All Comments on 'Zack is No Longer Just a Friend'

by thirstygirlll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF?

Just WTF?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Uhrmz, Lady, your dog needs a leash.

But you scored none the less. Your male character is a slut, which always works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ummmmm

Yep I agree... WTF... GOD Bless young, stupid, people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That sucked!

Zack is just a F&@*#ing dawg.

NightingaleSongNightingaleSongalmost 8 years ago
Decide

Is it reluctance or Noncon? Frigging decide. Sorry, but that was literally the least sexy thing I've read in a long time and good Noncon is going to be somewhat realistic, this... is not.

Big guy, thrusting himself into her, hitting the cervix, you know that feels like a knife to the gut even with hastily applied lube right?

Her wanting to stay also makes no sense, even if she had liked him before that would not be the case after he brutalized her.

thirstygirlllthirstygirlllalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hi everyone, thank for the feedback. I do want to make a note though that this was my second version. My first draft of this story that I submitted was rejected because it was complete nonconsent on the part of Beth for the entire story. That goes against literotica's policies, so I revised it to try to give her more pleasure in the story. I agree, probably not my best work, but I tried to keep as much of my original vision alive in this draft as much as possible. In the future, I'll try to make things more clear. Any and all constructive criticism on my stories are always welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guy's a total douche

Seriously, he totally killed anything that was sexy about it. Total scum and lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous