All Comments on 'Zach's Nieces Ch. 05: Twins in the Ass'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horrible in comparison...

Honestly, this series is one of my favorites in all of literotica, and while other earlier parts could have been a bit longer with details, they still were hot and had that perfect blend with dirty and nasty. This one though was horrible and pathetic in comparison. There was no real depth to the story and especially the main context which was fucking the twins in the ass. Could have been amazing... with good detail, some great dirty and nasty added to it with great ass to mouth , cum swapping (like in the previous chapter but more of it) and esp with older redheaded sister seeming to be that real nasty one. But it was all missed, simple, and barely scratched the surface. Even this story was only one page compared to the others of 2 pages even though should have been longer. Very disappointed because could have been amazing, but missed it completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...