meal was laid out they brought their plates to the table and sat. I cleared my throat and glanced around the table at them. Shannon was the first to catch on and putting down her knife and fork, she reached up behind her neck, untied the apron string, dropped the apron top down and winked at me as she left her breasts uncovered. I looked at the twins and it became a race to see who could uncover their breasts the quickest. When six tits where on display I told the girls they may begin their dinner.

Dinner was great and each niece tried to outdo the other to be sure I had a roll or butter or more wine or whatever I need to make my dinner perfect. I commended the ladies on a job well done and they escorted me into the den to relax while they cleaned up. Waiting for me on the side table was a nice glass of brandy and today's newspaper. I thought to myself I could really get use to this but knew it was ending tonight and my nieces would be going back home in a few days. In an hour or so my three naked nieces entered the den.

The twins said to me that they realized this might be their last night to make love with me and wanted me to know they were ready to submit their bodies to my pleasure. "Do you want to take us here in the den or in your bed or anywhere you desire Uncle Zach because we are yours to do with as you wish," the twins intoned. I told Shannon to sit in one of the other chairs and instructed the twins to de-pants me and get my cock out. They did that, and then I told them to kneel on either side of me and get me rock hard with their mouths.

The twins attacked my cock from either side taking turns sliding their mouths over the top of my cock head and sliding down my shaft taking as much into their mouth as they could fit. At the top they would get my mushroom between their lips and kiss each other while bathing my cock head with their tongues. I motioned Shannon over and told her that Bree would be the first to ride my cock on my lap but while she is busy I wanted Shannon to lay on the floor face up under her sister and warm up Bree's pussy for me. All three nieces stopped in their tracks and looked wide-eyed at me. "Do I own you girls or do I not," I asked, "Because if I don't you can all stop right now and go to your rooms and this will all be over," I continued.

They looked at each other and each said, "You do own us Uncle Zach and we will obey your every command. We are sorry for being such silly girls. We are your women now." To confirm what they said Shannon slid under Bree who opened wide her thighs and she lowered her pussy lips onto her sister's face. I could feel Bree shudder as Shannon went to work on her sister's pussy and clit. Bree got a little distracted on working on my cock as she began to enjoy what Shannon was doing to her. I felt Bree go stiff and grip my legs and mumble something since she had my dick in her mouth as Shannon brought her to an orgasm. My dick slipped out and Bree yelled, "Oh fuck Shannon make me cum, make me cum – there it is – drink my wetness – suck my clit – oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

I slid Bree forward across my knee and began to redden her ass with my hand, spanking each cheek while Bree had her orgasm after-shocks. When her ass was nice and red I lifted her onto my lap. Bree reached between us and slid her very wet pussy up and down my cock then positioned the head at the entrance to her pussy and began to slowly let my cockhead enter her wet pussy opening. She let a few inches inside then pulled up. She pushed down again and moaned deeply. This was Bree's first time on my long thick cock and she took her time getting me up her tight virgin like pussy. She was mewing, "Uncle Zach I love you," over and over until she had slid me fully into her and I felt her ass on my lap. I let her do some deep breathing to settle herself for what was to come. She massaged my dickhead with her tight doorway to her womb my doing a little shimmy with her hips.

I told Shannon to come kiss me so I could taste Bree on her lips. She kneeled by me and French kissed me until I was done feeding on Bree's honey. "Sit," I told her and she dropped back on her heals. "Bree I am going to fuck you till you come again but I will not come in your pussy. Your sister Marie will get the same full treatment here in the den. Then I will lead each of you to my bed and fuck your asses and come in them and that will be the end to my having you girls for now," I said lovingly for the benefit of all three nieces. "Yes Uncle Zach," they each said sobbing just a bit.

I then gripped Bree's hips and started lifting her till my cock was almost out then slowly lowered her back down fully. When fully up in her I could also feel the mushy entrance to Bree's womb suck at the head of my cock. Bree would moan, "Oooohhh fuck, fuck, fuck," when my cock was fully inserted up her pussy. I lifted and lowered Bree a few more times when I felt her place her hands on my shoulders for support and she took over fucking her pussy on my cock. She picked up the pace and was soon slamming herself down hard on my cock. "Oh fuck Uncle Zach, make me cum, make me cum – there it is – oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she squealed as I felt her pussy choke my cock and flood my lap with her honey. Bree shook as she orgasmed then slumped her head onto my chest to cool down.

I told Shannon to now warm up Marie's pussy. She slid under Marie and the shy but obedient Marie allowed her sister to lick her pussy. She had her eyes closed so I told her to look at me. She opened her eyes and looked at me with lust behind those blue eyes. I watched her face and the area between her breasts turn bright red as her older sister bring her to her first orgasm tonight.

I slid Bree off my still hard cock and told her to lay on the floor by my feet. She curled up into a ball and rocked her thighs together to keep the feelings going. "Shannon come up here and clean my cock of your sister Bree's pussy juices. Shannon rose up and moved her lips to my cockhead. Making a warm tight 'O' with her lips she slowly slid down to the base of my cock. She slowly sucked upwards cleaning my cock as she went. She kissed my dickhead then obeyed and sat back on her haunches.

I slid Marie across my lap and told her she was next. To show me she was willing to obey she pushed her feet on the floor and raised her ass to tighten up her flesh. My swats were received with little whimpers until her cheeks turned bright red. I told Shannon to come kiss me again so I could taste Marie on her lips. She kneeled by me and French kissed me again until I was done feeding on Marie's pussy juice.

Marie then told me she wanted to do all the work of making love to me and she slipped my cock into her pussy opening and began the slow ride down to the base of my cock. Marie felt equally tight as a wet glove and when she finally had me fully up inside her I felt her womb entrance grip my cock head. She let out a series of deep breaths between her teeth and started a cadence of sliding me fully out of her pussy then fully deeply back in. I think Marie was trying to get me to cum inside her pussy but did not realize the control that Beth had taught me over our years together. Unless I was ready to cum these nieces would not be able to make it happen.

To help my niece cum as strong as possible I slipped my hand down between us and placed my thumb on Marie's clit and began to massage her button. I motioned to Shannon to bring her ear to me. I whispered that I wanted her to get her thumb soaking wet in her own pussy then slip it up her sister's back door. Shannon nuzzled me then kissed my neck then I saw her bring her hand to her pussy. While Marie was riding my large cock I saw Shannon slide up behind her sister and start stroking Marie's rosebud with her pussy honey coated fingers. Marie took in a deep breath when Shannon centered her thumb on Marie's anus and slipped it inside. Shannon followed Marie's motions; sliding it out on the upstroke and slipping it fully back in on the down stroke.

I found out quickly that Marie was different from Bree in that when she started cumming she bit down on her lower lip and kept the reaction to her orgasm quiet, just hissing out her breath between her teeth as she buried her head on my neck and shoulders. I could hear Marie moaning softly, "Fuck, oh fuck" or "Damm your cock feels so good, Uncle Zach." I felt Marie tense up and her pussy gripped my cock like a vise. I heard her moan, "I'm cumming Uncle Zach, I'm cumming on your big cock, I'm cumming just for you, I loovvee yoouu." When she was in her final orgasmic shakes she flooded my lap with her pussy juice then nipped my neck with her teeth. When she was quiet I lifted her off me and she slid to the den rug to calm down from her massive orgasm.

I motioned for Shannon to come clean me off again and told her to rub her own pussy till she came kneeling in front of me. She attacked my cock with all she had and I decided I would finish off this round coming down Shannon's throat. "Make me cum Shannon and you can drink all I have to give just now," I told her.

She looked up at me with her deep green eyes and smiled while her lips held onto my cock. Shannon then fucked her face on my cock taking me deep to the doorstep of her throat and let the head slide in until she deep throated me. She set up such a suck and slide that I knew I would not last long. I felt Shannon push my legs wider apart and pull my ass to the edge of the chair. I felt her arm moving and thought she was continuing her attack on her own pussy. I next felt her soaking wet fingers slide between my ass cheeks and find my anus.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulling hard on it I said out loud, "Do it you slut, shove your fingers up my ass till I feel them rub my walnut, then keep them in deep and make me come like no woman ever has."

Shannon pushed her two fingers deep up my ass and rubbed them against my prostrate then sucked my cock deep down her throat. I came with such a blast that there was a flash of light behind my eyes. I fucked her face for five to ten more strokes firing off a rope of come each time I hit the back of her throat. I felt Shannon tense up then begin to shake as her other fingers finally brought her pussy to orgasm.

I felt like steam was coming out of my cock as I hissed to get some breath back in me. Shannon was hissing around my cock and sucking upward to get the last of my cum out and into her mouth. I then saw her crawl over to each of her sisters and drop a pearl of cum out of her mouth and onto her sister's lips. My guess is that Shannon had not swallowed each salvo of my cum but had let it build up inside her mouth. After giving each sister this gift she went back from sister to sister French kissing them to swap whatever cum she stored up for them. Shannon them collapsed between her sisters and the three of them spooned together and lay exhausted. I tossed a throw blanket over them and walked to my bedroom to rest. The night was not yet over.

12